Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,952 members, 7,835,174 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Boko Haram Abducts 15 Girls In Niger Republic - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Abducts 15 Girls In Niger Republic (20961 Views)

Boko Haram Abducts Mobile Police Officers In Borno / Boko Haram Abducts Scores In Borno Road Ambush, Freed Them After 4 Hours / Boko Haram Abducts Aid Worker, Policeman In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Abducts 15 Girls In Niger Republic by ClassicMG(m): 7:12pm On Nov 24, 2018
LANDLORD72:
Which way Nigeria Federal government need to do something about this technically defected boko haram boys Buhari most go Next level will kill us all say No to Next Level Vote Atiku for peace of mind Am already Aticulated Buhari Bring our girls back now.
Niger republic not Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Abducts 15 Girls In Niger Republic by Fitbillionaire: 7:13pm On Nov 24, 2018
but seriously i can stop these boko haram. its not like there are spirits. i can get 500 able men with sophisticated amo to wipe them out.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Abducts 15 Girls In Niger Republic by Auxtin85(m): 7:13pm On Nov 24, 2018
TheGreenLand:
The evil politicians sponsoring this evil and their supporters will never know peace all the rest of their lives.

Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Abducts 15 Girls In Niger Republic by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:14pm On Nov 24, 2018
marvin906:
is it just me or as the election period is coming close terrorism is becoming high
Noticed that too
Re: Boko Haram Abducts 15 Girls In Niger Republic by NIGHTMARE0O7: 7:14pm On Nov 24, 2018
undecided
Re: Boko Haram Abducts 15 Girls In Niger Republic by legibow: 7:15pm On Nov 24, 2018
Is not there fault ooooo, it's the mad government... They are clueless on ur matter...
Re: Boko Haram Abducts 15 Girls In Niger Republic by chiagozien(m): 7:16pm On Nov 24, 2018
Lordofthewest:
And what about the yoruba people that were killed by biafuro cowards in ore ondo state that led to the asaba massacre?..yeebow idiots always playing victim after looking for trouble, I'm sure radio biafuro will never tell you that.
this one sound like mad yellowbar

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Abducts 15 Girls In Niger Republic by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:17pm On Nov 24, 2018
Fitbillionaire:
but seriously i can stop these boko haram. its not like there are spirits. i can get 500 able men with sophisticated amo to wipe them out.
Not easy bro,,, but I still think the government isn't ready to end this war..... Playing with the lives of innocent citizens angry
Re: Boko Haram Abducts 15 Girls In Niger Republic by RTSC: 7:18pm On Nov 24, 2018
Re: Boko Haram Abducts 15 Girls In Niger Republic by Princedapace(m): 7:18pm On Nov 24, 2018
chiagozien:
not only hausafulanis,yorubas participated in that evil committed against easterns

And what has been the gain? Like I said today, the entire country should apologize to the Easterners..

Why? The east has been vindicated. The country has not made any form of progress since the civil war.

The worst hit is the northern Nigeria..

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Abducts 15 Girls In Niger Republic by tealaw(m): 7:21pm On Nov 24, 2018
Nigeria, a failed state.
Buhari needs to move base to Borno just like Obama went to Afghanistan.
NYSC should be turned to military training exercise to prepare every citizen of the country for deployment.
corruption solve by decentralizing management of funds.
electricity problem solved my dividing the country into cells and auctioned off to private providers.
unemployment solved by statistics: every 40k inhabitants must have basic amenities; police stations, hospitals, schools, prison.

We need planners not politicians. Managers to money launderers.

King Tony for President✌
Re: Boko Haram Abducts 15 Girls In Niger Republic by RTSC: 7:22pm On Nov 24, 2018
Princedapace:

And what has been the gain? Like I said today, the entire country should apologize to the Easterners..

Why? The east has been vindicated. The country has not made any form of progress since the civil war.

The worst hit is the northern Nigeria..
Germany did not wait for an apology after ww2.

She went ahead and built Europe biggest economy.

Apology will do nothing.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Abducts 15 Girls In Niger Republic by Gbagbuo247: 7:24pm On Nov 24, 2018
ᵀʰᶦˢ ᶦˢ ˢᵒ ˢᵐᵃᶫᶫ ᵗᵒ ʳᵉᵃᵈ ᵉᵛᵉᶰ ᶠᵒʳ ʸᵒᵘ ᵇʳᵒ⋅ ᴰᵒᶰᵗ ᵗʳʸ ᵗᵒ ᶜᵒᶰᵗᶦᶰᵘᵉ ʳᵉᵃᵈᶦᶰᵍ ᵗʰᶦˢ ᵇᵉᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵉʸᵉˢ ʷᶦᶫᶫ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗ ᵗᵒ ʰᵘʳᵗ ˢᵒᵒᶰ ᶦᶠ ʸᵒᵘ ᵈᵒᶰᵗ ˢᵗᵒᵖ⋅ ᵂʰʸ ᵈᵒᶰᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ˢᵗᵒᵖ﹖ ⋅⋅⋅⋅ᵍᵒ ᵃʷᵃʸ ᵇʳᵒ ᵃᶰᵈ ʳᵉᵃᵈ ᵗʰᵉ ᶰᵉˣᵗ ᶜᵒᵐᵐᵉᶰᵗ⋅ ˢᵗᵒᵖ ʳᵉᵃᵈᶦᶰᵍ ᵃᶫʳᵉᵃᵈʸ﹗ ᴵ ˢᵉᵉ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵈᵒᶰᵗ ʷᵃᶰᶰᵃ ᵍᶦᵛᵉ ᵘᵖ ʳᵉᵃᵈᶦᶰᵍ﹖⋅⋅⋅ʷᵉᶫᶫ ᵒᵏ, ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵒᶰ ᵗʰᶦˢ ᵗᶦᵐᵉ, ᵇᵘᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ˢʰᵒᵘᶫᵈ ᵍᶦᵛᵉ ᵐᵉ ᵃ ᶫᶦᵏᵉ ᶠᵒʳ ʷᵃˢᵗᶦᶰᵍ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵗᶦᵐᵉ

grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Abducts 15 Girls In Niger Republic by UncleJudax(m): 7:24pm On Nov 24, 2018
OkunrinOloro:
Technically defeated but tactically alive grin grin

[img]https://i./3NpIT.gif[/img]
BokoHaram have since upgraded. Their attacks are more daring. Nigeria government and their supporters can say what they want, the terrorists are having a blast.
Re: Boko Haram Abducts 15 Girls In Niger Republic by Larryallovernig: 7:26pm On Nov 24, 2018
When they don't allowin them to thief money again they sha want to find another means
Re: Boko Haram Abducts 15 Girls In Niger Republic by AlphaStyles(m): 7:26pm On Nov 24, 2018
shekau and virgin toto sha
Re: Boko Haram Abducts 15 Girls In Niger Republic by Alepa(m): 7:27pm On Nov 24, 2018
conductor121:
They did more than this to us in 1966. Thousands of Igbo teenagers, girls and women were raped and killed by Hausa-Fulani-dominated Nigerian soldiers.

An attack on Boko Haram is an attack on the North - Buhari

We're talking about how to gain freedom from this Shithole and some people are killing and raping themselves. Northern Nigeria should go Bleep themselves cheesy
Are you blind or something?
Niger Republic na Nigeria?
Clown!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Abducts 15 Girls In Niger Republic by Ashoore: 7:29pm On Nov 24, 2018
This is terrible. What can we do to curb this boko haram.
Re: Boko Haram Abducts 15 Girls In Niger Republic by gratiaeo(m): 7:32pm On Nov 24, 2018
Boko haram have already upgraded to next level
Re: Boko Haram Abducts 15 Girls In Niger Republic by Fitbillionaire: 7:34pm On Nov 24, 2018
DanDeeBoss:
Not easy bro,,, but I still think the government isn't ready to end this war..... Playing with the lives of innocent citizens angry
bro it is easy. boko haram are humans. the thing is, naija is not worth dieing for. but i swear, any day these so called boko haram does any shit that affects any member of my family directly, i will single handedly end them. i know mercenaries that will end this bastards in less than 2months. Academi mercenaries will wipe boko haram out
Re: Boko Haram Abducts 15 Girls In Niger Republic by OkunrinOloro: 7:34pm On Nov 24, 2018
Bubu the dullard has paid over 15million dollars to them as ransom money. They have all the financial resources they need to upgrade.

UncleJudax:

BokoHaram have since upgraded. Their attacks are more daring. Nigeria government and their supporters can say what they want, the terrorists are having a blast.
Re: Boko Haram Abducts 15 Girls In Niger Republic by DanjaNinja(m): 7:35pm On Nov 24, 2018
As the election gets closer, Boko Haram activities increases...
Re: Boko Haram Abducts 15 Girls In Niger Republic by Ugosample(m): 7:36pm On Nov 24, 2018
Bethor:

Niger,Nigeria or Cameroon, this mass student kidnapping is becoming lucrative, easy and with massive free flow of government money..!!

By the time boys and others here turn their attention to this free source of money there would be chaos everywhere...Let government be playing ostriche game, trouble is brewing they don't know and no one would be or is immuned. .!!

Peace..!!!

that's the thing

The Buhari gov't is not thinking
Re: Boko Haram Abducts 15 Girls In Niger Republic by Ugosample(m): 7:37pm On Nov 24, 2018
Alepa:
Are you blind or something? Niger Republic na Nigeria? Clown!
don't mind them
These ipob members are just silly
Re: Boko Haram Abducts 15 Girls In Niger Republic by naijapikin04(m): 7:38pm On Nov 24, 2018
154 ex-Boko Haram fighters set for release into society – OSC

https://nextedition.com.ng/2018/11/24/154-ex-boko-haram-fighters-set-release-society-osc/

Re: Boko Haram Abducts 15 Girls In Niger Republic by Mccullum: 7:38pm On Nov 24, 2018
chiagozien:
not only hausafulanis,yorubas participated in that evil committed against easterns

Your war lord declared disintegration without following due process of gaining it in peace and he was educated to understand constitution of Nigeria that disintegration is not negotiable and instead of calling for constitution amendment first, he decided to declared Republic of Biafra and endangered his people lives, he ran away with his family and friends at the point that it was obvious that Biafra had loss the war.

Blame Ojukwu and other decision makers and stop seeking for sympathy and move on because not only Nigeria fought civil war, US experienced civil war in 1886 and they don't talk about it anymore as they focus on the betterment of their nation.

Quit being confusionist and face reality... Is it election or referendum you guys want be being confused can't take you any where.
Re: Boko Haram Abducts 15 Girls In Niger Republic by rottennaija(m): 7:38pm On Nov 24, 2018
Nukilia:
The Northern politicians are behind this terrible act. The kidnap of school girls is now a lucrative business and an opportunity for some terrible crooks to enrich themselves.

For Niger republic too? Haba, appreciate that this boko haram issue is beyond Nigerian problem alone
Re: Boko Haram Abducts 15 Girls In Niger Republic by gurunlocker: 7:38pm On Nov 24, 2018
Someone will still pay their ransom to secure their release in million dollars. They will use the money to buy mad weapons and then use the weapon to kill innocent soldiers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Certificate Of Return: Lawyer Withdraws From Okorocha’s Case / Bala Mohammed: I Told Atiku He’s Old, Tired To Lead Nigeria, Declares Interest / I Am Disturbed By ISIS’ Support For Boko Haram - Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.