Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,260 members, 7,864,374 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:57 PM

"After Insulting Me, They Are Now Rushing Me" OBJ On Osinbajo & Amaechi's Visit. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "After Insulting Me, They Are Now Rushing Me" OBJ On Osinbajo & Amaechi's Visit. (1415 Views)

Buhari Cabal's Adoption Of Jonathan Unsettles Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi- SaharaR / Did Amaechi Visit APC Chairman, Adamu, With Bags Of Cash? - Fact Check (Photo) / Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi Camps Emerge In Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"After Insulting Me, They Are Now Rushing Me" OBJ On Osinbajo & Amaechi's Visit. by ObserversTimes: 6:44pm On Nov 22, 2018
The Observers Times | Lagos

The media was awash with the secret meeting that occurred between the former President, Olusegun Obasanjo and current Vice President Yemi Osibanjo and Amaechi a day before yesterday in former house Otta in Ogun state.

The midnight meeting was rumoured to be about 2019 and Buhari's last attempt to appeal to the Ex-President if he can woo him back after long media tantrum and long letter plus several press releases from the former president targeting at the incumbent president and his inability to address the failing Economy and ethnic killing in the north central.

In quick succession, Obasanjo's letter attracted wrath and anger from President Buhari's men who took to the new media and mainstream media to call the ex-president all sort of names.

Obasanjo, after the PDP Presidential primaries, mended fence with his former Vice President, Atiku Abubakar who is now the presidential flag bearer of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP). The Unresolved anger between the two former leaders was predicted to have gone beyond reconciliation.

But on the contrary, some respected religions leaders' involvement in the reconciliation yielded positive result for Atiku. This exerted more pressure on camp of President Muhammadu Buhari who were not ready to give up yet.

Buhari sent his Vice, Yemi Osibanjo and his campaign DG Rotimi Amaechi to Otta once again, to appeal to the former president who is considered by many as a big political heavy weight with enormous international influence and connection.

Information made available to us had it that Mr. Obj said jokingly after the meeting that "After insulting me, they are now rushing me".

It is not clear whether the ex president will support Buhari yet again in 2019.

Source
Re: "After Insulting Me, They Are Now Rushing Me" OBJ On Osinbajo & Amaechi's Visit. by fuckingAyaya(m): 7:01pm On Nov 22, 2018
Lol

Re: "After Insulting Me, They Are Now Rushing Me" OBJ On Osinbajo & Amaechi's Visit. by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 22, 2018
and some people on niaraland will tell you obasanjo have no weight politically
Re: "After Insulting Me, They Are Now Rushing Me" OBJ On Osinbajo & Amaechi's Visit. by kayboy4y(m): 7:21pm On Nov 22, 2018
Baba Iyabo
Re: "After Insulting Me, They Are Now Rushing Me" OBJ On Osinbajo & Amaechi's Visit. by gare(f): 7:24pm On Nov 22, 2018
ObserversTimes:

The media was awash with the secret meeting that occurred between the former President, Olusegun Obasanjo and current Vice President Yemi Osibanjo and Amaechi a day before yesterday in former house Otta in Ogun state.

The midnight meeting was rumoured to be about 2019 and Buhari's last attempt to appeal to the Ex-President if he can woo him back after long media tantrum and long letter plus several press releases from the former president targeting at the incumbent president and his inability to address the failing Economy and ethnic killing in the north central.

In quick succession, Obasanjo's letter attracted wrath and anger from President Buhari's men who took to the new media and mainstream media to call the ex-president all sort of names.

Obasanjo, after the PDP Presidential primaries, mended fence with his former Vice President, Atiku Abubakar who is now the presidential flag bearer of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP). The Unresolved anger between the two former leaders was predicted to have gone beyond reconciliation.

But on the contrary, some respected religions leaders' involvement in the reconciliation yielded positive result for Atiku. This exerted more pressure on camp of President Muhammadu Buhari who were not ready to give up yet.

Source

You don't re-enforce failure --- OBj 2018
Re: "After Insulting Me, They Are Now Rushing Me" OBJ On Osinbajo & Amaechi's Visit. by nzeobi(m): 7:26pm On Nov 22, 2018
jubrin your time is up, many who even pretend to be with you now will still desert days to the election
Re: "After Insulting Me, They Are Now Rushing Me" OBJ On Osinbajo & Amaechi's Visit. by yns4real: 9:53pm On Nov 22, 2018
ObserversTimes:

Source

https/www.nairaland.com/4862016/obasanjo-demands-retraction-apology-ait
Re: "After Insulting Me, They Are Now Rushing Me" OBJ On Osinbajo & Amaechi's Visit. by mrsheddy(m): 10:05pm On Nov 22, 2018
"the rejected stone have turned to be a stepping stone" this is God's doing and it's marvelous in our eyes.

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Goes To White Garment Church For Victory Prayer / Hundreds Of APGA Members Defect To PDP In Anambra / Should SSCE Be Made The Least Requirement For VOTING In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.