Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,973 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

Public Hols: Atiku D Target! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Public Hols: Atiku D Target! (1009 Views)

Tinubu And Atiku In Closed-Door Meeting Over Buhari’s Victory / Atiku, Kwankwaso, Others Have Abandoned Buhari, Says PDP / AIT Yanks Atiku Off The Air At Leadership Newspaper Award. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Public Hols: Atiku D Target! by tlops(m): 1:10pm On Apr 12, 2007
I heard today and fridays are P.Hols in naigeria.I am almost sure that these public holidays were planned to frustrate the presidential ambition of the vice president who is a strong opposition to the ruling PDP.Today the supreme court is suppose to give its judgment on the pwoer of INEC to disqualify or not.I wonder what kind of preparation Atiku can make in 5days if he is to go to poll on 21st of April for a presidential election.I think this is not good enough,The US times gave a warning to Mr Obasanjo and I hope he'll listen, so everyone has equal chance to a free and fair election. Any election held wtout Atiku is not fair atleast let the electorate decide. What do u think?

(1) (Reply)

Us Threatens Nigeria With Sanctions / Adedibu Unleashes Mayhem In Ibadan / Uplifting Our Educational System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.