Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,476 members, 7,843,456 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

I Fear That My Fiance Is With Me Out Of Pity Not Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Fear That My Fiance Is With Me Out Of Pity Not Love (669 Views)

Have You Ever Dated A Girl Out Of Pity?? / Have You Ever Dated Someone Out Of Pity? / My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Fear That My Fiance Is With Me Out Of Pity Not Love by Beke2020: 3:40pm On Nov 20, 2018
Dear Jzhane,

I stumbled on your blog a few weeks ago and I am extremely inspired by what you are doing. Its become my daily tonic if I can use that term. I read all the articles,they truly teach me a lot even as I am going into marriage with my sweetheart come February next year.

But I want to share something with you. This has been bothering me for a while and I am afraid I cannot share it with anyone because I do not want to sound insecure. I am a big plus size woman in my early 30s. I met my fiance two years ago during a church program. We became friends and buddies before it became romantic.

With being friends,it was easy. I am a great talker,friendly and funny. I think G liked that about me. I can also cook very well. being his friend was cool enough. I used to tell him how tough it was for big girls to find love. One day,he sent me an sms to say,I am madly in love with you, please let me spend the rest of my life with you.

I responded: ‘lol’….then he called and said,is that how to respond to someone who just proposed to you? I was like,get out of here. Long story short,he came over and went on one knee and proposed to me. I cried and cried. Its not because I didn’t love G but I never thought he could see anything in a girl like me.

Before you ask why I am so worried,its not just that I am a plus size lady,its because,G is one of the ...more

https://livelystones.com.ng/i-fear-that-my-fiance-is-with-me-out-of-pity-not-love/

Re: I Fear That My Fiance Is With Me Out Of Pity Not Love by Beke2020: 10:32pm On Nov 20, 2018
shocked

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of An Abuja Based Single Mother For Serious Relationship / Having A Hoe For A Best Friend / ‘wanna Film Me Cutting Off My 4-5?’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.