Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Ali Baba Criticizes 2 Soldiers For Riding On The Same Bike Without Helmet - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ali Baba Criticizes 2 Soldiers For Riding On The Same Bike Without Helmet (28877 Views)

Bobrisky Reacts To Riding On A Motorcycle And Trying To Hide, Blasts 'Haters' / Bobrisky Riding On A Motorcycle, Tries To Hide (Video) / Speed Darlington Slams Davido For Always Riding On His Father's Name (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ali Baba Criticizes 2 Soldiers For Riding On The Same Bike Without Helmet by NairaMedia: 1:14pm On Nov 23, 2018
Veteran comedian, Alibaba took a photo of two soldiers rising on the same bike without helmets and he criticized them for it.

He wrote:

Like I said before, until our constitution is sorted out, we are not in a democracy. Can this happen in countries where laws are obeyed? To ride a bike, you must wear helmets. And you can not carry 2 people. And don get me wrong, I am a barracks boy, my Dad served this country for 18years as a commissioned officer. Whenever he sees what military men do these days, he says, we have lost it. Don't come here and talk of supreme sacrifice that they make. We appreciate that, always. But no one is bigger than our constitution.

https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2018/11/alibaba-criticizes-2-soldiers-for.html

4 Likes

Re: Ali Baba Criticizes 2 Soldiers For Riding On The Same Bike Without Helmet by Peterdredd(m): 1:17pm On Nov 23, 2018
This is Nigeria grin

Meanwhile ==>

Ireland Women Strip To Their Underwear To Protest Outside A Courtyard

https://www.dredds.info/2018/11/ireland-women-strip-to-their-underwear.html
Re: Ali Baba Criticizes 2 Soldiers For Riding On The Same Bike Without Helmet by tyup(m): 1:20pm On Nov 23, 2018
Being a keypad warrior has never paid anyone since 19BC uptil now

it's just simple baba Alibaba you would hv just double crossed them, come down from your AC contained SUV and correct them on why its wrong not to board a bike without helment isn't it as simple as that undecided

I hate Bastard coward like Alibaba your father served 18years and why couldn't you be so humble to correct them yourself and see sense installed into you by force

104 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ali Baba Criticizes 2 Soldiers For Riding On The Same Bike Without Helmet by pyyxxaro: 1:39pm On Nov 23, 2018
Ogaa Ali'baba this table you are shaking

There's god oh cool

1 Like

Re: Ali Baba Criticizes 2 Soldiers For Riding On The Same Bike Without Helmet by diplomat058(m): 3:30pm On Nov 23, 2018
Hi guys.
Days ago, I appealed for funds from benevolent nairalanders to enable me pay my convocation dues(#15,500), a prerequisite for attendance. I explained that I haven't been able to get the money myself because my Mum just survived a devastating illness which drained the family financially.
Please everyone, as I type now, there is just #371.00 in my account, and I have until Dec 2 to facilitate payment.

Yes, it seems frivolous and trivial but the convocation and the impending awards are the only excitements I have had in a long time. Also, the prizes have monetary attachments which are receivable only by attending. Please nairalanders, help drive this to fruition. Thanks and God bless all.

0229425558. Wema Bank

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ali Baba Criticizes 2 Soldiers For Riding On The Same Bike Without Helmet by emakoji(m): 3:31pm On Nov 23, 2018
Wetin concern you? �

1 Like

Re: Ali Baba Criticizes 2 Soldiers For Riding On The Same Bike Without Helmet by Xisnin(m): 3:31pm On Nov 23, 2018
tyup:

it's just simple baba Alibaba you would hv just double crossed them, come down from your AC contained SUV and correct them on why its wrong not to board a bike without helment isn't it as simple as that undecided

I hate Bastard coward like Alibaba your father served 18years and why couldn't you be so humble to correct them so yourself can serve that street atleast probably after sense is installed into you by force
Small boy, stop using your brother's phone when he is not around.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ali Baba Criticizes 2 Soldiers For Riding On The Same Bike Without Helmet by Emmafe(m): 3:32pm On Nov 23, 2018
Lol

Check my signature s9plus for grab

1 Like

Re: Ali Baba Criticizes 2 Soldiers For Riding On The Same Bike Without Helmet by stasius: 3:32pm On Nov 23, 2018
Oga go and correct them na.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ali Baba Criticizes 2 Soldiers For Riding On The Same Bike Without Helmet by momodub: 3:32pm On Nov 23, 2018
Very risky

1 Like

Re: Ali Baba Criticizes 2 Soldiers For Riding On The Same Bike Without Helmet by Asito(m): 3:32pm On Nov 23, 2018
sweet Jesus I see what you're doing for others
I want that too.

Constitution and democracy naim people dey worry about...when i never chop since morning. sad

2 Likes

Re: Ali Baba Criticizes 2 Soldiers For Riding On The Same Bike Without Helmet by GentleMoney: 3:32pm On Nov 23, 2018
grin
Re: Ali Baba Criticizes 2 Soldiers For Riding On The Same Bike Without Helmet by lewis512(m): 3:32pm On Nov 23, 2018
Corrector .....sight you
Re: Ali Baba Criticizes 2 Soldiers For Riding On The Same Bike Without Helmet by gift01: 3:32pm On Nov 23, 2018
Why come online to rant about what u saw and could have corrected
Re: Ali Baba Criticizes 2 Soldiers For Riding On The Same Bike Without Helmet by vioment: 3:32pm On Nov 23, 2018
Good call baba. Dn't mind most nigerians, hypocrites everywhere, we like europe and all like her, but when we have a chance to take their good ways we claim africaness as an excuse to do bad. A very hypocritic country and continent. Tufiakwa.

2 Likes

Re: Ali Baba Criticizes 2 Soldiers For Riding On The Same Bike Without Helmet by MJBOLT: 3:33pm On Nov 23, 2018
what is this one saying?

tyup:

I hate Bastard coward like Alibaba your father served 18years and why couldn't you be so humble to correct them so yourself can serve that street atleast probably after sense is installed into you by force

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ali Baba Criticizes 2 Soldiers For Riding On The Same Bike Without Helmet by Sunofgod(m): 3:33pm On Nov 23, 2018
They look fake self....

1 Like

Re: Ali Baba Criticizes 2 Soldiers For Riding On The Same Bike Without Helmet by ghiloman28(m): 3:33pm On Nov 23, 2018
MTCHEEW...
Re: Ali Baba Criticizes 2 Soldiers For Riding On The Same Bike Without Helmet by chaberry(m): 3:34pm On Nov 23, 2018
You should have corrected them rather than spewing trash on social media

1 Like

Re: Ali Baba Criticizes 2 Soldiers For Riding On The Same Bike Without Helmet by Ebimor96: 3:34pm On Nov 23, 2018
grin

Are these ones soldiers?

They only act whenever the unarmed IPOB, Shiites and civilians are exercising their universally acceptable and recognized rights to peaceful protests and civil disobedience.

Just three days ago, these nitwits and dimwits were routed and annihilated by a rag-tag group of untrained Boko Haram militants.

To hell with them... Modafuckers!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ali Baba Criticizes 2 Soldiers For Riding On The Same Bike Without Helmet by Ebimor96: 3:34pm On Nov 23, 2018
grin grin
grin grin grin
Re: Ali Baba Criticizes 2 Soldiers For Riding On The Same Bike Without Helmet by pooozeee(m): 3:34pm On Nov 23, 2018
BUT why you no challenge them now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ali Baba Criticizes 2 Soldiers For Riding On The Same Bike Without Helmet by samista: 3:34pm On Nov 23, 2018
Why you no block dem tell them with your mouth?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ali Baba Criticizes 2 Soldiers For Riding On The Same Bike Without Helmet by IrokoOluwere: 3:35pm On Nov 23, 2018
tyup:

Chop knuckle

1 Like

Re: Ali Baba Criticizes 2 Soldiers For Riding On The Same Bike Without Helmet by Triangles1(m): 3:35pm On Nov 23, 2018
Baba that's non of your biz, we all knw soldier are liable to die at any time.
Re: Ali Baba Criticizes 2 Soldiers For Riding On The Same Bike Without Helmet by condralbedez: 3:37pm On Nov 23, 2018
diplomat058:
Hi guys.
Days ago, I appealed for funds from benevolent nairalanders to enable me pay my convocation dues(#15,500), a prerequisite for attendance. I explained that I haven't been able to get the money myself because my Mum just survived a devastating illness which drained the family financially.
Please everyone, as I type now, there is just #371.00 in my account, and I have until Dec 2 to facilitate payment.

Yes, it seems frivolous and trivial but the convocation and the impending awards are the only excitements I have had in a long time. Also, the prizes have monetary attachments which are receivable only by attending. Please nairalanders, help drive this to fruition. Thanks and God bless all.

0229425558. Wema Bank
if u are at PH i can hook u up with site work,so that u can stop begging,hope ur hands and legs are ok?

14 Likes

Re: Ali Baba Criticizes 2 Soldiers For Riding On The Same Bike Without Helmet by Alwaysking: 3:38pm On Nov 23, 2018
He's right you know, this country have not laws, the laws are just on paper not useful.
Re: Ali Baba Criticizes 2 Soldiers For Riding On The Same Bike Without Helmet by Peteryt01: 3:42pm On Nov 23, 2018
tyup:

Slow down, I didn't get the last 2 lines

1 Like

Re: Ali Baba Criticizes 2 Soldiers For Riding On The Same Bike Without Helmet by diplomat058(m): 3:42pm On Nov 23, 2018
condralbedez:
if u are at PH i can hook u up with site work,so that u can stop begging,hope ur hands and legs are ok?
Thanks for your concern, Sir. I am not a beggar. I hustled my way through school. This is just a passing phase in my life. Thanks for your response, anyways

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dj Cuppy: Rihanna Is Pregnant And I Am still Single / Wedding Of Osinachi Dike Egbeigwe Apama & Ogechi Ogbonna (Photos) / Serena Williams and Her Boyfriend - a Rare Red Carpet Appearance Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.