Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,826 members, 7,817,410 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Naija Guys Plz Lets Stop This!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Naija Guys Plz Lets Stop This!!! (2861 Views)

Lots Of Naija Guys Now Go After Teenage Girls For Sex (picture) / Southafrican Babe Dancing Naked For Naija Guys Why #nigeriansmustfall Is Trendin / Naija Guys In Diaspora: Can You Marry A Non-nigerian For Real? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naija Guys Plz Lets Stop This!!! by kollinzgee(m): 4:58pm On Nov 21, 2018
women this women dat why? are you going to end up marrying female monkeys is it not the same naija girls you will marry.like I once said women will never change for you they will continue to be women do you want over 80 million women to change for you. it has being like this even before you were born.

wat annoys me the most is that if a girl gives in easily you say she is cheap if she forms for you.you say she is playing hard to get even men too are confused any man who complains about women is not are realman. look for a way to handle them ladies they are meant to be under your control but how can you do that when you cannot even control your dick and emotions .

2 Likes

Re: Naija Guys Plz Lets Stop This!!! by nuggarito: 5:47pm On Nov 21, 2018
Bros please be specific, are we talking about Nigerian girls or girls in diaspora, cos there is a big difference between the two. The former is anything you can describe as a bad unfornate being why the later are just normal women God created. Be specific

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naija Guys Plz Lets Stop This!!! by finalboss(m): 6:00pm On Nov 21, 2018
Re: Naija Guys Plz Lets Stop This!!! by babyfaceafrica: 6:08pm On Nov 21, 2018
OP is not sincere
Re: Naija Guys Plz Lets Stop This!!! by josh123(m): 7:29pm On Nov 21, 2018
Op is a female and a feminist

1 Like

Re: Naija Guys Plz Lets Stop This!!! by EscobarSnipes(m): 11:59pm On Nov 21, 2018
OP there's this medicine called sudrex, take it and go to bed. It will save you the mental breakdown you're heading to. Half a card is just 50 naira

2 Likes

Re: Naija Guys Plz Lets Stop This!!! by kollinzgee(m): 9:53am On Nov 22, 2018
EscobarSnipes:
OP there's this medicine called sudrex, take it and go to bed. It will save you the mental breakdown you're heading to. Half a card is just 50 naira

OK
Re: Naija Guys Plz Lets Stop This!!! by Lucifer66(m): 10:18am On Nov 22, 2018
Why are you gay Bastards opening threads to support these useless gold digging WHORES?
You're a traitor to your fellow men and a complete disgrace as a human!

2 Likes

Re: Naija Guys Plz Lets Stop This!!! by kollinzgee(m): 10:55am On Nov 22, 2018
Lucifer66:
Why are you gay Bastards opening threads to support these useless gold digging WHORES?

I wanted to attack you for this comment but I saw your name and relented because no sane man will give himself such a name the name Lucifer speaks a lot about you psyyyychoooo.

1 Like

Re: Naija Guys Plz Lets Stop This!!! by Saff(f): 11:01am On Nov 22, 2018
You are depressed and miserable. I pray your condition improves, but it’s clear you’re manifesting evil spirits into your life, just by looking at the name of your moniker. Be careful what you type on the internet, don’t purposely curse yourself into a lifetime of misery. The law of compensation is something you need to read about, as I know you don’t believe in God. Just thought I would tell you that this morning, because the universe works in mysterious ways.
Lucifer66:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naija Guys Plz Lets Stop This!!! by lookatew: 11:24am On Nov 22, 2018
kollinzgee:
women this women dat why? are you going to end up marrying female monkeys is it not the same naija girls you will marry.like I once said women will never change for you they will continue to be women do you want over 80 million women to change for you. it has being like this even before you were born.

wat annoys me the most is that if a girl gives in easily you say she is cheap if she forms for you.you say she is playing hard to get even men too are confused any man who complains about women is not are realman. look for a way to handle them ladies they are meant to be under your control but how can you do that when you cannot even control your dick and emotions .

I am only going to address the bolded... the remaining things are of zero interest to me.

A "real man" has only one definition, biologically, anybody born with a dick, XY chromosome and above 18.

That term "Real man" has now been redefined by women all around the world to cage men and control them into behaving a certain way and following certain rules set by women. Sadly, men like OP have allowed themselves be manipulated by women.

Ask yourself why u've never heard of the term "Real Woman".

Please stay woke

4 Likes

Re: Naija Guys Plz Lets Stop This!!! by Lucifer66(m): 11:47am On Nov 22, 2018
Saff:
You are depressed and miserable. I pray your condition improves, but it’s clear you’re manifesting evil spirits into your life, just by looking at the name of your moniker. Be careful what you type on the internet, don’t purposely curse yourself into a lifetime of misery. The law of compensation is something you need to read about, as I know you don’t believe in God. Just thought I would tell you that this morning, because the universe works in mysterious ways.
There's no such thing as evil spirits nor a God, So shut up and stop this bullshi't
Even if there's a God I refuse to worship one so wicked and greedy!
Re: Naija Guys Plz Lets Stop This!!! by Biingoo: 11:48am On Nov 22, 2018
lookatew:

I am only going to address the bolded... the remaining things are of zero interest to me.

A "real man" has only one definition, biologically, anybody born with a dick, XY chromosome and above 18.

That term "Real man" has now been redefined by women all around the world to cage men and control them into behaving a certain way and following certain rules set by women. Sadly, men like OP have allowed themselves be manipulated by women.

Ask yourself why u've never heard of the term "Real Woman".

Please stay woke
Word
Re: Naija Guys Plz Lets Stop This!!! by Lucifer66(m): 11:48am On Nov 22, 2018
kollinzgee:

I wanted to attack you for this comment but I saw your name and relented because no sane man will give himself such a name the name Lucifer speaks a lot about you psyyyychoooo.
Go away you Christian bigot.
Go and read your story book aka bible and donate money to your money hungry pastors.
Re: Naija Guys Plz Lets Stop This!!! by Saff(f): 11:54am On Nov 22, 2018
Ok I understand. The law of compensation is based on science. The 12 universal laws. Read it, it’s very powerful, and it really does occur in our everyday life . And clearly you believe in evil spirits as your name is Lucifer. wink
Lucifer66:

There's no such thing as evil spirits nor a God, So shut up and stop this bullshi't
Even if there's a God I refuse to worship one so wicked and greedy!
Re: Naija Guys Plz Lets Stop This!!! by Nobody: 12:20pm On Nov 22, 2018
Lucifer66:
Go and make money, spewing hateful speech won't give you money, I understand you are frustrated.
Re: Naija Guys Plz Lets Stop This!!! by Nobody: 12:20pm On Nov 22, 2018
Lucifer66:
Go and make money, spewing hateful speech won't give you money, I understand you are frustrated.
Re: Naija Guys Plz Lets Stop This!!! by Lucifer66(m): 1:03pm On Nov 22, 2018
Colourich:
I have what you don't have, Useless gold digger.
Re: Naija Guys Plz Lets Stop This!!! by Lucifer66(m): 1:06pm On Nov 22, 2018
Saff:
Ok I understand. The law of compensation is based on science. The 12 universal laws. Read it, it’s very powerful, and it really does occur in our everyday life . And clearly you believe in evil spirits as your name is Lucifer. wink
One thing i hate is when am being quoted by a woman.
The bible shows that you WHORES are lower than us!
1 Timothy 2:11-15 A woman should learn in quietness and full submission. I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man; she must be silent
Re: Naija Guys Plz Lets Stop This!!! by Nobody: 1:14pm On Nov 22, 2018
Lucifer66:
I have what you don't have, Useless gold digger.
cheesygrin e pain am.
Re: Naija Guys Plz Lets Stop This!!! by Lucifer66(m): 1:17pm On Nov 22, 2018
Colourich:
cheesygrin e pain am.
1 Timothy 2:11-15 A woman should learn in quietness and full submission. I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man; she must be silent

Read it and never quote a man again. I don't know what gives y'all the mind to do so.
Re: Naija Guys Plz Lets Stop This!!! by Nobody: 1:18pm On Nov 22, 2018
Lucifer66:

Read it and never quote a man again. I don't know what gives y'all the mind to do so.
So cause I gave you a piece of advice, I now have authority over you. Lmao.
Re: Naija Guys Plz Lets Stop This!!! by Saff(f): 1:19pm On Nov 22, 2018
grin grin grin
Lucifer66:

One thing i hate is when am being quoted by a woman.
The bible shows that you WHORES are lower than us!
Re: Naija Guys Plz Lets Stop This!!! by Lucifer66(m): 1:25pm On Nov 22, 2018
Colourich:
So cause I gave you a piece of advice, I now have authority over you. Lmao.
What is this ape saying kiss
She can't even respect the bible and what God commanded. 1 Corinthians 14:33-35 ...women should remain silent in the churches (and following).
Respect the wishes and shut up
Re: Naija Guys Plz Lets Stop This!!! by Lucifer66(m): 1:25pm On Nov 22, 2018
Saff:
grin grin grin
The dullard is still quoting me undecided
Re: Naija Guys Plz Lets Stop This!!! by Saff(f): 1:31pm On Nov 22, 2018
God bless you kiss kiss
Lucifer66:

The dullard is still quoting me undecided
Re: Naija Guys Plz Lets Stop This!!! by Lucifer66(m): 1:39pm On Nov 22, 2018
Saff:
God bless you kiss kiss
Amen, God only blesses men.
Women can only be blessed by us men as we're their god as states in the bible.

1 Corinthians 11:3-16 Now I want you to realize that the head of every man is Christ, and the head of the woman is man (and following).
Re: Naija Guys Plz Lets Stop This!!! by passey: 3:49pm On Nov 22, 2018
Lucifer66:

Amen, God only blesses men.
Women can only be blessed by us men as we're their god as states in the bible.

1 Corinthians 11:3-16 Now I want you to realize that the head of every man is Christ, and the head of the woman is man (and following).

Wetin come be the HEAD OF LUCIFER na

E be like say you be Christian Lucifer... Infact you quote and believe the "story book"...

Haha hah ha
Re: Naija Guys Plz Lets Stop This!!! by Chiefjosy(m): 4:07pm On Nov 22, 2018
Colourich:

Says a broke ass olosho waiting for emeka to eat indomie and egg

1 Like

Re: Naija Guys Plz Lets Stop This!!! by Foodforthought: 4:10pm On Nov 22, 2018
passey:

Wetin come be the HEAD OF LUCIFER na

E be like say you be Christian Lucifer... Infact you quote and believe the "story book"...

Haha hah ha
I don't know what's funny that you're laughing at...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Transgender Miss Sahhara Shows Off Her Nude Pictures / Outrage As Man Locks Deep Kiss With A Little Girl (watch) / Sexy And Funny Video I Just Came Back From China Check It Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.