Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,946 members, 7,828,319 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

What Will Set Nigeria Ablaze In 2019 - President Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Will Set Nigeria Ablaze In 2019 - President Buhari (34764 Views)

Wole Soyinka: Ruga Settlements May Set Nigeria On Fire / Onnoghen: Don’t Set Nigeria Ablaze, Timi Frank Warns FG / Frank To Buhari: Don’t Set Nigeria Ablaze Over CJN, Onnoghen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will Set Nigeria Ablaze In 2019 - President Buhari by Teespice(f): 1:18pm On Nov 19, 2018
moderators and whoever that is in charge of taking posts to front page.

please stop with the misleading titles and different content. I opened this thread out of fear to see what it is PMB said that would make naija burn but I saw him say wayyy different.

na beg I dey beg.
Re: What Will Set Nigeria Ablaze In 2019 - President Buhari by Billionaire09: 1:19pm On Nov 19, 2018
edupedia:

...Useless IPOB comment as usual spotted....pls ignore, delete or destroy.....thank u ....Sai Baba till 2023

Keep hoping your president is not dead - former British lawmaker and ex military, Eric Joyce (January 22 2017)

Where is president Buhari

Re: What Will Set Nigeria Ablaze In 2019 - President Buhari by orunto27: 1:19pm On Nov 19, 2018
He has supported MOD to purchase N1:9billion Fire Fighting Equipments to surround the 36 States during this Election.
Re: What Will Set Nigeria Ablaze In 2019 - President Buhari by buhariguy(m): 1:22pm On Nov 19, 2018
dan3214e:
Buhari will never stop threatening Nigerians, he did the same thing during the last election . Now he is repeating the same thing again.
because he told the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs to be in peace ,
If they like they can kill themselves.
Even thief atiku want continuity , only the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs are seeing it as do or die
Re: What Will Set Nigeria Ablaze In 2019 - President Buhari by 77up(m): 1:22pm On Nov 19, 2018
Billionaire09:

Zombie spotted.

Keep hoping/fooling yourself that Buhari is not dead - Eric Joyce the former British lawmaker and Ex Britain military.
I hate quoting Biafra pigs abeg.

bye undecided
Re: What Will Set Nigeria Ablaze In 2019 - President Buhari by popsyleo1: 1:25pm On Nov 19, 2018
Aisha is taller than Osho
Re: What Will Set Nigeria Ablaze In 2019 - President Buhari by samisj4real(m): 1:26pm On Nov 19, 2018
Why that Oshomole choose not to fine @all?
Re: What Will Set Nigeria Ablaze In 2019 - President Buhari by dokie: 1:30pm On Nov 19, 2018
baliyubla:
Aisha should do Nigerians and herself a huge favour by ending that impostor in his sleep. How more can the dullard with a dead left hand burn down the country, than what he has achieved so far?

Buharis left hand is Dead?
Re: What Will Set Nigeria Ablaze In 2019 - President Buhari by Modarun(m): 1:32pm On Nov 19, 2018
Lol. every child is important he says?
This clown that values cows over children wants to talk about the importance of children? Buhari actually meant every CALF matters.
Re: What Will Set Nigeria Ablaze In 2019 - President Buhari by Billionaire09: 1:38pm On Nov 19, 2018
Ghostmode2two:
The President's left hand holding the paper though.

That hand is that fake one maintained with chemical.

Who knows if conspirators didn't piece Buhari's dead body into parts for impostors future used.

Take a look at below #Fact.

Re: What Will Set Nigeria Ablaze In 2019 - President Buhari by orunto27: 1:42pm On Nov 19, 2018
Hear a whole President treathening to set the Country he is presiding upon ablaze.
Re: What Will Set Nigeria Ablaze In 2019 - President Buhari by Billionaire09: 1:44pm On Nov 19, 2018
77up:
I hate quoting Biafra pigs abeg.

bye undecided

We love you Nigeria animals to keep hating us the civilised Indigenous People Of Biafra.

We love it.
Let your president to provide his DNA result.

Obama was asked to produce his certificate origin, and he did.

Let this fake Buhari (Jubrin a Sudanese) to produce his DNA certificate.

Fake Buhari on the run.

Re: What Will Set Nigeria Ablaze In 2019 - President Buhari by drotba(m): 1:49pm On Nov 19, 2018
kollinz1234:
Buhari u are the only reason why this country will burn. Why not resign and let us live in peace

In 2015 we were afraid that if Buhari lost the election the country will burn

Now in 2019 we are afraid that if Buhari wins the election the country will burn why won't he just resign and let us live in peace

Baba is a plaque
Re: What Will Set Nigeria Ablaze In 2019 - President Buhari by Roadto2019: 1:50pm On Nov 19, 2018
mbaboy:
Buhari's achievements are like audio you listen to it but you can't see it
He has made another fake promise. He would remodel 10,000 schools every year.

2 Likes

Re: What Will Set Nigeria Ablaze In 2019 - President Buhari by 77up(m): 1:59pm On Nov 19, 2018
Billionaire09:

We love you Nigeria animals to keep hating us the civilised Indigenous People Of Biafra.

We love it.
Let your president to provide his DNA result.

Obama was asked to produce his certificate origin, and he did.

Let this fake Buhari (Jubrin a Sudanese) to produce his DNA certificate.

Fake Buhari on the run.
We love the fake Buhari and he shall continue to be Nigeria President till 2023.

No to PDP-pigs ,Atiku and all their agent of sharing sad

dealwirrit tongue
Re: What Will Set Nigeria Ablaze In 2019 - President Buhari by tete7000(m): 2:07pm On Nov 19, 2018
Buhari talking about not setting the country ablaze? The same man that threaten to make country ungovernable in 2015 if he doesn't win? The same man that once said monkey and baboon will be soaked in blood if he doesn't win the election then? These men are hypocrites. I never knew these violent man could ever preach peace like this.
Re: What Will Set Nigeria Ablaze In 2019 - President Buhari by opribo(m): 2:14pm On Nov 19, 2018
In that picture everybody's body was touching the other only Aisha's own was visibly distant from Jubrin Bubu for obvious reasons, moreover her countenance says it all.

If that woman should talk many things will happen, thats why they have confined her. They bring her out only just to cover their deceit and lies as in this case. A once lively and ever smiling first lady suddenly becoming timid and sad.

1 Like

Re: What Will Set Nigeria Ablaze In 2019 - President Buhari by Enemyofpeace: 2:14pm On Nov 19, 2018
Aisha is not happy, the woman just dey waste in the other room

Please I need your advice.

If befriend a i girl, I need would to one be the charge in of her as upkeep if I am father her?
Re: What Will Set Nigeria Ablaze In 2019 - President Buhari by veesolely1: 2:18pm On Nov 19, 2018
Looking at the countenance of Aisha, you will have NO DOUBT but believe Kanu's claim that buhari is dead long ago...
Re: What Will Set Nigeria Ablaze In 2019 - President Buhari by Dynast(m): 2:21pm On Nov 19, 2018
eyescue:
My observation; Aisha doesn't look cheerful standing by her husband in the form of Jubrin of Sudan

My 2cent

A wife ought to stand by the husbands left hand side instead of right.
Does that suggest anything
Re: What Will Set Nigeria Ablaze In 2019 - President Buhari by fakati(m): 2:33pm On Nov 19, 2018
Three fold failure in economy,corruption and security we are fed up lets try another hands
Re: What Will Set Nigeria Ablaze In 2019 - President Buhari by salaksks: 2:39pm On Nov 19, 2018
we should all be civil in our discussion, respect peoples opinion, politician are fighting for their pockets, we are busy fighting ourselves,we should go out and vote ever we want. PDP or APC are same since 1999 they are moving from one party to another
Re: What Will Set Nigeria Ablaze In 2019 - President Buhari by icogb: 2:40pm On Nov 19, 2018
kollinz1234:
Buhari u are the only reason why this country will burn. Why not resign and let us live in peace

In 2015 we were afraid that if Buhari lost the election the country will burn

Now in 2019 we are afraid that if Buhari wins the election the country will burn why won't he just resign and let us live in peace
Is Buhari d prblm or your country ppple dat wont sit back dwn nd get him do their biddings?
Re: What Will Set Nigeria Ablaze In 2019 - President Buhari by hodari: 2:46pm On Nov 19, 2018
Asshole president.

Quote me and thunder fire your head.
Re: What Will Set Nigeria Ablaze In 2019 - President Buhari by somehow: 2:52pm On Nov 19, 2018
So you expect her to be romancing the husband on stage just to prove what to some nonentities?
eyescue:
My observation; Aisha doesn't look cheerful standing by her husband in the form of Jubrin of Sudan

My 2cent
Re: What Will Set Nigeria Ablaze In 2019 - President Buhari by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 19, 2018
"Buhari also stated that his administration has delivered on its three campaign promises of fighting corruption, insecurity and revamping the economy."

Wtf! Are we all daft in Nigeria? Nonsense.
Re: What Will Set Nigeria Ablaze In 2019 - President Buhari by Vocnewsblog(m): 3:37pm On Nov 19, 2018
mbaboy:
Buhari's achievements are like audio you listen to it but you can't see it
Chai killer shot! This one caught me offguard.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Will Set Nigeria Ablaze In 2019 - President Buhari by precious1967(m): 4:08pm On Nov 19, 2018
PMB should learn from dauda Jawara of Gambia
Re: What Will Set Nigeria Ablaze In 2019 - President Buhari by awa(m): 4:28pm On Nov 19, 2018
I honestly wonder what's left of this country. From the picture there is possible crack in the first family. Their body language is very clear....Buhari biggest achievement in life will be to loose next year election.
Re: What Will Set Nigeria Ablaze In 2019 - President Buhari by stchinedu: 4:33pm On Nov 19, 2018
As far as I am concerned, BUHARI will never go for a second term...

But JUBRIN will make second term a do or die affair

If you know you know

1 Like

Re: What Will Set Nigeria Ablaze In 2019 - President Buhari by Billionaire09: 4:40pm On Nov 19, 2018
77up:
We love the fake Buhari and he shall continue to be Nigeria President till 2023.

No to PDP-pigs ,Atiku and all their agent of sharing sad

dealwirrit tongue
To hell with PDP. To hell with APC and to hell with Nigeria nonsense and brainwashed Nigerians.

I am a Biafran I am not a nigeiran, go to hell with evil Nigeria political parties nonsense.

The robot is now your president in plastic surgery form of late Buhari.

Re: What Will Set Nigeria Ablaze In 2019 - President Buhari by baratech: 5:24pm On Nov 19, 2018
Baba God help Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Convention: Iyorchia Ayu Emerges PDP National Chairman / Court Denies Nnamdi Kanu Bail / PDP Shuts Out Atiku From Voting At National Convention (leadership)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.