Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,741 members, 7,851,554 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:38 PM

Sexuality And Sex Duration.one Minute Man! Tonto Dike Makes Shocking Revelation - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sexuality And Sex Duration.one Minute Man! Tonto Dike Makes Shocking Revelation (1156 Views)

Types Of Sexuality And Their Flags (LGBTQ community only)Q / My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help / 'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sexuality And Sex Duration.one Minute Man! Tonto Dike Makes Shocking Revelation by PStacks(m): 6:29am On Nov 19, 2018
This issue of sex and sexuality must be trashed out once and for all.

what time duration is enough and ideal for a proper round of sex.

cos some women can take hours unending doesn't mean men should kill themselves cleaning borehole.

a woman can take more than 10 to 15 men a day but I doubt if a man can take more than 3 to 4 women a day and remember the pistil weakens before the motar.

so, this issue of one minute men, how do we over come it?

reason is that I went on a research in a brotel where prostitutes lodge.

A prostitute can have several men for customer same day. But same man cant serve more than 2 or 3 women if you guys get my point.

now lets go to Tonto Dike's Matter.

Do Women want you to be ontop of them for 5 hours ne? Cos I dont understand why Tonto called Churchill a one minute man.

One minute Man! Tonto Dike Makes Shocking Revelation about Churchill
By OMA | 19-11-2018 | Showbiz

When its going good its going great
Tonto Dikeh
Popular Nigerian Celebrity Actress has launched yet another scorching attack on her Ex-Husband Olakunle Churchill.

The Mother of one in what seemed to be an heated exchange of words with Churchill's sister via a social media plateform had revealed she wasnt pained or at loss or worried about her Ex.

I think the provocation started when Churchill's sister poked fun at her claiming she was pained.

Trust Tonto Dike in her usual character unleashed venom.

She claimed she married Churchill with her own money, fed him, clothed him and it was still her that called off the union. Asking how then could she be pained haven dumped a "one Sec man" in her exact words. Still claiming Olakunle could not afford child suppourt and asked whomever she was trading words with to " Bleep yourself over again".

Madam Tonto should please calm down.

https://www.omascope.com/showbiz/one-minute-man-tonto-dike-makes-shocking-revelation-about-churchill
Re: Sexuality And Sex Duration.one Minute Man! Tonto Dike Makes Shocking Revelation by nifemi25(m): 6:48am On Nov 19, 2018
Does that mean Tonto son is a product of one sec?

1 Like

Re: Sexuality And Sex Duration.one Minute Man! Tonto Dike Makes Shocking Revelation by PStacks(m): 11:32am On Nov 19, 2018
nifemi25:
Does that mean Tonto son is a product of one sec?

grin grin If you ask me.. Na who I go ask? angry grin

1 Like

Re: Sexuality And Sex Duration.one Minute Man! Tonto Dike Makes Shocking Revelation by maximillan738: 11:35am On Nov 19, 2018
na she sabi dat one oooo
Re: Sexuality And Sex Duration.one Minute Man! Tonto Dike Makes Shocking Revelation by PStacks(m): 11:43am On Nov 19, 2018
maximillan738:
na she sabi dat one oooo

grin grin
Re: Sexuality And Sex Duration.one Minute Man! Tonto Dike Makes Shocking Revelation by Nobody: 11:54am On Nov 19, 2018
Na wich one u come dey analyse for d matter? Dis one na straightforward issue. Tonto Dike get a very high sexual stamina. She be d type of babe wey go even climb u start to dey ride u like horse for countless hours and na u go even dey beg.trust me i know dis so well. D type of men dat can sexually satisfy tontolet are men dat have the stamina of lexington steel , wesley pipes or buhari. If u no u dont have dat type of strenght dont bother carryin her to za oza room.MariaLavina i lie?
Re: Sexuality And Sex Duration.one Minute Man! Tonto Dike Makes Shocking Revelation by PStacks(m): 1:51pm On Nov 19, 2018
lefulefu:
Na wich one u come dey analyse for d matter? Dis one na straightforward issue. Tonto Dike get a very high sexual stamina. She be d type of babe wey go even climb u start to dey ride u like horse for countless hours and na u go even dey beg.trust me i know dis so well. D type of men dat can sexually satisfy tontolet are men dat have the stamina of lexington steel , wesley pipes or buhari. If u no u dont have dat type of strenght dont bother carryin her to za oza room.MariaLavina i lie?

grin
Re: Sexuality And Sex Duration.one Minute Man! Tonto Dike Makes Shocking Revelation by Nobody: 7:13pm On Nov 19, 2018
lefulefu:
Lol this matter weak me o. Is it possible for a woman to be on top for 5 hours? grin
Re: Sexuality And Sex Duration.one Minute Man! Tonto Dike Makes Shocking Revelation by Nobody: 7:16pm On Nov 19, 2018
MariaLavina:
Lol this matter weak me o. Is it possible for a woman to be on top for 5 hours? grin
well for women like tonto dike,daniella okeke and ini edo...5 hours na jus warm up before the main event sefcheesy.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See 16points Why You Shouldn't Bother Yourself If You Aren't Married Yet / Roman Goddess Puts Her Eye-popping Assets On Display In Raunchy Instagram Photos / 12 Law Of Karma That Will Change Your Life 4 Good

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.