Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,685 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Was Atiku Corrupt When These Pictures Were Taken? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Was Atiku Corrupt When These Pictures Were Taken? (59330 Views)

Was Atiku Head Of Obasanjo’s Economic Management Team? (Fact Check) / Michael Achimugu Drops Another Video, After Dino Denies Atiku Corrupt Practices / Bayelsa, Kogi: Where Was Atiku Abubakar And Where Was Peter Obi? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Was Atiku Corrupt When These Pictures Were Taken? by PenileFitness: 11:46am On Nov 19, 2018
They are all the same thing.

#CheckMyProfile
Re: Was Atiku Corrupt When These Pictures Were Taken? by Norrah(f): 11:46am On Nov 19, 2018
smiley
Re: Was Atiku Corrupt When These Pictures Were Taken? by gracedarwin08: 11:51am On Nov 19, 2018
When those picture was taking Atiku was a saint and a saviour to their party, After he left them they said he is a thief and call him all sort of names. All hands must be on deck to vote out APC also known as the disastrous disaster, time for experimentations is over.
#BetterNigeriaWithAtikuObi
Re: Was Atiku Corrupt When These Pictures Were Taken? by Xfemt(m): 11:51am On Nov 19, 2018
There is a difference between a slave and a follower. A follower is critical, admits when the leader is wrong and not doing well. A slave will follow blindly even to the slaughter house.

Which one apc loyalist be
Re: Was Atiku Corrupt When These Pictures Were Taken? by Doyin2(m): 12:01pm On Nov 19, 2018
gameboyo:

And this nko?
When u lack what to say

So how does this still remove the fact of corruption?
Why is it so difficult for PDP apologists to comprehend issues?

1 Like

Re: Was Atiku Corrupt When These Pictures Were Taken? by ba7man(m): 12:04pm On Nov 19, 2018
feddis:
An accessory to murder is almost as same as a murderer.
So all the charade about him being a corrupt man shouldn't even come from corrupt APC members if only they uphold integrity as they claim.

Go and pack pastors to fill your political party and you'll still find criminals amongst them.
People like you demand high standards meanwhile you lack it.
Black sheep will always be in every organisation, just don't make them your leader.
Re: Was Atiku Corrupt When These Pictures Were Taken? by neyobills: 12:06pm On Nov 19, 2018
Volksfuhrer:
Of cooourse! He was corrupt then; he is corrupt now. You see, you should appreciate how cleverly APC excluded corrupt Atiku from party leadership, even his proxies were eventually stifled out of APC.

In any case, APC chieftains needed all the support they could muster, including Atiku's deep pockets, to defeat PDP at the centre, and they did! In other words, Atiku's money was put to good use!

And now that corrupt Atiku has taken his support elsewhere, do you still expect APC to cozy up to him? That's not hypocrisy; that's sound politics.

Going by your narration if it ever happens that Atiku is prosecuted and found guilty I hope u will be clever enough to explain to the jury why Buhari should not be charged with conspiracy and money laundering since he knew Atiku was corrupt but used his campaign organization as a front for diversion of illicit funds?
Re: Was Atiku Corrupt When These Pictures Were Taken? by MalcoImX: 12:07pm On Nov 19, 2018
gameboyo:

And this nko?
When u lack what to say
You too donate to APC, PDP or KOWA, you'll be thanked.
Re: Was Atiku Corrupt When These Pictures Were Taken? by MalcoImX: 12:09pm On Nov 19, 2018
Ezebinaugwu:

But they never regarded him as a corrupt politician when he was with the APC, the same privet jet that is been searched now was never searched when APC used it. Why is now corrupt coz he is not with them anymore
Was the jet coming in from foreign countries then?
Re: Was Atiku Corrupt When These Pictures Were Taken? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Nov 19, 2018
Otsam:

Oga slow down, did you just called tinubu ordinary glorified member of apc I admire your spirit of support.

yeah !! i just did ... because tinubu only had the chance to dictate & impose candidate on buhari pre election ....after the election was he able to influence or contribute to buhari decisions ... @ a point he was sidelined & oblivon of buhari plans ...oyegun even made matter worst then he was ordinary ... elections are here they need him ..he is the brain box,if you knw you knw
Re: Was Atiku Corrupt When These Pictures Were Taken? by MalcoImX: 12:12pm On Nov 19, 2018
Habeyy:
Yes
It makes you a saint
Entire new being
You need to watch some of okorocha's campaign videos in the last election .He made headlines with the following quotes while welcoming PDP decampees to the fold of the APC
"For your sins in PDP are forgiven,you are now new creatures .Sin no more "
I hope that settles your curiosity
#peace
You'll also agree then, that those in the PDP were all sinners.
Re: Was Atiku Corrupt When These Pictures Were Taken? by gentlegenius(m): 12:13pm On Nov 19, 2018
divinecode101:

Fund which party? How old were you in 2015? Hope you were not running around the house in your under wear

Atiku spent money for the primaries he lost to PMB, immediately he lost, he withdrew into his shell.

He kept quiet, did not campaign with APC! Please go and check your fact right and stop spreading half truths on Nairaland
Show me your proof that Atiku didn't do anything to support buhari in 2015.

These are proofs that Atiku help buhari become president... Even your chief zombies has never denied this...

Re: Was Atiku Corrupt When These Pictures Were Taken? by MalcoImX: 12:16pm On Nov 19, 2018
dokie:

Knowing that Evans is a kidnapper, if a party were to accept financial support from him would you say the same thing?

When you eat proceeds of crime knowingly, you are just as guilty as the criminal.

If Buhari accepted funds from atiku knowing they are proceeds of corruption which is crime is he not culpable? Let's be sincere.
But does donating or not donating to a party make him not a kidnapper?
Re: Was Atiku Corrupt When These Pictures Were Taken? by Great2017: 12:25pm On Nov 19, 2018
Volksfuhrer:

You just wait till after APC wins next year, then you will know how clever APC elders have been.
You mean the "clever" way the APC won Ekiti and Osun. My conscience is priceless and I refuse to sell it to thieves including APC and PDP
Re: Was Atiku Corrupt When These Pictures Were Taken? by Otsam(m): 12:30pm On Nov 19, 2018
ericsmith:

yeah !! i just did ... because tinubu only had the chance to dictate & impose candidate on buhari pre election ....after the election was he able to influence or contribute to buhari decisions ... @ a point he was sidelined & oblivon of buhari plans ...oyegun even made matter worst then he was ordinary ... elections are here they need him ..he is the brain box,if you knw you knw

Thanks for the explanation, now i understand the meaning of corruption and saints.
Re: Was Atiku Corrupt When These Pictures Were Taken? by Basher8583: 12:36pm On Nov 19, 2018
Forget all those pix.
What you should ask yourself is if APC did not see him as corrupt then why did he leave APC.
There's more to it that you don't know. So go and ask your saviour Atiku why he left.

I WILL TELL YOU FOR free though

Atiku wanted to use APC as platform to launch his presidency but got the shocker of his life when APC refused him sighting him as a political risk to the total objectives that APC stands for
Re: Was Atiku Corrupt When These Pictures Were Taken? by Volksfuhrer(m): 12:36pm On Nov 19, 2018
VULCAN:
When your morality shifts like sand on the seashore... This is what you come up with.

Shame.

Politics in Nigeria is not based on sentiments but on intense pragmatism. Politics in Nigeria is a Machiavellian estate, a very brutal realm! APC wanted power, so they needed all avaiaible hands to dislodge an incumbent. Yes, they even allowed "undesirables" to join their party and help them win: and they won! But when the "undesirables" refused to conform with APC progressive methods, thesy were forced out! Very sound politics!

Sorry, that "morality" trope you threw at me didn't stick. It wasn't only redundant, it was brazen hypocrisy.
Re: Was Atiku Corrupt When These Pictures Were Taken? by sogodihno: 12:38pm On Nov 19, 2018
gentlegenius:

Kid indeed... I am sure you were not born when Atiku was spending his 'stolen' money to fund buhari's election in 2015. He wasn't a thief then...

shut up,he was a thief then and will always b one.
Re: Was Atiku Corrupt When These Pictures Were Taken? by sogodihno: 12:40pm On Nov 19, 2018
Factfinder1:

Oga show me were and when he was found guilty and why is he still roaming about freely without being convicted... Please don't come up with that atiku can not go to America nonsense...i guess the monies you claim he stole belongs to Nigeria and he's still living his normal life here in Nigeria

why are u ranting like this, tell Atiku to visit America and come back, and I will vote for him and even campaign for him.
Re: Was Atiku Corrupt When These Pictures Were Taken? by Habeyy(m): 12:42pm On Nov 19, 2018
MalcoImX:
You'll also agree then, that those in the PDP were all sinners.
quite well sir
No one is excluded
So,any talk of integrity,saint blah blah only exist somewhere else not in our clan
Thanks for being civil
Re: Was Atiku Corrupt When These Pictures Were Taken? by sogodihno: 12:44pm On Nov 19, 2018
id911:

APC the satanic party of saint shocked

If they like they should say Atiku is the devil himself, I will still campaign and vote for him

shut up! 5%
Re: Was Atiku Corrupt When These Pictures Were Taken? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Nov 19, 2018
gentlegenius:

Show me your proof that Atiku didn't do anything to support buhari in 2015.

These are proofs that Atiku help buhari become president... Even your chief zombies has never denied this...

Oga Wailer, you want me to take your unreliable facebook post as proof, relate that with toddlers not me

Cheers
Re: Was Atiku Corrupt When These Pictures Were Taken? by ndubueze92(m): 12:49pm On Nov 19, 2018
Propaganda and lies go kill APC.
Re: Was Atiku Corrupt When These Pictures Were Taken? by Almaiga: 12:50pm On Nov 19, 2018
jaxxy:

I have no problem with Atiku i only have problem with the people he surrounds himself with. They can easily misguide him if they are not very credible people.

Buhari who claims to be a saint Bt definitely not seems to have surrounded himself with the wrong set of people leading us to the middle of the desert.

Correct, you understand Nigerian Politicians well.

1 Like

Re: Was Atiku Corrupt When These Pictures Were Taken? by Almaiga: 12:54pm On Nov 19, 2018
OkaNaUbe:

You have short memory, an indomie kid or just being mischievous!

Trash.
Buhari remains the only solution to Nigeria's problems.

Re: Was Atiku Corrupt When These Pictures Were Taken? by MalcoImX: 12:55pm On Nov 19, 2018
shocked
Habeyy:
quite well sir
No one is excluded
So,any talk of integrity,saint blah blah only exist somewhere else not in our clan
Thanks for being civil
shocked
Habeyy:
quite well sir
No one is excluded
Thanks for being civil
What more could one add when an insider says this.
Re: Was Atiku Corrupt When These Pictures Were Taken? by Almaiga: 12:58pm On Nov 19, 2018
Igbokid:

You are very correct.
Though, I strongly believe Ali Baba Atiku is the most most corrupt individual in the history of mankind.
If I tell you stuff about that man ehh..you 'll puke .Too bad I can't put them here.

You sure know Atiku well. grin

Re: Was Atiku Corrupt When These Pictures Were Taken? by deomelo: 1:12pm On Nov 19, 2018
So, pictures now determines who is corrupt and who is not corrupt?

Why are Igbos so shallow, so ignorant and so unintelligent
?

SAIBABA

SAI NEXT LEVEL

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was Atiku Corrupt When These Pictures Were Taken? by feddis(m): 1:37pm On Nov 19, 2018
If only the cure to fanatic ignorance was cheap. But then, you will still decline to get it for yourself.

ba7man:
Go and pack pastors to fill your political party and you'll still find criminals amongst them.
People like you demand high standards meanwhile you lack it.
Black sheep will always be in every organisation, just don't make them your leader.
Re: Was Atiku Corrupt When These Pictures Were Taken? by dokie: 1:43pm On Nov 19, 2018
MalcoImX:

But does donating or not donating to a party make him not a kidnapper?

It doesn't change the fact that he is. And my benefitting from the proceeds makes me an accomplice. So if anyone should accuse him, I should be hiding out of shame. But in this case I am the one accusing him, while absolving myself of crime.
Re: Was Atiku Corrupt When These Pictures Were Taken? by kernniejay(m): 1:45pm On Nov 19, 2018
I dunno, the guy over there will probably give a sh*t

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Joke Silva At APC Women Rally For BAT2023 (Photos) / Fashola Poses With His Wife In His Office As He Prepares To Hand Over. PICTURES. / Emeka Ihedioha's First Outing After Sack By Supreme Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.