Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,101 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Young Anambra Man Creates A Pencil Portrait Of Atiku Abubakar (Pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Young Anambra Man Creates A Pencil Portrait Of Atiku Abubakar (Pics) (37267 Views)

What Jonathan Said About Young Anambra Billionaire That Built Most Luxury Hotel / SGF, Boss Mustapha Visit Nigeria Incoming President Atiku Abubakar(pics) / There Are More Than One Million Young Anambra Billionaires At Present (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Anambra Man Creates A Pencil Portrait Of Atiku Abubakar (Pics) by meethumb: 9:19am On Nov 24, 2018
Anambra based pencil artist identified only as chukwuma Peter has displayed a perfect painting he made of Atiku Abubakar, a Presidential Candidate of Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

He captioned the Artistic work with a nice piece as he professed his support for Atiku.

"A man with a clear vision for the masses,driving success through intent hard work and perseverance. I may not speak for all, but truly, he has all my support cum 2019.
Here is an art work by me to celebrate our next President.
#Atiku for the president
#Ndi igbo are solidly behind you
#2019Election #the change element we want #a man of dignity
#Young Prince Art #Atikuportrait".

Chukwuma Peter aka Young prince is gradually getting fame through his passion as an artist despite being in the third year of his Mechanical Engineering studies.

The fine artist is pursuing a rewarding career, making portraits with uncanny resemblance for top Nigerian officials.

Source: https://newspadi.com/2018/11/election-2019-young-anambra-man-create-a-perfect-pencil-portrait-for-atiku.html

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Young Anambra Man Creates A Pencil Portrait Of Atiku Abubakar (Pics) by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:00am On Nov 24, 2018
Beautiful

But Ogbeni, this won't earn you a penny. Not even a gratitude for the good work done. If you are expecting an accolade or a cashback, Atiku is broke and cannot single handedly fund his campaign.

No amounting of drawings and paintings can exonerate Atiku for all the scandal he was involved. Instead of been vote into Aso Villa, he will be dragged to USAto face his crime

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Young Anambra Man Creates A Pencil Portrait Of Atiku Abubakar (Pics) by SoNature(m): 10:48am On Nov 24, 2018
I've gone through Sahara Reporters Facebook account, and not one Hausa/Fulani is supporting Atiku

I noticed that most of the people supporting Atiku are either Igbos or from South South

I dare say that Buhari will definitely win this election

So sad but so true

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Young Anambra Man Creates A Pencil Portrait Of Atiku Abubakar (Pics) by IamAlexander: 2:15pm On Nov 24, 2018
E try small
Re: Young Anambra Man Creates A Pencil Portrait Of Atiku Abubakar (Pics) by richG: 2:15pm On Nov 24, 2018
S
Re: Young Anambra Man Creates A Pencil Portrait Of Atiku Abubakar (Pics) by paiz: 2:15pm On Nov 24, 2018
What a wonderful Portrait

We will make you Minister of Culture and Tourism when We Win Next year

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Anambra Man Creates A Pencil Portrait Of Atiku Abubakar (Pics) by G1STMORE: 2:16pm On Nov 24, 2018
cool
Re: Young Anambra Man Creates A Pencil Portrait Of Atiku Abubakar (Pics) by mytime24(f): 2:16pm On Nov 24, 2018
Next devil level lipsrsealed
Re: Young Anambra Man Creates A Pencil Portrait Of Atiku Abubakar (Pics) by faridpac2: 2:16pm On Nov 24, 2018
meethumb:
Anambra based pencil artist identified only as chukwuma Peter has displayed a perfect painting he made of Atiku Abubakar, a Presidential Candidate of Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

He captioned the Artistic work with a nice piece as he professed his support for Atiku.

"A man with a clear vision for the masses,driving success through intent hard work and perseverance. I may not speak for all, but truly, he has all my support cum 2019.
Here is an art work by me to celebrate our next President.
#Atiku for the president
#Ndi igbo are solidly behind you
#2019Election #the change element we want #a man of dignity
#Young Prince Art #Atikuportrait".

Chukwuma Peter aka Young prince is gradually getting fame through his passion as an artist despite being in the third year of his Mechanical Engineering studies.

The fine artist is pursuing a rewarding career, making portraits with uncanny resemblance for top Nigerian officials.

Source: https://newspadi.com/2018/11/election-2019-young-anambra-man-create-a-perfect-pencil-portrait-for-atiku.html
Our Next president Atikulate 2019

6 Likes

Re: Young Anambra Man Creates A Pencil Portrait Of Atiku Abubakar (Pics) by tokrizy: 2:16pm On Nov 24, 2018
all I see is everybody fighting for their pocket in 9ja.

the guy dey find moni nthn else

5 Likes

Re: Young Anambra Man Creates A Pencil Portrait Of Atiku Abubakar (Pics) by lesbiconverter: 2:16pm On Nov 24, 2018
Hustle is real. grin

And this guy maybe in APGA . See all the hashtags sef

1 Like

Re: Young Anambra Man Creates A Pencil Portrait Of Atiku Abubakar (Pics) by yjgm(m): 2:17pm On Nov 24, 2018
Give it to him as a souvenir after he loses the election.

4 Likes

Re: Young Anambra Man Creates A Pencil Portrait Of Atiku Abubakar (Pics) by Britishcoins(m): 2:17pm On Nov 24, 2018
FOLYKAZE:
Beautiful

But Ogbeni, this won't earn you a penny. Not even a gratitude for the good work done. If you are expecting an accolade or a cashback, Atiku is broke and cannot single handedly fund his campaign.

No amounting of drawings and paintings can exonerate Atiku for all the scandal he was involved. Instead of been vote into Aso Villa, he will be dragged to USAto face his crime

Zombie I greet you ooo.
How much does Al Sudan jibrin paid you?
Join ur fellow almanjeri and gather enough leftover so that hungry will not kill you grin

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Anambra Man Creates A Pencil Portrait Of Atiku Abubakar (Pics) by Dozieson(m): 2:17pm On Nov 24, 2018
Good one
Re: Young Anambra Man Creates A Pencil Portrait Of Atiku Abubakar (Pics) by babyfaceafrica: 2:17pm On Nov 24, 2018
lolz
Re: Young Anambra Man Creates A Pencil Portrait Of Atiku Abubakar (Pics) by nestic(m): 2:18pm On Nov 24, 2018
FOLYKAZE:
Beautiful

is there common sense in what you just wrote, how can you be this daft, what concerns a drawing and this rubbish you just posted, i'm shocked at the level of your stupidity

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Anambra Man Creates A Pencil Portrait Of Atiku Abubakar (Pics) by NwaAmaikpe: 2:19pm On Nov 24, 2018
shocked

Insha Allah,
Our President-in-waiting.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Young Anambra Man Creates A Pencil Portrait Of Atiku Abubakar (Pics) by OyiboOyibo(m): 2:19pm On Nov 24, 2018
FOLYKAZE:
Beautiful

see your psychiatrist

2 Likes

Re: Young Anambra Man Creates A Pencil Portrait Of Atiku Abubakar (Pics) by Mankosi: 2:19pm On Nov 24, 2018
Ok
Re: Young Anambra Man Creates A Pencil Portrait Of Atiku Abubakar (Pics) by pussyAvenger: 2:20pm On Nov 24, 2018
Who else is tired with Nigeria just like me

let's identify ourselves

6 Likes

Re: Young Anambra Man Creates A Pencil Portrait Of Atiku Abubakar (Pics) by id911(m): 2:20pm On Nov 24, 2018
SoNature:
I've gone through Sahara Reporters Facebook account, and not one Hausa/Fulani is supporting Atiku

I noticed that most of the people supporting Atiku are either Igbos or from South South

So sad but so true

Lie Mohammed please take it easy on your numerous lies and remember too much lies can cause high bp

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Anambra Man Creates A Pencil Portrait Of Atiku Abubakar (Pics) by Eliteklaus(m): 2:20pm On Nov 24, 2018
Master piece
Re: Young Anambra Man Creates A Pencil Portrait Of Atiku Abubakar (Pics) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Nov 24, 2018
Hustle don pure. Tag Atiku.
Re: Young Anambra Man Creates A Pencil Portrait Of Atiku Abubakar (Pics) by Mutemenot(m): 2:21pm On Nov 24, 2018
SoNature:

So sad but so true

So Sahara reporters fb page is your benchmark Mr man dont derail this thread Ok, appreciate the artist not the art or you go hug transformer

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Anambra Man Creates A Pencil Portrait Of Atiku Abubakar (Pics) by gmoneyn: 2:21pm On Nov 24, 2018
That's cool.
Re: Young Anambra Man Creates A Pencil Portrait Of Atiku Abubakar (Pics) by Offpoint: 2:22pm On Nov 24, 2018
Nice way to get his attention and eat part of the money.

Great piece anyways.
Re: Young Anambra Man Creates A Pencil Portrait Of Atiku Abubakar (Pics) by potent5(m): 2:22pm On Nov 24, 2018
FOLYKAZE:
Beautiful

which one you don draw for your... You know you can't draw anything because you can't get his real picture due to constant changes in appearance from plastic surg...

6 Likes

Re: Young Anambra Man Creates A Pencil Portrait Of Atiku Abubakar (Pics) by Lucifer66(m): 2:22pm On Nov 24, 2018
Atiku can't win.
They north are supporting buhari fully, Some members of the south too.

3 Likes

Re: Young Anambra Man Creates A Pencil Portrait Of Atiku Abubakar (Pics) by clemzo101(m): 2:24pm On Nov 24, 2018
FOLYKAZE:
Beautiful

when did you escape from yaba left?

1 Like

Re: Young Anambra Man Creates A Pencil Portrait Of Atiku Abubakar (Pics) by goslowgoslow(m): 2:24pm On Nov 24, 2018
Beautiful drawing. Unfortunately he will never rule Nigeria.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Full Translation Of The Latest Boko Haram Video: / Delta State Infrastructure Vs Kano State / Ibe Kachikwu Visits Maritime University Site Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.