Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,729 members, 7,831,317 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Houses Linked To Me By EFCC, A Wild Goose Chase - Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Houses Linked To Me By EFCC, A Wild Goose Chase - Fayose (15765 Views)

FACTS: How Dauda Lawal Funded Atiku’s Chicago Wild Goose Chase / Fayose Buys Food For 150 Inmates Detained By EFCC / Pictures Of Properties Owned By Fayose Released By EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Houses Linked To Me By EFCC, A Wild Goose Chase - Fayose by InoutNaija(f): 7:29pm On Nov 22, 2018
The former Governor of Ekiti State, Ayodele Fayose, has stated that the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission is going into another wild goose chase, following houses linked to him.

Fayose on his Twitter account, on Thursday, claimed that it was another media campaign against him.

He said, “Just been informed that operatives of EFCC in collaboration with All Progressives Congress government in Ekiti are going about sealing houses of innocent people in the state, under the guise that the houses are linked to me. This is another wild goose chase and the usual media campaign against me.

“It is only in our country that an anti-corruption agency will first go about sealing houses before determining the ownership, which can be done so easily by visiting relevant agencies. I am informing the public ahead of their usual blackmail and media trial.

“The other time, EFCC sealed a petrol station in Akute, Ogun State, claiming it belonged to me. They also sealed a guest house in Gana Street, Maitama, Abuja only to find out later that the house is owned by a retired army general. Methinks EFCC should be acting better now.”

Source: https://www.inoutnaija.com/2018/11/houses-linked-to-me-by-efcc-wild-goose.html

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Houses Linked To Me By EFCC, A Wild Goose Chase - Fayose by seunmsg(m): 7:33pm On Nov 22, 2018
Why are you ranting publicly if the houses are not yours? EFCC sealed houses they claimed you acquired corruptly and no one else is complaining except you. If the houses are not yours, keep shut and let the real owners come forward to claim their properties.

50 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Houses Linked To Me By EFCC, A Wild Goose Chase - Fayose by majamajic(m): 7:34pm On Nov 22, 2018
innocent people ?

and the innocent people can't talk ?

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Houses Linked To Me By EFCC, A Wild Goose Chase - Fayose by 9jaown(m): 7:35pm On Nov 22, 2018
seunmsg:
Why are you ranting publicly if the houses are not yours? EFCC sealed houses they claimed you acquired corruptly and no one else is complaining except you. If the houses are not yours, keep shut and let the real owners come forward to claim their properties.
Oga read what he said. You are the one ranting.

145 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Houses Linked To Me By EFCC, A Wild Goose Chase - Fayose by amaniro: 7:43pm On Nov 22, 2018
seunmsg:

....... 95% Of people don't read before commenting

116 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Houses Linked To Me By EFCC, A Wild Goose Chase - Fayose by Donelli: 7:48pm On Nov 22, 2018
Shame...

1 Like

Re: Houses Linked To Me By EFCC, A Wild Goose Chase - Fayose by Tyche(m): 7:52pm On Nov 22, 2018
seunmsg:

Take several seats backwards Mr. Man; your shallowness is becoming nauseating.

103 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Houses Linked To Me By EFCC, A Wild Goose Chase - Fayose by GavelSlam: 8:08pm On Nov 22, 2018
Tyche:

E be like say na you get house.

In that case helep Fayose by owning up to EFCC.

Chikena.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Houses Linked To Me By EFCC, A Wild Goose Chase - Fayose by fuckingAyaya(m): 8:25pm On Nov 22, 2018
Y did EFCC released all seized houses belonging to Timipre sylva

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Houses Linked To Me By EFCC, A Wild Goose Chase - Fayose by ekolajossyadde(m): 9:04pm On Nov 22, 2018
seunmsg:
You need tutorial. Don't just rush to comment without assimilating and interprets what you read. APC and ranting is like 5&6.
U need to format ur mind to see future.
Take these

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Houses Linked To Me By EFCC, A Wild Goose Chase - Fayose by choice17(m): 9:07pm On Nov 22, 2018
EFCC have become politicize, they never learn media trials without conviction, same as always

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Houses Linked To Me By EFCC, A Wild Goose Chase - Fayose by gabazin080(m): 9:12pm On Nov 22, 2018
Efcc and their media trial and apc with their witch-hunting corruption fight

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Houses Linked To Me By EFCC, A Wild Goose Chase - Fayose by IrokoOluwere: 10:33pm On Nov 22, 2018
Fayose . You can’t escape .
You will pay for your crimes . Thief

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Houses Linked To Me By EFCC, A Wild Goose Chase - Fayose by bitcoin215: 10:34pm On Nov 22, 2018
EFCC are not a serious entity.They are created to fight only opposition.

The festive season is here again,the best time to buy from china and usa is now.Check my siggy s
 more info.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Houses Linked To Me By EFCC, A Wild Goose Chase - Fayose by BrAkingNews: 10:34pm On Nov 22, 2018
ok
Re: Houses Linked To Me By EFCC, A Wild Goose Chase - Fayose by martineverest(m): 10:34pm On Nov 22, 2018
Tyche:

u are very poor in psychology.....Ur IQ is quite low..that dude is making some sense

4 Likes

Re: Houses Linked To Me By EFCC, A Wild Goose Chase - Fayose by Chiansky(m): 10:35pm On Nov 22, 2018
Nawa o
Re: Houses Linked To Me By EFCC, A Wild Goose Chase - Fayose by Macmoni(m): 10:36pm On Nov 22, 2018
H
Re: Houses Linked To Me By EFCC, A Wild Goose Chase - Fayose by deboysben(m): 10:37pm On Nov 22, 2018
Fayose don't worry buhari go loss next year for your case

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Houses Linked To Me By EFCC, A Wild Goose Chase - Fayose by freshkpomo(m): 10:41pm On Nov 22, 2018
this man can talk for Africa... #SWEEPOFFRITUALISTS
Re: Houses Linked To Me By EFCC, A Wild Goose Chase - Fayose by Godons1: 10:42pm On Nov 22, 2018
seunmsg:

You dey mind am. If the properties doesn't belong to him, why is he wailing. There's no smoke Without fire.

8 Likes

Re: Houses Linked To Me By EFCC, A Wild Goose Chase - Fayose by Tyche(m): 10:50pm On Nov 22, 2018
martineverest:
u are very poor in psychology.....Ur IQ is quite low..that dude is making some sense

It's either you were birthed a slowpoke or you took lessons on moronic ways, either way you are top notch

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Houses Linked To Me By EFCC, A Wild Goose Chase - Fayose by abduljabbar4(m): 10:53pm On Nov 22, 2018
No one should blame seunmsg. i also never read the contents of reports involving fayose cos one can easily guess that it is a waste of time. only useless ipoop fools read them

4 Likes

Re: Houses Linked To Me By EFCC, A Wild Goose Chase - Fayose by Nonnyflex(m): 10:55pm On Nov 22, 2018
seunmsg:
Wait so if someone accuses you of something on the news paper and tomorrow goes to the newspaper to confirm that the have seized your house you will keep quiet because it isn't your house?? .... And did you you think the real owners arent saying anything??... You cant hear them cause they don't have a voice... Just like every other ordinary Nigerian...

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Houses Linked To Me By EFCC, A Wild Goose Chase - Fayose by OyiboOyibo(m): 11:01pm On Nov 22, 2018
seunmsg:

Read and understand before commenting...

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Houses Linked To Me By EFCC, A Wild Goose Chase - Fayose by Nobody: 11:03pm On Nov 22, 2018
Stupid government with stupid agencies. After Ribadu, EFCC is more like a dead thing to me. undecided

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Houses Linked To Me By EFCC, A Wild Goose Chase - Fayose by jaxxy(m): 11:08pm On Nov 22, 2018
Godons1:

You dey mind am. If the properties doesn't belong to him, why is he wailing. There's no smoke Without fire.

He’s probably saying so because of public image and assumption. He’s only clearing his name. When it comes to the opposition EFCC acts b4 they think

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Houses Linked To Me By EFCC, A Wild Goose Chase - Fayose by Nigeriabiafra80: 11:13pm On Nov 22, 2018
Can't comment here, zombie are here already

3 Likes

Re: Houses Linked To Me By EFCC, A Wild Goose Chase - Fayose by Metuh: 11:17pm On Nov 22, 2018
seunmsg:

Typical of Buhari supporters. grin

They are always too tired,hungry and lazy to read and understand.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Houses Linked To Me By EFCC, A Wild Goose Chase - Fayose by Nobody: 11:19pm On Nov 22, 2018
seunmsg:

Shut up Oga..

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Houses Linked To Me By EFCC, A Wild Goose Chase - Fayose by tecnolad(m): 11:27pm On Nov 22, 2018
Tyche:

It's either you were birthed a slowpoke or you took lessons on moronic ways, either way you are top notch

Ewooo! Person pikin!

3 Likes

Re: Houses Linked To Me By EFCC, A Wild Goose Chase - Fayose by UncletC: 11:36pm On Nov 22, 2018
fayose is a very bold gentleman.

APC members have no need for brain...
they are wasting these brain cells, just carrying their brains ceremoniously but can't use them

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

LG Funds: Banks Reject Cheques Issued By Govs, Says NFIU / Ekiti Residents Protest Killing Of Two Farmers By Herdsmen / Nigeria Close To Population Disaster – British Council Raises Alarm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.