Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,399 members, 7,853,778 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:13 AM

Houses Linked To Me By EFCC, A Wild Goose Chase - Fayose - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Houses Linked To Me By EFCC, A Wild Goose Chase - Fayose (15773 Views)

FACTS: How Dauda Lawal Funded Atiku’s Chicago Wild Goose Chase / Fayose Buys Food For 150 Inmates Detained By EFCC / Pictures Of Properties Owned By Fayose Released By EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Houses Linked To Me By EFCC, A Wild Goose Chase - Fayose by chronique(m): 11:39pm On Nov 22, 2018
Lol
Re: Houses Linked To Me By EFCC, A Wild Goose Chase - Fayose by pawesome(m): 11:54pm On Nov 22, 2018
seunmsg:
Why are you ranting publicly if the houses are not yours? EFCC sealed houses they claimed you acquired corruptly and no one else is complaining except you. If the houses are not yours, keep shut and let the real owners come forward to claim their properties.
your level of stupidity is legendary

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Houses Linked To Me By EFCC, A Wild Goose Chase - Fayose by tonysleek(m): 12:22am On Nov 23, 2018
[quote author=seunmsg post=73213148] u get sense so?
Re: Houses Linked To Me By EFCC, A Wild Goose Chase - Fayose by bugggg: 12:34am On Nov 23, 2018
Fact of d year

Re: Houses Linked To Me By EFCC, A Wild Goose Chase - Fayose by peeta4u(m): 5:01am On Nov 23, 2018
seunmsg:
Why are you ranting publicly if the houses are not yours? EFCC sealed houses they claimed you acquired corruptly and no one else is complaining except you. If the houses are not yours, keep shut and let the real owners come forward to claim their properties.
is dis ranting? Educated illiterate

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Houses Linked To Me By EFCC, A Wild Goose Chase - Fayose by PecLauren: 5:54am On Nov 23, 2018
it's a two way thing...
He might be really fighting for innocent Nigerians whose voices can't be heard...
Or it's just a propaganda to look innocent.

Either ways this fayose case has been infilterated with corruption and personal interest.
Re: Houses Linked To Me By EFCC, A Wild Goose Chase - Fayose by danot1030: 6:29am On Nov 23, 2018
Fayose is never tired of raising public symphaty with his false cry

1 Like

Re: Houses Linked To Me By EFCC, A Wild Goose Chase - Fayose by emonkey(m): 6:31am On Nov 23, 2018
EFCC accused someone I know of having 24 houses at undisclosed locations in Abuja! We have not stopped laughing since.
He has promised to dash me one of those bogus houses when released to him cheesy

1 Like

Re: Houses Linked To Me By EFCC, A Wild Goose Chase - Fayose by googlepikins: 6:55am On Nov 23, 2018
seunmsg:
can't you see you're the foolish one here, so he shouldn't let the world know he's not the owner abi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Houses Linked To Me By EFCC, A Wild Goose Chase - Fayose by profakins22(m): 7:22am On Nov 23, 2018
amigo, abeg tell ur man say me sef go need one o.. imagine Oshiomole is dere,even if he is guiltless you should have done your investigation,ganduje is there too, am not a fayose fan but putting sentiment in corruption fighting nullifies the whole idea sef
emonkey:
EFCC accused someone I know of having 24 houses at undisclosed locations in Abuja! We have not stopped laughing since.
He has promised to dash me one of those bogus houses when released to him cheesy
Re: Houses Linked To Me By EFCC, A Wild Goose Chase - Fayose by Abisola114: 8:23am On Nov 23, 2018
seunmsg:
kindly read before commenting...u are saying trash Mehn�
Re: Houses Linked To Me By EFCC, A Wild Goose Chase - Fayose by babadeee(m): 8:54am On Nov 23, 2018
seunmsg:
see as you jump for the post with out reading what he said, Ode cheesy cheesy
Re: Houses Linked To Me By EFCC, A Wild Goose Chase - Fayose by Offisial(m): 9:02am On Nov 23, 2018
seunmsg:
You need a memory card
Re: Houses Linked To Me By EFCC, A Wild Goose Chase - Fayose by garfield1: 9:13am On Nov 23, 2018
Offisial:

You need a memory card
Wait oh.who then owns the houses? After fayoye's downfall and several failures,am shocked you guys are still supporting him
Re: Houses Linked To Me By EFCC, A Wild Goose Chase - Fayose by okokobioko1: 9:17am On Nov 23, 2018
seunmsg:
guy that is not it go and ask people in Dubai they did same thing to some over there ok, don't just talk if you can verify information.
Re: Houses Linked To Me By EFCC, A Wild Goose Chase - Fayose by Nobody: 1:01pm On Nov 23, 2018
Hope you've read this??

https://www.nairaland.com/4862046/samuel-omotoso-house-linked-efcc

GavelSlam:

E be like say na you get house.

In that case helep Fayose by owning up to EFCC.

Chikena.
Re: Houses Linked To Me By EFCC, A Wild Goose Chase - Fayose by KingRagnar: 1:57pm On Nov 23, 2018
"pressured from above to persecute Fayose at all cost"?. This man overestimate himself, he thinks he's all that, but the thing is, PMB does not have time for matters that contributes nothing to the nation’s growth, especially one who is famed for making up dramatic antics to mar the image and person of PMB and his administration, a political Nollywood character. Fayose, if you want your houses open all you have to do is ask and face the conditions that come with it, rather than make up stories.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Banditry: All Our Efforts Have Failed – Gov. Matawalle Begs For Prayers / Dogara To Drag More House Of Rep Members, Others To APC / Khalid Mu’azu Izala Arrested For Insulting Governor Yahaya Inuwa, APC Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.