Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,822 members, 7,844,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Attack On Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly : PDP Reacts - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attack On Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly : PDP Reacts (13535 Views)

Meet 26-Year-Old Bob Otobong Who Won A Seat At Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly / Owl Found On Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly Speaker’s Seat / Idongesit Ituen Beaten After Attacking Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Attack On Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly : PDP Reacts by herich(m): 6:59pm On Nov 21, 2018
Akpabio is fighting a lost battle, he'll go into political oblivion come 2019.
Re: Attack On Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly : PDP Reacts by Officialpdpnig: 7:09pm On Nov 21, 2018
id911:

I'm certain you'll soon Atikulate!

Thunder fire Atiku.

Isee isee isee

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Attack On Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly : PDP Reacts by Israeludoudo(m): 7:19pm On Nov 21, 2018
Tell The Leadership Of This Nation Not To Build Bridge For Another Civil War. I Wonder Why Millitry Do Not Take Over The Leadership Of This Country By Now.
Re: Attack On Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly : PDP Reacts by Israeludoudo(m): 7:23pm On Nov 21, 2018
Even As At Now Some fools That Still Support A P C Do Not Understand The Great Denger That The Party Has Cause So Far In Our Nation
Re: Attack On Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly : PDP Reacts by Anijay1212(m): 7:26pm On Nov 21, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

Thunder fire Atiku.
Isee isee isee
Abeg i no wan laugh...
Re: Attack On Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly : PDP Reacts by id911(m): 7:28pm On Nov 21, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

Thunder fire Atiku.

Isee isee isee

Lie Mohammed is only deceiving you with the small stipend that can barely feed you.

To give your life a meaning please Atikulate !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Attack On Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly : PDP Reacts by Officialpdpnig: 7:37pm On Nov 21, 2018
id911:

Lie Mohammed is only deceiving you with the small stipend that can barely feed you.

To give your life a meaning please Atikulate !

See wailing zombie. Once somebody is not with you and Atiku you suddenly claim he is being paid. cheesy

Should I also say PDP is paying you to support Atiku?

Talk with a modicum of sense next time you hear?

Atikuloot fire

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Attack On Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly : PDP Reacts by id911(m): 7:49pm On Nov 21, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

See wailing zombie. Once somebody is not with you and Atiku you suddenly claim he is being paid. cheesy

Should I also say PDP is paying you to support Atiku?

Talk with a modicum of sense next time you hear?

Atikuloot fire

Nobody is paying me. The reason I support Atiku is that I want a better life for our people because he has the template to unite our country deeply divided by the current regime, make our institutions stronger and stimulate rapid growth and development. I'm interested in anyone that can make your life and those of your friends and relatives better and Atiku is the man
Re: Attack On Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly : PDP Reacts by Officialpdpnig: 7:53pm On Nov 21, 2018
id911:

Nobody is paying me. I support Atiku because I want a better life for our people because he has the template to unite our country deeply divided by the current regime, make our institutions stronger and stimulate rapid growth and development. I'm interested in anyone that can make your life and those of your friends and relatives better and Atiku is the man

Since nobody is paying you based on your personal conviction why then do you think I am being paid for my personal conviction?

Atiku is a joke and a scam.

Nigeria is already working and we have moved to the next level.

8years of Atiku in the past broke Nigeria and further impoverished us. What he couldn't do then, he cannot do now.

The only thing he could do then was to brazenly steal and show his genetically kleptomaniac life.

2019 be it dead or alive he is not seeing aso rock n'aha Jesus, Isee isee isee

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Attack On Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly : PDP Reacts by id911(m): 7:56pm On Nov 21, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

Since nobody is paying you based on your personal conviction why then do you think I am being paid for my personal conviction?

Atiku is a joke and a scam.

Nigeria is already working and we have moved to the next level.

8years of Atiku in the past broke Nigeria and further impoverished us. What he couldn't do then, he cannot do now.

The only thing he could do then was to brazenly steal and show his genetically kleptomaniac life.

2019 be it dead or alive he is not seeing aso rock n'aha Jesus, Isee isee isee

I hope just you would have the courage to congratulate us when we eventually take over power next year grin
Re: Attack On Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly : PDP Reacts by Officialpdpnig: 7:58pm On Nov 21, 2018
id911:

I hope just you would have the courage to congratulate us when we eventually take over power next year grin

I hope you will not drown in your tearful wailing when you lose AGAIN as has been the norm with PDP since 2015 grin

It has been a back to back to back to back loss since 2015.

Its clear Nigerians have had enough of you and are glad to always show you the door.

2019 will be no different

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Attack On Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly : PDP Reacts by MUSAYUD: 8:52pm On Nov 21, 2018
Gov Udom is the one that opens the door for the evil APC in AKS through his under-performance, lies about projects, abandonment of projects, owing of pensions and gratuities, illegal deduction from workers' salaries, nonpayment of promotion arrears, nonpayment of statutory office running allowance, etc.
It is almost certain he is not winning a 2nd term because even his staff and workers are not saying good about him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attack On Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly : PDP Reacts by MUSAYUD: 9:05pm On Nov 21, 2018
herich:
Akpabio is fighting a lost battle, he'll go into political oblivion come 2019.
It's like you don't know the good will Akpabio commands in the state because of his superlative performance when he was the governor. The voting pattern will change in 2019; we are voting individual and not party. So Udom and Buhari will not go for 2nd term.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attack On Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly : PDP Reacts by Zeezxo(m): 9:34pm On Nov 21, 2018
id911:

Since Akpabio made a free transfer to the satanic party, he has been trying to set Akwa Ibom State ablaze and cause pain and agony to our people. God will put him to shame
and PDP is a Godly Party. Receive Sense Guy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attack On Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly : PDP Reacts by herich(m): 9:37pm On Nov 21, 2018
MUSAYUD:

It's like you don't know the good will Akpabio commands in the state because of his superlative performance when he was the governor. The voting pattern will change in 2019; we are voting individual and not party. So Udom and Buhari will not go for 2nd term.
Sorry, he just spoilt his superlative performance, 80% of akwa ibomites, will disappoint him.
Re: Attack On Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly : PDP Reacts by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 21, 2018
devilswill akpabio is the architect behind d scene
Re: Attack On Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly : PDP Reacts by Nobody: 10:22pm On Nov 21, 2018
They shall not succeed. The police doing dirty jobs for APC since 2015.
Re: Attack On Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly : PDP Reacts by slimmoney(m): 10:28pm On Nov 21, 2018
Israeludoudo:
Even As At Now Some fools That Still Support A P C Do Not Understand The Great Denger That The Party Has Cause So Far In Our Nation
Denger indeed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Attack On Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly : PDP Reacts by Ndipe(m): 6:15am On Nov 22, 2018
Let peace reign in Akwa Ibom state and Nigeria.
Re: Attack On Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly : PDP Reacts by Ayobami7(m): 10:16am On Nov 22, 2018
转注字

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atiku Sends Condolence Message As Elrufai Brother Dies / Ovuakpoye Evivie Wins Delta House Of Assemble Bye Election / Fuel Scarcity Hits Abuja As Marketers Shut Stations

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.