Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,030 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Was Atiku Corrupt When These Pictures Were Taken? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Was Atiku Corrupt When These Pictures Were Taken? (59333 Views)

Was Atiku Head Of Obasanjo’s Economic Management Team? (Fact Check) / Michael Achimugu Drops Another Video, After Dino Denies Atiku Corrupt Practices / Bayelsa, Kogi: Where Was Atiku Abubakar And Where Was Peter Obi? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Was Atiku Corrupt When These Pictures Were Taken? by zlantanfan: 9:32am On Nov 19, 2018
OilsPartsCars:

When they werent sold, what did you gain undecided.

We want him to sell them. Thanks grin
when they were sold what did we also gain, their is no problem with selling if government is clueless on management but pdp especially atiku has a bad reputation for awarding themselves government resource

1 Like

Re: Was Atiku Corrupt When These Pictures Were Taken? by Igbokid: 9:33am On Nov 19, 2018
Almaiga:
Atiku remain the most Corrupt Nigerian Politician after, Goodluck Jonathan.
You are very correct.
Though, I strongly believe Ali Baba Atiku is the most most corrupt individual in the history of mankind.
If I tell you stuff about that man ehh..you 'll puke .Too bad I can't put them here.
Re: Was Atiku Corrupt When These Pictures Were Taken? by Factfinder1(m): 9:35am On Nov 19, 2018
Igbokid:

You are merely trying to be clever by half.
Are OBJ, BABANGIDA , Ladoja, kalu not living their normal lives in Nigeria
Ibori was adjudged to be clean like a whistle by a court in Nigeria before he met his Waterloo in the UK.

Your fat bellied mcm , Atiku's corruption stinks to the extent that he became the subject of an academic research by an ivy league school in the United states.

Atiku's dream of ruling Nigeria will only remain a pipe dream and shall never see the light of the day.

PS: this is the last time I 'll engage you as per Atiku's corrupt and looting tendencies

Still no facts or corruption records to back your claim... You are helplessly ignorant sir..... Have a wonderful week....if you like go follow dey climb bus with broom dey shout sai baba for 1k daily stipend if you fall down and die or get hit by a stray bullet in riots or inter party fight na you go lose..... Read more books drink more water and tell you self you are gonna have sense no matter the price you have to pay

8 Likes

Re: Was Atiku Corrupt When These Pictures Were Taken? by Igbokid: 9:41am On Nov 19, 2018
Factfinder1:

Still no facts or corruption records to back your claim... You are helplessly ignorant sir..... Have a wonderful week....if you like go follow dey climb bus with broom dey shout sai baba for 1k daily stipend if you fall down and die or get hit by a stray bullet in riots or inter party fight na you go lose..... Read more books drink more water and tell you self you are gonna have sense no matter the price you have to pay
No need for the insult. I 'll let it slide sha.
But you claimed to be a fencist initially grin cheesy
Why are you picking sides ?
I'm happy I was able to expose your hypocrisy and expose you for whom you truly are; a paid hack working for the Atiku media organization grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Was Atiku Corrupt When These Pictures Were Taken? by Factfinder1(m): 9:52am On Nov 19, 2018
Igbokid:

No need for the insult. I 'll let it slide sha.
But you claimed to be a fencist initially grin cheesy
Why are you picking sides ?
I'm happy I was able to expose your hypocrisy and expose you for whom you truly are; a paid hack working for the Atiku media organization grin cheesy

From now until I atiku spoils Nigerias economy and make things hard like your ignorant buhari I'm gonna take sides with him... At least he was a clear vision... Show me the plans and visions and achivments of your corruption fighting lizard

3 Likes

Re: Was Atiku Corrupt When These Pictures Were Taken? by Igbokid: 9:54am On Nov 19, 2018
Factfinder1:

From now until I atiku spoils Nigerias economy and make things hard like your ignorant buhari I'm gonna take sides with him... At least he was a clear vision... Show me the plans and visions and achivments of your corruption fighting lizard
Finally, you admitted to be an Atiku apologist. grin cheesy
It is your right. This is democracy.
But don't come here next time to deceive the gullible ones about your neutrality. Have a good day

4 Likes

Re: Was Atiku Corrupt When These Pictures Were Taken? by Factfinder1(m): 9:57am On Nov 19, 2018
Igbokid:

Finally, you admitted to be an Atiku apologist. grin cheesy
It is your right. This is democracy.
But don't come here next time to deceive the gullible ones about your neutrality. Have a good day

I can help you with some mb to keep being an active zombie

1 Like

Re: Was Atiku Corrupt When These Pictures Were Taken? by MalcoImX: 10:05am On Nov 19, 2018
@OP: Are you now satisfied that @atiku was what he was before joining and after leaving the APC?
Re: Was Atiku Corrupt When These Pictures Were Taken? by wakeupafricanyo: 10:11am On Nov 19, 2018
Nigerians please
Google a minute silent of buhari in AU summit (African Union summit)
Re: Was Atiku Corrupt When These Pictures Were Taken? by abc115: 10:11am On Nov 19, 2018
Yes ....very corrupt
Re: Was Atiku Corrupt When These Pictures Were Taken? by Jm879316: 10:14am On Nov 19, 2018
Re: Was Atiku Corrupt When These Pictures Were Taken? by folly22(f): 10:15am On Nov 19, 2018
He was with the saints then. Righteousness in APC is contagious

1 Like

Re: Was Atiku Corrupt When These Pictures Were Taken? by Nature8(m): 10:15am On Nov 19, 2018
baliyubla:
The empty brain dead fellows that can't shiit by themselves, will come here and tell you Atiku was being tolerated and was maybe in a process of being rehabilitated, but finally suffered from relapse and has gone back to his old ways.

This should be on FP to help expose the hypocrisy and empty propaganda of APC on Atiku. The country must Atikulate whether the janjaweeeds like it or not.

Naso bro... I'm completely Atikulated cheesy #Wemustfixthiscountry cheesy

1 Like

Re: Was Atiku Corrupt When These Pictures Were Taken? by Deeno1: 10:16am On Nov 19, 2018
Another daft question.

Is it possible not to mingle with a party member?

How does these pictures remove the fact that Atiku is corrupt?

I beg enough of all these backwardness and very retrogressive commentaries,let us proceed to

The Next Level of positivism,in 2019..
Re: Was Atiku Corrupt When These Pictures Were Taken? by Nobody: 10:16am On Nov 19, 2018
They can only deceive zombies.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Was Atiku Corrupt When These Pictures Were Taken? by odeligboikwo: 10:16am On Nov 19, 2018
hahahaha, but u asked a serious question which needed an answer
Re: Was Atiku Corrupt When These Pictures Were Taken? by michoim(m): 10:17am On Nov 19, 2018
Is it pictures that will now determine whether he was corrupt or not? PDP no dey get deep sense...

1 Like

Re: Was Atiku Corrupt When These Pictures Were Taken? by balanceofterror1(m): 10:17am On Nov 19, 2018
zlantanfan:
Mr olx has always been corrupt just that apc used his desperation against him and he got no power to loot.

All the billions he is spending isn't charity he would recoup it by selling nnpc to himself first.
We would return to the gej era where government money becomes ATM machine.

This time it would be worst because all the dying pdp structures and hungry politicians that have been starved since 2015 would need enough

Clap for yourself for voting for Buhari a man that borrowed money to buy form due to poverty even when his children were schooling abroad. I say CLAP FOR YAASELF!
Re: Was Atiku Corrupt When These Pictures Were Taken? by kitaatita: 10:18am On Nov 19, 2018
Atiku is corrupt; pictures or no pictures. He was accused of corruption by his boss in a book and he never contested the facts as contained therein. Former EFCC boss Nuhu Ribadu also detailed corruption allegations against him. Obasanjo used every fora to talk about Atiku and corruption, yet he never sure nor denied the allegations, instead he sent emissaries to plead for forgiveness.
It is an indictment on Nigeria that such character is a consideration for the highest office in the land
Re: Was Atiku Corrupt When These Pictures Were Taken? by Nobody: 10:19am On Nov 19, 2018
Almaiga:

You have short memory, an indomie kid or just being mischievous!

1 Share

Re: Was Atiku Corrupt When These Pictures Were Taken? by SouthEastFacts: 10:19am On Nov 19, 2018
Atiku was framed for corruption- Shehu Garba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Was Atiku Corrupt When These Pictures Were Taken? by VULCAN(m): 10:19am On Nov 19, 2018
When your morality shifts like sand on the seashore... This is what you come up with.

Shame.

Volksfuhrer:
Of cooourse! He was corrupt then; he is corrupt now. [/b]You see, you should appreciate how cleverly APC excluded corrupt Atiku from party leadership, even his proxies were eventually stifled out of APC.

In any case, APC chieftains needed all the support they could muster, including Atiku's deep pockets, to defeat PDP at the centre, and they did! [b] In other words, Atiku's money was put to good use
!

And now that corrupt Atiku has taken his support elsewhere, do you still expect APC to cozy up to him? That's not hypocrisy; that's sound politics.

1 Like

Re: Was Atiku Corrupt When These Pictures Were Taken? by Franklyspeakin: 10:20am On Nov 19, 2018
Only the broom can set you free
Re: Was Atiku Corrupt When These Pictures Were Taken? by jrusky(m): 10:21am On Nov 19, 2018
No he wasn't corrupt then but corrupt now the thunder that will fire all is still loading.

The only thing I'm waiting for to happen in this country is when either real or fake Buhari finally exit Aso Rock and apc were sweep out of Nigeria I swear I will lead a serious campaign against any apc at my disposal and I will make sure they are choke completely.

1 Like

Re: Was Atiku Corrupt When These Pictures Were Taken? by Officialpdpnig: 10:21am On Nov 19, 2018
Factfinder1:
I Want To Know If Atiku Was Corrupt When These Pictures Were Taken.

I Hate Hypocrisy...

I'm not a supporter of all of this politicians but I think I need a well informed apc and pdp supporter to help me with factual explanations.... Since I'm factfinder I want to be informed with facts....

For those who care to know, Buhari just finished the road leading to Jada, Atikus hometown in Adamawa.

What he couldn't do even when he was in power for 8 years as VP, Buhari has done.

Video

https://mobile.twitter.com/yunusxonline/status/1064424727995973632

1 Share

Re: Was Atiku Corrupt When These Pictures Were Taken? by jaxxy(m): 10:21am On Nov 19, 2018
Almaiga:

I have no problem with Atiku i only have problem with the people he surrounds himself with. They can easily misguide him if they are not very credible people.

Buhari who claims to be a saint Bt definitely not seems to have surrounded himself with the wrong set of people leading us to the middle of the desert.

2 Likes

Re: Was Atiku Corrupt When These Pictures Were Taken? by SouthEastFacts: 10:22am On Nov 19, 2018
Volksfuhrer:
Of cooourse! He was corrupt then; he is corrupt now. You see, you should appreciate how cleverly APC excluded corrupt Atiku from party leadership, even his proxies were eventually stifled out of APC.

In any case, APC chieftains needed all the support they could muster, including Atiku's deep pockets, to defeat PDP at the centre, and they did! In other words, Atiku's money was put to good use!

And now that corrupt Atiku has taken his support elsewhere, do you still expect APC to cozy up to him? That's not hypocrisy; that's sound politics.
Zonbiesm is not a disease but a curse. Atiku was APC's BOT Chairman until Nov, 2017 when he resigned.

2 Likes

Re: Was Atiku Corrupt When These Pictures Were Taken? by balanceofterror1(m): 10:23am On Nov 19, 2018
Deeno1:
Another daft question.

Is it possible not to mingle with a party member?

But you guys criticized and insulted Saraki when you saw him in a picture with one the Offa robbery suspects as if he know what everbody that comes around him does in the secret.

1 Like

Re: Was Atiku Corrupt When These Pictures Were Taken? by Guyman02: 10:24am On Nov 19, 2018
Your answer with facts

Re: Was Atiku Corrupt When These Pictures Were Taken? by Nobody: 10:24am On Nov 19, 2018
gentlegenius:

Kid indeed... I am sure you were not born when Atiku was spending his 'stolen' money to fund buhari's election in 2015. He wasn't a thief then...

Fund which party? How old were you in 2015? Hope you were not running around the house in your under wear

Atiku spent money for the primaries he lost to PMB, immediately he lost, he withdrew into his shell.

He kept quiet, did not campaign with APC! Please go and check your fact right and stop spreading half truths on Nairaland

4 Likes

Re: Was Atiku Corrupt When These Pictures Were Taken? by id911(m): 10:24am On Nov 19, 2018
folly22:
He was with the saints then. Righteousness in APC is contagious

APC the satanic party of saint shocked

If they like they should say Atiku is the devil himself, I will still campaign and vote for him

2 Likes

Re: Was Atiku Corrupt When These Pictures Were Taken? by sanpipita(m): 10:26am On Nov 19, 2018
Factfinder1:

As expected the zombie has no facts and he's running away with his tail under his dirty anus

Lol you are engaging a BMC account, don't expect him to have sense

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Joke Silva At APC Women Rally For BAT2023 (Photos) / Fashola Poses With His Wife In His Office As He Prepares To Hand Over. PICTURES. / Emeka Ihedioha's First Outing After Sack By Supreme Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.