Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Femi Otedola’s endorsement of Sanwo-Olu is very shocking –Bode George - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Otedola’s endorsement of Sanwo-Olu is very shocking –Bode George (29162 Views)

Picture Of Sanwo-Olu, Oyebanji, Dapo Abiodun, Jimoh Ibrahim In Dubai / MC Oluomo: I Shall Not Die But Live To Witness Swearing-in Of Sanwo-olu & Buhari / Ambode: Jide Sanwo-olu Is A Criminal And Mentally Unstable To Govern Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Otedola’s endorsement of Sanwo-Olu is very shocking –Bode George by midolian(m): 7:16pm On Nov 18, 2018
Former Deputy National Chairman (South) of the Peoples Democratic Party, Bode George, has expressed shock over the endorsement of the All Progressives Congress governorship candidate in Lagos State, Mr. Babajide Sanwo-Olu, by businessman Femi Otedola.

Otedola, who is the Chairman of Forte Oil Plc, was, only last month, rumoured to be running for governor on the platform of the PDP, a report which he neither denied nor confirmed.

Media entrepreneur, Mr. Dele Momodu, had said in September that Otedola had privately confirmed to him that he would be contesting the governorship seat.

However, in a post on his official Instagram handle on Saturday, Otedola said, “Dinner at my residence yesterday evening with my childhood friend, APC governorship candidate, Jide Sanwo-Olu; the governor in waiting.”

George, in a telephone interview with our correspondent, expressed bewilderment at Otedola’s support for the APC governorship candidate.

The PDP Board of Trustees member said, “That is news to me. That is very interesting. Wonders will never cease. It is very shocking.”

When asked to comment on Otedola’s purported governorship ambition, George stated, “He has always been with us (PDP). I will call him. I will find out that ‘Ki lo ri? Ki lo se? (What did you see? What did you do?)’ That is strange.”

He, however, added that Otedola’s endorsement of the opposition would not influence the strategies of the PDP in Lagos.

The PDP chieftain said, “No, it doesn’t affect our strategies towards 2019 because he is not in our camp. But it is a shocking. He is my aburo (junior) and I am going to find out from him what made him (endorse Sanwo-Olu).

“But he is a thoroughbred Lagosian and the people Bola (Tinubu) is handpicking are all from Ogun State. Is that what he wants for his state? I will ask him.”

https://punchng.com/femi-otedolas-endorsement-of-sanwo-olu-is-very-shocking-bode-george/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Otedola’s endorsement of Sanwo-Olu is very shocking –Bode George by somito121(m): 7:17pm On Nov 18, 2018
Business is business, the man loves his business more than politics.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Otedola’s endorsement of Sanwo-Olu is very shocking –Bode George by midolian(m): 7:19pm On Nov 18, 2018
He is my aburo (junior) and I am going to find out from him what made him (endorse Sanwo-Olu).

Aburo no enter politics, Mr Bode grin grin grin grin grin

Many of you have a long road of regret to travel, This is just the beginning of the journey

76 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Femi Otedola’s endorsement of Sanwo-Olu is very shocking –Bode George by Corrinthians(m): 7:21pm On Nov 18, 2018
Una never see anything. grin grin

86 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Femi Otedola’s endorsement of Sanwo-Olu is very shocking –Bode George by zlantanfan: 7:25pm On Nov 18, 2018
PDP would be very surprised on 2019 outcome

The west always knows how to keep their cards close to their chest and those pigs would soon be needing a new country soon when their Fulani god expires.

For saraki to start wailing in advance in his supposed inherited dynasty means he has no plan B other than the use of federal might and the opportunistic buhari wave 2015 to shortchange kwarans wish. (From second us to saraki to atiku the entire PDP has no strategy)

100 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Femi Otedola’s endorsement of Sanwo-Olu is very shocking –Bode George by madridguy(m): 7:29pm On Nov 18, 2018
shocked shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Otedola’s endorsement of Sanwo-Olu is very shocking –Bode George by icon007(m): 7:31pm On Nov 18, 2018
Even if Ote$ were to be pdp candidate, he will still support Sanwo olu shocked shocked

PDP not in lag

88 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Femi Otedola’s endorsement of Sanwo-Olu is very shocking –Bode George by netpro(m): 7:31pm On Nov 18, 2018
Anyone expecting PDP to win Lagos and Atiku to defeat Buhari is definitely having untreated Malaria.

167 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Femi Otedola’s endorsement of Sanwo-Olu is very shocking –Bode George by shukuokukobambi: 7:39pm On Nov 18, 2018
icon007:
Even if Ote$ were to be pdp candidate, he will still support Sanwo olu shocked shocked

PDP not in lag

I couldn't have said it better cool

Bode George knows but he'll pretend not to

57 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Femi Otedola’s endorsement of Sanwo-Olu is very shocking –Bode George by SEGLIZ: 7:52pm On Nov 18, 2018
he has always being with pdp,
he is not in our camp it won't affect our strategy,
I'm not getting the drift here!?

invisibly the guy don port,
the guy don cross carpet,
the guy don defect.
which ever you choose learn to leave with it.

this man is a businessman you don't expect him to protect your party at the expense of his own empire. they administer lagos so he got to protect his interest.

16 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola’s endorsement of Sanwo-Olu is very shocking –Bode George by NwaAmaikpe: 7:53pm On Nov 18, 2018
shocked

Femi Otedola is whack.
Now I see where his daughter Cuppy inherited her famous whackness from.

He is an ingrate,
He is a betrayer.
He obviously doesn't care about the good of Lagos State.
He only thinks about his pocket.
He only cares about making money.

But he should know firsthand that money does not buy happiness.
If not his whack daughter would have had a Grammy.

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Femi Otedola’s endorsement of Sanwo-Olu is very shocking –Bode George by Richdad50(m): 7:53pm On Nov 18, 2018
Sad
Re: Femi Otedola’s endorsement of Sanwo-Olu is very shocking –Bode George by elganzar(m): 7:54pm On Nov 18, 2018
You live as you dream_ alone... O Y O is your case PDP grin
Re: Femi Otedola’s endorsement of Sanwo-Olu is very shocking –Bode George by Officialpdpnig: 7:54pm On Nov 18, 2018
The lies of PDP keep getting exposed daily.

Isn't this the same Otedola they once lied that they asked him to contest for governor of Lagos and Otedola agreed? grin

Now same Otedola is endorsing an APC fresh candidate in Lagos.

PDP endorses APC in Lagos state for governorship should be the caption of this thread cheesy

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Otedola’s endorsement of Sanwo-Olu is very shocking –Bode George by dadebayo1(m): 7:54pm On Nov 18, 2018
Lol..... Individual interest grin
Re: Femi Otedola’s endorsement of Sanwo-Olu is very shocking –Bode George by TheAngry1: 7:55pm On Nov 18, 2018
The earlier PDP realize Jimi Agbaje is milking them every four years, the better for them. Jimi Agbaje cannot win an election in Lagos, not even senatorial.

27 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola’s endorsement of Sanwo-Olu is very shocking –Bode George by GavelSlam: 7:55pm On Nov 18, 2018
Bode George should go and sit down.

Ex-jailbird.

9 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola’s endorsement of Sanwo-Olu is very shocking –Bode George by simplyOJ(m): 7:55pm On Nov 18, 2018
He is a business man, looking out for the interest of his businesses. Owns no one no apology.
Re: Femi Otedola’s endorsement of Sanwo-Olu is very shocking –Bode George by python2gbera: 7:56pm On Nov 18, 2018
Bode George, you've failed at it. As long as Sanwo is Yoruba, even if he comes from Togo, Ogun or wherever, he stands a very big chance of being the Governor of Lagos. We ain't cut out for
Intra-tribal social discrimination and repression which is finely poised among the idiotic pigs of biafra.

-python2

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Otedola’s endorsement of Sanwo-Olu is very shocking –Bode George by Toosure70: 7:56pm On Nov 18, 2018
Flatheaders are in trouble.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Otedola’s endorsement of Sanwo-Olu is very shocking –Bode George by WeyreyHunter: 7:56pm On Nov 18, 2018
Toosure70:
Flatheaders are in trouble.
SEGLIZ:
he has always being with pdp,
he is not in our camp it won't affect our strategy,
I'm getting the drift here!?
invisibly the guy don port,
the guy don cross carpet,
the guy don defect.
which you choose learn to leave with it.

this man is a businessman you don't expect him to protect your party at the expense of his own empire. they administer lagos so he got to protect his interest.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola’s endorsement of Sanwo-Olu is very shocking –Bode George by castrol180(m): 7:56pm On Nov 18, 2018
He's supporting cult people in politics
Re: Femi Otedola’s endorsement of Sanwo-Olu is very shocking –Bode George by afroniger: 7:57pm On Nov 18, 2018
Sanwo Eko is a goallllll.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Otedola’s endorsement of Sanwo-Olu is very shocking –Bode George by Nobody: 7:57pm On Nov 18, 2018
Man must protect his investment

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola’s endorsement of Sanwo-Olu is very shocking –Bode George by Khabuto(m): 7:58pm On Nov 18, 2018
oh.
Re: Femi Otedola’s endorsement of Sanwo-Olu is very shocking –Bode George by AdesegunSanni89: 7:58pm On Nov 18, 2018
LAGOS IS APC and APC is LAGOS

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Otedola’s endorsement of Sanwo-Olu is very shocking –Bode George by Felixv: 7:58pm On Nov 18, 2018
bode george will just get heart attack

one call from buhari and tinubu--otedola fall in line instantly

same with those SE elderly clowns..

8 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola’s endorsement of Sanwo-Olu is very shocking –Bode George by tammie24: 7:59pm On Nov 18, 2018
Femi Otedola na any where belle face
Re: Femi Otedola’s endorsement of Sanwo-Olu is very shocking –Bode George by husbandsnatcha(f): 7:59pm On Nov 18, 2018
No honour n manliness in dat tribe ,only fear fear n fear!

Cabals expected osinbanjo 2 protest about body double of buhari/jubrin just lyk dora akunyili n jonathan during yaradua's demise! But No, he is a bloody coward

he said good work by d doctor " the lord is on our side ...n d cabals wie shocked by his lack of honour n manliness,

Dey said some of dem pitied osinbanjo !

Dis story is 2 touching ,wtf!!!
Re: Femi Otedola’s endorsement of Sanwo-Olu is very shocking –Bode George by Iamgrey5(m): 8:02pm On Nov 18, 2018
Otedola is a successful business man with good business acumen.

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola’s endorsement of Sanwo-Olu is very shocking –Bode George by myettiallah: 8:02pm On Nov 18, 2018
python2gbera:
Bode George, you've failed at it. As long as Sanwo is Yoruba, even if he comes from Togo, Ogun or wherever, he stands a very big chance of being the Governor of Lagos. We ain't cut out for
Intra-tribal social discrimination and repression which is finely poised among the idiotic pigs of biafra.

-python2
I wonder why this guy has not been banned?
Cc. Lalasticlala
Re: Femi Otedola’s endorsement of Sanwo-Olu is very shocking –Bode George by 02Kebreal(m): 8:03pm On Nov 18, 2018
But they were celebrating along with those children of hate and perdition from the East few weeks ago that Otedola is going to be their Governorship candidate.
Shameless looters.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fly-Out Ceremony For Air Marshal Oladayo Amao / Abubakar Duduwale Another Buhari's Supporter Starts Walk From Yola To Abuja. / Ikpeazu Visits Ariaria Shooting Victims (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.