Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,217 members, 7,849,767 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:20 AM

Missing DELSU Student, Elozino Ogege Found Dead. Tongue, Breasts Removed - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Missing DELSU Student, Elozino Ogege Found Dead. Tongue, Breasts Removed (44255 Views)

Edo Community Seeks Security Agencies’ Help In Search For Missing DELSU Student / Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics / 80-Year-Old Woman Killed By Ritualists In Ondo, Breasts Removed (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing DELSU Student, Elozino Ogege Found Dead. Tongue, Breasts Removed by mctfopt: 1:44pm On Nov 19, 2018
kezy58:
Bloggers will never make heaven...I am a student of Delta state university abraka...nd we were told to disregard false news such as this... the girl is yet to be found.. plz stop spreading false information to the general public.... Even the said police force you mentioned in your false statement alongside the vc and sug president, advised us to stop spreading this false news as the girl is yet to be found and not dead... plz sir stop it..

Most bloggers in Nigeria are super lazy and lack creativity, take everything you read here with a pinch of salt. Most of them are only good in spreading false information and posting of graphic images.
Re: Missing DELSU Student, Elozino Ogege Found Dead. Tongue, Breasts Removed by islandmoon: 1:47pm On Nov 19, 2018
Re: Missing DELSU Student, Elozino Ogege Found Dead. Tongue, Breasts Removed by islandmoon: 1:48pm On Nov 19, 2018
Eres94:

can't believe you haven't heard that name before
all I am telling u is there is a difference between youths involved in ritual killing and other youths involved in scamming
before yahoo boys were thought to be scammers but now things have changed

you are correct , I know there are ritualist , political ones too, but yahoo messaging app stopped working last year, and I know the company is based in Asia or so, but the G is what I don't get, is it G for Google?
Re: Missing DELSU Student, Elozino Ogege Found Dead. Tongue, Breasts Removed by niklausmikaels: 1:53pm On Nov 19, 2018
orlymat:
I have read several disgusting comments here about this ugly case. Y do we conclude easily that she was olosho, why do we conclude easily that she was not contented with what she had that s y this happened to her.
What of if she was lured out by her female friend,
What of if it was her one and only boyfriend she trusted or who among us does not have boy or girl friend. Or haven't u all seen case of husband using his wife for money ritual.

U can imagine the level of pain u are adding her families wen de come across these ill comments of yours.
Pls b careful about what u say especially against the dead

RIP girl
My dear, many girls if not every has a boyfriend, its true. but when a girl has a boyfriend who is not hardworking(talent or hand work) or doing any legal work and being jobless and sitting at home doing nothing about it and you a girl still with that boy. my dear girls you are at risk. and also having a female friend having a yahoo boy as a boyfriend and couldn't cut yourself from that boy but rather having time to hang out with your friend to enjoy her boyfriend blood money. my dear "nothing comes free on this earth" even a fee food is been paid for by somebody.
A word there say is enough for the wise
Re: Missing DELSU Student, Elozino Ogege Found Dead. Tongue, Breasts Removed by Nobody: 1:55pm On Nov 19, 2018
Beautiful smally just waste cry
Re: Missing DELSU Student, Elozino Ogege Found Dead. Tongue, Breasts Removed by frozen70(f): 2:11pm On Nov 19, 2018
tiredoflife:

Leave all those home video
The dead is dead
They hunt no one

Well since you are tired of life, you can join them
Re: Missing DELSU Student, Elozino Ogege Found Dead. Tongue, Breasts Removed by madgoat(m): 2:15pm On Nov 19, 2018
Very boring story... So no pix of the corpse angry
Re: Missing DELSU Student, Elozino Ogege Found Dead. Tongue, Breasts Removed by Eres94: 2:32pm On Nov 19, 2018
islandmoon:

you are correct , I know there are ritualist , political ones too, but yahoo messaging app stopped working last year, and I know the company is based in Asia or so, but the G is what I don't get, is it G for Google?

we Nigerians hijacked the name yahoo for illegal activity.. so there is no relation with the yahoo messaging app
G doesn't mean Google, its just a rebranded street name for online scamming/419
Re: Missing DELSU Student, Elozino Ogege Found Dead. Tongue, Breasts Removed by passmiko: 2:40pm On Nov 19, 2018
GOD
Re: Missing DELSU Student, Elozino Ogege Found Dead. Tongue, Breasts Removed by Deltatoto: 2:41pm On Nov 19, 2018
Jessyjack:
oh my God! this is really heartbreaking....��... I don't know why an ex-con should be employed as a security guard in a school environment... and I seriously wonder why girls still flock around Yahoo boys... just because of shawarma and Pizza...
if u c my motor u must enter na
Re: Missing DELSU Student, Elozino Ogege Found Dead. Tongue, Breasts Removed by kezy58: 2:41pm On Nov 19, 2018
Eres94:

then why isn't she active on Facebook. seeing hw active she was at her profile it tells you something went wrong
she has not being found yet sir that doesn't mean she's dead as stated above
Re: Missing DELSU Student, Elozino Ogege Found Dead. Tongue, Breasts Removed by tiredoflife(m): 2:52pm On Nov 19, 2018
frozen70:

Well since you are tired of life, you can join them

Yeah right after ur full generation
Re: Missing DELSU Student, Elozino Ogege Found Dead. Tongue, Breasts Removed by Enemyofpeace: 3:00pm On Nov 19, 2018
Na wa o

I love sucking pussy it gives me orgasmic sensation but there is the girl am dating now she is preaching to me is a sin that pussy is not meant to be lick, suck and chew but for procreation and enjoyment.

I told her sucking pussy is also enjoyment but she still refused me sucking and licking her pussy and I love this girl die, she is everything I want in a woman and I can't do without sucking pussy.

Plsss people what should I do?
Re: Missing DELSU Student, Elozino Ogege Found Dead. Tongue, Breasts Removed by Biguyman: 3:18pm On Nov 19, 2018
Enemyofpeace:
Na wa o

I love sucking pussy it gives me orgasmic sensation but there is the girl am dating now she is preaching to me is a sin that pussy is not meant to be lick, suck and chew but for procreation and enjoyment.

I told her sucking pussy is also enjoyment but she still refused me sucking and licking her pussy and I love this girl die, she is everything I want in a woman and I can't do without sucking pussy.

Plsss people what should I do?
God please take this idiot and bring back Elozino Ogege

3 Likes

Re: Missing DELSU Student, Elozino Ogege Found Dead. Tongue, Breasts Removed by GOFRONT(m): 3:47pm On Nov 19, 2018
Gbam!!!......Seniorman, no be lie you talk oo...

So many of them wan flex with any guy wen get money by whatever means and however means...E no concern dem....

Venza be deceiving dem......Benz be deceiving dem.... Wat they see on social media be deceiving dem too.....
Re: Missing DELSU Student, Elozino Ogege Found Dead. Tongue, Breasts Removed by Jossy19x: 5:02pm On Nov 19, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Sad.
So sad.
It's also sadder that an undergraduate will fall for a mere security man who is also an ex-convict.

Sometimes I don't pity some of these girls, just drive a tinted Venza and stop one of them, they'd rush and hop in.
Now see the end result.

The Yahooboys you see today in Nigeria are a practical example of Olamide's YBNL.
90% of them can't even write a well-constructed sentence.
82% of them don't even know how to operate a laptop.
They are all ritualists.
Yahoo Boys No Laptop.

Don't say what you don't know about her okay...this person is my friend and all what you are saying about her are nonsense..okay??.. I no get time to answer you now till i confirm if this is true... I pray it isn't oo... No be my own Elo
Re: Missing DELSU Student, Elozino Ogege Found Dead. Tongue, Breasts Removed by baratech: 5:34pm On Nov 19, 2018
Sad
Re: Missing DELSU Student, Elozino Ogege Found Dead. Tongue, Breasts Removed by frozen70(f): 5:51pm On Nov 19, 2018
tiredoflife:

Yeah right after ur full generation

You have to go first, since your moniker say's so
Re: Missing DELSU Student, Elozino Ogege Found Dead. Tongue, Breasts Removed by orlymat: 6:48pm On Nov 19, 2018
niklausmikaels:

My dear, many girls if not every has a boyfriend, its true. but when a girl has a boyfriend who is not hardworking(talent or hand work) or doing any legal work and being jobless and sitting at home doing nothing about it and you a girl still with that boy. my dear girls you are at risk. and also having a female friend having a yahoo boy as a boyfriend and couldn't cut yourself from that boy but rather having time to hang out with your friend to enjoy her boyfriend blood money. my dear "nothing comes free on this earth" even a fee food is been paid for by somebody.
A word there say is enough for the wise
Stop this crap guy! Anybody could fall victim of ritualist, we only pray for God's protection .
How are u sure the person that used her has bin spending on her? Even if he has, u don't know some guys are very good at d game?
A young lady of marriageable age went out on a date with a guy who appear to b lovable, is it s crime?
I understand that do many girls have thrown caution into the wind but that's not enough to draw a conclusion in a case like this
Re: Missing DELSU Student, Elozino Ogege Found Dead. Tongue, Breasts Removed by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 19, 2018
Everyone blaming this girl is sick in the head, how sure are you that she was not abducted on her way to the library?
Re: Missing DELSU Student, Elozino Ogege Found Dead. Tongue, Breasts Removed by EternalTruth: 11:03pm On Nov 19, 2018
debsamuelle:
Please... I knew Zino in person.... She was a very decent lady.. RIP Zino
Tell us the full story
Re: Missing DELSU Student, Elozino Ogege Found Dead. Tongue, Breasts Removed by stanliwise(m): 11:00am On Nov 20, 2018
orlymat:
I have read several disgusting comments here about this ugly case. Y do we conclude easily that she was olosho, why do we conclude easily that she was not contented with what she had that s y this happened to her.
What of if she was lured out by her female friend,
What of if it was her one and only boyfriend she trusted or who among us does not have boy or girl friend. Or haven't u all seen case of husband using his wife for money ritual.

U can imagine the level of pain u are adding her families wen de come across these ill comments of yours.
Pls b careful about what u say especially against the dead
O
RIP girl
For a moment I thought I was the only one who thought of this, also almost no one has talked about how to curb the so called ritualist or social vices in general instead they are here preaching and ridiculing those that have failed to listen to some wise words. If we continue like this, no matter how careful one is, he/she would fall victim and it is just a matter of time. So the princple thing to do is fight all social vices ranging from prostitution, thugery, hooliganism, pick pocketing, rape, cultism, robbery, drug addiction and indecent dressing among youths and teenagers.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Who Impregnated His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Edo Paraded By Police (Photo) / Chimpanzees Killed, Meat Used To Make Pepper Soup In Bayelsa Community (Pix) / Final Year Student Stabbed To Death By His Friend Over Girlfriend In Bauchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.