Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,494 members, 7,843,501 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

I Still Love Her But I Dont Know How To Get Back To Her .. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Still Love Her But I Dont Know How To Get Back To Her .. (632 Views)

I Love Her But... Now I'm Embarrassed / I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie / I Don’t Love Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Still Love Her But I Dont Know How To Get Back To Her .. by Haymaykar(m): 9:56am On Nov 22, 2018
Am still in love with a girl, but we stopped talking to each over 10 days ago after a slight quarrel...and I still want to get back to her what should I do please...
Re: I Still Love Her But I Dont Know How To Get Back To Her .. by Biglittlelois(f): 9:59am On Nov 22, 2018
Yeyenatu, what stops you from calling her, abi you dont have phone, what am i asking sef!!! undecided

1 Like

Re: I Still Love Her But I Dont Know How To Get Back To Her .. by samysmoothfresh: 10:23am On Nov 22, 2018
Biglittlelois:
Yeyenatu, what stops you from calling her, abi you dont have phone, what am i asking sef!!! undecided

when you see confused people like op opening confusing threads to share their confusion with the public, the best thing to do is ignore and walk away from the thread, else you contract the confusion, get confused and make confusing comments like this one!!

3 Likes

Re: I Still Love Her But I Dont Know How To Get Back To Her .. by Biglittlelois(f): 10:29am On Nov 22, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

when you see confused people like op opening confusing threads to share their confusion with the public, the best thing to do is ignore and walk away from the thread, else you contract the confusion, get confused and make confusing comments like this one!!

Thank you o jare.
Re: I Still Love Her But I Dont Know How To Get Back To Her .. by Nobody: 10:52am On Nov 22, 2018
Get on your kneel, beg, cry and weep and she forgive you.
Re: I Still Love Her But I Dont Know How To Get Back To Her .. by Nobody: 11:24am On Nov 22, 2018
Haymaykar:
Am still in love with a girl, but we stopped talking to each over 10 days ago after a slight quarrel...and I still want to get back to her what should I do please...
Download: www.wetclef.com/topic582.html

Thank me later. Bye.

Re: I Still Love Her But I Dont Know How To Get Back To Her .. by Nobody: 11:37am On Nov 22, 2018
pride is ur problem... that is if u re the one at fault when the relationship ended... but do not go back if it was her fault and choice to end it. u must retain your self-esteem by all means.

find a way to forget her if it was her fault.

u dont love her... its just that konji is disturbing u.

THINK TWICE

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Couple Set To Wed Share Throwback Photo Of Themselves From High School / Could This Be One-sided??? / To Err Is Human But This Betrayal Is Too Much For Me To Handle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.