Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,426 members, 7,850,506 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:30 PM

APC Crisis: Tinubu Regains ‘control’ Of Ogun, Ondo, Ekiti - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Crisis: Tinubu Regains ‘control’ Of Ogun, Ondo, Ekiti (30256 Views)

Terrorism, Niger Crisis: Tinubu Shuns ex-Generals For Incoming Cabinet / Nigeria Is Currently Facing Crisis — Tinubu / Edo Assembly Crisis: Tinubu Says Obaseki Has Committed Impeachable Offences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Crisis: Tinubu Regains ‘control’ Of Ogun, Ondo, Ekiti by Toosure70: 8:31am On Nov 21, 2018
Okoyeebo:

Top 5 richest Nigerians, no Igbo there, there are 4 Yorubas there.

Yorubas have a Nobel Laureate, you have none.

Yorubas have 13 Grammys, you don't have a single one.

Yorubas have produced 2 presidents, you don't have a single one.

IGR of Ogun alone is more than your entire region put together and you're here talking nonsense.
i like dis.

6 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: Tinubu Regains ‘control’ Of Ogun, Ondo, Ekiti by Mandela839(m): 8:32am On Nov 21, 2018
No matter how they looked at it or what they say Oshio baba has never lost any election before and he will never lose any and if his plans are about Tinubu that means come 2023 Tinubu will be the president of our great country

2 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: Tinubu Regains ‘control’ Of Ogun, Ondo, Ekiti by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:34am On Nov 21, 2018
buhariguy:
I have always said that osho never collected bribe from aspirants, he only work for tinubu, which is good for tinubu 2023.
Because 2019 election has be concluded,
2023 politics is already on and SE are making the previous mistake.
Even if 100% of SE atikulated, is to their own detriment, but if they are wise, they should give buhari the same 100% SW is giving buhari, in order to get to their promise presidency 2023.
THAT IS MY JUDGEMENT

Your brain is obviously on the low low low
Re: APC Crisis: Tinubu Regains ‘control’ Of Ogun, Ondo, Ekiti by hisexcellency34: 8:35am On Nov 21, 2018
You mean it Can't be...

Teewhy2:
Power is transient, it can be with one person forever. It might be a small boy that will take over when it is time
Re: APC Crisis: Tinubu Regains ‘control’ Of Ogun, Ondo, Ekiti by dotunbidemi: 8:36am On Nov 21, 2018
sekundosekundo:

If you agree that Nigeria is underdeveloped, how will you not agree that Lagos is underdeveloped?
Oga,where you from that's all I asked? or are you ashamed? me, am from the southwest...

2 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: Tinubu Regains ‘control’ Of Ogun, Ondo, Ekiti by Nobody: 8:37am On Nov 21, 2018
argon500:
The media sometimes self are misleading. Tinubu controlling Ogun state how? Is Dapo Abiodun is annointed candidate in Ogun? No
Who are his frontiers in Ogun? I don't see any. If a whole Obasanjo doesn't have a say in only Abeokuta north, then Amosun, Osoba and Tinubu wewe.
This is a rubbish propaganda. Which ogun are they talking about? Same one tinubu puppets, yayi, was humiliated or which one? A camel will rather enter into the eye of the needle than for dapo to win the gubernatorial election. Ogun state is a different state with different ideology. If tinubu thinks he will appoint a governor on a state where we have 2 former presidents he should have a rethink. The heat is too much for tinub to handle. Obj will show him how to play politics come next year. GNI is the next governor since triple A has been eliminated out of the race
Re: APC Crisis: Tinubu Regains ‘control’ Of Ogun, Ondo, Ekiti by AngelicBeing: 8:38am On Nov 21, 2018
Okoyeebo:

SW is undeveloped?
But your fathers have been running out of Alaigbo to hawk gala in the SW.

Which of your backwards muddy states has the quality and number of projects in Osun?
Which of them has the industrialisation of Ogun?
Which one of them has half of the IGR of Ogun?
Which one of your states has half of the FDI Ogun attracts?

Keneshuku, stop talking nonsense, carry your carton of gala and enter Ikorodu road.
Una go kill person with laugh for Nairaland.com, which one is carry your carton of gala and enter ikorodu road shocked, I laughed to the point l poured hot coffee on my body, chai grin

6 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: Tinubu Regains ‘control’ Of Ogun, Ondo, Ekiti by hisexcellency34: 8:42am On Nov 21, 2018
Bloody olodo you are. So all this cry by Amosun that Oshiomhole wants to hand Ogun state to expansionists in Lagos has no meaning to you. You are the one misleading yourself, not the media

argon500:
The media sometimes self are misleading. Tinubu controlling Ogun state how? Is Dapo Abiodun is annointed candidate in Ogun? No
Who are his frontiers in Ogun? I don't see any. If a whole Obasanjo doesn't have a say in only Abeokuta north, then Amosun, Osoba and Tinubu wewe.

http://factualtimesng.com/oshiomhole-working-to-handover-ogun-to-a-gang-of-expansionists-amosun/
Re: APC Crisis: Tinubu Regains ‘control’ Of Ogun, Ondo, Ekiti by Nobody: 8:42am On Nov 21, 2018
buhariguy:
I have always said that osho never collected bribe from aspirants, he only work for tinubu, which is good for tinubu 2023.
Even if 100% of SE atikulated, is to their own detriment, but if they are wise, they should give buhari the same 100% SW is giving buhari, in order to get to their promise presidency 2023.
THAT IS MY JUDGEMENT
If you Reason like this, then you don’t deserve to visit SANE COUNTRIES.
Understanding that what we need in NIGERIA is viral development and not Quota system, is your greatest challenge.

May you continue to wallow in cerebral shallowness
Re: APC Crisis: Tinubu Regains ‘control’ Of Ogun, Ondo, Ekiti by hisexcellency34: 8:48am On Nov 21, 2018
Tinubu only used Yayi to deceive and distract Amosun. Amosun was busy fighting Yayi while Tinubu and co are supporting Dapo Abiodun underground. Eventually, who Is laughing and who is crying now..i think Ogun state is in the hands of Tinubu and Osoba now. Amosun should stop moaning like a woman being violently bleeped

Mrblaster:
This is a rubbish propaganda. Which ogun are they talking about? Same one tinubu puppets, yayi, was humiliated or which one? A camel will rather enter into the eye of the needle than for dapo to win the gubernatorial election. Ogun state is a different state with different ideology. If tinubu thinks he will appoint a governor on a state where we have 2 former presidents he should have a rethink. The heat is too much for tinub to handle. Obj will show him how to play politics come next year. GNI is the next governor since triple A has been eliminated out of the race

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Crisis: Tinubu Regains ‘control’ Of Ogun, Ondo, Ekiti by argon500: 8:51am On Nov 21, 2018
hisexcellency34:
Bloody olodo you are. So all this cry by Amosun that Oshiomhole wants to hand Ogun state to expansionists in Lagos has no meaning to you. You are the one misleading yourself, not the media

http://factualtimesng.com/oshiomhole-working-to-handover-ogun-to-a-gang-of-expansionists-amosun/

Are you from Ogun state?
Re: APC Crisis: Tinubu Regains ‘control’ Of Ogun, Ondo, Ekiti by izy4all(m): 8:53am On Nov 21, 2018
the god of Yoruba kingdom... people like this makes me hate politics in Nigeria cos all they do is for their selfish interest and for their unborn great grand children. politics is the worst thing that has happen to us in this country.
Re: APC Crisis: Tinubu Regains ‘control’ Of Ogun, Ondo, Ekiti by argon500: 8:55am On Nov 21, 2018
Mrblaster:

GNI has always been in a wrong party. That's just the truth . I really wish Yewa could be next Ogun governor but I doubt GNI. Amosun should have consulted all the stakeholders before reaching consensus. Akinlade would have been perfect but due to Amosun's egocentric, Yewa missed the chance.
Are you aware that Buruji is the candidate for Pdp governorship?
Re: APC Crisis: Tinubu Regains ‘control’ Of Ogun, Ondo, Ekiti by hisexcellency34: 8:57am On Nov 21, 2018
It doesn't matter my state of origin.i am a lawyer and public commentator who argue based on facts

argon500:

Are you from Ogun state?
Re: APC Crisis: Tinubu Regains ‘control’ Of Ogun, Ondo, Ekiti by Teewhy2: 9:02am On Nov 21, 2018
hisexcellency34:
You mean it Can't be...

Thanks for the correction sir
Re: APC Crisis: Tinubu Regains ‘control’ Of Ogun, Ondo, Ekiti by buhariguy(m): 9:07am On Nov 21, 2018
Princedapace:

Who presidency epp? U Nigerians are funny. These guys dey use una play football and una dey here dey drag presidency.

8 years of OBJ presidency, has it turned south west to Dubai? Many decades of northern leadership, yet, north is the poorest region..

See, we should be demanding for good governance..
just imaging the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs are atikulating because of VP slot, not that they will be VP, just a VP slot.
Re: APC Crisis: Tinubu Regains ‘control’ Of Ogun, Ondo, Ekiti by hisexcellency34: 9:09am On Nov 21, 2018
Wake up to reality. Obasanjo that cannot win his ward as President wants to instal an ADC candidate in Ogun. If GNI is relying on OBJ, then he is on a long thing

Mrblaster:

2 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: Tinubu Regains ‘control’ Of Ogun, Ondo, Ekiti by Olajah81: 9:10am On Nov 21, 2018
bedspread:
Tinubu has no grip in Ogun, Ondo and Ekiti States...

Fayemi and Akeredolu are men of themselves!

Ogun state is not possible... they will prefer to have a GNI than having Tinubu stooge!!

Is like u have coconut head..

Which GNI

Dapo is d next Governor is an associate of Tinubu...

7 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: Tinubu Regains ‘control’ Of Ogun, Ondo, Ekiti by omoakin87(m): 9:16am On Nov 21, 2018
buhariguy:
THAT IS MY JUDGEMENT

And how did you come of your calculation that SW is 100% to Buhari?
Re: APC Crisis: Tinubu Regains ‘control’ Of Ogun, Ondo, Ekiti by sekundosekundo: 9:18am On Nov 21, 2018
dotunbidemi:
Oga,where you from that's all I asked? or are you ashamed? me, am from the southwest...

Ashamed of what?

It is not enough to tell me that you are from SW...you can as well tell me your state in SW.

I don't dwell much on IGR because those that always boasts of it ends up in abject poverty while their governors goes home with the loot.

Nigeria and her states are underdeveloped. ......kiss the truth.
Re: APC Crisis: Tinubu Regains ‘control’ Of Ogun, Ondo, Ekiti by ohiku4every1(m): 9:19am On Nov 21, 2018
As a #NextLevelist
I advice Tinubu not to even think of tampered with Kogi state

we are not South West but we are North Central

with due respect, I hereby urged the Jagaban himself to keep off Kogi state

Any attempt!!!,

expect blow for blow,

#ProudlyEbiraSon
Re: APC Crisis: Tinubu Regains ‘control’ Of Ogun, Ondo, Ekiti by argon500: 9:19am On Nov 21, 2018
hisexcellency34:
It doesn't matter my state of origin.i am a lawyer and public commentator who argue based on facts

Then i don't have to argue with you.
Re: APC Crisis: Tinubu Regains ‘control’ Of Ogun, Ondo, Ekiti by Ay77(m): 9:30am On Nov 21, 2018
Kenekingisback:
Selfish politician of South West origin....
'Of conquest and control'...insatiable lust for power shocked
Political extremist cry
That is simply why the region is undeveloped and cant grow beyond the use of propaganda and deceit.

You just dey spill rubbish
Re: APC Crisis: Tinubu Regains ‘control’ Of Ogun, Ondo, Ekiti by kunmiiii: 9:37am On Nov 21, 2018
Okoyeebo:

SW is undeveloped?
But your fathers have been running out of Alaigbo to hawk gala in the SW.

Which of your backwards muddy states has the quality and number of projects in Osun?
Which of them has the industrialisation of Ogun?
Which one of them has half of the IGR of Ogun?
Which one of your states has half of the FDI Ogun attracts?

Keneshuku, stop talking nonsense, carry your carton of gala and enter Ikorodu road.

I swear down, you no well at all oo.... Lmao@carry your carton of gala and enter Ikorodu road.

Hahahaha!!

4 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: Tinubu Regains ‘control’ Of Ogun, Ondo, Ekiti by Princedapace(m): 9:40am On Nov 21, 2018
buhariguy:
just imaging the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs are atikulating because of VP slot, not that they will be VP, just a VP slot.

Those ones are same thing as u are.. Asslicking politicians who no send them.

Spend one week in a developed country, u may curse the day u were born in nigeria..
Re: APC Crisis: Tinubu Regains ‘control’ Of Ogun, Ondo, Ekiti by kunmiiii: 9:43am On Nov 21, 2018
AngelicBeing:
Una go kill person with laugh for Nairaland.com, which one is carry your carton of gala and enter ikorodu road shocked, I laughed to the point l poured hot coffee on my body, chai grin

Hahahaha, I swear, I need an X-Ray...I think I actually cracked a rib.
Re: APC Crisis: Tinubu Regains ‘control’ Of Ogun, Ondo, Ekiti by buhariguy(m): 9:43am On Nov 21, 2018
omoakin87:

And how did you come of your calculation that SW is 100% to Buhari?
it doesn't matter, 60-40% winning is regarded as 100% or equivalent to 100%

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: Tinubu Regains ‘control’ Of Ogun, Ondo, Ekiti by Charly68: 9:43am On Nov 21, 2018
Tinubu is a news maker,like it or leave it ..keep writing your permutation for his ambition, it is part of the game..
Re: APC Crisis: Tinubu Regains ‘control’ Of Ogun, Ondo, Ekiti by Olumeme: 10:06am On Nov 21, 2018
buhariguy:
THAT IS MY JUDGEMENT

How can they give SE presidency when they never gave them SGF? northerners will never support a SE president because they cannot trust them with power.

Oshiomole received money from this primaries, though he's working for Tinubu, but after 2019 election, they are going to get rid of oshiomole as party chairman, they are slowing down because of the 2019 election. They know his game plan. And those governors from Ekiti, ogun, ondo will team up with northern governors to remove oshiomole. You know what they did to Tinubu after winning 2015 election, worse is going to happen after 2019
Re: APC Crisis: Tinubu Regains ‘control’ Of Ogun, Ondo, Ekiti by kboycrew: 10:11am On Nov 21, 2018
They can never be wise.

buhariguy:
THAT IS MY JUDGEMENT

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: Tinubu Regains ‘control’ Of Ogun, Ondo, Ekiti by kayusely70(m): 10:28am On Nov 21, 2018
Independent newspaper is owned by James Ibori a staunch member of PDP so it is natural Asiwaju Tinubu's ever-rising political ascendency will rattle his political opponents. Igba oko igba ada...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Court Sends Andrew Yakubu To Kuje Prison / Nasir El-Rufai's Thought On Buhari And Babangida's Age In 2010 / Fresh South South Headache Forces Atiku to Return Home to Rejig Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.