Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,286 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Sen Dino Melaye Inspecting His Constituency Projects - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sen Dino Melaye Inspecting His Constituency Projects (1111 Views)

MKO Abiola Inspecting His Shops Under Construction (Throwback Photo) / Governor Bello Condemns Burning Of Dino Melaye's Constituency Projects / Lagos Lawmakers Abandon Constituency Projects Worth Multimillion Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sen Dino Melaye Inspecting His Constituency Projects by Uteghe(m): 7:49am On Nov 24, 2018
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sen Dino Melaye Inspecting His Constituency Projects by bigtt76(f): 7:59am On Nov 24, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Sen Dino Melaye Inspecting His Constituency Projects by yarimo(m): 8:38am On Nov 24, 2018
the worst senator in the history of kogi state. Mteeeewwwww undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sen Dino Melaye Inspecting His Constituency Projects by Cantonese: 8:46am On Nov 24, 2018
Uteghe:
grin

These cars are 'internal constituency projects'. Always very lousy and too noisy. If he sells some of those cars he can fund the repair/reconstruction of some roads in his senatorial district. Kogi state has very poor roads.

3 Likes

Re: Sen Dino Melaye Inspecting His Constituency Projects by sholatech(m): 9:06am On Nov 24, 2018
yarimo:

Give me a list of all motions and bills by each senators in Kogi State from onset to date. And you can add verified numbers of assisted Federal Government Jobs & Projects secured.

Present this anywhere, and you will see Dino's name as one of the top performers from Kogi State. We don't like his lifestyle, but his performance dwarfs most other senators.
Re: Sen Dino Melaye Inspecting His Constituency Projects by Nobody: 9:08am On Nov 24, 2018
Please Someone should answer me oo, Dino dey sell cars?
Re: Sen Dino Melaye Inspecting His Constituency Projects by johnmartus(m): 9:47am On Nov 24, 2018
Money rituals at it peak .if you know you.
Re: Sen Dino Melaye Inspecting His Constituency Projects by id911(m): 10:40am On Nov 24, 2018
Rem22:
Please Someone should answer me oo, Dino dey sell cars?

Yes he sells cars! Which brand do you want to buy? He has more than 10 different brands and over 30 vehicles in his showroom. Contact me if you're interested in any grin
Re: Sen Dino Melaye Inspecting His Constituency Projects by id911(m): 10:42am On Nov 24, 2018
sholatech:

Give me a list of all motions and bills by each senators in Kogi State from onset to date. And you can add verified numbers of assisted Federal Government Jobs & Projects secured.

Present this anywhere, and you will see Dino's name as one of the top performers from Kogi State. We don't like his lifestyle, but his performance dwarfs most other senators.

You don't need waste your precious time in educating extremely ignorant fellows except, of course, for a fee

1 Like

Re: Sen Dino Melaye Inspecting His Constituency Projects by IamAtikulate: 11:20am On Nov 24, 2018
yarimo:
Dino has more constituency projects and sponsored bills than your Senator
Re: Sen Dino Melaye Inspecting His Constituency Projects by WhyMoD: 11:49am On Nov 24, 2018
I'm supporting Atiku but Dino melaye must not be voted back.
He's such a disgrace.

Wasting our money and flaunting it to shame us
Re: Sen Dino Melaye Inspecting His Constituency Projects by Cajal(m): 12:49pm On Nov 24, 2018
Kogi state is very unlucky

(1) (Reply)

Aerial View Of PDP Campaign Rally In Ibadan / Challenge Accepted: Buhari Accepts To Debate Atiku. / DSP Ekweremmadu Escapes Death At Egede As Villagers Protest Over Fake Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.