Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

APC Stalwarts Confident Of Buhari Re-election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Stalwarts Confident Of Buhari Re-election (7688 Views)

Edo 2020: PDP Aspirants, Stalwarts Resist Obaseki / Atiku In Secret Meetings With APC Stalwarts - Authorityngr.com / Omisore Joins APC Stalwarts For Celebration At Osun Govt House. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Stalwarts Confident Of Buhari Re-election by nairafame(m): 6:21am On Nov 22, 2018
Chieftains of the All Progressives Congress (APC) have expressed confidence that President Muhammadu Buhari will be re-elected next year. Speaking on their behalf, Governor Kashim Shettima of Borno State expressed the belief that the party would sweep the governorship poll in 30 states of the federation and enjoy a comfortable majority in the National Assembly.

Shettima, who heads the party’s national peace and reconciliation committee, described the crises plaguing the party across the country as inevitable, since it has to do with the contest for power in a viable party.He commended the Adams Oshiomhole-led National Working Committee (NWC) of the party for constituting the reconciliation committee aimed at placating aggrieved members of the party.

Said he: “It is normal in human nature that contestation will crop up, and the maturity with which we handle such determines the quality of leadership in our system.“We commend the leadership of the party. We are in control of 23 states of the federation. I want to assure you that we shall try our best to see that we reconcile our aggrieved members because the interest of the party supersedes our individual interests.”

Oshiomhole, who inaugurated the 42-member committee, said that APC’s pedigree as a viable party was responsible for the fierce rivalry among aspirants.

However, former Malawi president, Joyce Banda, has endorsed the presidential candidate of the Allied Congress Party of Nigeria (ACPN), Dr. Oby Ezekwesili. Banda stated that Ezekwesili, who “possesses the ability to fight corruption,” had saved her from corruption allegations through her advice in the past.

The president of Malawi from April 7, 2012 to May 31, 2014 stated that “Nigeria needs a president like Ezekwesili.”According to her, Ezekwesili’s international exposure and skills would help to boost Nigeria’s economy.She said: “While fighting corruption during my presidency in 2013, Oby Ezekwesili advised me to protect myself with a forensic audit, which United Kingdom government supported. I am forever grateful for this transparent, accountable daughter of Africa; a servant leader pushing #Nigeria #Hope2019.”

On her part, Ezekwesili assured Nigerians that she would put effective structures in place to fight corruption.Meanwhile, the Eastern Peoples Front (EPF) has vowed to deliver 26 million votes from the south east to former Vice President Atiku Abubakar and former Governor Peter Obi of Anambra State, who will fly the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) presidential flag in next years general election.

Speaking during a stakeholders’ meeting yesterday at Marble Arch Hotel, Awka, the national coordinator, Ken Emechebe, described the ticket as the best alternative to re-launch the zone into the nation’s political, socio-economic position.To realise this ambition, the group called on all Igbo to vote the Atiku/Obi ticket in the 2019 general elections, pointing out that “Atiku has the interest of Ndigbo at heart.”

http://www.nairafame.com/2018/11/apc-stalwarts-confident-of-buhari-re.html?m=1

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Stalwarts Confident Of Buhari Re-election by jeffizy(m): 6:34am On Nov 22, 2018
So many people with divergent opinions. A hallmark of the election time.

3 Likes

Re: APC Stalwarts Confident Of Buhari Re-election by sunnymix: 6:51am On Nov 22, 2018
Apc :Next level..
From Aso rock to Daura come 2019 cheesy

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Stalwarts Confident Of Buhari Re-election by kasheemawo(m): 10:07am On Nov 22, 2018
over to children of hate for further lamentation

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC Stalwarts Confident Of Buhari Re-election by Ambi25: 10:07am On Nov 22, 2018
Hello!

Please I need your assistance to win an impact series competition on Facebook. It is about liking and sharing my 1 Minute short video about my impact story in my community. Please click here: https://facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2127876960798137&id=1850632785189224 then like and share my video.

You will also be able to download my digital jobs eBook for free and learn how to start future jobs which are online digital jobs through the link. Thank you and God bless
Re: APC Stalwarts Confident Of Buhari Re-election by Next2Bezee(m): 10:07am On Nov 22, 2018
Even with all the looted funds that they have allocated towards rigging the coming elections, APC and their fulani corpse, Jubrin, are going back to Duara in 2019.

Please we no want again. No matter how many monikers the 15k NBC crew make on Nairaland, the dullard is still going back home to his pregnant cows.

Officialpdpnig:
I stand for THE NEXT LEVEL.

Even that kleptomaniac knows he stands no chance

Have they paid you your January salary yet?

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Stalwarts Confident Of Buhari Re-election by obi4eze(m): 10:07am On Nov 22, 2018
Do they mean Jubril's reelection? Because the Buhari I know is late.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Stalwarts Confident Of Buhari Re-election by Jatinzbusinessc(m): 10:07am On Nov 22, 2018
grin

The part that states he will win 30 state just got me laughing how will he do it?

Does it include the south east and south south?

Even down here in the north majority of us won't vote for him especially in Kano state.

business has crippled down here, With all his bad policy

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Stalwarts Confident Of Buhari Re-election by nuelyoyo(m): 10:08am On Nov 22, 2018
Fly must support shit na.

5 Likes

Re: APC Stalwarts Confident Of Buhari Re-election by TomiCute(m): 10:08am On Nov 22, 2018
am confident in back to daura

6 Likes

Re: APC Stalwarts Confident Of Buhari Re-election by shapman: 10:08am On Nov 22, 2018
We shall see, 2019 is almost upon us.

Got an iPhone 8 for sale at affordable price; https://www.nairaland.com/4860743/iphone-8-available
Re: APC Stalwarts Confident Of Buhari Re-election by Officialpdpnig: 10:09am On Nov 22, 2018
I stand for THE NEXT LEVEL.

Even that kleptomaniac knows he stands no chance

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Stalwarts Confident Of Buhari Re-election by diplomat058(m): 10:09am On Nov 22, 2018
Hi, everyone.
I am lanre, a fresh graduate from OAU, Ile-Ife. My convocation comes up on the 11th of December, 2018 but I have not been able to pay the dues(#15,500) required of me for attendance. I am not lazy to work things out for myself but my Mum's recent illness has left me drained financially, compelling me to opt for public donations on this platform.
This is the only excitement I have had in a long time and I sincerely wish to be part of it. I made a 2:1(4.31/5.0) and will be awarded two departmental prizes on that day. Thanks and God bless as you help make this come to fulfilment for me. Also, proof of my acclaimed status is readily available on request. I have till December 2 to facilitate my payment.

0229425558. Wema Bank

1 Like

Re: APC Stalwarts Confident Of Buhari Re-election by jamezman(m): 10:09am On Nov 22, 2018
These are bells of rigging ringing... If u know u know....
Re: APC Stalwarts Confident Of Buhari Re-election by Nobody: 10:10am On Nov 22, 2018
GOD Forbid
Re: APC Stalwarts Confident Of Buhari Re-election by Abalado(f): 10:10am On Nov 22, 2018
This is not buhari,the present buhari in Aso Rock is fake, his now fatter,younger,handsome,brilliant,and talking than the original buhari,Nigerians where are we going,why would another man from another country rulling us..but anyone that has hand in this will never live to see 2019...but if truly the present buhari is d real one, they shall live long. Shikena
Re: APC Stalwarts Confident Of Buhari Re-election by Nellyobi: 10:11am On Nov 22, 2018
Confusion everywhere. Oby Ezekwesili will be a valuable input working under Atiku/Obi, she has brains. Buhari is already in Daura
Re: APC Stalwarts Confident Of Buhari Re-election by MYHUBBY: 10:14am On Nov 22, 2018
Abalado:
This is not buhari,the present buhari in Aso Rock is fake, his now fatter,younger,handsome,brilliant,and talking than the original buhari,Nigerians where are we going,why would another man from another country rulling us..but anyone that has hand in this will never live to see 2019...but if truly the present buhari is d real one, they shall live long. Shikena

next time don't allow your brain to be used for collateral

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Stalwarts Confident Of Buhari Re-election by safarigirl(f): 10:14am On Nov 22, 2018
And he will be elected..... So that APC can finish their two terms and we can elect a party with sense, if Nigeria remains after 2023 of course.

1 Like

Re: APC Stalwarts Confident Of Buhari Re-election by Wahala90: 10:15am On Nov 22, 2018
Buhari killed youths, Atiku employed youths.

2 Likes

Re: APC Stalwarts Confident Of Buhari Re-election by Lumig: 10:16am On Nov 22, 2018
Abalado:
Chai! How can one believe everything he hears like you do. Infact, vex go and collect your school fees back from the school that did this to you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Stalwarts Confident Of Buhari Re-election by Nobody: 10:16am On Nov 22, 2018
You are mad
Re: APC Stalwarts Confident Of Buhari Re-election by Wiki9ja: 10:16am On Nov 22, 2018
Re: APC Stalwarts Confident Of Buhari Re-election by safarigirl(f): 10:17am On Nov 22, 2018
Nellyobi:
Confusion everywhere. Oby Ezekwesili will be a valuable input working under Atiku/Obi, she has brains. Buhari is already in Daura
Oby is an opportunist who specializes in paying lip service to things that matter and rolling in the mud with pigs when she has to.

Same Oby that endorsed the DSS raid of Judges' homes recently. She will work better with Buhari/Osibanjo. She aligns more with their ideals of disrespect of Rule of Law

4 Likes

Re: APC Stalwarts Confident Of Buhari Re-election by Officialpdpnig: 10:19am On Nov 22, 2018
Next2Bezee:
Even with all the looted funds that they have allocated towards rigging the coming elections, APC and their fulani corpse, Jubrin, are going back to Duara in 2019.

Please we no want again. No matter how many monikers the 15k NBC crew make on Nairaland, the dullard is still going back home to his pregnant cows.

Have they paid you your January salary yet?

Wailing zombie. When someone is not on your side you quickly assume they are being paid.

Have they paid you your 12,500 PDP monthly salary since.

All your noise will not change the fact that Nigerians have rejected PDP since 2015 and based on all elections that have happened since 2015 till just last week it has been back to back to back to back wins for APC.

This means the Nigerian masses are glad to always show the lootocratic party filled with kleptomaniacs known as PDP the door and 2019 will be no different.

NEXT LEVEL ABEG

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Stalwarts Confident Of Buhari Re-election by Officialpdpnig: 10:20am On Nov 22, 2018
Wahala90:
Buhari killed youths, Atiku employed youths.

I recollect Atiku and OBJ killed the youths of Odi and zakibiam when they were in power or did they not?

Did he later employ their dead bodies?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Stalwarts Confident Of Buhari Re-election by MrTruetrue(m): 10:24am On Nov 22, 2018
Abalado:

What of u? what should happen to u? You shall die b4 2019
Re: APC Stalwarts Confident Of Buhari Re-election by hush15: 10:28am On Nov 22, 2018
Jatinzbusinessc:
grin

The part that states he will win 30 state just got me laughing how will he do it?

Does it include the south east and south south?

Even down here in the north majority of us won't vote for him especially in Kano state.

business has crippled down here, With all his bad policy

You should know they have a sinister plan to rig the elections....
Re: APC Stalwarts Confident Of Buhari Re-election by Slic1: 10:31am On Nov 22, 2018
Some time I wonder where the politicians get there data from. The governor said that APC will win 30 state of the federation. Is it that they just quote there imagination.
Re: APC Stalwarts Confident Of Buhari Re-election by Pat4321: 10:31am On Nov 22, 2018
Off course what did you expect Apc to say?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senate Okays Buhari’s N338bn Local Debt Payment Request / Gangstar Oba Of Akure Removed! / CPC Attacks Okupe For Criticizing Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.