Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,998 members, 7,828,526 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

What Will Set Nigeria Ablaze In 2019 - President Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Will Set Nigeria Ablaze In 2019 - President Buhari (34765 Views)

Wole Soyinka: Ruga Settlements May Set Nigeria On Fire / Onnoghen: Don’t Set Nigeria Ablaze, Timi Frank Warns FG / Frank To Buhari: Don’t Set Nigeria Ablaze Over CJN, Onnoghen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will Set Nigeria Ablaze In 2019 - President Buhari by simplycarro: 5:28pm On Nov 19, 2018
slimfit1:
Your presence in Aso Rock will surely result in a bitter revolution. Private jet might not save some people.

You? Revolution? When all of your will return to your 4 X 4 shops.

Buhari will be elected President in 2019 by the grace of God and people like you will continue your hatred for another 4 years if you happen to still be alive and not yet killed by hate hormones
Re: What Will Set Nigeria Ablaze In 2019 - President Buhari by oruma19: 6:21pm On Nov 19, 2018
Aisha isnt happy..why?
Re: What Will Set Nigeria Ablaze In 2019 - President Buhari by slimfit1(m): 6:58pm On Nov 19, 2018
simplycarro:

You? Revolution? When all of your will return to your 4 X 4 shops.

Buhari will be elected President in 2019 by the grace of God and people like you will continue your hatred for another 4 years if you happen to still be alive and not yet killed by hate hormones

Let him win, more suffering will wake people up so I'm up for it.
Re: What Will Set Nigeria Ablaze In 2019 - President Buhari by 77up(m): 7:20pm On Nov 19, 2018
Billionaire09:

To hell with PDP. To hell with APC and to hell with Nigeria nonsense and brainwashed Nigerians.

I am a Biafran I am not a nigeiran, go to hell with evil Nigeria political parties nonsense.

The robot is now your president in plastic surgery form of late Buhari.
e pain am , set of confused fellow, they don't want Nigeria and they are killing themselves upon Nigeria matter grin cheesy

I 'll take you serious if only you and your lots can refuse to participate in forthcoming election grin

Re: What Will Set Nigeria Ablaze In 2019 - President Buhari by simplycarro: 7:27pm On Nov 19, 2018
slimfit1:

Let him win, more suffering will wake people up so I'm up for it.

Good! By God grace he will win
Re: What Will Set Nigeria Ablaze In 2019 - President Buhari by Billionaire09: 7:32pm On Nov 19, 2018
77up:
e pain am , set of confused fellow, they don't want Nigeria and they are killing themselves upon Nigeria matter grin cheesy

I 'll take you serious if only you and your lots can refuse to participate in forthcoming election grin

This bastard don't know the meaning of boycott o.

We Biafrans are boycotting every Nigeria fraudulent useless, and blood suckling gathering called elections in Biafraland.

No Nigeria army will be able to save themselves to think of saving winning tools called electorates, comes 2019.

We want referendum not Nigeria elections in Biafraland.

You are just brainless as your lifeless president and other executive zombies.

Re: What Will Set Nigeria Ablaze In 2019 - President Buhari by 77up(m): 7:55pm On Nov 19, 2018
Billionaire09:

This bastard don't know the meaning of boycott o.

We Biafrans are boycotting every Nigeria fraudulent useless, and blood suckling gathering called elections in Biafraland.

No Nigeria army will be able to save themselves to think of saving winning tools called electorates, comes 2019.

We want referendum not Nigeria elections in Biafraland.

You are just brainless as your lifeless president and other executive zombies.
It's funny as you still don't know by now that you , your family and whole lazy pig of Biafra are the real bastard . The affairs of the country you don't want is what is killing you gradually.

I have been saying it times without number that they should let these idiots have their useless Biafra they are clamouring for after all, we know it 'll restored back the good image of our dear country since they won't be tag with Nigeria anywhere in the world again when caught with what they knew how to do best "criminality" ranging from kidnapping, ritual killings , robbery , drug and all others they have been using to spoil the country's image.

Akuya tongue
Re: What Will Set Nigeria Ablaze In 2019 - President Buhari by keryj(f): 12:35am On Nov 20, 2018
I really did my best to avoid looking at the face of that oshi- omo- ale face angry
Re: What Will Set Nigeria Ablaze In 2019 - President Buhari by onubijoe(m): 12:50am On Nov 20, 2018
Setting Nigeria ablaze again with more hunger ,poverty and killings across the nation? God forbid bad things. Don't worried about Nigeria again Atiku knows what to do to make Nigeria working again
Re: What Will Set Nigeria Ablaze In 2019 - President Buhari by kotv: 4:01am On Nov 20, 2018
Says the man who threatened the entire country last election if we didn't vote for him. Is Buhari's mind still intact.
Re: What Will Set Nigeria Ablaze In 2019 - President Buhari by DeGenius3(m): 8:01am On Nov 20, 2018
we are talking about how this country will move forward
and every time, this man keeps making statements of
violence.

GOD Forbid!!!

What is it that will set this country ablaze

This country does not belong to any man, this country
belongs to GOD ALMIGHTY.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi To Nigerians: "Collect The Money they give to you and Vote For Me" / Native Doctors Storm Imo Govt House For Cleansing Over Alleged Coffin / Lagos To Jail Street Hawkers From July 1- Ambode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.