Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,668 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:29 AM

Missing DELSU Student, Elozino Ogege Found Dead. Tongue, Breasts Removed - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Missing DELSU Student, Elozino Ogege Found Dead. Tongue, Breasts Removed (44253 Views)

Edo Community Seeks Security Agencies’ Help In Search For Missing DELSU Student / Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics / 80-Year-Old Woman Killed By Ritualists In Ondo, Breasts Removed (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing DELSU Student, Elozino Ogege Found Dead. Tongue, Breasts Removed by Nobody: 12:14pm On Nov 19, 2018
GOFRONT:
Chaii....Others still won't learn their lesson from this...
dem dey ever learn? Even with the high rate of insecurity plauging the country right now there are babes stil embacking on 6 hrs- 7hrs journey to hook up with strange men they just started chatting with on facebook and other social platforms. No form of security conciousness whatsoever.
Re: Missing DELSU Student, Elozino Ogege Found Dead. Tongue, Breasts Removed by RTSC: 12:14pm On Nov 19, 2018
Once you call sharwama, suya, creameries, or indomie, girls automatically lose their senses.

Stories like this will keep happening, unfortunately.

A girl with sense will look away from what she can't afford.

1 Like

Re: Missing DELSU Student, Elozino Ogege Found Dead. Tongue, Breasts Removed by Nobody: 12:16pm On Nov 19, 2018
Sad cry
Re: Missing DELSU Student, Elozino Ogege Found Dead. Tongue, Breasts Removed by Teedamaniac: 12:17pm On Nov 19, 2018
Why are some Nigerians full of shit. Why are people been senseless about this inhumane act and talking rubbish, more like justifying ritualist and blaming the poor girl. Go through her Facebook page and see the young innocent life wasted, she doesn't even look anything near a slay queen. God would never let her killers get away peacefully, they must visit where they sent her before the end of this year.. So painful

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing DELSU Student, Elozino Ogege Found Dead. Tongue, Breasts Removed by CandidNotes: 12:17pm On Nov 19, 2018
Just coming from her Facebook page: she was a devoted Christian girl, a First class student. Stop calling her a Slay Queen.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing DELSU Student, Elozino Ogege Found Dead. Tongue, Breasts Removed by islandmoon: 12:22pm On Nov 19, 2018
criminals!
Re: Missing DELSU Student, Elozino Ogege Found Dead. Tongue, Breasts Removed by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 19, 2018
pally123:
Venza ke? Anything that has four tyres. Dem dey rush
even camry sef. The thing is dat ladies who are content with what they have will never fall into this danger. Na d ones wey dey wan slay dey fall as victim to these unfortunate situations. This is why any of my female friends anytime i wan advice them na to tell dem if they ever see a guy with a flashy car dey honk horn at dem they should kindly ignore and keep on walking and if d guy chook out im head for car window dey call out at u keep on walking fastercheesy.

2 Likes

Re: Missing DELSU Student, Elozino Ogege Found Dead. Tongue, Breasts Removed by macaphan007(m): 12:30pm On Nov 19, 2018
IamD18:
Tongue and breasts severed?

Please they should not kill her, they should just cut her tongue and breast and leave her to return alive.

They should also take her g-string pant, but should keep her alive. No one deserves to be killed despite the level of waywardness.
Unfortunately there can only be "one" NwaAmaikpe

1 Like

Re: Missing DELSU Student, Elozino Ogege Found Dead. Tongue, Breasts Removed by Nobody: 12:30pm On Nov 19, 2018
kingthreat:

She was called out with respect to accomodation she was looking for in school. Runs girls and normal girls are all victims
oh she was called on phone b4 d incident happened? If this happened in a country where things work the first thing the police would do is trace that call and find out who made the call. Unfortunately nigeria is a country where things never work.

3 Likes

Re: Missing DELSU Student, Elozino Ogege Found Dead. Tongue, Breasts Removed by Nobody: 12:33pm On Nov 19, 2018
islandmoon:
so, they now put boobs on computer to chat with oyibo or what? I thought yahoo messaging app stopped working sometimes last year? just say Money Ritualist! or political Ritualist! this an insult to Yahoo Group a company based in china or so.
whats the difference b/w a yahoo+ guy and a ritualist dude? They both harvest human organs . All na d same tin biko.

1 Like

Re: Missing DELSU Student, Elozino Ogege Found Dead. Tongue, Breasts Removed by Brightest04(m): 12:35pm On Nov 19, 2018
Often times,those girls needs to be blamed because they're always trying to reap where they did not plant.

Check some of them out,they want to be among the acclaimed big girls-owing a car and an iphone×.

I only pity their parents,not them.
Re: Missing DELSU Student, Elozino Ogege Found Dead. Tongue, Breasts Removed by vioment: 12:39pm On Nov 19, 2018
If these type of crimes were technology, nigeria would have been the undisputed leader on the planet.

Christmas dun dey reach, dem dun dey tell those interested say, anybody will do, not your family, so these demons think they are moral in their actions.

I wonder why we don't have undercover cids, correct ones, that will be going around, acting and luring people like they are dibias or even better, seeking out the dibias, and using technology to catch them giving you orders. We have to be innovative in solving crimes. While you are undercovering, the govt should be running campaigns against these acts or intent.
Re: Missing DELSU Student, Elozino Ogege Found Dead. Tongue, Breasts Removed by islandmoon: 12:39pm On Nov 19, 2018
lefulefu:
whats the difference b/w a yahoo+ guy and a ritualist dude? They both harvest human organs . All na d same tin biko.

Na wah oo! may God punish them all
Re: Missing DELSU Student, Elozino Ogege Found Dead. Tongue, Breasts Removed by Cityguy: 12:43pm On Nov 19, 2018
Teedamaniac:
Why are some Nigerians full of shit. Why are people been senseless about this inhumane act and talking rubbish, more like justifying ritualist and blaming the poor girl. Go through her Facebook page and see the young innocent life wasted, she doesn't even look anything near a slay queen. God would never let her killers get away peacefully, they must visit where they sent her before the end of this year.. So painful
You honestly spoke my mind. I checked her page and discovered she didn't look that type of girl. Very creative, expressive and intelligent. The useless people just wasted another great mind. They will never experience peace or joy for the rest of their lives. Nemesis will catch up with them and they will pay with their lives. They would wish to switch places with her. Haba, why are Nigerians especially the youth getting this desperate and callous? What's with all these wealth you can't take away from here? Isn't there dignity in labour any more? Do people even fear God any longer? What if she were their relative or sister? Girls please, steer clear of these young or old good for nothing, money-obsessed animals. Your lives are more important. If your guy has no visible means of sustainance but covets Davido or Wizkids and dem gangs, run! Don't be deceived by their declaration 'I want to make it so I can take care of you' stuff. Obsession is the problem here. Run for your life. I'm so sad right now.

6 Likes

Re: Missing DELSU Student, Elozino Ogege Found Dead. Tongue, Breasts Removed by mutvy: 12:48pm On Nov 19, 2018
Nigerian girls especially those in tertiary institutions are always in pursuance of quicker money.This story won't teach them anything until they are dead already
Re: Missing DELSU Student, Elozino Ogege Found Dead. Tongue, Breasts Removed by sweetilicious(f): 12:52pm On Nov 19, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Sad.
So sad.
It's also sadder that an undergraduate will fall for a mere security man who is also an ex-convict.

Sometimes I don't pity some of these girls, just drive a tinted Venza and stop one of them, they'd rush and hop in.
Now see the end result.

The Yahooboys you see today in Nigeria are a practical example of Olamide's YBNL.
90% of them can't even write a well-constructed sentence.
82% of them don't even know how to operate a laptop.
They are all ritualists.
Yahoo Boys No Laptop.
Exactly.
Re: Missing DELSU Student, Elozino Ogege Found Dead. Tongue, Breasts Removed by lastempero: 1:04pm On Nov 19, 2018
The yahoo yahoo stuff has degenerated to another level, I think is time will start fishing them out.they have done more harm than good.

1 Like

Re: Missing DELSU Student, Elozino Ogege Found Dead. Tongue, Breasts Removed by kezy58: 1:08pm On Nov 19, 2018
Bloggers will never make heaven...I am a student of Delta state university abraka...nd we were told to disregard false news such as this... the girl is yet to be found.. plz stop spreading false information to the general public.... Even the said police force you mentioned in your false statement alongside the vc and sug president, advised us to stop spreading this false news as the girl is yet to be found and not dead... plz sir stop it..

1 Like

Re: Missing DELSU Student, Elozino Ogege Found Dead. Tongue, Breasts Removed by kingthreat(m): 1:10pm On Nov 19, 2018
lefulefu:
oh she was called on phone b4 d incident happened? If this happened in a country where things work the first thing the police would do is trace that call and find out who made the call. Unfortunately nigeria is a country where things never work.

Nigerian police works o. But not for every citizen. That's it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Missing DELSU Student, Elozino Ogege Found Dead. Tongue, Breasts Removed by Lucifer66(m): 1:16pm On Nov 19, 2018
IamD18:
Tongue and breasts severed?

Please they should not kill her, they should just cut her tongue and breast and leave her to return alive.

They should also take her g-string pant, but should keep her alive. No one deserves to be killed despite the level of waywardness.
You're a fool.
What nonsense, You must be an afonja
Re: Missing DELSU Student, Elozino Ogege Found Dead. Tongue, Breasts Removed by mechanics(m): 1:20pm On Nov 19, 2018
Not a good news at all, we just have to be mindful of the friends we keep and the places we go, the rate of killings this days is just is too rampant.
Re: Missing DELSU Student, Elozino Ogege Found Dead. Tongue, Breasts Removed by 77up(m): 1:27pm On Nov 19, 2018
I wonder if they ever know any other good thing in that region .

It's all about crimes range from drug, kidnapping, rubbery, ritual and all ** spit** undecided

Shame angry

RIP to the dead.
Re: Missing DELSU Student, Elozino Ogege Found Dead. Tongue, Breasts Removed by tiredoflife(m): 1:29pm On Nov 19, 2018
frozen70:
People no longer have conscience

Go girl and hunt your killers

Hunt them till they come and meet you where you are, then you can now ask them why you?

Rip lady

Leave all those home video
The dead is dead
They hunt no one
Re: Missing DELSU Student, Elozino Ogege Found Dead. Tongue, Breasts Removed by Eres94: 1:34pm On Nov 19, 2018
islandmoon:
so, they now put boobs on computer to chat with oyibo or what? I thought yahoo messaging app stopped working sometimes last year? just say Money Ritualist! or political Ritualist! this an insult to Yahoo Group a company based in china or so.

get your facts right..
yahoo+/yahoo boys are currently tagged as ritualists
while G are online scammers
Re: Missing DELSU Student, Elozino Ogege Found Dead. Tongue, Breasts Removed by islandmoon: 1:36pm On Nov 19, 2018
Eres94:

get your facts right..
yahoo+/yahoo boys are currently tagged as ritualists
while G are online scammers

which one is G again?
Re: Missing DELSU Student, Elozino Ogege Found Dead. Tongue, Breasts Removed by Hilbertrudolf(m): 1:36pm On Nov 19, 2018
It’s common there not surprised at all
Re: Missing DELSU Student, Elozino Ogege Found Dead. Tongue, Breasts Removed by Hilbertrudolf(m): 1:37pm On Nov 19, 2018
Next you go see na new wip alert �
Re: Missing DELSU Student, Elozino Ogege Found Dead. Tongue, Breasts Removed by Eres94: 1:38pm On Nov 19, 2018
kezy58:
Bloggers will never make heaven...I am a student of Delta state university abraka...nd we were told to disregard false news such as this... the girl is yet to be found.. plz stop spreading false information to the general public.... Even the said police force you mentioned in your false statement alongside the vc and sug president, advised us to stop spreading this false news as the girl is yet to be found and not dead... plz sir stop it..

then why isn't she active on Facebook.
seeing hw active she was at her profile
it tells you something went wrong
Re: Missing DELSU Student, Elozino Ogege Found Dead. Tongue, Breasts Removed by Nobody: 1:39pm On Nov 19, 2018
kingthreat:

Nigerian police works o. But not for every citizen. That's it
u might be right though. I remember an incident that happened around 2012. Where a young lady was invited to lagos by her facebook lover to one hotel where she was eventually strangled to death by the guy and his accomplice and her phones and money were stolen. The guys were eventually caught promptly by the police and i guess that happened cos the dead girl happened to be the dauther of on retired army general. U might remember d incident..i think cynthia or something was her name. This one wey dem harvest her body parts i doubt if the killers will be caught since maybe her parents might not be rich or politicians.

1 Like

Re: Missing DELSU Student, Elozino Ogege Found Dead. Tongue, Breasts Removed by Eres94: 1:41pm On Nov 19, 2018
islandmoon:

which one is G again?

can't believe you haven't heard that name before
all I am telling u is there is a difference between youths involved in ritual killing and other youths involved in scamming
before yahoo boys were thought to be scammers but now things have changed
Re: Missing DELSU Student, Elozino Ogege Found Dead. Tongue, Breasts Removed by HolyTitus(m): 1:42pm On Nov 19, 2018
May God have mercy on her soul; she might not be one of these runs girls; she might have been kidnapped................................. Na so one girl like that dey look me somehow when i brought out my Nokia Asha 200 to collect her number even after she don fall finish for my toasting tactics some months ago.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Who Impregnated His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Edo Paraded By Police (Photo) / Chimpanzees Killed, Meat Used To Make Pepper Soup In Bayelsa Community (Pix) / Final Year Student Stabbed To Death By His Friend Over Girlfriend In Bauchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.