Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,485 members, 7,836,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

I’m Deeply Saddened By The Loss Of Our Soldiers In These Attacks - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Deeply Saddened By The Loss Of Our Soldiers In These Attacks (1032 Views)

Brymo Apologises To Those Saddened By His Tweet About The Igbos (Video) / SE Presidency: I’m Saddened By Presidential Primaries’ Outcome – Umahi / “I’m Deeply Saddened” – Femi Fani-Kayode Confirms TB Joshua’s Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Deeply Saddened By The Loss Of Our Soldiers In These Attacks by 1Ebiscoo: 8:52am On Nov 23, 2018
I’m deeply saddened by the loss of our soldiers in these attacks and ask for the support and prayers of all Nigerians for our military in this war against ISWAP & Boko Haram.

Twitter: https://twitter.com/atiku/status/1065863060022280192

Source: http://www.mcebiscoo.com/2018/11/im-deeply-saddened-by-loss-of-our.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Deeply Saddened By The Loss Of Our Soldiers In These Attacks by k4all(m): 8:54am On Nov 23, 2018
How sad we loss gallant men at a time as these. Which way Nigeria.
Re: I’m Deeply Saddened By The Loss Of Our Soldiers In These Attacks by gartamanta: 9:36am On Nov 23, 2018
I used to be sympathetic with them But not any more.

When the Python dancers came to the East to kill unarmed people last year, I knew they deserved no sympathy

Now, the death of every python dancer at the front makes me a happy person.

4 Likes

Re: I’m Deeply Saddened By The Loss Of Our Soldiers In These Attacks by chernest2002: 9:56am On Nov 23, 2018
And a compromised army can never win a war. Buhari must give way for a true national leader in other for Nigeria to win terrorism war.
Re: I’m Deeply Saddened By The Loss Of Our Soldiers In These Attacks by KingSango(m): 1:33pm On Nov 23, 2018
gartamanta:
I used to be sympathetic with them But not any more.

When the Python dancers came to the East to kill unarmed people last year, I knew they deserved no sympathy

Now, the death of every python dancer at the front makes me a happy person.

How could you say such?

These young fighting and dying for justice are not the blame. The people of your community need raise funds to end poverty and creating another poor nation will not help.
Re: I’m Deeply Saddened By The Loss Of Our Soldiers In These Attacks by lonecatt(m): 1:49pm On Nov 23, 2018
KingSango:

How could you say such?

These young fighting and dying for justice are not the blame. The people of your community need raise funds to end poverty and creating another poor nation will not help.
when python dancers were killing unharmed protesters people like you who claim to be educated couldn't speak up but have the boldness to insult others because they rejoice for the death of soldiers that have trampled on human rights.

Ogbeni if after your so called education you Lack the ability to speak out against injustice due to fear or whatever then you need a refund the schools that collected your school fees.
Re: I’m Deeply Saddened By The Loss Of Our Soldiers In These Attacks by EmirAbj: 1:54pm On Nov 23, 2018
Nigerian Soldiers Are Now Super Chickens In The Hands Of Boko Haram...Jubril Or Buhari Must Go
Re: I’m Deeply Saddened By The Loss Of Our Soldiers In These Attacks by highpriestess: 1:57pm On Nov 23, 2018
He who dances surugede should be aware that surugede is the dance of the spirit.

Python dancers have seen the real python dance. tongue
Re: I’m Deeply Saddened By The Loss Of Our Soldiers In These Attacks by kettykin: 1:58pm On Nov 23, 2018
These same soldiers used protesting shiites for target practice only to fall victim of the same target practice few weeks later
Re: I’m Deeply Saddened By The Loss Of Our Soldiers In These Attacks by KingSango(m): 2:04pm On Nov 23, 2018
lonecatt:
when python dancers were killing unharmed protesters people like you who claim to be educated couldn't speak up but have the boldness to insult others because they rejoice for the death of soldiers that have trampled on human rights.

Ogbeni if after your so called education you Lack the ability to speak out against injustice due to fear or whatever then you need a refund the schools that collected your school fees.

No. I understand that saving your Naira collectively and putting it into capital investments changes your reality. Investing in the girl child and the old woman would save the family.

Love first.

None of you know the meaning of war. War is holy and it cleanses everything like fire burns up.
Re: I’m Deeply Saddened By The Loss Of Our Soldiers In These Attacks by lonecatt(m): 2:18pm On Nov 23, 2018
[quote author=KingSango post=732342different things.No. I understand that saving your Naira collectively and putting it into capital investments changes your reality. Investing in the girl child and the old woman would save the family.

Love first.

None of you know the meaning of war. War is holy and it cleanses everything like fire burns up. [/quote]until people who claim to be educated start speaking against injustice of leaders against her citizenry things will go from bad to worse.
Education and common sense are two different things.
Re: I’m Deeply Saddened By The Loss Of Our Soldiers In These Attacks by KingSango(m): 2:32pm On Nov 23, 2018
[quote author=lonecatt post=73234648][/quote]

There is only one eternal philosophy of Almighty God. What is wrong cultural awakening as opposed to witchcraft which is wishing bad come other Nigerians? I imparted the love solution which falls under emotional intelligence and that's power of the Queen Mother.
Re: I’m Deeply Saddened By The Loss Of Our Soldiers In These Attacks by KingSango(m): 7:55pm On Nov 25, 2018
Sango not sad

Sango is angry the youth are dying to keep justice and the war effort is failing.
Re: I’m Deeply Saddened By The Loss Of Our Soldiers In These Attacks by KingSango(m): 12:32am On Nov 26, 2018
KingSango:
Sango not sad

Sango is angry the youth are dying to keep justice and the war effort is failing.
Re: I’m Deeply Saddened By The Loss Of Our Soldiers In These Attacks by bonechamberlain(m): 12:39am On Nov 26, 2018
A tyrant must put on the appearance of uncommon devotion to religion. Subjects are less apprehensive of illegal treatment from a ruler whom they consider god-fearing and pious. On the other hand, they do less easily move against him, believing that he has the gods on his side.
-Aristotle

when u read the above quote by the great Greek Aristotle, you then have an insight about buhari and his followers.
Which is why all rational minds must kick out the religious fanatic we have in power.

(1) (Reply)

Governor Udom Emmanuel Scam N-power In Akwa Ibom State / Who Gains From Badeh Death? / Issue Certificate Of Return To Okorocha – MPO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.