Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,713 members, 7,809,704 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:34 PM

Nufbte Union Members And 10 Other Workers Dismissed By Stanmark Cocoa Proc. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nufbte Union Members And 10 Other Workers Dismissed By Stanmark Cocoa Proc. (1143 Views)

Lacasera Yet To Recall 700 Dismissed Workers In Spite Of Court’s Order / MTN, Etisalat And Glo: How They Pay Their Workers - www.NigerianBulletin.com / Nigeria Society Of Engineers(nse),coren Members And Intending Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nufbte Union Members And 10 Other Workers Dismissed By Stanmark Cocoa Proc. by Democracy2: 7:07am On Jul 27, 2010
The National Union of Food Beverage and Tobacco Employees (NUFBTE) members of Stanmark Cocoa Processing Co Ltd ( a subsidiary of Cadbury Nig Plc ) where sacked for an undisclosed reason(s).
But the gist coming in was that the company is trying to deuninionise the company in other to bring in more casual workers into the company, this is total injustice of the highest order,
The case is now in court, this employers need to be dealth with seriously

(1) (Reply)

Average Salary For University Graduate In Goverment Sector / Pls Kindly Read And Give Advice,thanks And God Bless U / Help! "I Signed Myself Into Slavery because Of Unemployment N Now I Can't Get Out"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.