Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,428 members, 7,861,193 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:33 AM

27-Year-Old Omoyele Sowore Threatens Military At MKO Abiola's Burial (Throwback) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 27-Year-Old Omoyele Sowore Threatens Military At MKO Abiola's Burial (Throwback) (69894 Views)

Peter Obi At MKO Abiola's Residence In Ikeja For The June 12 Event / Shina Oludare Flogged, Slapped By Soldiers At MKO Abiola Stadium Stampede Scene / Wura Abiola Reacts To Buhari’s Posthumous Award On Her Late Father, MKO Abiola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 27-Year-Old Omoyele Sowore Threatens Military At MKO Abiola's Burial (Throwback) by bitcoin215: 6:08pm On Nov 19, 2018
He got guts
I really like the charisma of this young man.Our elders don't want to leave the stage now.They want to pass the Baton to their children.The thunder that will strike them is still doing press up.

Ship from china to nigeria @ $3.5/kg

4 Likes

Re: 27-Year-Old Omoyele Sowore Threatens Military At MKO Abiola's Burial (Throwback) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Nov 19, 2018
Sowore for President!!!

4 Likes

Re: 27-Year-Old Omoyele Sowore Threatens Military At MKO Abiola's Burial (Throwback) by Uglymugg: 6:08pm On Nov 19, 2018
This guy has my vote.

5 Likes

Re: 27-Year-Old Omoyele Sowore Threatens Military At MKO Abiola's Burial (Throwback) by Smile4daddy(m): 6:11pm On Nov 19, 2018
Thank you Sowore

For now, Nigerians are going to the nest level.

Maybe we might consider to follow your plan after 2023.

Until then wise up boy

1 Like

Re: 27-Year-Old Omoyele Sowore Threatens Military At MKO Abiola's Burial (Throwback) by GoodGovernance: 6:11pm On Nov 19, 2018
So because Sowore confronted the military ,then he should become president,just like that?

House of Rep,Senatorial or governorship would have been a very good start for him.

Goals and objectives should be SMART,Specific,Measurable,Achievable,Realistic and Timely!

Sowore's goal to become Nigeria's president in 2019 is neither achievable,realistic or timely!

undecided

2 Likes

Re: 27-Year-Old Omoyele Sowore Threatens Military At MKO Abiola's Burial (Throwback) by Gecoz: 6:12pm On Nov 19, 2018
So buhari didn't skip all the above you mentioned shey I swear all buhari supporters need brain transplant

BlackAfrican:
You skip councillor
Skip local government chairman
Skip house of assembly
Skip state governor
Skip house of representatives
Skip senate

You wan just jump from social media and news coverage to President....

Sowore is a greedy fella.

Buhari till Atiku and Sowore and Madam Obi get sense

7 Likes

Re: 27-Year-Old Omoyele Sowore Threatens Military At MKO Abiola's Burial (Throwback) by lereinter(m): 6:14pm On Nov 19, 2018
Is calling is activism

gani fahwehmi was greater and more resilient but couldn't win

live on Chief Gani
Re: 27-Year-Old Omoyele Sowore Threatens Military At MKO Abiola's Burial (Throwback) by GoodGovernance: 6:14pm On Nov 19, 2018
Gecoz:
So buhari didn't skip all the above you mentioned shey I swear all buhari supporters need brain transplant

Do not swear on your own head.

Buhari had been in public service,as a minister,governor and head of state!
Re: 27-Year-Old Omoyele Sowore Threatens Military At MKO Abiola's Burial (Throwback) by Dantedasz(m): 6:17pm On Nov 19, 2018
Gangster1ms:
Time flies.. i remember back then also. I just dey fear for am then cos u don't threaten military anyhow, especially with abacha as the head of state

Abacha died before Abiola.
At this point Abdulsalami was the Head of State.

1 Like

Re: 27-Year-Old Omoyele Sowore Threatens Military At MKO Abiola's Burial (Throwback) by Humble55(m): 6:18pm On Nov 19, 2018
cool tongue lipsrsealed
This is Nigeria!
Re: 27-Year-Old Omoyele Sowore Threatens Military At MKO Abiola's Burial (Throwback) by juniorstar(m): 6:22pm On Nov 19, 2018
Make sowore enter make we dey export ganja to canada

1 Like

Re: 27-Year-Old Omoyele Sowore Threatens Military At MKO Abiola's Burial (Throwback) by dafemnet: 6:22pm On Nov 19, 2018
I'm impressed, he is a true freedom fighter.

4 Likes

Re: 27-Year-Old Omoyele Sowore Threatens Military At MKO Abiola's Burial (Throwback) by greenguy: 6:23pm On Nov 19, 2018
....till you get sense! Mumu!!

BlackAfrican:
You skip councillor
Skip local government chairman
Skip house of assembly
Skip state governor
Skip house of representatives
Skip senate

You wan just jump from social media and news coverage to President....

Sowore is a greedy fella.

Buhari till Atiku and Sowore and Madam Obi get sense

2 Likes

Re: 27-Year-Old Omoyele Sowore Threatens Military At MKO Abiola's Burial (Throwback) by bosunjohns(m): 6:23pm On Nov 19, 2018
kiss
Re: 27-Year-Old Omoyele Sowore Threatens Military At MKO Abiola's Burial (Throwback) by Icecream4U(m): 6:24pm On Nov 19, 2018
I will vote for him. Already tiered of APC and PDP.

4 Likes

Re: 27-Year-Old Omoyele Sowore Threatens Military At MKO Abiola's Burial (Throwback) by Yankee101: 6:25pm On Nov 19, 2018
But Sowore is a thief now. The international grants he received in behalf of Sahara Reporters which he chopped alone and his staff left him angrily. He's been accused of sexual assault by an intern. He was removed in Unilag SUG for corruption. He was blackmailing politicians including Saraki to kill stories (mind you that's how they make money by repressing the truth for a price- ask Linda Ikeji about her overnight wealth during 2015 elections)

The 100m naira bribe/blackmail against Lekan Fatodu.

Next politician! Bring your saints one by one let's analyze them.

3 Likes

Re: 27-Year-Old Omoyele Sowore Threatens Military At MKO Abiola's Burial (Throwback) by Gecoz: 6:27pm On Nov 19, 2018
Which state was he a Gov? You mean the same minister he gave him self when he was pulling? When was he a counselor or chaiman to his ward? Abeg talk something else jare

GoodGovernance:

Do not swear on your own head.

Buhari had been in public service,as a minister,governor and head of state!
Re: 27-Year-Old Omoyele Sowore Threatens Military At MKO Abiola's Burial (Throwback) by Icecream4U(m): 6:28pm On Nov 19, 2018
Yankee101:
But Sowore is a thief now. The international grants he received in behalf of Sahara Reporters which he chopped alone and his staff left him angrily. He's been accused of sexual assault by an intern. He was removed in Unilag SUG for corruption. He was blackmailing politicians including Saraki to kill stories (mind you that's how they make money by repressing the truth for a price- ask Linda Ikeji about her overnight wealth during 2015 elections)

The 100m naira bribe/blackmail against Lekan Fatodu.

Next politician! Bring your saints one by one let's analyze them.
Your English almost killed my dog!

Please, don't reply. I'm down on my knees.

3 Likes

Re: 27-Year-Old Omoyele Sowore Threatens Military At MKO Abiola's Burial (Throwback) by komekn(m): 6:29pm On Nov 19, 2018
folake4u:
Nigerians are still in love with their oppressors- Jerry Rawlings

embarassed

Agreed without one iota of reservation

2 Likes

Re: 27-Year-Old Omoyele Sowore Threatens Military At MKO Abiola's Burial (Throwback) by Yankee101: 6:31pm On Nov 19, 2018
Icecream4U:
Your English almost killed my dog!

Please, don't reply. I'm down on my knees.

'In behalf of' is correct American English. Do your research and save your dog's life.

Oloshi

3 Likes

Re: 27-Year-Old Omoyele Sowore Threatens Military At MKO Abiola's Burial (Throwback) by wonlasewonimi: 6:31pm On Nov 19, 2018
He is the only one that sound convincing... If the hopeless youths cant see it, their fake npower will be forever

5 Likes

Re: 27-Year-Old Omoyele Sowore Threatens Military At MKO Abiola's Burial (Throwback) by eDoctorr(m): 6:35pm On Nov 19, 2018
Gangster1ms:
Time flies.. i remember back then also. I just dey fear for am then cos u don't threaten military anyhow, especially with abacha as the head of state

Abacha as head of state at the time of Abiola's burial?
Re: 27-Year-Old Omoyele Sowore Threatens Military At MKO Abiola's Burial (Throwback) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Nov 19, 2018
sowore2019:
“It's not what we do once in a while that shapes our lives. It's what we do consistently.” ― Anthony Robbins

In psychology, it is stated that victims of kidnap, over a long time, likes their kidnappers. That is a reflection of what happens in Africa. They seem to like those that consistently rob them.

3 Likes

Re: 27-Year-Old Omoyele Sowore Threatens Military At MKO Abiola's Burial (Throwback) by GoodGovernance: 6:46pm On Nov 19, 2018
Gecoz:

Which state was he a Gov? You mean the same minister he gave him self when he was pulling? When was he a counselor or chaiman to his ward? Abeg talk something else jare

Very ignorant people are always very stubborn to admit their short coming .Why?

Nobody said Sowore should climb the ladder sequentially from Councillor up to presidency level.

We are saying Sowore should at least start from somewhere in public service.It could be LG,house of rep,senator or even governorship.

In March 1976, the Head of State, General Olusegun Obasanjo, appointed Buhari as the Federal Commissioner (position now called Minister) for Petroleum and Natural Resources.

Buhari also briefly served as Governor of Borno state from 3 February 1976 to 15 March 1976.

2 Likes

Re: 27-Year-Old Omoyele Sowore Threatens Military At MKO Abiola's Burial (Throwback) by SachaBastien(m): 6:46pm On Nov 19, 2018
He brought APC to power through his SaharaReporters medium. He doesn't want Nigerians to elect him simply because he was a students union activist does he? Keyamo and Oshiomhole once "cried" for the people only to turn around to be part of the pain machinery. The likes of Sowore who switch camps when it favours them and appear weeks to elections to campaign are all part of the problem.
Re: 27-Year-Old Omoyele Sowore Threatens Military At MKO Abiola's Burial (Throwback) by Spatta: 6:46pm On Nov 19, 2018
Sowore is a Giant, an irrepressible Giant, His courage is rare, we were all on the street of Akoka from University of Lagos gate in the 90s pushing back all the oppressive imposition of the military

Sowore led the fronts, with armored tank stationed at the entry of Unilag from Iwaya and Main entrance, Sowore fearlessly confronted the IBB of this world and the Abacha's of this world insisting that The Military must leave our lives alone and condemning the annulment of June 12 Election by IBB

Shonekan was imposed as bribe to compensate for June 12, Sowore and many Activist were on the street again,

Africa of OAU was murdered in the struggle by the agents of Government, they made it look like accidental discharge, but it was a sponsored murder, Africa Like Sowore are the two Giants of Struggle in the 90s

Since that Era, we are yet to see another Courageous product from all the Nigerian Universities

Sowore is the Last man standing

Unfortunately these generation do not know History their Love for their oppressor is alarming

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 27-Year-Old Omoyele Sowore Threatens Military At MKO Abiola's Burial (Throwback) by olajide21: 6:47pm On Nov 19, 2018
sowore2019:
“It's not what we do once in a while that shapes our lives. It's what we do consistently.” ― Anthony Robbins

Bros, you don port come Nairaland?

I wish you the best as Electioneering begins.
#goodluck
Re: 27-Year-Old Omoyele Sowore Threatens Military At MKO Abiola's Burial (Throwback) by VaselineCrew: 6:47pm On Nov 19, 2018
Gecoz:

don't mind dem

it's like if me and you carry gun now to aso rock for coup, if we succeed now we become president, just imagine!!!

funny thing is if you try am now and dem catch you, dem go try you for treason, but yet dem allow buhari twice, chai! real life MMM

1 Like

Re: 27-Year-Old Omoyele Sowore Threatens Military At MKO Abiola's Burial (Throwback) by SocialJustice: 6:50pm On Nov 19, 2018
SarkinYarki:
From my extensive study of history and facts I can confidently tell you chaotic short sighted hot heads like Sawore never make good leaders because they never have the big picture neither can they envision one leaving their leadership marred by tactical blunders orchestrated by shortsighted burst of destructive emotions... Nigeria doesnt need such people at this stage or ever .
Well said, they should stick to activism.
Re: 27-Year-Old Omoyele Sowore Threatens Military At MKO Abiola's Burial (Throwback) by VaselineCrew: 6:50pm On Nov 19, 2018
GoodGovernance:

Very ignorant people are always very stubborn to admit their short coming .Why?

Nobody said Sowore should climb the ladder sequentially from Councillor up to presidency level.

We are saying Sowore should at least start from somewhere in public service.It could be LG,house of rep,senator or even governorship.

In March 1976, the Head of State, General Olusegun Obasanjo, appointed Buhari as the Federal Commissioner (position now called Minister) for Petroleum and Natural Resources.

Buhari also briefly served as Governor of Borno state from 3 February 1976 to 15 March 1976.

is Buhari a coup plotter, yes or no?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Breaks Campaign Promise - Thebreakingtimes.com / Fatima, Mamman Daura Daughter Leaked Aisha Buhari’s Video, Presidency Reacts / Major Ibrahim Babangida And Mamman Vatsa In Okigwe In 1969 (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.