Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,126 members, 7,849,503 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:55 PM

Fake Buhari Death Certificate Bishop Eze Orieke Posted (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fake Buhari Death Certificate Bishop Eze Orieke Posted (Photos) (65498 Views)

Buhari’s Death: Africa Leaders Observe A Minute Silence At AU Summit / Buhari@76: See The ThrowBack Advert By Fayose & PDP Wishing Buhari Death In 2015 / Obla-led Panel Orders Probe Of Bishop Orieke Over Fake Buhari Death Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fake Buhari Death Certificate Bishop Eze Orieke Posted (Photos) by TruthinAction: 11:56pm On Nov 21, 2018
Please those who say the certificate is fake should present the original certificate issued by the same body. Then, they should point out the differences. Then, we will believe it's really fake. This is a serious issue that should not be debunk by mere statements. We need proofs.
Re: Fake Buhari Death Certificate Bishop Eze Orieke Posted (Photos) by Nobody: 12:03am On Nov 22, 2018
kollinpowel:
Someone needs to go to jail for all this stupidity. It's becoming something else.

The last time I checked, Nigeria is claiming to be a democratic Republic and it's not a criminal act to say that somebody is dead. Sending people to jail for expressing their opinion especially where the government is not forthcoming, is very undemocratic and is the bane of Nigerian progress.
Re: Fake Buhari Death Certificate Bishop Eze Orieke Posted (Photos) by dochenaj: 12:05am On Nov 22, 2018
The only reason I refuse to believe that Buhari is dead is because of the level of genius that is required to pull it off.

If Buhari was a Christian it would be more believable considering that his body can be cremated and be kept in an urn somewhere. But Muslims do have a very strict burial ritual embedded in their religion and that was the same reason Yaradua's death could never have been kept hidden. Except you tell me that Buhari is actually alive somewhere but on live support.

The brilliance and ingenuity to produce a replacement for Buhari that can perfectly act that role and fool billions of people deserves a Nobel prize.

3 Likes

Re: Fake Buhari Death Certificate Bishop Eze Orieke Posted (Photos) by bluntMonkey: 12:20am On Nov 22, 2018
If he truly died then the certificate shouldn't have been issued in Nigeria.. If actually the death certificate was issued in Nigeria then it should have been clearly known to all that he was dead
Re: Fake Buhari Death Certificate Bishop Eze Orieke Posted (Photos) by Guestlander: 12:21am On Nov 22, 2018
bobchigar:
This can not be true, there is no report that says he died in Nigeria, is it not the country where they said he died that will issue the death certificate, why is it Nigeria?

Igbos are not that smart to know this.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Buhari Death Certificate Bishop Eze Orieke Posted (Photos) by Nobody: 12:24am On Nov 22, 2018
End time Bishop.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fake Buhari Death Certificate Bishop Eze Orieke Posted (Photos) by escapefromusa(f): 12:33am On Nov 22, 2018
OFFICIALAPCNG:
angry
AS AN INSIDER, I CAN AUTHORITATIVELY TELL YOU THAT THE MAN IN ASOROCK IS NOT THE BUHARI WE VOTED FOR

The Insider

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8186607_cfp124w_jpega5a27a25c78c16fece858c418e87c49b

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fake Buhari Death Certificate Bishop Eze Orieke Posted (Photos) by escapefromusa(f): 12:36am On Nov 22, 2018
MaNyEsq:

The last time I checked, Nigeria is claiming to be a democratic Republic and it's not a criminal act to say that somebody is dead. Sending people to jail for expressing their opinion especially where the government is not forthcoming, is very undemocratic and is the bane of Nigerian progress.

A forged (fake) death certificate; and expression of opinion ?
www.nairaland.com/attachments/8186624_maxresdefault_jpega7a20d23424d1f4e3dd0c48c741188d6

Close your eyes
www.nairaland.com/attachments/7579048_hqdefault_jpeg923502446efb5a99b7cf2bb4dbd85b24

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fake Buhari Death Certificate Bishop Eze Orieke Posted (Photos) by WaffenSS(m): 12:47am On Nov 22, 2018
OFFICIALAPCNG:
angry
AS AN INSIDER, I CAN AUTHORITATIVELY TELL YOU THAT THE MAN IN ASOROCK IS NOT THE BUHARI WE VOTED FOR

The reason Nigeria is not working is not because of the old politicians, it's because of hopeless youth like you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Buhari Death Certificate Bishop Eze Orieke Posted (Photos) by GMbuharii: 12:49am On Nov 22, 2018
Bolustical:
If the FG decides to go after him by prosecuting him for spreading fake news, his bitterness-bred and hate-filled kinsmen will start shouting Buhari is anti-Igbo.

See what politics has reduced a whole pastor and by extension, a majority tribe to.

These are the same people that want other Nigerians to give them presidency on fiat. Una go wail/wait tire.

To hell with you and your presidency
Re: Fake Buhari Death Certificate Bishop Eze Orieke Posted (Photos) by Nobody: 1:27am On Nov 22, 2018
escapefromusa:

A forged (fake) death certificate; and expression of opinion ?
www.nairaland.com/attachments/8186624_maxresdefault_jpega7a20d23424d1f4e3dd0c48c741188d6

Close your eyes
www.nairaland.com/attachments/7579048_hqdefault_jpeg923502446efb5a99b7cf2bb4dbd85b24

At no time did the article say or suggest that the Pastor forged a death certificate of Mr. Buhari. It said the fake death certificate being shared online by Orieke. So, it's a giant leap to go from him sharing a supposedly "fake" death certificate to forging one. So, I suggest that you try to comprehend as you read and not make assumptions!!
Re: Fake Buhari Death Certificate Bishop Eze Orieke Posted (Photos) by aribs(m): 1:29am On Nov 22, 2018
Man oh man! These Atiku proponents are so ingenious. It takes you to have a very imaginative mind to think this sort of gimmick can ever be pulled off . For those who think this is gonna hurt Buhari, you are only making it harder to sell your Atiku candidacy and driving public sympathy towards Buhari. Campaign on what you plan to do ( assuming there is any) and stop this disgraceful and shameful behavior.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Buhari Death Certificate Bishop Eze Orieke Posted (Photos) by sunnymix: 2:14am On Nov 22, 2018
ipob bishop undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Buhari Death Certificate Bishop Eze Orieke Posted (Photos) by omojesu202(m): 3:01am On Nov 22, 2018
Timatayo1:
If he no die let's him come out and defend himself

him don die...na Jubrin. are you satisfied
Re: Fake Buhari Death Certificate Bishop Eze Orieke Posted (Photos) by Ijaya123: 3:12am On Nov 22, 2018
FortifiedCity:
How can we tell those certificates are actually fake

How can we tell the poster of this comment is actually sane?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fake Buhari Death Certificate Bishop Eze Orieke Posted (Photos) by Danchibez: 3:59am On Nov 22, 2018
Bolustical:
If the FG decides to go after him by prosecuting him for spreading fake news, his bitterness-bred and hate-filled kinsmen will start shouting Buhari is anti-Igbo.

See what politics has reduced a whole pastor and by extension, a majority tribe to.

These are the same people that want other Nigerians to give them presidency on fiat. Una go wail/wait tire.

[11/21, 8:22 AM] Daniel Ilobi (Danosky): Buhari's UK, Nigeria Death Certificates Surface And More Questions Raised

By Ike A. Offor

Those who doubted the IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu over the claim of President Buhari's death in 2017 asked for any proof of death certificate from UK hospital where he allegedly died in.

Many have doubts about the claim by the Biafran leader over the alleged death of President Muhammadu Buhari and many have publicly voiced their doubts.

The cousin of Muhammadu Buhari, Malam Daura has angrily reacted to Nnamdi Kanu's Radio Speech and called for his head but did not convince many with contrary evidence.

But several facts are pouring out to support Nnamdi Kanu's allegations and his request for Buhari to address the country in Fufulde and to remove his hat while doing so have convinced many about his claims.

Now, the death certificate from a UK hospital where Buhari allegedly died in has been made public. Also, a death certificate from Nigeria population commission office.

These facts may have convinced those who have found enough evidence to agree but for so many, it will raise far more questions than answers.

The fact remains that Buhari's image has been dealt a very devastating blow by Nnamdi Kanu's allegations, or if you like, evidences.

This story is not going away anytime soon and will shape the next election.

The Republican News https://www.facebook.com/100014755964906/posts/285626408605889/
Re: Fake Buhari Death Certificate Bishop Eze Orieke Posted (Photos) by CoolAmbience(m): 4:17am On Nov 22, 2018
daviesblaze:

And who invited you to my mention

Ogbeni get your bloody Mofo assh outta my mention

See person wey dey wan help make e get small sense

Mtchewww.
Re: Fake Buhari Death Certificate Bishop Eze Orieke Posted (Photos) by Crenzywilliams(m): 4:27am On Nov 22, 2018
buhariguy:
if you are not a jobless aggressive lazy ID p. Of Bia-fra terrorist, come out and prove it.
When I read replies and quotes from some folks here on nairaland, I get a small glism of how much hate Nigerians have for each other, and it’s even worst when it comes from the younger generation, we’ve got so much hate for one another, personally I don’t feel that’s anyway to go forward, we can actually work together and help build each other and the nation. Buhari is dead or not, that’s not even reason to start a fight, a person is apc or pdp, or maybe one of the other minirities, still not enough reason to fight and gun each other down, mostly, we fight ourselves and hate each other doesn’t stop the stealing and looting of our collective resources. Youths make una use una head wise up

1 Like

Re: Fake Buhari Death Certificate Bishop Eze Orieke Posted (Photos) by Hoodbilonia: 4:47am On Nov 22, 2018
oluwole tins

2 Likes

Re: Fake Buhari Death Certificate Bishop Eze Orieke Posted (Photos) by odduduwa: 4:53am On Nov 22, 2018
buhari is dead simple
Re: Fake Buhari Death Certificate Bishop Eze Orieke Posted (Photos) by jamiusegun(m): 5:28am On Nov 22, 2018
All President Muhammodu Buharui Enemies They will Dial be for him in sha Alallahu. Amin.

1 Like

Re: Fake Buhari Death Certificate Bishop Eze Orieke Posted (Photos) by Yyeske(m): 5:35am On Nov 22, 2018
Nnamdi Kanu said Buhari died and was buried in Saudi Arabia, is it that the Saudis don't issue death certificates? These guys should just be careful

1 Like

Re: Fake Buhari Death Certificate Bishop Eze Orieke Posted (Photos) by kanubiafra: 5:37am On Nov 22, 2018
JoannaSedley:
If this rumour is true then the culprits are bound to make mistake sooner than latter.

Watchful waiting.....This is getting interesting.
it has refused to die and fade
Re: Fake Buhari Death Certificate Bishop Eze Orieke Posted (Photos) by Synthase(m): 6:03am On Nov 22, 2018
FortifiedCity:
How can we tell those certificates are actually fake
It is actually not fake, this is Nigeria, I can get one in your name too if u doubt it

1 Like

Re: Fake Buhari Death Certificate Bishop Eze Orieke Posted (Photos) by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:29am On Nov 22, 2018
They hate him and constantly insult him with names, including lifeless.
They churn out fake news; including faking his death.
Yet Baba would continue to outlive many of them while giving them more sleepless nights.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Buhari Death Certificate Bishop Eze Orieke Posted (Photos) by don4real18(m): 6:32am On Nov 22, 2018
daviesblaze:
Those looks real to me

Or is my eyes playing me ten ten cry
Any certificate can be forged.... Anyway, contact for your designs as I am a professional Graphics designer

1 Like

Re: Fake Buhari Death Certificate Bishop Eze Orieke Posted (Photos) by don4real18(m): 6:34am On Nov 22, 2018
MaNyEsq:

At no time did the article say or suggest that the Pastor forged a death certificate of Mr. Buhari. It said the fake death certificate being shared online by Orieke. So, it's a giant leap to go from him sharing a supposedly "fake" death certificate to forging one. So, I suggest that you try to comprehend as you read and not make assumptions!!
It's also wrong to share unverified news
Re: Fake Buhari Death Certificate Bishop Eze Orieke Posted (Photos) by danot1030: 6:49am On Nov 22, 2018
You what you get when you follow a criminal and a coward like cownu. Now this fake Bishop will be used a scape goat and locked up in the prison for spreading a malicious news sponsored by cownu who is away hiding while his own family suffer for his foolishness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fake Buhari Death Certificate Bishop Eze Orieke Posted (Photos) by olugabbie(m): 6:52am On Nov 22, 2018
I hope you will be happy if someone post your father's death certificate. Or even yours. Don't give what you can't take. Don't wish anybody dead. You are not in a position to judge anyone. Let God judge. Please be careful. God bless you!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters / Remi Tinubu Can Never Be First Lady Of Nigeria - Nigerians Tackle Tinubu's Wife / Top Presidency Aides Denied Access To Aso Villa After Violating NCDC Guidelines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.