Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,955 members, 7,814,239 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

MKO Abiola Inspecting His Shops Under Construction (Throwback Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MKO Abiola Inspecting His Shops Under Construction (Throwback Photo) (58847 Views)

Video Of President Tinubu Inspecting Guard Of Honour To Mark Democracy Day / Sen Dino Melaye Inspecting His Constituency Projects / Governor Ganduje Inspecting Sabon Gari Flyover Amidst Bribery Allegation [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

MKO Abiola Inspecting His Shops Under Construction (Throwback Photo) by mmb(m): 6:07am On Oct 01, 2020
Throwback Photo Of MKO Abiola Inspecting His Shops Under Construction

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: MKO Abiola Inspecting His Shops Under Construction (Throwback Photo) by babzo(m): 6:11am On Oct 01, 2020
The Great MKO ! Legend of the Nation!
In my opinion MKO was the 5th opportunity Nigeria had for greatness.
All 9 opportunities have been sabotaged or squandered.
Which way Nigeria?

120 Likes 1 Share

Re: MKO Abiola Inspecting His Shops Under Construction (Throwback Photo) by Brandstudio01: 6:12am On Oct 01, 2020
How time fly

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: MKO Abiola Inspecting His Shops Under Construction (Throwback Photo) by Karlovich: 6:13am On Oct 01, 2020
Before his phulani masters dealt with him like they are dealing with monsieur bullion van at the moment.

140 Likes 9 Shares

Re: MKO Abiola Inspecting His Shops Under Construction (Throwback Photo) by Iyoocartel(f): 6:18am On Oct 01, 2020
Iyooooooo cartel

Before fulani cartels wasted this innocent man and his wife yet his people won't stop asslicking the fulanis.
What a shame!

162 Likes 13 Shares

Re: MKO Abiola Inspecting His Shops Under Construction (Throwback Photo) by daddytime(m): 6:21am On Oct 01, 2020
If only he hadn't allowed greed to control him into sponsoring the khaki boys to usurp power by force, he probably would still be alive today.

He was used, humiliated, and tossed to the curb.

It is exactly the same route being towed by the greedy landlord of Lagos, and trust me, history won't fail to repeat itself.

Modified:

The knuckleheaded one quoting me, and anyone else interested in the truth of our national history, this is for you.

You klootzaak.

I am from Edo wey no be Lagos, and he should remain a hero to you and your entire household.

Hero to democracy you said?

Your hero who sponsored the present Hero in the arsehole rock while he was on khaki to sack a democratically instituted government abi?

Your hero who went on to sponsor the gap-toothed one to sack the present khaki wearing hero when he couldn't have his way to the nation's till as expected abi?

The same hero who expected that after his sponsoring, his khaki wearing friends will hand over the nation's treasury to him but met what he deserved when they placed him where he rightly belongs as an enemy of the state that he is.

Look here my friend, the present enemy of your state and present hero to your entire lineage will meet a worse fate, keep watch.

It is a standard fate that befalls enemies of the people who's greed stinks beyond the heavens.

You think say na your mates wey no sabi their left from their right or where dem dey come from full here?

You see what happened to him and his pseudo businesses? That's exactly what happens to those who take pleasure in cornering for them and their family, the yam that was supposed to be for everyone.

It matters not where they come from, East oh, West oh, North oh, or South.

They all shall meet very worse fates for impoverishing the citizens to feed fat.

115 Likes 5 Shares

Re: MKO Abiola Inspecting His Shops Under Construction (Throwback Photo) by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:27am On Oct 01, 2020
The president that never was

Blood sucking IBB/Abacha/Buhari chop clean mouth grin cheesy grin grin

33 Likes

Re: MKO Abiola Inspecting His Shops Under Construction (Throwback Photo) by Baawaa(m): 6:38am On Oct 01, 2020
Hero of now democracy, Moshood Kashimawo Olawale MKO

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MKO Abiola Inspecting His Shops Under Construction (Throwback Photo) by blacknp(m): 6:50am On Oct 01, 2020
babzo:
The Great Awo! Legend of the Nation!
Great Awo?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: MKO Abiola Inspecting His Shops Under Construction (Throwback Photo) by blacknp(m): 6:53am On Oct 01, 2020
Iyoocartel:
Iyooooooo cartel

Before fulani cartels wasted this innocent man and his wife yet his people won't stop asslicking the fulanis.
What a shame!
Quite ironic that in the 21st century technological age, supposed youths still think like you? I guess the seed of hatred from the Father was passed on to the son? I don’t think you are any better than the people you purport to condemn, like they adage goes,You never know a person’s true personality until you give them power, no one is giving power to a character like you anytime soon, so you will continue to whine in your mental agony.

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: MKO Abiola Inspecting His Shops Under Construction (Throwback Photo) by naija4life247: 6:55am On Oct 01, 2020
Karlovich:
Before his phulani masters dealt with him like they are dealing with monsieur bullion van at the moment.

You are referring to your Masters. We that used over three million of your brethren for pepper soup and suya in 1967. Do not let the Elders in your family see this nonsense you posted. It will bring back sad memories of sorrow, tears and blood which are what we the Yorubas left behind in Biafra land when we invaded.

This hatred, bitterness and anger that your grandparents planted in you from generation to generation is the reason why you are sad, bitter, depressed and suicidal.

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: MKO Abiola Inspecting His Shops Under Construction (Throwback Photo) by Iceyjayz: 7:01am On Oct 01, 2020
This life ehn

1 Like

Re: MKO Abiola Inspecting His Shops Under Construction (Throwback Photo) by Nbotee(m): 7:09am On Oct 01, 2020
babzo:

Awo ko, Awa ni...

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MKO Abiola Inspecting His Shops Under Construction (Throwback Photo) by ITbomb(m): 7:20am On Oct 01, 2020
You see that carpenter standing on top of the building, he probably is an old man now (if not dead) bragging about how he used to build houses for Abiola and other politicians but nobody will believe him

85 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MKO Abiola Inspecting His Shops Under Construction (Throwback Photo) by kaylavhany(f): 7:33am On Oct 01, 2020
Iyoocartel:
Iyooooooo cartel

What a shame!
Nwanne mua needi-kwara update biko.

4 Likes

Re: MKO Abiola Inspecting His Shops Under Construction (Throwback Photo) by Mysticwebb: 7:37am On Oct 01, 2020
babzo:
Them write MKO, you write AWO, when Buhari call you lazy youth, you will start insulting him.

10 Likes

Re: MKO Abiola Inspecting His Shops Under Construction (Throwback Photo) by babzo(m): 7:39am On Oct 01, 2020
blacknp:
Great Awo?

Na early morning ... grin

2 Likes

Re: MKO Abiola Inspecting His Shops Under Construction (Throwback Photo) by babzo(m): 7:39am On Oct 01, 2020
Mysticwebb:

Them write MKO, you write AWO, when Buhari call you lazy youth, you will start insulting him.

Wait for me, I'm coming...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MKO Abiola Inspecting His Shops Under Construction (Throwback Photo) by ruggedtimi(m): 7:39am On Oct 01, 2020
Epic photo..The carpenter probably an elder statesman now grin

8 Likes

Re: MKO Abiola Inspecting His Shops Under Construction (Throwback Photo) by Iyoocartel(f): 7:43am On Oct 01, 2020
kaylavhany:

Nwanne mua needi-kwara update biko.
Iyoooo cartel

Is that you on your dp?
Re: MKO Abiola Inspecting His Shops Under Construction (Throwback Photo) by seunmsg(m): 7:44am On Oct 01, 2020
daddytime:
If only he hadn't allowed greed to control him into sponsoring the khaki boys to usurp power by force, he probably would still be alive today.

He was used, humiliated, and tossed to the curb.

It is exactly the same route being towed by the greedy landlord of Lagos, and trust me, history won't fail to rest itself.

I understand heroism is alien to people from your side of the country but even at that, you don’t have to open your mouth to spew rubbish over issues you have limited knowledge of.

MKO is a national hero today. He sacrificed his life so that people like you can enjoy the democracy we have today. Without the sacrifices of people like him, the military will still be ruling us and whooping your dirty ass with horsewhip on daily basis.

In as much as there is still Nigeria, MKO will continue to be celebrated in June 12 of every year as the hero of democracy. Nobody from your side of the country where cowardice is a virtue will ever achieve such great feat.

And taking about Tinubu, his democratic records are intact. He was one of those that fought the military till they left the political scene. It’s also on record that he led the first ever coalition of political parties to defeat a failed incumbent president in Nigeria. That’s no mean feat if you ask me.

Stop hating people who are better than you. Tinubu is a politician and will continue to win or lose based of the wishes of the people. All the silly attempt to guilt trip him for supporting Buhari is dead on arrival.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MKO Abiola Inspecting His Shops Under Construction (Throwback Photo) by chinavs9ja(m): 7:45am On Oct 01, 2020
I am seeing motorcycle or what? Lace period! cool

Get 50% discount today for your website development... Check my signature!
Re: MKO Abiola Inspecting His Shops Under Construction (Throwback Photo) by VillageHead: 7:45am On Oct 01, 2020
Great man

So sad to note that most of these things he laboured to acquire has been wasted by his children.

I am sure in his next world, he would definitely run away from polygamy.
Re: MKO Abiola Inspecting His Shops Under Construction (Throwback Photo) by sammysmiles(m): 7:45am On Oct 01, 2020
This guy and women.... Today all his investments lie waste because of women...

1 Like

Re: MKO Abiola Inspecting His Shops Under Construction (Throwback Photo) by heykims(m): 7:45am On Oct 01, 2020
Rest on MKO
Life is transient but many act is if it is eternal most surprisingly u see aged politicians acting like they won't die again.

3 Likes

Re: MKO Abiola Inspecting His Shops Under Construction (Throwback Photo) by seunlayi(m): 7:46am On Oct 01, 2020
MKO, we are still waiting for the dividend of the democracy you died for. I woke up late regretting I have missed the Presidential address fortunately, he was still on the last part of his broadcast and I heard him saying

"Petrol sells at 160 naira in Saudi, it makes no sense for petrol to be cheaper in Nigeria"
This statement just damped my spirit.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: MKO Abiola Inspecting His Shops Under Construction (Throwback Photo) by Antoeni(m): 7:46am On Oct 01, 2020
Now that Omoyele Sowore is planning a #Revolution_Now protest on October 1st, in defiant violation of his bail conditions and no one is calling him to order including Falana -his lawyer. Hope PMB won't be painted a dictator etc, if he's re-arrested.

5 Likes

Re: MKO Abiola Inspecting His Shops Under Construction (Throwback Photo) by Enudapan: 7:46am On Oct 01, 2020
Nah eh! No qualms
Re: MKO Abiola Inspecting His Shops Under Construction (Throwback Photo) by IamWonderful: 7:46am On Oct 01, 2020
Children 8 and products of baby factories are already here spewing hate and bitterness

10 Likes

Re: MKO Abiola Inspecting His Shops Under Construction (Throwback Photo) by Okoroawusa: 7:47am On Oct 01, 2020
Op point of correction

This was his ikeja home when it was under construction.

See the generational change in dressing. Look at that naturally beautiful woman. These days beauty is measured by how artificial you are or look.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: MKO Abiola Inspecting His Shops Under Construction (Throwback Photo) by Queenlovely(f): 7:47am On Oct 01, 2020
g

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed / Dino Melaye Shades Omo-Agege - "When You Work With A Mace Thief" / Tinubu: Nigerians Have Seen Ancestors Dressing As Youths Before - Adeyanju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.