Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,591 members, 7,823,573 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Fact Check: Atiku Lied About Growing Up As Orphan - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fact Check: Atiku Lied About Growing Up As Orphan (35116 Views)

Atiku Lied About His Background, Source Of Wealth: Tinubu (Video, Pics) / Wike: Atiku Lied, Sent Lamido, Aliyu, Other Attack Dogs After Me / Tinubu: Atiku Lied, He Offered Me VP Position In 2007 While Aware Of My Faith (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fact Check: Atiku Lied About Growing Up As Orphan by gare(f): 3:30pm On Nov 21, 2018
docadams:

This post justifies the saying that PDP and its minions are empty upstairs. Where is it stated that Tinubu shares in Intel's is more than Atiku's. Firstly when did Atiku incorporate Tinubu into Intel's. Your noisy nature. here on NL is matched by your ignorance

Next time if you don't know something you find out before commenting, because you have just come to display your ignorance just like other APC zombies, so I give you an assignment go and Fing out, maybe Google could be of help, you guys like being spoon fed that was why your leader called everyone of you lazy.

2 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Atiku Lied About Growing Up As Orphan by dukecharles(m): 3:34pm On Nov 21, 2018
If you lost your dad at that tender age, your mother remarried and no siblings, maybe you will understand what he meant by he grew up as an orphan. OP don't be a pathetic dick

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Atiku Lied About Growing Up As Orphan by Arokhetah: 3:36pm On Nov 21, 2018
ManirBK:
I love President Buhari, he make all Nigerian thieves to gather in one political party.
WE WILL RETIRE THEM IN 2019
By the special grace of God amen.
Re: Fact Check: Atiku Lied About Growing Up As Orphan by docadams: 3:39pm On Nov 21, 2018
gare:

Next time if you don't know something you find out before commenting, because you have just come to display your ignorance just like other APC zombies, so I give you an assignment go and Fing out, maybe Google could be of help, you guys like being spoon fed that was why your leader called everyone of you lazy.

You made an ignorant statement that Tinubu owns a larger share of Intels than Atiku. This is what your ilks
have been littering the cyberspace with. Now I am asking you to show proof of your claim.
Re: Fact Check: Atiku Lied About Growing Up As Orphan by Nobody: 3:39pm On Nov 21, 2018
stansaintly:

It's obvious that you didn't read the message.

When one lacks parental care one is an orphan. I pray you won't delegate the role of parenting to your house help because it's not only when one's parent(s) is/are dead that can make one an orphan

Atiku is not an orphan, his mother remarries, which means he was taken care of by a foster father.

Do you even know that Atiku run AWOL from army?
Re: Fact Check: Atiku Lied About Growing Up As Orphan by asfrank(m): 3:41pm On Nov 21, 2018
fahren:
Even if Atiku is Lucifer the Devil himself, we will still Vote for him, at least Atiku is better than Buhari a serial liar whose son rides a 100 million naira super power bike yet he can't afford nomination form of 50 million.
YOU will vote not WE... na only one Vote u get
Re: Fact Check: Atiku Lied About Growing Up As Orphan by Skseries: 3:45pm On Nov 21, 2018
fahren:
Even if Atiku is Lucifer the Devil himself, we will still Vote for him, at least Atiku is better than Buhari a serial liar whose son rides a 100 million naira super power bike yet he can't afford nomination form of 50 million.
lol ur brain is upside down..... Ur hate for buhari clouds ur judgment... U will rather have a devil there than buhari.... Why not rather serve devil than God since life is so hard and God hasn't come to the rescue.. U admit someone is a devil. There are 91 Presidential candidate and bros still chose the devil.... I twale for u, all hands in the air bosssssssssssss
Re: Fact Check: Atiku Lied About Growing Up As Orphan by Olumeme: 3:48pm On Nov 21, 2018
Any child (male or female) whose has no father or whose father has died and the child has not reached the age of understanding or marriage (+/- 16 years) is classified as a yateem or an orphan in Islamic Jurisprudence.

Is His excellency, Alh. Atiku Abubakar a Muslim? - YES

is he an orphan - YES

is alhaji Atiku Abubakar (GCON) a lair - NO

Kind Regards..

3 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Atiku Lied About Growing Up As Orphan by Skseries: 3:49pm On Nov 21, 2018
Lordofthewest:
Hehehe...election neva start Atiku don dey feed hin dumb followers zobo, if this one mistakenly becomes president he'll put Nigeria on eBay.i just feel sorry for Peter OBIgot that thinks he's going to be VP.
don't be surprise if he gets in, this is Nigeria and we barely think in this part of the world... Na emotions dey control us.... He is pulling same prank every sorry has president does, gej I had no shoe, pmb I couldn't afford presidential form. And atiku he was an orphan.... 9ja I hail
Re: Fact Check: Atiku Lied About Growing Up As Orphan by Skseries: 3:51pm On Nov 21, 2018
engineerboat:
BMC oya take
which mumu work them do, slow poke like him... I taught gej was slow, buhari na snail
Re: Fact Check: Atiku Lied About Growing Up As Orphan by gare(f): 3:57pm On Nov 21, 2018
docadams:

You made an ignorant statement that Tinubu owns a larger share of Intels than Atiku. This is what your ilks
have been littering the cyberspace with. Now I am asking you to show proof of your claim.

He does own a lager share if you dont know, Atiku gave up majority of his share in Intels to Tinubu, are you Tinubu? Now you are asking for proof Go to google., when it is time to rubbish PDP and its followers you dont demand for proof, buts now you have ran out unclad looking for proof

2 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Atiku Lied About Growing Up As Orphan by greatman247(m): 4:02pm On Nov 21, 2018
Athiefkulate. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Atiku Lied About Growing Up As Orphan by mbjsuki(m): 4:03pm On Nov 21, 2018
azraeljaheel:
" his mother died in 1984 of heart attackā€

if only we could ask her why she had heart attack............ atiku must have frustrated her life,,,,,,, bad child

He must have lied to the poor woman nau! A serial liar and certified looter,he can never change. I just feel sorry for anyone who falls for this man tricks.

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Atiku Lied About Growing Up As Orphan by docadams: 4:05pm On Nov 21, 2018
gare:

He does own a lager share if you dont know, Atiku gave up majority of his share in Intels to Tinubu, are you Tinubu? Now you are asking for proof Go to google., when it is time to rubbish PDP and its followers you dont demand for proof, buts now you have ran out unclad looking for proof

Where is the proof to your claims. Liar. Atiku with all his billion can't eve enlightened you lots properly.
Check this post written by an Atiku ass licker.

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.thecable.ng/nicotes-intels-untold-story/amp
Re: Fact Check: Atiku Lied About Growing Up As Orphan by gare(f): 4:06pm On Nov 21, 2018
docadams:

Where is the proof to your claims. Liar. Atiku with all his billion can't eve enlightened you lots properly.
Check this post written by an Atiku ass licker.

I can feel you are in pain right now pls take your meds grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fact Check: Atiku Lied About Growing Up As Orphan by sunbilor(m): 4:13pm On Nov 21, 2018
See what itiboribo and laziness is doing our youths! A simple google search of the meaning of the word 'Ophan' could have saved us this cyber embarrassment.

Na wao

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Atiku Lied About Growing Up As Orphan by candygist: 4:18pm On Nov 21, 2018
Tallesty1:
Won't change anything. Our mind is made up. We are retiring Buhari by force with or without your support. Atiku is alive at least.

Who is our ?
Re: Fact Check: Atiku Lied About Growing Up As Orphan by Polchiz(m): 4:37pm On Nov 21, 2018
Who is an orphan?
Re: Fact Check: Atiku Lied About Growing Up As Orphan by Polchiz(m): 4:40pm On Nov 21, 2018
FreelanceRebel:

Atiku is not an orphan, his mother remarries, which means he was taken care of by a foster father.

Do you even know that Atiku run AWOL from army?
It is now imperative that you travel out of your village to other parts of the country so that you will know that the world is bigger than your ewedu farm.

Hausa /Fulani culture is different.
Re: Fact Check: Atiku Lied About Growing Up As Orphan by docadams: 4:46pm On Nov 21, 2018
gare:

I can feel you are in pain right now pls take your meds grin grin grin grin grin

Empty IPOB skull as usual
Re: Fact Check: Atiku Lied About Growing Up As Orphan by danot1030: 4:56pm On Nov 21, 2018
I have told people that Atiku is a fraud.
Re: Fact Check: Atiku Lied About Growing Up As Orphan by Nobody: 5:00pm On Nov 21, 2018
bedspread:

At your Age you don't know what is happening in your country!!
he is even still talking. Tufiakwa unu
Re: Fact Check: Atiku Lied About Growing Up As Orphan by Nobody: 5:17pm On Nov 21, 2018
Polchiz:

It is now imperative that you travel out of your village to other parts of the country so that you will know that the world is bigger than your ewedu farm.

Hausa /Fulani culture is different.

And who Told you am not living Presently in the North.
Re: Fact Check: Atiku Lied About Growing Up As Orphan by feddis(m): 5:25pm On Nov 21, 2018
APC and Buhari fanatics will bring all sorts of bants to the table all in a bid to discredit Atiku.
But it won't work.
They lied to Nigerians with their vague promises yet they seek ways to distract Nigerians from such falsehoods.
Nigerians will definitely vote wisely come 2019 when this nation gets Atikulated.
Re: Fact Check: Atiku Lied About Growing Up As Orphan by Niorte: 5:30pm On Nov 21, 2018
Atiku is a paternal orphan. His father died when he was just 11 years old.

Check the dictionary for the meaning of an orphan. 80% of people would have thought it meant losing both father and mother alone. But if one loses either at age below 18, one is an orphan.

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Atiku Lied About Growing Up As Orphan by GSA01: 6:17pm On Nov 21, 2018
The only question Nigerians want to ask is why the Lie? Atiku can never get sympathetic Votes from Nigerians. Sympathetic Vote died in 2011 when Jonathan said he had no shoes.
Re: Fact Check: Atiku Lied About Growing Up As Orphan by Grayxme: 6:17pm On Nov 21, 2018
All to get pity votes that he wont certainly get because Nigerians are wiser and wont be easily carried away. A man that could lie about his upbringing will certainly lie about everything
Re: Fact Check: Atiku Lied About Growing Up As Orphan by joelison(m): 6:21pm On Nov 21, 2018
See definition of an orphan

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Atiku Lied About Growing Up As Orphan by 77up(m): 7:22pm On Nov 21, 2018
Who ever think Atiku have anything good in mind for the country really needs their brain checked.

Re: Fact Check: Atiku Lied About Growing Up As Orphan by gare(f): 7:41pm On Nov 21, 2018
docadams:

Empty IPOB skull as usual

At least they are fighting for a purpose , better than you guys that have sworn to be slaves

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Atiku Lied About Growing Up As Orphan by BluntBoy(m): 7:59pm On Nov 21, 2018
jayson87:
If you like post all dirty write-ups about Atiku, we will still vote him. A least the money he stole he invested them in Nigeria and started commendable business that employed many persons, unlike idiotic buhari you have been stylishly supporting in your posrt, who looted ptf and ministry of petroleum and has not a single company to show for it ONLY COWS

Compare:

Atiku sold off enterprises which led to many losing their jobs without entitlements. Buhari has finally paid these entitlements. If your parents were Nigerian Airways staffs, would you still support Atiku?

If you know the amount he and his wife laundered, you won't be praising his investments. Do you know how much the tuition is in his university?
Re: Fact Check: Atiku Lied About Growing Up As Orphan by BluntBoy(m): 8:01pm On Nov 21, 2018
gare:

At least they are fighting for a purpose , better than you guys that have sworn to be slaves

Now that you people are singing the praise of a Fulani man, you are still not ashamed to call others slaves

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Teenagers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue Community - Graphic Photos / Car Importer Denies Importing Range Rover For Bukola Saraki / How Obaseki, Oshiomhole Became Pawns In The Anti-tinubu Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.