Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,346 members, 7,860,887 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:09 PM

She Don Get Belle - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Don Get Belle (918 Views)

“she Go Get Belle Today”: Reactions As Man Who Has Been In America Visit Home / Once A Girl Is Fine "She Don Make Am Be That" / The Difference Between I Am Pregnant And I Don Get Belle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Don Get Belle by Nobody: 10:10pm On Nov 21, 2018
She's pregnant and ready to abort the baby but I don't want to abort...please kindly advice on what to do.......I have made a vow never to abort in my lifetime
Re: She Don Get Belle by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 21, 2018
Anyone can fall in this situation, I would not go back to advising you after it has been done already.

Please do not abort, It is evil but the fact is are you really prepared financially, There will be a lot of expenses springing up and not been able to meet up will cause you depression. You're in a very difficult stage, I pray Allah guide you

1 Like

Re: She Don Get Belle by babyfaceafrica: 11:28pm On Nov 21, 2018
marry her
Re: She Don Get Belle by MissRaine69(f): 11:31pm On Nov 21, 2018
darol4real:
She's pregnant and ready to abort the baby but I don't want to abort...please kindly advice on what to do.......I have made a vow never to abort in my lifetime
Ultimately the decision does not lie with you. So are you prepared to be a father at this moment in time? About all Does she want you in that capacity?
Re: She Don Get Belle by Nobody: 11:32pm On Nov 21, 2018
Moneys not the problem but I don't know why she wants abortion
MissRaine69:

Ultimately the decision does not lie with you. So are you prepared to be a father at this moment in time? About all Does she want you in that capacity?
Re: She Don Get Belle by MissRaine69(f): 5:37am On Nov 22, 2018
darol4real:
Moneys not the problem but I don't know why she wants abortion
Not everything boils down to money it has always been ideal to have these conversations before the fact not after. If unprotected sex occurs a pregnancy is very very likely so not sure how she does not know what she wants.The pair of you need to have a conversation like adults and make adult decisions regarding this. Her pregnancy is not going to remain hidden forever.
Re: She Don Get Belle by Diamond23(f): 5:53am On Nov 22, 2018
darol4real:
Nice VOWS....U should first know her reasons for such decision before seeking for advice

(1) (Reply)

Yahoo Business No Easy / Konji Gang!!! BBN Star Khloe Flaunts Her Backside In Skimpy Swimsuits (photos) / Woman Murdered Her 65-year-old Husband After Catching Him Watching P*rn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.