Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,065 members, 7,828,772 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

He Is Assuming, They Work In Same Place And Eat In Same Plate - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Is Assuming, They Work In Same Place And Eat In Same Plate (373 Views)

A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road / What’s The Best Place And Time To Approach A Lady? / A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

He Is Assuming, They Work In Same Place And Eat In Same Plate by Gboy101: 11:05am On Nov 19, 2018
i'm laughing out laud. they works in same place. buy food and eat from the same plate. he is assuming.

the day I collect her number she was with him. she didn't sound like a guy was it her and complied and gave me her number in presence of the guy. and he was just looking and doing nothing. they both earn same salary but If you look at them. the girl look more fresh and classic, although the is handsome.

I have talked with her and she said he is just a work colleague and nothing more.
Re: He Is Assuming, They Work In Same Place And Eat In Same Plate by youngsahito(m): 11:33am On Nov 19, 2018
then go ahead with ur work but we font want to hear of heart break soon ooo.

(1) (Reply)

4 Alarming Signs She Is About To Dump You For Another Guy / Nairalanders Please I Need Your Recommendations On This / Don't Do These 10 Things If You Know You Want To Prosper In 2019 (A Must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.