Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:50 AM

PDP Gubernatorial Candidate In Nassarawa Welcomes PMB To The State (pic) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Gubernatorial Candidate In Nassarawa Welcomes PMB To The State (pic) (3913 Views)

Peter Obi’s Supporters Hold Rally In Onitsha, Anambra State (pic, Video) / Crowd Chants O To Ge, Ole At Bukola Saraki And Kwara PDP Gubernatorial Candidate / OBJ Prefers PMB To Jail Him Than For GEJ To Ruin Nigeria - My Watch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Gubernatorial Candidate In Nassarawa Welcomes PMB To The State (pic) by Buhariislifeles(m): 7:17pm On Nov 20, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

The same way GEJ promised to go on exile if he doesn't complete 2nd Niger bridge? The same way Buhari promised to stop subsidy?

Why are u bringing GEJ into these why are you zombies bringing GEJ to every discuss about your dulhari incompetence
Re: PDP Gubernatorial Candidate In Nassarawa Welcomes PMB To The State (pic) by dotcodotuk: 7:18pm On Nov 20, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

Really? Do you know David Ombugadu, whose billboard this thread is all about is a northern Christian? While the Atiku you want to die for is a northern fulani Muslim?

These people are naturally dull

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Gubernatorial Candidate In Nassarawa Welcomes PMB To The State (pic) by shukuokukobambi: 7:28pm On Nov 20, 2018
Corrinthians:
You took these right out of my mind.

These our brothers from that side are the greatest morons I've ever seen. Once the wind doesn't blow in their direction, they go all ballistic, forgetting that they still need that bridge they're burning.

What really happened to these guys my brother. The foolishness seems to be getting worse by the day.

It's the braggadocio. The feeling that you can always browbeat your way because you're the noisiest and loudest person in the room. When they do that, they believe every body will be shamed into following their path

It's very comical I tell ya cheesy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Gubernatorial Candidate In Nassarawa Welcomes PMB To The State (pic) by shukuokukobambi: 7:29pm On Nov 20, 2018
dotcodotuk:

These people are naturally dull

The matter is tiring but I'm taking it for comic relief cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Gubernatorial Candidate In Nassarawa Welcomes PMB To The State (pic) by Officialpdpnig: 7:33pm On Nov 20, 2018
PDP governors in the north would rather put Buharis picture next to their own than the picture of Atiku.

They know Buhari is like a demigod in the north and do not want to get the Bamaso treatment

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Gubernatorial Candidate In Nassarawa Welcomes PMB To The State (pic) by quickberry3(m): 7:35pm On Nov 20, 2018
Buhariislifeles:

Stop it. Dullhari is not getting a single votes from SE/SS and NC and yoruba Christians will vote Atiku these useless northerners can shove thier votes in their arses.

I'm a yoruba christian from Kwara state(North central) but I reside in Lagos(South west).....PMB/PYO have my vote

#teamnextlevel

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Gubernatorial Candidate In Nassarawa Welcomes PMB To The State (pic) by raumdeuter: 7:37pm On Nov 20, 2018
This is part of the middle belt that PDP is banking on to defeat Buhari when the PDP candidate is even spending money promoting Buhari

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Gubernatorial Candidate In Nassarawa Welcomes PMB To The State (pic) by Officialpdpnig: 7:38pm On Nov 20, 2018
Buhariislifeles:

Stop it. Dullhari is not getting a single votes from SE/SS and NC and yoruba Christians will vote Atiku these useless northerners can shove thier votes in their arses.

I am a South Eastern Christian and full blooded Igbo and PMB/PYO have my votes and those of my family.

Ezigbo kitipa gbabuo Atiku n'aha Jesus, isee isee isee

Onto the NEXT LEVEL biko.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Gubernatorial Candidate In Nassarawa Welcomes PMB To The State (pic) by Buhariislifeles(m): 7:40pm On Nov 20, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

I am a South Eastern Christian and full blooded Igbo and PMB/PYO have my votes and those of my family.

Ezigbo kitipa gbabuo Atiku n'aha Jesus, isee isee isee

Onto the NEXT LEVEL biko.

Taa mechionu who dash you igbo. Afonja pig. Your plan to put back that lifeless man and impostor back is dead on arrival
Re: PDP Gubernatorial Candidate In Nassarawa Welcomes PMB To The State (pic) by Buhariislifeles(m): 7:42pm On Nov 20, 2018
quickberry3:

I'm a yoruba christian from Kwara state(North central) but I reside in Lagos(South west).....PMB/PYO have my vote

#teamnextlevel

Odiegwu ypruba Christian in Kwara state? Look ypu do yoy want to decieve? Kwara contains on afonja Muslims conquered by the fulanis. Sensible yorubas who are Christians are not in Kwara. Find another liw
Re: PDP Gubernatorial Candidate In Nassarawa Welcomes PMB To The State (pic) by Buhariislifeles(m): 7:43pm On Nov 20, 2018
raumdeuter:
This is part of the middle belt that PDP is banking on to defeat Buhari when the PDP candidate is even spending money promoting Buhari

Who told ypu Nassarawa is middle belt. Nassarawa is full of abokis. They will vote for the dullard but we in the south will send him back to daura
Re: PDP Gubernatorial Candidate In Nassarawa Welcomes PMB To The State (pic) by quickberry3(m): 7:44pm On Nov 20, 2018
Buhariislifeles:

Odiegwu ypruba Christian in Kwara state? Look ypu do yoy want to decieve? Kwara contains on afonja Muslims conquered by the fulanis. Sensible yorubas who are Christians are not in Kwara. Find another liw

Mumu, go and ask around.....I was born into Christ Apostolic Church.....A lot of yoruba christians are on the same page with me....PMB/PYO till 2023

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Gubernatorial Candidate In Nassarawa Welcomes PMB To The State (pic) by CapitalCee(m): 7:44pm On Nov 20, 2018
Buhariislifeles:

Who told ypu Nassarawa is middle belt. Nassarawa is full of abokis. They will vote for the dullard but we in the south will send him back to daura

Lol. Nassarawa is in the Middlebelt please. Stop talking rubbish

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Gubernatorial Candidate In Nassarawa Welcomes PMB To The State (pic) by latsy: 7:45pm On Nov 20, 2018
Don't fall for fake news. Any politician could have erected that bill.
This is the same thing they did putting Buhari and Sheu Sanni pic
to ridicule Sanni.
Re: PDP Gubernatorial Candidate In Nassarawa Welcomes PMB To The State (pic) by Officialpdpnig: 7:45pm On Nov 20, 2018
Buhariislifeles:

Taa mechionu who dash you igbo. Afonja pig. Your plan to put back that lifeless man and impostor back is dead on arrival

O dika ezigbo Ara juru n'ime ndu gi na ndu nde ulo gi n'ile.

Who is an Afonja?

I n'akogheri. Mechionu gi tupu orepu gi n'ihu.

Your plan to put a fraud and thief in Aso rock has failed already.

You think we don't know that Atiku died in Dubai and the man contesting is Daribga Bongo from Cameroon?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Gubernatorial Candidate In Nassarawa Welcomes PMB To The State (pic) by CapitalCee(m): 7:47pm On Nov 20, 2018
latsy:
Don't fall for fake news. Any politician could have erected that bill.
This is the same thing they did putting Buhari and Sheu Sanni pic
to ridicule Sanni.

A politician put a giant billboard like that of a governorship candidate in the state capital without the candidate himself knowing? Why dobyou guys like to twist things

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Gubernatorial Candidate In Nassarawa Welcomes PMB To The State (pic) by Buhariislifeles(m): 7:49pm On Nov 20, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

O dika ezigbo Ara juru n'ime ndu gi na ndu nde ulo gi n'ile.

Who is an Afonja?

I n'akogheri. Mechionu gi tupu orepu gi n'ihu.

Your plan to put a fraud and thief in Aso rock has failed already.

You think we don't know that Atiku died in Dubai and the man contesting is Daribga Bongo from Cameroon?

Google translate. No single igbo man will vote for Buhari. Take it to the bank
Re: PDP Gubernatorial Candidate In Nassarawa Welcomes PMB To The State (pic) by Buhariislifeles(m): 7:49pm On Nov 20, 2018
quickberry3:

Mumu, go and ask around.....I was born into Christ Apostolic Church.....A lot of yoruba christians are on the same page with me....PMB/PYO till 2023

Buhari will not win mthew
Re: PDP Gubernatorial Candidate In Nassarawa Welcomes PMB To The State (pic) by shukuokukobambi: 7:50pm On Nov 20, 2018
Buhariislifeles:

Do you know oyedepo is from kwara?

Do you know Ashimolowo is from kwara?

Do you know COZA pastor is from kwara?

The way you shout, insult and make noise on a foundation of ignorance should worry your people

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Gubernatorial Candidate In Nassarawa Welcomes PMB To The State (pic) by efighter: 7:52pm On Nov 20, 2018
Buhariislifeles:

Northern people are not intelligent what did they see in the Islamic jihadist dullhari. Infact lets divide this country i cant imagine being in the same country with these co.ws

Your IQ is less than one. Even Buhari's cows have higher IQ than you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Gubernatorial Candidate In Nassarawa Welcomes PMB To The State (pic) by quickberry3(m): 7:52pm On Nov 20, 2018
Buhariislifeles:

Buhari will not win mthew

Wait till then....Did you see the results of those bye-elections that took place last saturday? That is just a tip of an iceberg

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Gubernatorial Candidate In Nassarawa Welcomes PMB To The State (pic) by raumdeuter: 7:53pm On Nov 20, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

Do you know oyedepo is from kwara?

Do you know Ashimolowo is from kwara?

Do you know COZA pastor if from kwara?

The way you shout, insult and make noise on a foundation of ignorance should worry your people

Its obvious that he is very ignorant
No Christian from Kwara imagine, So these are the ones who will call some people Aboki and dullard

He even said Nasarawa is North so what are the 6 states that make middle belt

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Gubernatorial Candidate In Nassarawa Welcomes PMB To The State (pic) by deomelo: 7:54pm On Nov 20, 2018

The man don enter SAIBUHARI, SAI NEXLEVEL

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Gubernatorial Candidate In Nassarawa Welcomes PMB To The State (pic) by shukuokukobambi: 7:56pm On Nov 20, 2018
raumdeuter:

Its obvious that he is very ignorant
No Christian from Kwara imagine, So these are the ones who will call some people Aboki and dullard

He even said Nasarawa is North so what are the 6 states that make middle belt

You'll be shocked that he's a poor water seller at Maryland who could come online because he's taking a rest from his hawking. The level of his ignorance is second to none

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Gubernatorial Candidate In Nassarawa Welcomes PMB To The State (pic) by latsy: 7:56pm On Nov 20, 2018
CapitalCee:

A politician put a giant billboard like that of a governorship candidate in the state capital without the candidate himself knowing? Why dobyou guys like to twist things
You are a learner when it comes to politics.
Political candidates are never involved in erecting billboards.
Anybody can erect one and write anything they like on it and you
can't bring it down because that would be a crime of property destruction.
Re: PDP Gubernatorial Candidate In Nassarawa Welcomes PMB To The State (pic) by Officialpdpnig: 7:57pm On Nov 20, 2018
Buhariislifeles:

Google translate. No single igbo man will vote for Buhari. Take it to the bank

Which google translate? Or you want me to speak in Anambra dialect of Igbo language?

Maybe your google translate has various dialects of Igbo available to it. Ndi ala n'amaro na Buhari bu onye chukwu gozili wa nye ya ndu nke uku kowelu ya dozie ana anyi otu chukwu sili cho ya.

Itibolibo k'ibo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Gubernatorial Candidate In Nassarawa Welcomes PMB To The State (pic) by Buhariislifeles(m): 8:08pm On Nov 20, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

Which google translate? Or you want me to speak in Anambra dialect of Igbo language?

Maybe your google translate has various dialects of Igbo available to it. Ndi ala n'amaro na Buhari bu onye chukwu gozili wa nye ya ndu nke uku kowelu ya dozie ana anyi otu chukwu sili cho ya.

Itibolibo k'ibo

You are an afonja simple
Re: PDP Gubernatorial Candidate In Nassarawa Welcomes PMB To The State (pic) by Buhariislifeles(m): 8:10pm On Nov 20, 2018
efighter:

Your IQ is less than one. Even Buhari's cows have higher IQ than you.

Shut it you afonja illiterate. You guys want to put dullhari in power, but he will certainly lose
Re: PDP Gubernatorial Candidate In Nassarawa Welcomes PMB To The State (pic) by Buhariislifeles(m): 8:11pm On Nov 20, 2018
quickberry3:

Wait till then....Did you see the results of those bye-elections that took place last saturday? That is just a tip of an iceberg

The election APC rigged. Those elections will be upturned in court
Re: PDP Gubernatorial Candidate In Nassarawa Welcomes PMB To The State (pic) by Officialpdpnig: 8:13pm On Nov 20, 2018
Buhariislifeles:

You are an afonja simple

And ibu efulefu. Simple

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Gubernatorial Candidate In Nassarawa Welcomes PMB To The State (pic) by MrJanuzaj: 8:14pm On Nov 20, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

And ibu efulefu. Simple
lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Gubernatorial Candidate In Nassarawa Welcomes PMB To The State (pic) by MrJanuzaj: 8:15pm On Nov 20, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

You'll be shocked that he's a poor water seller at Maryland who could come online because he's taking a rest from his hawking. The level of his ignorance is second to none

Most of them are frustrated hwakers

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Vanguard: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Disowns Nnamdi Kanu on Destruction of Yoruba Assets / Historical Yorubaland: The Ibadan - Ijaiye War. / I Laugh Hard When People Feel There's Nothing Good in/from the North (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.