Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,020 members, 7,852,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:12 PM

"Photographs Of My Mock Coffin Traumatised My Mother" - Jonathan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Photographs Of My Mock Coffin Traumatised My Mother" - Jonathan (31184 Views)

Kano Residents Bury APC In A Mock Coffin, Chant 'Bamayi!" (Video) / They Displayed My Mock Coffin Publicly~ Jonathan. / "Photographs Of My Mock Coffin Traumatised My Mother Who Lost 8 Children" - GEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Photographs Of My Mock Coffin Traumatised My Mother" - Jonathan by Gandollar(f): 8:22pm On Nov 22, 2018
ipobarethieves:
sad Ndo
Sorry for yourself oga
Re: "Photographs Of My Mock Coffin Traumatised My Mother" - Jonathan by Ugosample(m): 8:23pm On Nov 22, 2018
Opyz:
This dullard, ass-licking drunkard sha. What's his problem? And your mother could not ask you to change your ways and be a good son? Well, we are not surprised she was also enjoying the dollars too. Bunch of junks!

Nigeria has moved on from your shenanigans and cluelessness. Keep the epistle to yourself and safe us from your lamentations..Banga!

In a sane society, this murtherfucker and his cohorts would be behind bars.

"Stealing is not corruption" useless buffoon!

in a sane country, an idiot from daura like Buhari would have NEVER been voted.

Another person would have replaced this lazy Oga joe undecided

But then, most Nigerians are animals, so I'm not surprised
Re: "Photographs Of My Mock Coffin Traumatised My Mother" - Jonathan by Ugosample(m): 8:24pm On Nov 22, 2018
abbey621:
Guy you were ineffective, inefficient, clueless and overall a scapegoat of your inability to stand up to the cabals within your own government. Nigerians thought Buhari was the way out but alas we have seen him to be more of the same. He is all the things I've described aboove and more, he is plain out of touch with reaality and some might even call him WICKED! I believe old age and limited education is contributing to his ineffectiveness. All of you leaders, past and present have failed Nigeria. We had Obasanjo, the Yorubas did not progress. We had you GEJ and the South/South and/or South/East did not progress. We have Buhari now and the North is still as backwards as ever! You are all greedy pigs!

criminals in gov't
Re: "Photographs Of My Mock Coffin Traumatised My Mother" - Jonathan by Enemyofpeace: 8:25pm On Nov 22, 2018
sematec:
Revelations and secrets keep unfolding... I wonder what is coming next
coming up next is, how he couldn't impregnate mama peace
Re: "Photographs Of My Mock Coffin Traumatised My Mother" - Jonathan by zoedew: 10:40pm On Nov 22, 2018
It needn’t. As an incompetent President of Nigeria you were dead living! Only the living dead didn’t know that!!
Re: "Photographs Of My Mock Coffin Traumatised My Mother" - Jonathan by ZSAMMY(m): 6:08am On Nov 23, 2018
I think its high time to say sorry to our notable resent past president. The only mistake you did was announcing it when we are celebrating the new year eve.
Re: "Photographs Of My Mock Coffin Traumatised My Mother" - Jonathan by kernniejay(m): 10:27am On Nov 23, 2018
Richdad50:
Jonathan is a man of uncommon grace
But he messed up with the grace.

Re: "Photographs Of My Mock Coffin Traumatised My Mother" - Jonathan by dazzlingd(m): 8:07am On Nov 24, 2018
kingsfire:
You still remain the best President Nigeria ever had, a President that has the interest of the citizens at heart.

Why this curse.. Gej was a terrible government, saying it shall be the best translates to nothing other than a curse
Re: "Photographs Of My Mock Coffin Traumatised My Mother" - Jonathan by RexTramadol1: 12:22pm On Mar 23, 2022
highbeekeys:
With all the parts of this Jonathan's book. One wonders if there's actually anything to gain from it than all these political stories. Stupid Ex presidents. They did virtually nothing, they won't advise on the way forward, they'll castigate others.He said he had no shoes, ASUU strikes like thunder under him. Now some people would come and say he conceded victory is his achievement. Too sad we don't even know what good governance is anymore. I'll vote myself.

ASUU strike is now a thing of the past

Thank God

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PMB Rlaxing In Poland With Govs, Ugwuanyi And Bello Pix / Atiku To South East Leaders: I Will Only Serve One Term / Scores Injured As APC, PDP Thugs Clash In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.