Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,539 members, 7,861,556 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:30 PM

2019: What Atiku Told Me About Travelling To America – Gbenga Daniel - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: What Atiku Told Me About Travelling To America – Gbenga Daniel (26939 Views)

Atiku Told Me Ayu Must Go, Wike Rejects Jibrin’s Resignation / What Atiku, PDP Leaders Did During Meeting Abroad – Presidency / What Atiku Told Reno Omokri About Jobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: What Atiku Told Me About Travelling To America – Gbenga Daniel by sureheaven(m): 1:12pm On Nov 19, 2018
Spit on gbenga Daniel and Atiku. shocked

He was able to traveled to Dubai for weeks strategizing but couldn’t traveled to US to prove his critics wrong.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: What Atiku Told Me About Travelling To America – Gbenga Daniel by san316(m): 1:13pm On Nov 19, 2018
He wants o stay in Nigeria and solve our problems? is it not when he becomes president that he will do that? by the way, why then did he spend almost in month in Dubai for grassroot mobilization? hahahahahahah

Anyway, he can travel to Mars all he wants, I DONT CARE!!!!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: What Atiku Told Me About Travelling To America – Gbenga Daniel by Adensamyt: 1:13pm On Nov 19, 2018
What will be will surely be, 2019 is around the Corner. let wait and see if you will travel to America Before and After the Election. but will be Advisable to travel before the Election. if you know you know smiley smiley smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: What Atiku Told Me About Travelling To America – Gbenga Daniel by Yopcity: 1:13pm On Nov 19, 2018
If buhari has any love for this country he should just résign, his re-election will spell doom for this country, nigeria has never been so divided.
Re: 2019: What Atiku Told Me About Travelling To America – Gbenga Daniel by demitola(m): 1:14pm On Nov 19, 2018
I dont get, so whats the essence of securing VISA in the first place? To decorate on your passport and hide under your pillow?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: What Atiku Told Me About Travelling To America – Gbenga Daniel by prinsam30: 1:14pm On Nov 19, 2018
okongo:
but you had planning meeting in dubai. you will surely go.

look at u..... don't u know that Dubai is more conducive in planning than USA where the lifeless one allies are presently waiting for him.... just sit down and think for once
Re: 2019: What Atiku Told Me About Travelling To America – Gbenga Daniel by Nobody: 1:15pm On Nov 19, 2018
Rubbish
Re: 2019: What Atiku Told Me About Travelling To America – Gbenga Daniel by mytime24(f): 1:15pm On Nov 19, 2018
J
Re: 2019: What Atiku Told Me About Travelling To America – Gbenga Daniel by Ajrf: 1:17pm On Nov 19, 2018
MalcoImX:
Now that 29th Nov. is around the corner, they've begun to shift the goalposts.

You cannot rule this country by these pedestrian lies. This only goes to show that no visa was ever granted from the beginning.
Big liar you travel to Dubai and spent ten days, pick your vissa and travel to DC and you see self in the Mirror

2 Likes

Re: 2019: What Atiku Told Me About Travelling To America – Gbenga Daniel by Deapexboy(m): 1:17pm On Nov 19, 2018
newsnjobs:
When will Trump visit Nigeria?

Only Nigerians think visiting US is an achievement.

Atiku will not go any where, when he become president and fix Nigeria, US will come begging him to come.

And Atiku will visit Dubia? I laff you

3 Likes

Re: 2019: What Atiku Told Me About Travelling To America – Gbenga Daniel by Praktikals(m): 1:18pm On Nov 19, 2018
hisexcellency34:
I think Atiku is afraid of going now because once they arrest him, the election is a walk over for Buhari
Gbam!
Your head is there, sir.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: What Atiku Told Me About Travelling To America – Gbenga Daniel by Ategberoson(m): 1:19pm On Nov 19, 2018
atiku should display the grant of his Visa or a group should verify that from America embassy

though all sane Nigerians knew he's just joking. I don't see him winning up to 40% in 2019. he's full of lies and inconsistency

8 Likes

Re: 2019: What Atiku Told Me About Travelling To America – Gbenga Daniel by FrancisIgya: 1:19pm On Nov 19, 2018
What's so special about visit to USA? Stop disturbing our peace with irrelevant issues.

1 Like

Re: 2019: What Atiku Told Me About Travelling To America – Gbenga Daniel by ogunnoikitaiwo(m): 1:19pm On Nov 19, 2018
but okupe said atiku w go this month end nw...truly atiku/obi means.. ati Ku obituary remain.... why lying...

1 Like

Re: 2019: What Atiku Told Me About Travelling To America – Gbenga Daniel by deomelo: 1:20pm On Nov 19, 2018
These Athiefkulooter clowns never win election, but den don begin scheming, lying and doing maradona for Nigerians..

SAIBABA

SAI NEXT LEVEL

grin.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: What Atiku Told Me About Travelling To America – Gbenga Daniel by Ategberoson(m): 1:22pm On Nov 19, 2018
FrancisIgya:
What's so special about visit to USA? Stop disturbing our peace with irrelevant issues.

what's special there is for him to vindicate himself to Nigerians about the allegations leveled against him. we can't verify it as a citizens but if he travelled there even if is an hour stay there he will convince Nigerians that the allegations was false. so you people should stop this double standard

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: What Atiku Told Me About Travelling To America – Gbenga Daniel by filitech070: 1:24pm On Nov 19, 2018
sammyj:
This is still not clear enough to me. Anyways, kindly click like if you believe Atiku travel to the US without being arrested and Share if you believe otherwise
...you see yourself?is because u lack common sense with ur like n share..complete idiot
Re: 2019: What Atiku Told Me About Travelling To America – Gbenga Daniel by Peaceontome247: 1:25pm On Nov 19, 2018
Ole Nla.... ATIKU is a BIG thief...

He can tavel to BIAFRA...

3 Likes

Re: 2019: What Atiku Told Me About Travelling To America – Gbenga Daniel by zabuur: 1:27pm On Nov 19, 2018
But he can travel to Dubai to strategize how to solve the problems in Nigeria. Or is Dubai now in our federal republic

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: What Atiku Told Me About Travelling To America – Gbenga Daniel by Peaceontome247: 1:28pm On Nov 19, 2018
Stop, who divided the country? Ipob and pdp divided the country in 2014,when they said BUHARI hates igbo...

NEXT LEVEL grin grin grin
Yopcity:
If buhari has any love for this country he should just résign, his re-election will spell doom for this country, nigeria has never been so divided.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: What Atiku Told Me About Travelling To America – Gbenga Daniel by yemisi10: 1:30pm On Nov 19, 2018
but he can go to Dubai
with 400 delegates
tammie24:
What's the importance of traveling to the US when our country is in shambles

After all our president was rightfully called lifeless on his last trip to the states

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: What Atiku Told Me About Travelling To America – Gbenga Daniel by Smile4daddy(m): 1:33pm On Nov 19, 2018
MalcoImX:
Now that 29th Nov. is around the corner, they've begun to shift the goalposts.

You cannot rule this country by these pedestrian lies. This only goes to show that no visa was ever granted from the beginning.
So you think we were lying when we said Atiku is Corrupt and for that reason, he can never come to America.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: What Atiku Told Me About Travelling To America – Gbenga Daniel by Nobody: 1:34pm On Nov 19, 2018
Dem no born im grandfather well if e travel go America!
The temerity of using Nigeria's problem as an excuse not to go to jail.

Anyways, American jails are way better than ours in Nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: What Atiku Told Me About Travelling To America – Gbenga Daniel by yemisi10: 1:34pm On Nov 19, 2018
grin grin grin[color=#006600][/color] Ipob pigs will surely believe this lie
omokab:
You want to fix nigeria problem so you don't want to visit US. But you are in dubai planning for what? You can't lie to everybody Mr man.
Re: 2019: What Atiku Told Me About Travelling To America – Gbenga Daniel by tommykiwi(m): 1:34pm On Nov 19, 2018
jegz25:
Atiku is a scam. Only people blinded by hatred and sentiment cant see it
Atiku is a scam, I agree but he is far better than the Dullard ruling dis country presently!
Re: 2019: What Atiku Told Me About Travelling To America – Gbenga Daniel by yemisi10: 1:37pm On Nov 19, 2018
grin cheesy grin
Ategberoson:
atiku should display the grant of his Visa or a group should verify that from America embassy

though all sane Nigerians knew he's just joking. I don't see him winning up to 40% in 2019. he's full of lies and inconsistency
Re: 2019: What Atiku Told Me About Travelling To America – Gbenga Daniel by Tolahinges: 1:39pm On Nov 19, 2018
MalcoImX:
Former governor of Ogun state, Gbenga Daniel has said the presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Atiku Abubakar, told him in confidence that despite his securing Visa for the United State of America, he has no intention of going there yet. He disclosed this yesterday while appearing on Channels TV’s Sunday Politics, in Lagos.

Recall that Daniel, who is the Director-General of Atiku Presidential Campaign Organisation, had previously said his principal had received signals from the US embassy to come and pick a visa to the country after years of denying the erstwhile Vice President access into the country.

Speaking again on Atiku’s visa palaver, he said the PDP presidential candidate made it clear to him that his priority is to face and solve the problems of Nigeria rather than a trip to the US.

He said: “Let me tell you, a number of people don’t know this man (Atiku). “He told me clearly ‘OGD (as Daniel is fondly called), go and get the visa but I am not going anywhere. I want to face the problems of this country. I want to solve the problem of Nigeria. When I finish what I want to do, if you think I have to travel, I will travel.’

“There are a lot of people who have become Presidents without going to America. But as soon as they became presidents, the other side {America) started inviting them,” he summarised.

http://dailypost.ng/2018/11/19/2019-atiku-told-travelling-america-gbenga-daniel/

Re: 2019: What Atiku Told Me About Travelling To America – Gbenga Daniel by opribo(m): 1:43pm On Nov 19, 2018
What's the big deal in visiting America, how would that solve our myriads of problems.

If I am to choose between not going to America and not having a school certicate. I know i will choose the former. It upsets my brain when i hear them struggling to justify ordinary WAEC certificate for a president of Nigeria.

Something that ought to be taken for granted. Sometimes I just wonder what these so called educated people who justify these things teach their children.

We need to move very far away from these type of things so that the world would begin to take us serious.

When Atiku is elected president, he should please ensure highly qualified and tested men and women fill his cabinet. He should please avoid the urge to settle unqualified polician with political office. It is time to clear this shame and mess of a government from the scene.
Re: 2019: What Atiku Told Me About Travelling To America – Gbenga Daniel by tammie24: 1:43pm On Nov 19, 2018
yemisi10:
but he can go to Dubai
with 400 delegates
is it your money
Re: 2019: What Atiku Told Me About Travelling To America – Gbenga Daniel by GavelSlam: 1:44pm On Nov 19, 2018
I actually believe Atiku has been granted a US Visa and hopes to use it as a masterstroke just before the elections.

I do believe despite the visa issuance, he's wary of law enforcement agencies apprehending him and he needs all the assurance he can get to set foot on the land of the free.

Regardless, I don't think making it to the states and back would tilt the election in his favour.

While he makes the trip, APC would be commissioning projects left right and centre around the axis of the country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is Going On In This Pic B/w OBJ And Atiku / Peter Obi Is ‘Half China, Half India’ – Oshiomhole Mocks Atiku, PDP / Austin Nwachukwu Resigns As SA To Governor Uzodinma And APC Member (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.