Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Is Buhari The Biggest Conman In Nigeria's History? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Buhari The Biggest Conman In Nigeria's History? (1525 Views)

Buhari & The Vampires Around Him Never Wanted Tinubu To Be President - Omatseye / The Conman Called Imam Of Peace / Ifeanyi Ubah Of Former YPP Is A Traitor And A Conman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Buhari The Biggest Conman In Nigeria's History? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Nov 24, 2018
The euphoria that greeted Buhari when he won the presidential election in 2015 with a pledge to fight corruption has died down. Majority of youths were not born during Buhari military rule and fell for the propaganda and folklore about how he fought corruption and arrested politicians in the 80's and they were willing to ignore the fact Buhari was the first leader to bring recession to the country.
Under Buhari's tenure Nigeria has become the object of international ridicule and known around the world as a fantastically corrupt shithole :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56BIlZo3BFM
During his tenure we witnessed the following corruption scandals:
1) Buratai Dubai mansions and Minister of Interior Dambazau $2 million USA mansion
2) N33 Billion NEMA fraud
3)Babachir Lawal N233M grass cutting scandal
4) $25 billion NNPC contracts signed without due process when he was on his sick bed in London, UK
5) Refusal of EFCC to investigate Tinubu,Amaechi,Oshiomhole,Fashola and Fayemi despite numerous petitions
6)Timipyre Sylva 47 houses returned to him after he decamped to APC
7)The $43 million Ikoyi apartment funds
8- Refusal to investigate Bola Tinubu Alpha Beta over N100 billion tax evasion claim by the former MD.
9) Reinstatement and promotion of police pension thief Abdulrasheed Maina who was in Dubai enjoying his loot
10) Turning a blind eye to Ganduje $5 million bribery.
11) EFCC became the defence lawyer for Oshiomhole when Ochei compelled them to investigate the N43 billion embezzlement charge against him. EFCC claimed they don't have enough manpower and can't be compelled to investigate any one by the court.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Buhari The Biggest Conman In Nigeria's History? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Nov 24, 2018
Okay cool
Re: Is Buhari The Biggest Conman In Nigeria's History? by FarahAideed: 7:10pm On Nov 24, 2018
He is a con artist of black magic proportions

4 Likes

Re: Is Buhari The Biggest Conman In Nigeria's History? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Nov 24, 2018
He is the most dishonest Nigerian I have seen in my life

We were saying it people did not hear

I thank God he became President. People would have been worshipping the grave of this fraud thinking he was a saint if he did not become President

Now we know better

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Buhari The Biggest Conman In Nigeria's History? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 24, 2018
Try again

Sai Buhari till 2023.....if u don't like it, lagoon is waiting for u

3 Likes

Re: Is Buhari The Biggest Conman In Nigeria's History? by IgweBUIKE1(m): 7:19pm On Nov 24, 2018
example is the best illustration

1 Like

Re: Is Buhari The Biggest Conman In Nigeria's History? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Nov 24, 2018
omoowo8888:
Try again

Sai Buhari till 2023.....if u don't like it, lagoon is waiting for u
I wish you will address one of the ten points I raised, instead of trying to justify your 30k a month BMC salary.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Buhari The Biggest Conman In Nigeria's History? by selectedhero(m): 7:22pm On Nov 24, 2018
He clearly typifies what leaders shouldn't be

2 Likes

Re: Is Buhari The Biggest Conman In Nigeria's History? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Nov 24, 2018
krendo:
He is the most dishonest Nigerian I have seen in my life

We were saying it people did not hear

I thank God he became President. People would have been worshipping the grave of this fraud thinking he was a saint if he did not become President

Now we know better
I am happy he became President, Nigerians can now see him for the corrupt conman he really is and we now know why he said Abacha never stole. His definition of corruption is those opposed to his misrule or in the opposition.

3 Likes

Re: Is Buhari The Biggest Conman In Nigeria's History? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Nov 24, 2018
dutchbruv:

I wish you will address one of the ten points I raised, instead of trying to justify your 30k a month BMC salary.

You expect me to address those lies you put up there?

Dumbo, swerve jare

1 Like

Re: Is Buhari The Biggest Conman In Nigeria's History? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Nov 24, 2018
omoowo8888:

You expect me to address those lies you put up there?

Dumbo, swerve jare
This is how I know you're delusional and live in another reality. You Buhari zombies are the reason Nigeria will continue to remain a fantastically corrupt shithole.

7 Likes

Re: Is Buhari The Biggest Conman In Nigeria's History? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 24, 2018
dutchbruv:

This is how I know you're delusional and live in another reality. You Buhari zombies are the reason Nigeria will continue to remain a fantastically corrupt shithole.

You know deep down your mind that Buhari is not corrupt....stop peddling lies

1 Like

Re: Is Buhari The Biggest Conman In Nigeria's History? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 24, 2018
dutchbruv:

Re: Is Buhari The Biggest Conman In Nigeria's History? by OreMI22: 7:42pm On Nov 24, 2018
BUHARI IS A SWEET-TONGUED HYPOCRITE, CONMAN AND THIEF

2 Likes

Re: Is Buhari The Biggest Conman In Nigeria's History? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Nov 24, 2018
omoowo8888:

Address the ten points I raised. Nigeria fell 12 places in Transparency International annual rating under Buhari.
Even the UK parliament was mocking fantastically corrupt Buhari regime.

2 Likes

Re: Is Buhari The Biggest Conman In Nigeria's History? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Nov 24, 2018
dutchbruv:
The euphoria that greeted Buhari when he won the presidential election in 2015 with a pledge to fight corruption has died down. Majority of youths were not born during Buhari military rule and fell for the propaganda and folklore about how he fought corruption and arrested politicians in the 80's and they were willing to ignore the fact Buhari was the first leader to bring recession to the country.
Under Buhari's tenure Nigeria has become the object of international ridicule and known around the world as a fantastically corrupt shithole :

[b]1) Buratai Dubai mansions [/b]and Minister of Interior Dambazau $2 million USA mansion
4) $25 billion NNPC contracts signed without due process when he was on his sick bed in London, UK
5) Refusal of EFCC to investigate Tinubu,Amaechi,Oshiomhole,Fashola and Fayemi despite numerous petitions
8- Refusal to investigate Bola Tinubu Alpha Beta over N100 billion tax evasion claim by the former MD.
9) Reinstatement and promotion of police pension thief Abdulrasheed Maina who was in Dubai enjoying his loot

Let me address your lies
https://www.google.com.ng/amp/sunnewsonline.com/1-5m-dubai-mansions-ccb-clears-buratai/amp/

1 Like

Re: Is Buhari The Biggest Conman In Nigeria's History? by ivandragon: 7:54pm On Nov 24, 2018
i beg to disagree with the topic...

PMB is not a con artist, he is simply benefiting from the large multitude of Nigerians who refuse to reason rationally.

1 Like

Re: Is Buhari The Biggest Conman In Nigeria's History? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Nov 24, 2018
dutchbruv:

[b]1) Buratai Dubai mansions [/b]and Minister of Interior Dambazau $2 million USA mansion

Let me address your lies

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/sunnewsonline.com/1-5m-dubai-mansions-ccb-clears-buratai/amp/

Re: Is Buhari The Biggest Conman In Nigeria's History? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 24, 2018
ivandragon:
i beg to disagree with the topic...

PMB is not a con artist, he is simply benefiting from the large multitude of Nigerians who refuse to reason rationally.
Especially in the Northern part of the country with a high illiteracy population.

2 Likes

Re: Is Buhari The Biggest Conman In Nigeria's History? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 24, 2018
omoowo8888:

Let me address your lies

I agree with you Burutai bought his Dubai million dollar mansions from his savings and the profit he made from his snake farm, GTFOH brah.
Keep deceiving yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Is Buhari The Biggest Conman In Nigeria's History? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Nov 24, 2018
dutchbruv:

Tell me where Buhari was indicted in the report, read it from the link below

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/n33bn-fraud-reps-seek-sack-prosecution-of-nema-boss.html

Re: Is Buhari The Biggest Conman In Nigeria's History? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 24, 2018
dutchbruv:

I agree with you Burutai bought his Dubai million dollar mansions from his savings and the profit he made from his snake farm, GTFOH brah.
Keep deceiving yourself.

Babachir Lawal has been sacked, so, what else do u want?

EFCC probed Tinubu under GEJ's administration and he was discharged and acquitted

Stop peddling lies.....I can go on and on
Re: Is Buhari The Biggest Conman In Nigeria's History? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Nov 24, 2018
dutchbruv:

Keep deceiving yourself.
j

He bought the mansion before being appointed as COAS.....infact, he declared it in his declaration of assets form.....see link below

http://saharareporters.com/2016/07/14/conduct-bureau-buratai-declared-15m-mansions-wife’s-name

Re: Is Buhari The Biggest Conman In Nigeria's History? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Nov 24, 2018
omoowo8888:

Babachir Lawal has been sacked, so, what else do u want?

EFCC probed Tinubu under GEJ's administration and he was discharged and acquitted

Stop peddling lies.....I can go on and on
Babachir was sacked but not prosecuted. How you you allow a man who stole from displaced refugees to still walk the streets free?

And Tinubu was discharged on a technicality, not on the corruption allegations. Why didn't EFCC probe Alpha Beta N100 billion tax evasion? Why go to China to borrow funds, when they have a N100 billion naira tax evasion case right under their nose.

3 Likes

Re: Is Buhari The Biggest Conman In Nigeria's History? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 24, 2018
omoowo8888:
j

He bought the mansion before being appointed as COAS
He was still in government payroll. What is the official salary of a major General. Are they paid in dollars?

2 Likes

Re: Is Buhari The Biggest Conman In Nigeria's History? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Nov 24, 2018
dutchbruv:

Babachir was sacked but not prosecuted. How you you allow a man who stole from displaced refugees to still walk the street free?

And Tinubu was discharged on a technicality, not on the corruption allegations. Why didn't EFCC probe Alpha Beta N100 tax evasion? Why go to China to borrow funds, when they have a N100 billion naira tax evasion case right under their nose.

On which technicality?
Re: Is Buhari The Biggest Conman In Nigeria's History? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 24, 2018
dutchbruv:

He was still in government payroll. What is the official salary of a major General. Are they paid in dollars?

Are you saying a Major General cannot invest in another business and make his money?
Re: Is Buhari The Biggest Conman In Nigeria's History? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Nov 24, 2018
Re: Is Buhari The Biggest Conman In Nigeria's History? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Nov 24, 2018
dutchbruv:

And to Ganduje's issue.....do you know that all governors enjoy what is called immunity?
Re: Is Buhari The Biggest Conman In Nigeria's History? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 24, 2018
omoowo8888:

Are you saying a Major General cannot invest in another business and make his money?
He said he bought the Dubai mansions from from salary and snake farm.

2 Likes

Re: Is Buhari The Biggest Conman In Nigeria's History? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 24, 2018
dutchbruv:

He said he bought the Dubai mansions from from salary and snake farm.

Show me the proof
Re: Is Buhari The Biggest Conman In Nigeria's History? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 24, 2018
dutchbruv:

http://saharareporters.com/2016/03/19/code-conduct-tribunal-freed-bola-tinubu-error-%E2%80%93-rotimi-jacobs
https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2016/03/18/discharge-saraki-like-you-did-tinubu-agabi-tells-cct/

You are relying on what Saraki's lawyer said...that was not the stance of the CCB.....Oga...I'm done with you....just stop peddling lies....you accused Buhari of being corrupt but you don't have an evidence or proof to back up your claim

(1) (2) (Reply)

Enjoy Your Last Seven Days Of Peace / Ben Ayade Steps Aside As Governor Of Cross River For His Deputy / I’m Not An IPOB, Biafra Member But ‘just An Igbo Rapper’ Says Phyno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.