Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Amazing Pictures Of Olawepo Hashim's Meeting With PT Excos In Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amazing Pictures Of Olawepo Hashim's Meeting With PT Excos In Abuja (7604 Views)

FCT Minister Nyesom Wike Still In Charge Of PDP Excos In Rivers State / Adams Oshiomole's Suspension Has Been Lifted By APC Excos In Etsako, Edo State / See What Slay Queen Is Doing With PT Presidential Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amazing Pictures Of Olawepo Hashim's Meeting With PT Excos In Abuja by bilms(m): 6:53pm On Nov 19, 2018
Presidential candidate of People's Trust (PT) and third force movement, Olawepo Hashim met with excos of his party today in Abuja to prepare for the 2019 presidential campaign.

Exco's from the various wards and local government areas in the fct were present.
Re: Amazing Pictures Of Olawepo Hashim's Meeting With PT Excos In Abuja by bilms(m): 6:55pm On Nov 19, 2018
Gohashim2019

Re: Amazing Pictures Of Olawepo Hashim's Meeting With PT Excos In Abuja by bilms(m): 7:02pm On Nov 19, 2018
See

Re: Amazing Pictures Of Olawepo Hashim's Meeting With PT Excos In Abuja by bilms(m): 7:03pm On Nov 19, 2018
Gohashim2019

Re: Amazing Pictures Of Olawepo Hashim's Meeting With PT Excos In Abuja by bilms(m): 9:58pm On Nov 19, 2018
shocked
Re: Amazing Pictures Of Olawepo Hashim's Meeting With PT Excos In Abuja by Cutefergieee: 6:36am On Nov 20, 2018
Ok.. My own curiosity is how all dis name take find way into a kebbi man life.?
Re: Amazing Pictures Of Olawepo Hashim's Meeting With PT Excos In Abuja by Okoyeebo: 6:36am On Nov 20, 2018
Looks like PTA meeting.

5 Likes

Re: Amazing Pictures Of Olawepo Hashim's Meeting With PT Excos In Abuja by Lexusgs430: 6:36am On Nov 20, 2018
They simply attended the party to pick bottles.......
Re: Amazing Pictures Of Olawepo Hashim's Meeting With PT Excos In Abuja by Metuh: 6:38am On Nov 20, 2018
This noisemaker should take several seats cos he won't even get up to 1000 votes next year.

Oniranu working for APC
Re: Amazing Pictures Of Olawepo Hashim's Meeting With PT Excos In Abuja by ednut1(m): 6:39am On Nov 20, 2018
grin keep wasting ur time and money
Re: Amazing Pictures Of Olawepo Hashim's Meeting With PT Excos In Abuja by Nobody: 6:43am On Nov 20, 2018
If this guy get 2 votes inside that room make I naked baff. Atiku all the way!!! Signed sealed and stamped by God.
Re: Amazing Pictures Of Olawepo Hashim's Meeting With PT Excos In Abuja by Yankee101: 6:44am On Nov 20, 2018
If smaller parties where serious they'll all come together

2 Likes

Re: Amazing Pictures Of Olawepo Hashim's Meeting With PT Excos In Abuja by bitcoin215: 6:47am On Nov 20, 2018
These young minds are suppose to come toget her and achieve there purpose.United we stand divided we fall
Re: Amazing Pictures Of Olawepo Hashim's Meeting With PT Excos In Abuja by VivaDeAngelo(m): 6:53am On Nov 20, 2018
Cutefergieee:
Ok.. My own curiosity is how all dis name take find way into a kebbi man life.?

Is he from Kebbi state?
Re: Amazing Pictures Of Olawepo Hashim's Meeting With PT Excos In Abuja by utenwuson: 6:54am On Nov 20, 2018
When I see this PT...... Another thing comes to my mind.....

Like Which kind party name go be PT na,

pt strip........ Haaah
Re: Amazing Pictures Of Olawepo Hashim's Meeting With PT Excos In Abuja by Cutefergieee: 6:57am On Nov 20, 2018
I thought he is. All i have heard so far just kept mentioning kebbi when it comes to his name. quote author=VivaDeAngelo post=73129444]

Is he from Kebbi state? [/quote]
Re: Amazing Pictures Of Olawepo Hashim's Meeting With PT Excos In Abuja by TGaines: 7:00am On Nov 20, 2018
If all this small party serious they dhould come together olawepo hasim.fela durotoye. kingsley monghalu.yele sowore obi eskweli
they should come together and form strong force if not i cant bet with any body all of them will loose together. Unless they come together if not Buhari will sweep all of them away
Re: Amazing Pictures Of Olawepo Hashim's Meeting With PT Excos In Abuja by cbngov01(m): 7:02am On Nov 20, 2018
Comedian

Though of all mushroom parties, he seems to be the most influential...

However, He is still a comedian so make i carry seat dey look how he wan take defeat Atiku and President Jubrin Al~Sadin...coughs, sorry, president buhari grin grin

Re: Amazing Pictures Of Olawepo Hashim's Meeting With PT Excos In Abuja by b0rn2fuck(m): 7:04am On Nov 20, 2018
TGaines:
If all this small party serious they dhould come together olawepo hasim.fela durotoye. kingsley monghalu.yele sowore obi eskweli
they should come together and form strong force if not i cant bet with any body all of them will loose together. Unless they come together if not Buhari will sweep all of them away
we have only two parties, PDP and APC and the two parties same people

1 Like

Re: Amazing Pictures Of Olawepo Hashim's Meeting With PT Excos In Abuja by kingthreat(m): 7:14am On Nov 20, 2018
I'm voting this party. Atiku can never be president of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Amazing Pictures Of Olawepo Hashim's Meeting With PT Excos In Abuja by iammdshola(m): 7:22am On Nov 20, 2018
Double identity presidential candidate, Kwara And Kebbi citizen

Re: Amazing Pictures Of Olawepo Hashim's Meeting With PT Excos In Abuja by iammo(m): 7:23am On Nov 20, 2018
smiley am sure the Presidential candidate would develop heart attack should he be declared winner by inec
Re: Amazing Pictures Of Olawepo Hashim's Meeting With PT Excos In Abuja by Oblongata: 7:23am On Nov 20, 2018
Why waste time and money? Dem no sabi am 4 north sef
Re: Amazing Pictures Of Olawepo Hashim's Meeting With PT Excos In Abuja by dugak: 7:38am On Nov 20, 2018
this is a special meeting
Re: Amazing Pictures Of Olawepo Hashim's Meeting With PT Excos In Abuja by koolbe(m): 7:41am On Nov 20, 2018
Hashim remains a fraud until he apologises to d ANN. A man who claimed he was d candidate of ANN suddenly emerged candidate of PT. He has no iota of credibility.
Shame on Hashim
Re: Amazing Pictures Of Olawepo Hashim's Meeting With PT Excos In Abuja by dugak: 7:47am On Nov 20, 2018
this kind meeting
Re: Amazing Pictures Of Olawepo Hashim's Meeting With PT Excos In Abuja by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:54am On Nov 20, 2018
I still prefer him than Atiku. Those That voted Buhari wasted their votes and vowed not to vote for him again while some want him to remain. Those that voted Obasanjo/ Atiku wasted their votes and yet they want an Atiku return.
Just like a dog going back to his vomit.
Those that are grateful to Atiku for not wasting their vote during his era as vice president and helped obasanjo deliver his promises are hell bent in making sure he return as vice president.
Re: Amazing Pictures Of Olawepo Hashim's Meeting With PT Excos In Abuja by MarianaTrench: 7:58am On Nov 20, 2018
This is the man we should vote as president not those old cargoes who keep recycling themselves!

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Send Complaints About Bad Roads In Lagos / Forcados Break Denies NPDC N60bn Oil Revenue In Three Months / 2019: Olawepo Hashim Pulls Out Of ANN Presidential Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.