Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,953 members, 7,828,352 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Fake Buhari Death Certificate Bishop Eze Orieke Posted (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fake Buhari Death Certificate Bishop Eze Orieke Posted (Photos) (65444 Views)

Buhari’s Death: Africa Leaders Observe A Minute Silence At AU Summit / Buhari@76: See The ThrowBack Advert By Fayose & PDP Wishing Buhari Death In 2015 / Obla-led Panel Orders Probe Of Bishop Orieke Over Fake Buhari Death Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fake Buhari Death Certificate Bishop Eze Orieke Posted (Photos) by stephanie11: 8:37pm On Nov 21, 2018
@POLITICSNGR

PoliticsNGR has gotten photos of a fake death certificate published by one Bishop Eze Orieke who is currently in trouble for using the images to spread rumours of President Muhammadu Buhari's death.

The Obono-Obla led Presidential panel has already written to the Department of State Security Services, DSS and other security agencies to investigate and bring Orieke to book for his malicious actions.

Below are Photographs of the fake death certificate being shared online by Orieke;

https://politicsngr.com/photos-fake-buhari-death-certificate-posted-bishop-orieke/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fake Buhari Death Certificate Bishop Eze Orieke Posted (Photos) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Nov 21, 2018
How can we tell those certificates are actually fake

123 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fake Buhari Death Certificate Bishop Eze Orieke Posted (Photos) by daviesblaze(m): 8:43pm On Nov 21, 2018
Those looks real to me

Or is my eyes playing me ten ten cry

67 Likes

Re: Fake Buhari Death Certificate Bishop Eze Orieke Posted (Photos) by Timatayo1: 8:44pm On Nov 21, 2018
If he no die let's him come out and defend himself

104 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fake Buhari Death Certificate Bishop Eze Orieke Posted (Photos) by TruthinAction: 8:47pm On Nov 21, 2018
Hi
stephanie11:
@POLITICSNGR

PoliticsNGR has gotten photos of a fake death certificate published by one Bishop Eze Orieke who is currently in trouble for using the images to spread rumours of President Muhammadu Buhari's death.

The Obono-Obla led Presidential panel has already written to the Department of State Security Services, DSS and other security agencies to investigate and bring Orieke to book for his malicious actions.

Below are Photographs of the fake death certificate being shared online by Orieke;

https://politicsngr.com/photos-fake-buhari-death-certificate-posted-bishop-orieke/

Please show us how the original looks like so we can believe you. Otherwise remain silent.

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fake Buhari Death Certificate Bishop Eze Orieke Posted (Photos) by Omeokachie: 8:53pm On Nov 21, 2018
Looks real

19 Likes

Re: Fake Buhari Death Certificate Bishop Eze Orieke Posted (Photos) by bobchigar(m): 8:53pm On Nov 21, 2018
This can not be true, there is no report that says he died in Nigeria, is it not the country where they said he died that will issue the death certificate, why is it Nigeria?

143 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Fake Buhari Death Certificate Bishop Eze Orieke Posted (Photos) by buhariguy(m): 8:56pm On Nov 21, 2018
If the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Bia-fra can prove how stupid they are? I will change my name to jubringuy,
Mynd44 and seun should take note.

It was a pity Warsaw saw war.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fake Buhari Death Certificate Bishop Eze Orieke Posted (Photos) by AGNESikpuNNU(f): 8:57pm On Nov 21, 2018
cheesy grin
With love from Sudan!

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Buhari Death Certificate Bishop Eze Orieke Posted (Photos) by JoannaSedley(f): 8:57pm On Nov 21, 2018
If this rumour is true then the culprits are bound to make mistake sooner than latter.

Watchful waiting.....This is getting interesting.

17 Likes

Re: Fake Buhari Death Certificate Bishop Eze Orieke Posted (Photos) by JoannaSedley(f): 8:58pm On Nov 21, 2018
bobchigar:
This can not be true, there is no report that says he died in Nigeria, is it not the country where they said he died that will issue the death certificate, why is it Nigeria?
London bridge hospital is obviously not in Nigeria. And this has been on the internet since 2015 ...a quick search will yield this London bridge hospital result. Let them sue the hospital too

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Buhari Death Certificate Bishop Eze Orieke Posted (Photos) by fishmillan: 9:00pm On Nov 21, 2018
This is obviously fake ...

5 Likes

Re: Fake Buhari Death Certificate Bishop Eze Orieke Posted (Photos) by buhariguy(m): 9:04pm On Nov 21, 2018
FortifiedCity:
How can we tell those certificates are actually fake
if you can prove it, don't fear, come out and prove it,
Jubrin will be use for sacrifice,
Thief atiku will automatically become the president.
Terrorist KANU will be allowed to go with his Biafra.

Only the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs will accept this nonsense.
Buhari died sept 2017 in Nigeria by who? By a witch in jubril village.

85 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Fake Buhari Death Certificate Bishop Eze Orieke Posted (Photos) by Corrinthians(m): 9:07pm On Nov 21, 2018
daviesblaze:
Those looks real to me

Or is my eyes playing me ten ten cry
No, your eyes aren't playing you. Your hate filled heart is telling your brain to tell your eyes what your heart would like to see.

154 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Fake Buhari Death Certificate Bishop Eze Orieke Posted (Photos) by femmix112(m): 9:09pm On Nov 21, 2018
what the Bleep buhari av suffered

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Buhari Death Certificate Bishop Eze Orieke Posted (Photos) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Nov 21, 2018
buhariguy:
if you can prove it, don't fear, come out and prove it,
Jubrin will be use for sacrifice,
Thief atiku will automatically become the president.
Terrorist KANU will be allowed to go with his Biafra.
Ogbeni get out

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Buhari Death Certificate Bishop Eze Orieke Posted (Photos) by GavelSlam: 9:16pm On Nov 21, 2018
DSS should fish him out and give him the Royal treatment.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fake Buhari Death Certificate Bishop Eze Orieke Posted (Photos) by daviesblaze(m): 9:16pm On Nov 21, 2018
Corrinthians:
No, your eyes aren't playing you. Your hate filled heart is telling your brain to tell your eyes what your heart would like to see.

And who invited you to my mention

Ogbeni get your bloody Mofo assh outta my mention

16 Likes

Re: Fake Buhari Death Certificate Bishop Eze Orieke Posted (Photos) by Corrinthians(m): 9:20pm On Nov 21, 2018
I really don't blame the camel who calls himself a pastor. Were it not for the plentiful supply of fools from that side of town, folks like him would have been scavenging from dumpsters for survival.

Watch out, this one is simply out to swell the membership of his church and cash out. It's an old format but it still works on them to this day.

Hate is worse than madness. It renders your brain TOTALLY USELESS.

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fake Buhari Death Certificate Bishop Eze Orieke Posted (Photos) by buhariguy(m): 9:23pm On Nov 21, 2018
TruthinAction:
Hi

Please show us how the original looks like so we can believe you. Otherwise remain silent.
only the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Bia-fra terrorist can prove it the original.
What is the name of the doctor that signed and the name of the hospital.
FortifiedCity:
Ogbeni get out
femmix112:
what the Bleep buhari av suffered

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fake Buhari Death Certificate Bishop Eze Orieke Posted (Photos) by buhariguy(m): 9:27pm On Nov 21, 2018
Timatayo1:
if you are not a jobless aggressive lazy ID p. Of Bia-fra terrorist, come out and prove it.

18 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fake Buhari Death Certificate Bishop Eze Orieke Posted (Photos) by tesppidd: 9:29pm On Nov 21, 2018
NORSIYK:
This one strong o.......but check this pic below someone posted on the other thread...I think something is fishy
but how can you post such photos without revealing what Aisha is wearing on her feet?

you are really stupiid ooh

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fake Buhari Death Certificate Bishop Eze Orieke Posted (Photos) by buhariguy(m): 9:31pm On Nov 21, 2018
NORSIYK:
This one strong o.......but check this pic below someone posted on the other thread...I think something is fishy
your terrorist leader said buhari die in Feb 7,2017 in London,
These idiotic pig of a fake bishop said sept 2017 in Nigeria.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fake Buhari Death Certificate Bishop Eze Orieke Posted (Photos) by gulfer: 9:46pm On Nov 21, 2018
NORSIYK:
So Aisha couldn't have worn a heeled shoe abi, ori nta e o.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fake Buhari Death Certificate Bishop Eze Orieke Posted (Photos) by Kenekingisback: 10:05pm On Nov 21, 2018
Are these things fake?
I am beginning to link some theories together...

Research Question 1:When a muslim dies, he is buried same day abi...any need for all these lengthy documentation?

Research Question 2: Any request for 'death' certification would be required if family members/next of kin wants to claim body (if in a foreign land)?

Research Question 3: Any documentation for the dead would be needed to claim pension entitlements (if in active service)

But wait let me cross this sea first and comment later shocked

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Buhari Death Certificate Bishop Eze Orieke Posted (Photos) by Bolustical: 10:06pm On Nov 21, 2018
If the FG decides to go after him by prosecuting him for spreading fake news, his bitterness-bred and hate-filled kinsmen will start shouting Buhari is anti-Igbo.

See what politics has reduced a whole pastor and by extension, a majority tribe to.

These are the same people that want other Nigerians to give them presidency on fiat. Una go wail/wait tire.

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fake Buhari Death Certificate Bishop Eze Orieke Posted (Photos) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 10:08pm On Nov 21, 2018
grin grin grin grin Anyone who believes all these trash must be a very very Big FOOL

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fake Buhari Death Certificate Bishop Eze Orieke Posted (Photos) by itiswellandwell: 10:08pm On Nov 21, 2018
This is total rubbish. Politics aside, can someone post such about his dad and he would be happy. He had got hatred for the man, accepted. But, everything has got a limit. Let him face the consequences.

Quality Atm card flash drives for sale. Check my signature.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fake Buhari Death Certificate Bishop Eze Orieke Posted (Photos) by Komolafe89: 10:09pm On Nov 21, 2018
Timatayo1:
hear what a big animal is saying

18 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Funmilayo Kuti Led Yoruba Kings & Nnamdi Azikwe To London In 1947-pics / "I Will Kill 200 Nigerians If Buhari Dies" – Police Officer From Borno Threatens / I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.