Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,472 members, 7,830,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

APC Built Train Stations In Villages Of PDP Chieftains – Amaechi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Built Train Stations In Villages Of PDP Chieftains – Amaechi (16686 Views)

Secondus, PDP Chieftains Dump Atiku, Wike, Declare Support For Tinubu / Ahmadu Fintiri: APC Built Around Only Buhari, They Will Lose To PDP In 2023 / 2 PDP Federal Lawmakers And 4 PDP Chieftains Defect To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Built Train Stations In Villages Of PDP Chieftains – Amaechi by Officialpdpnig: 11:57am On Nov 19, 2018
princechurchill:
He should just wait till 2019 Buhari must go

Yes he will go back to Aso Rock. We know that already.

We have all moved to the next level

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Built Train Stations In Villages Of PDP Chieftains – Amaechi by Brightol(m): 11:57am On Nov 19, 2018
letdothidd:
undecided

Amaechi was part of people who share the money when oil price was high, so he should bury himself in shame.
Re: APC Built Train Stations In Villages Of PDP Chieftains – Amaechi by Ikpewe: 11:57am On Nov 19, 2018
UNPATRIOTIC CHILDREN OF HATES WILL WAIL IN DISBELIEVE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Built Train Stations In Villages Of PDP Chieftains – Amaechi by deboysben(m): 11:57am On Nov 19, 2018
Oga Amaechi also these are Gej legacy

Re: APC Built Train Stations In Villages Of PDP Chieftains – Amaechi by bitcoin215: 11:57am On Nov 19, 2018
Is this why we voted APC to always victimise the opposition.APC can do without mentioning PDP.
Re: APC Built Train Stations In Villages Of PDP Chieftains – Amaechi by LWFashion(f): 11:58am On Nov 19, 2018
gentlegenius:
Amaechi has started behaving his mouth like Lie Muhammad... If you ask him to show pictures of those train stations, they will Google the Internet and fetch pictures from Dubai, and their brain dead zombies will use it to masturbate.

Can you put the pictures from Dubai and we wouldn't identify them? Just wanna talk. Pfff...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Built Train Stations In Villages Of PDP Chieftains – Amaechi by Seetto: 11:58am On Nov 19, 2018
God bless pmb, some people no go like this, they wan bring looters to loot us again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Built Train Stations In Villages Of PDP Chieftains – Amaechi by Nobody: 11:58am On Nov 19, 2018
Thewesterner:
No big deal here...

We are all Nigerians after all
No big deal you said? But a certain political party wasted billions awarding contacts that were not executed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Built Train Stations In Villages Of PDP Chieftains – Amaechi by ZeeBaba17(m): 12:00pm On Nov 19, 2018
Mogidi:
The road leading to Buhari’s house in Daura was constructed by who?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Built Train Stations In Villages Of PDP Chieftains – Amaechi by ATMCARD2(m): 12:01pm On Nov 19, 2018
princeemmma:
The Minister of Transportation, Mr Rotimi Amaechi, on Sunday said that in the course of executing the Warri-Itakpe Rail line, stations were built in the villages of Peoples’ Democratic Party(PDP)’s chieftains.

Amaechi disclosed this at the `Next Level Presentation’ at Presidential Villa Banquet Hall to signal the commencement of the campaign of the All Progressives Congress (APC) for the 2019 general elections.

The minister who made a presentation titled `What We are Building ’ said that President Muhammadu Buhari, upon assumption of office, directed that old and abandoned projects be completed.

“The truth is that the country is compelled to make a choice between good and bad. When I was appointed the Minister for Transportation, the president warned–do not start new contracts, go and complete old ones.

“We met Itakpe –Warri Rail line which had been in existence for 34 years uncompleted; it would have been the first Standard Guage line in Africa if it was completed.

“Based on the president’s instruction, I did a memo; I thought we will borrow money from China; but the president refused. He said we should use our internal funds to execute the project.

“People saw me on social media on Train service from Warri to Itakpe. I got to Warri 8pm because I was going from one station to the other—almost all the villages and most prominent members of PDP made sure that train stations were in their villages.

“So, I am compelled to do those stations in villages of members of PDP; it is okay; it is the instruction of the president that you must go and finish the old work.’’

He said that the tradition in the past was that once one was elected, one left the old things for the old people and awarded new contracts.

According to Amaechi, the ministry will start commercial service from Itakpe to Warri.

On PDP’s argument that it started the projects, Amaechi said that Buhari made it clear on commissioning the Abuja –Kaduna rail project that the project was started by the former government of President Goodluck Jonathan.

“We completed it but two things are remarkable—we borrowed 500 million dollars to start that project at the time oil was selling at 114 dollars per barrel.

“ We should not have borrowed; you mean this country could not have afforded 500 million dollars?

“I will show that we can; when I wrote a memo to the president and to the cabinet requesting that he should allow me borrow 500 million dollars from China to buy locomotives and coaches for Lagos-Ibadan, the cabinet under the directive of the president refused.

“He(the president) said 500 million dollars; we can get from here and we are funding it from here; so we did and completed Kaduna to Abuja quickly.

“We spend N56million per month and we get N16 million; so we are augmenting for both rich and poor—N40 million per month under the directive of the president because he fears that the poor might not be able to afford it. So, everybody is using it.’’

According to him, Lagos to Ibadan railway is almost complete—a distance of 156kms.

The minister said that application had also been made to construct Kano to Kaduna railway as approval for funds is being awaited.

“We are about to award the central line from Abuja to Niger to Baru from Baru to Itakpe to Warri; the president had approved a new seaport in Warri. We are negotiating with a Chinese company which will build it.

“Do not forget that N2.7 billion dollars is N1 trillion. So, we are looking for money to commence already awarded work on the coastal rail.

“The coastal rail starts from Lagos, from Lagos; it passes through Ogun State, Ondo, Benin, Asaba, and Onitsha. From Benin again, it passes through Warri, Sapele, Ughelli, to Bayelsa, in fact, it goes to Utuoke. From Otuoke, it goes to Port Harcourt.

“ Then from Port Harcourt, it goes to Aba, Uyo, and ends up in Cross River State.

“We are almost ready to award Port Harcourt to Maidugiri. The difference between us and the last award is that the last award was 1500km but under the directive of Mr President, it was extended to 2000 km.

“ The last award was Port Harcourt straight to Maidugiri but in order to satisfy everybody at the directive of the President, we must get to every state capital,’’ he said.

On his part, Mr Babatunde Fashola, the Minister of Power, Works and Housing, said that it would require a long journey into Nigeria’s history to recall when last it had massive investment in infrastructure.

“It is no coincidence that we look to the 1970s and the 1980s when we built new airports, new seaports, new refineries, new highways and bridges.

“The closest you will have to that era is the 1990s when petrol-money was also being applied to upgrade infrastructure under the Petroleum Trust Fund (PTF)incidentally chaired by Buhari.

“We lost an enormous opportunity when recently oil money rose to $114 dollar per barrel and stayed there for almost a decade and we have no new airport, refinery, bridges, petrochemical plants, no new seaports to show accountability to how all the money went,’’ he said.

http://thenationonlineng.net/apc-built-train-stations-villages-pdp-chieftains-amaechi-2/
If u like build terminals in every community,we have decided to ATIKUlate.......@14million votes are sured for ATIKU through MAFFSAAP.Join MAFFSAAP on Facebook if are for ATIKU/OBI

Re: APC Built Train Stations In Villages Of PDP Chieftains – Amaechi by Smile4daddy(m): 12:01pm On Nov 19, 2018
There should be no need for APC to campaign because we the Sane, Honest and patriotic Nigerians,

We have seen his good works and we want it to continue till 2023.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Built Train Stations In Villages Of PDP Chieftains – Amaechi by Officialpdpnig: 12:06pm On Nov 19, 2018
ATMCARD2:

If u like build terminals in every community,we have decided to ATIKUlate.......@14million votes are sured for ATIKU through MAFFSAAP.Join MAFFSAAP on Facebook if are for ATIKU/OBI

Yes we know.

However, Unto the Next Level, we have ported

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Built Train Stations In Villages Of PDP Chieftains – Amaechi by efighter: 12:08pm On Nov 19, 2018
Please let Flattinos come here and prove Amaechi and Fashola wrong. Come with facts and not with abuses, because if you come with abuses, you will meet your match.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Built Train Stations In Villages Of PDP Chieftains – Amaechi by gentlegenius(m): 12:10pm On Nov 19, 2018
LWFashion:

Can you put the pictures from Dubai and we wouldn't identify them? Just wanna talk. Pfff...
Of course you are right... When they used pictures from India to show us how they boost rice farming in Nigeria, we identified and expose their lies... But they will continue with such cheap lies because they are always underrating our sensibilities.
Re: APC Built Train Stations In Villages Of PDP Chieftains – Amaechi by Deepthoughts: 12:11pm On Nov 19, 2018
princeemmma:
The Minister of Transportation, Mr Rotimi Amaechi, on Sunday said that in the course of executing the Warri-Itakpe Rail line, stations were built in the villages of Peoples’ Democratic Party(PDP)’s chieftains.

Amaechi disclosed this at the `Next Level Presentation’ at Presidential Villa Banquet Hall to signal the commencement of the campaign of the All Progressives Congress (APC) for the 2019 general elections.

The minister who made a presentation titled `What We are Building ’ said that President Muhammadu Buhari, upon assumption of office, directed that old and abandoned projects be completed.

“The truth is that the country is compelled to make a choice between good and bad. When I was appointed the Minister for Transportation, the president warned–do not start new contracts, go and complete old ones.

“We met Itakpe –Warri Rail line which had been in existence for 34 years uncompleted; it would have been the first Standard Guage line in Africa if it was completed.

“Based on the president’s instruction, I did a memo; I thought we will borrow money from China; but the president refused. He said we should use our internal funds to execute the project.

“People saw me on social media on Train service from Warri to Itakpe. I got to Warri 8pm because I was going from one station to the other—almost all the villages and most prominent members of PDP made sure that train stations were in their villages.

“So, I am compelled to do those stations in villages of members of PDP; it is okay; it is the instruction of the president that you must go and finish the old work.’’

He said that the tradition in the past was that once one was elected, one left the old things for the old people and awarded new contracts.

According to Amaechi, the ministry will start commercial service from Itakpe to Warri.

On PDP’s argument that it started the projects, Amaechi said that Buhari made it clear on commissioning the Abuja –Kaduna rail project that the project was started by the former government of President Goodluck Jonathan.

“We completed it but two things are remarkable—we borrowed 500 million dollars to start that project at the time oil was selling at 114 dollars per barrel.

“ We should not have borrowed; you mean this country could not have afforded 500 million dollars?

“I will show that we can; when I wrote a memo to the president and to the cabinet requesting that he should allow me borrow 500 million dollars from China to buy locomotives and coaches for Lagos-Ibadan, the cabinet under the directive of the president refused.

“He(the president) said 500 million dollars; we can get from here and we are funding it from here; so we did and completed Kaduna to Abuja quickly.

“We spend N56million per month and we get N16 million; so we are augmenting for both rich and poor—N40 million per month under the directive of the president because he fears that the poor might not be able to afford it. So, everybody is using it.’’

According to him, Lagos to Ibadan railway is almost complete—a distance of 156kms.

The minister said that application had also been made to construct Kano to Kaduna railway as approval for funds is being awaited.

“We are about to award the central line from Abuja to Niger to Baru from Baru to Itakpe to Warri; the president had approved a new seaport in Warri. We are negotiating with a Chinese company which will build it.

“Do not forget that N2.7 billion dollars is N1 trillion. So, we are looking for money to commence already awarded work on the coastal rail.

“The coastal rail starts from Lagos, from Lagos; it passes through Ogun State, Ondo, Benin, Asaba, and Onitsha. From Benin again, it passes through Warri, Sapele, Ughelli, to Bayelsa, in fact, it goes to Utuoke. From Otuoke, it goes to Port Harcourt.

“ Then from Port Harcourt, it goes to Aba, Uyo, and ends up in Cross River State.

“We are almost ready to award Port Harcourt to Maidugiri. The difference between us and the last award is that the last award was 1500km but under the directive of Mr President, it was extended to 2000 km.

“ The last award was Port Harcourt straight to Maidugiri but in order to satisfy everybody at the directive of the President, we must get to every state capital,’’ he said.

On his part, Mr Babatunde Fashola, the Minister of Power, Works and Housing, said that it would require a long journey into Nigeria’s history to recall when last it had massive investment in infrastructure.

“It is no coincidence that we look to the 1970s and the 1980s when we built new airports, new seaports, new refineries, new highways and bridges.

“The closest you will have to that era is the 1990s when petrol-money was also being applied to upgrade infrastructure under the Petroleum Trust Fund (PTF)incidentally chaired by Buhari.

“We lost an enormous opportunity when recently oil money rose to $114 dollar per barrel and stayed there for almost a decade and we have no new airport, refinery, bridges, petrochemical plants, no new seaports to show accountability to how all the money went,’’ he said.

http://thenationonlineng.net/apc-built-train-stations-villages-pdp-chieftains-amaechi-2/
Amaechi is just a clown,he said the train line has been there for over 34 years but turns around to mention PDP as if the route of the line was designed with intent to pass through the pdp chieftains village in advance,this same project was there during the so call magic period of buhari's pTFA yet Amaechi still want to blame the pdp for it, Amaechi you claimed buhari stop you from borrowing so please tell us,all the money buhari has borrowed which outstrips the total borrowing for the 16years of pdp what has he done with it?,you people should allow buhari to speak for himself not you people all the time claiming that buhari said this n that.
Re: APC Built Train Stations In Villages Of PDP Chieftains – Amaechi by ngadaAwo: 12:13pm On Nov 19, 2018
IrokoOluwere:
Sai baba jare
wink
Re: APC Built Train Stations In Villages Of PDP Chieftains – Amaechi by Minjim: 12:13pm On Nov 19, 2018
EVILFOREST:
APC also rendered more than 3 million NIGERIANS JOBLESS, those of whom PDP employed in their reign.

Are you jobless?

All the construction going on is it animals that are working there?

The school feeding programme , is it machines that are operating it?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Built Train Stations In Villages Of PDP Chieftains – Amaechi by maestroferddi: 12:14pm On Nov 19, 2018
If wish Nigerians can think deeply...

APC have nothing to campaign about...They are only exploiting our fault lines and disseminating their stock in trade...falsehood and propaganda.
Re: APC Built Train Stations In Villages Of PDP Chieftains – Amaechi by yinkus6750(m): 12:15pm On Nov 19, 2018
Are the PDP chieftains home town located in another country outside Nigeria?
And also inhabited by foreigners.
Our politicians and irrelevant talks.
Re: APC Built Train Stations In Villages Of PDP Chieftains – Amaechi by IrokoOluwere: 12:20pm On Nov 19, 2018
ngadaAwo:
wink
I had a mention yesterday and when I checked . There was nothing there .
It has been deleted .
Na you still dy call moderators for my head abi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Built Train Stations In Villages Of PDP Chieftains – Amaechi by XaviDayo(m): 12:21pm On Nov 19, 2018
Abeg na which PDP chieftain dey stay for Rigasa, Kaduna?

Jonathan make huge mistake I swear. Carry train station go dump for Iran.
Re: APC Built Train Stations In Villages Of PDP Chieftains – Amaechi by Cityguy: 12:22pm On Nov 19, 2018
Mogidi:
The road leading to Buhari’s house in Daura was constructed by who?
I tire oooo. PDP governors separate villages of APC guys na and don't develop them.
Re: APC Built Train Stations In Villages Of PDP Chieftains – Amaechi by luluosas(m): 12:23pm On Nov 19, 2018
Please take a ride on the rail route and give us updates
gentlegenius:
Amaechi has started behaving his mouth like Lie Muhammad... If you ask him to show pictures of those train stations, they will Google the Internet and fetch pictures from Dubai, and their brain dead zombies will use it to masturbate.
Re: APC Built Train Stations In Villages Of PDP Chieftains – Amaechi by luluosas(m): 12:29pm On Nov 19, 2018
This Amaechi dey find trouble ooooooo grin grin grin
Re: APC Built Train Stations In Villages Of PDP Chieftains – Amaechi by mapet: 12:29pm On Nov 19, 2018
decuteGenius:
Pls I'm a PDP chieftain and there no train station in my village, UYO. fake news!!

Olodo!.....

Did you read the piece at all or your comprehension developed wings and flew away?

1 Like

Re: APC Built Train Stations In Villages Of PDP Chieftains – Amaechi by BruncleZuma: 12:35pm On Nov 19, 2018
TheGoodJoe:
“We lost an enormous opportunity when recently oil money rose to $114 dollar per barrel and stayed there for almost a decade and we have no new airport, refinery, bridges, petrochemical plants, no new seaports to show accountability to how all the money went,’’ Babatunde Fashola.

Stop peddling this childish lies bro oil was never 114$ for a dollar and Bonny light never made it past 75$ for more than 2months at any given time.
Re: APC Built Train Stations In Villages Of PDP Chieftains – Amaechi by oddoood: 12:36pm On Nov 19, 2018
[s]
poshhajia:
Turn Your Website Into a thriving Supermarket. Get A Premium E-commerce Website ….
For …N69,999 ( Original Value of N150,000 - Guaranteed that You Cant Get This Value Anywhere ELSE!)

If your business is not online in 2017, you would be swimming against the current.

With increasing need to tap from online opportunities, every businessman or woman is looking to have an online store where he or sell can sell their range of products and services.

According to PayPal, "Nigeria is the 3rd highest mobile shopper worldwide - only after China & India!"

That's massively huge because "Nigerian online shoppers have realized the world is their shopping mall and shop wherever and whenever using their mobile devices because they are generally sophisticated mobile users and this sophistication is aiding small businesses".

That is why your E-commerce Website development can’t afford to be handled by 'Web-Quacks’

What we will deploy for your E-commerce website:

• User-friendly interface
• Add, edit & delete products
• Create product categories & sub-categories
• Control item quantities & stock
• Powerful catalogue search options
• Account Registration & Login
• Securely sell documents and software
• Accept credit cards
• One year web hosting & domain name registration
• Unlimited email addresses
• SEO friendly web pages
• Free technical support for one month
• Free Online Marketing Campaign for 1 week
• Digital Media Marketing Consultancy
• DIY Image upload tutorials
• DIY blog training‎ FREE

Plus much more
[/s]
When will the Mod save us from this nonsense advert wey dey chop person MB sef.

Everything about you is fake. At least contact Seun for advert nah
Re: APC Built Train Stations In Villages Of PDP Chieftains – Amaechi by LWFashion(f): 12:43pm On Nov 19, 2018
gentlegenius:

Of course you are right... When they used pictures from India to show us how they boost rice farming in Nigeria, we identified and expose their lies... But they will continue with such cheap lies because they are always underrating our sensibilities.
Ok
Re: APC Built Train Stations In Villages Of PDP Chieftains – Amaechi by DonBenny77(m): 12:43pm On Nov 19, 2018
Amaechi's brain HSS always been upside down

Talks as one high on drugs
Re: APC Built Train Stations In Villages Of PDP Chieftains – Amaechi by DonBenny77(m): 12:46pm On Nov 19, 2018
DonBenny77:
Amaechi's brain has always been upside down

Talks as one high on drugs

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wike Imposes Night Curfew In All Rivers LGA From 10.00 p.m. To 6.00 a.m. / Presidential Election: Tinubu’s Victory An Act Of God – Sultan Of Sokoto / Bandits Kill Councillor, Samaila Buhari Mairago, In Funtua Town

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.