Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,511 members, 7,812,585 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:43 PM

Nigerian Girls Pls Have Pity On Nigerian Men ( pics Added) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls Pls Have Pity On Nigerian Men ( pics Added) (17852 Views)

Girls Pls Answer This / I Found My Self Loving Older Girls Pls Is It Normal / What I Found After Clubbing With Some Girls.”pls Don’t View If Your Eating “ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Girls Pls Have Pity On Nigerian Men ( pics Added) by Escabado: 10:44am On Nov 24, 2018
How can a Girl be asking a young guy to buy her iPhone x or hair of 100k.pls my sister have pity on them. How much is a Land , how much is bag of cement in the market . If you truly Love him you will consider these things. Most successful men today don't start Life by using there life savings to empress a girl or by using money for tangible investment to invest on a girl cos of pusyyy. Girls why not pity these guys and do hair of 3k or less , buy cheap clothes.His mates are busy buying Lands building houses and cars. But you want to suck him Dry. U girls are wicked Oo

Imagin a girl who can't make 10k on her own calling a man that earns 300k broke just because he didn't give you money. Is it your father that employed him or is it your father that started business for him.even if the guy is a Yahoo Boy, is it your father that bought Laptop for him ?

When has relationship or marriage Became Employment
I have discussed with these girls none of them ever talk of how they can start business or get a job , all they talk about is how a man will be taking care of them and spending money on them. Haba girls una wicked Oo

If Davido and KizzDaniel can sing Loving U na Scam O
Guys add yours how do you see these girls

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Girls Pls Have Pity On Nigerian Men ( pics Added) by Nobody: 10:49am On Nov 24, 2018
Girls every where demands for these things as well,not only Nigeria girls undecided

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Pls Have Pity On Nigerian Men ( pics Added) by mikejj(m): 10:54am On Nov 24, 2018
grin the thing in between their legs can bring bill gates to his knees...just find the one that will accept you the way u are.

13 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Pls Have Pity On Nigerian Men ( pics Added) by chiommy123(f): 10:55am On Nov 24, 2018
Wat are you doing with a girl bigger than you

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Girls Pls Have Pity On Nigerian Men ( pics Added) by Allaboutkatiee(f): 11:09am On Nov 24, 2018
chiommy123:
Please ask him
What are you doing with a girl bigger than you?
Stick to your own size.
And don't disturb us. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girls Pls Have Pity On Nigerian Men ( pics Added) by Saff(f): 11:17am On Nov 24, 2018
That’s what they fail To understand. My thing is if you don’t have cash, don’t be in a relationship. ESp for the average type of woman that most of you men are attracted to, it’s inevitable. It is not better to date Amaka from the village? She will be satisfied with chin chin and palm oil. But your eye is on Debbie from Lekki and later you’ll be crying to God, it is not my problemmm ohhh
JjBankys:
Girls every where demands for these things as well,not only Nigeria girls undecided

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girls Pls Have Pity On Nigerian Men ( pics Added) by DanDeeBoss(m): 11:17am On Nov 24, 2018
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Nigerian Girls Pls Have Pity On Nigerian Men ( pics Added) by Amakababe(f): 11:17am On Nov 24, 2018
not all Nigerian ladies, I work. I bought my iPhone by myself. yes, no man bought me it

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girls Pls Have Pity On Nigerian Men ( pics Added) by samyfreshsmooth(m): 11:20am On Nov 24, 2018
Saff:
That’s what they fail To understand. My thing is if you don’t have cash, don’t be in a relationship. ESp for the average type of woman that most of you men are attracted to, it’s inevitable. It is not better to data Amaka from the village? She will satisfied with chin chin and palm oil. But your eye is on Debbie from Lekki and later you’ll be crying to God, it is not my problemmm ohhh

na only cash this one know

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girls Pls Have Pity On Nigerian Men ( pics Added) by bobokeshington: 11:21am On Nov 24, 2018
chiommy123:

Re: Nigerian Girls Pls Have Pity On Nigerian Men ( pics Added) by Biglittlelois(f): 11:26am On Nov 24, 2018
If you cant meet up to her demands, go for your class or someone below you, life is not that hard.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Pls Have Pity On Nigerian Men ( pics Added) by mhizbel(f): 11:42am On Nov 24, 2018
What I know is that first impression matters a lot...
You made her see that you're a cheerful giver, oga just be cheerful nah. Even God loves a cheerful giver... Abi no be so?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Pls Have Pity On Nigerian Men ( pics Added) by Escabado: 11:50am On Nov 24, 2018
@amakababe I'm very much interested in you . Send me private message

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Pls Have Pity On Nigerian Men ( pics Added) by MJBOLT: 11:59am On Nov 24, 2018
trash,all you do is make demands with nothing to offer

Saff:
That’s what they fail To understand. My thing is if you don’t have cash, don’t be in a relationship. ESp for the average type of woman that most of you men are attracted to, it’s inevitable. It is not better to date Amaka from the village? She will be satisfied with chin chin and palm oil. But your eye is on Debbie from Lekki and later you’ll be crying to God, it is not my problemmm ohhh

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girls Pls Have Pity On Nigerian Men ( pics Added) by Jayslicky: 12:03pm On Nov 24, 2018
Saff:
That's what they fail To understand. My thing is if you don't have cash, don't be in a relationship. ESp for the average type of woman that most of you men are attracted to, it's inevitable. It is not better to date Amaka from the village? She will be satisfied with chin chin and palm oil. But your eye is on Debbie from Lekki and later you'll be crying to God, it is not my problemmm ohhh
She never disappoint with her stupid comments.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Pls Have Pity On Nigerian Men ( pics Added) by samyfreshsmooth(m): 12:08pm On Nov 24, 2018
Escabado:
@amakababe I'm very much interested in you . Send me private message

see this one!!

E dey interested in e fellow man.

27 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Pls Have Pity On Nigerian Men ( pics Added) by Saff(f): 12:09pm On Nov 24, 2018
If my comments are stupid because they’re the truth and they hit a nerve then so be it. l
Jayslicky:
She never disappoint with her stupid comments.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Pls Have Pity On Nigerian Men ( pics Added) by samyfreshsmooth(m): 12:10pm On Nov 24, 2018
Saff:
If my comments are stupid because they’re the truth and they hit a nerve then so be it. l
Re: Nigerian Girls Pls Have Pity On Nigerian Men ( pics Added) by ahukannakate(f): 12:31pm On Nov 24, 2018
Please, I'm talking of how to get a job, do you have any vacancy in your company?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Pls Have Pity On Nigerian Men ( pics Added) by ikennamadu1(m): 12:35pm On Nov 24, 2018
Saff:

as u be like Bangladesh people....

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Pls Have Pity On Nigerian Men ( pics Added) by Escabado: 12:37pm On Nov 24, 2018
ahukannakate:
Please, I'm talking of how to get a job, do you have any vacancy in your company?

I can give you a job but I just said I'm interested in amakababe and someone here Said amaka is a boy so I'm confused
Re: Nigerian Girls Pls Have Pity On Nigerian Men ( pics Added) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Nov 24, 2018
planetx13:
That's the way of these animals. Mouths as sharp as razor blade, brains as full as a balloon.

I actually blame the "low self esteem" guys who spend foolishly on women just to get their approval. Women by nature are never appreciative of anything... they feel entitled to anything given them . They are selfish, just as they are lazy, ill mannered and totally dumb

I wonder why they find it difficult to fend for themselves..... how hard is it??...... truth is they are just a lazy bunch of pigs who can't survive without men ( they can but choose not to..)...... so guys , wise up.. you owe those aminals nothing... if anyone wants a good life, let them go and work for it.........

Ciao

with the way you type any girl who decide to date you is a fool a very big one for that matter,*spit*

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Pls Have Pity On Nigerian Men ( pics Added) by Saff(f): 12:57pm On Nov 24, 2018
My iPhone, my hair, everything was bought by myself. These guys are just ridiculous
Amakababe:
not all Nigerian ladies, I work. I bought my iPhone by myself.
yes, no man bought me it

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Pls Have Pity On Nigerian Men ( pics Added) by Amakababe(f): 1:07pm On Nov 24, 2018
Saff:
My iPhone, my hair, everything was bought by myself. These guys are just ridiculous
the useless Nigerian stereotype is just so annoying.
how much is iPhone that I should cling onto a man for?
mtcheew.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Military Horse Gets An Erection In a Parade Ground (photo) / Nigerian Guy Sleeps With His Friend’s Girlfriend Then Shares The Photos / Which Is The Easiest Phase Of Life To Have Sex? University, Streets Or NYSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.