Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,128 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

The Conman Called Imam Of Peace - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Conman Called Imam Of Peace (3125 Views)

Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari / Ifeanyi Ubah Of Former YPP Is A Traitor And A Conman / Is Buhari The Biggest Conman In Nigeria's History? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Conman Called Imam Of Peace by walygy(m): 11:38pm On Mar 27, 2020
Imam of peace is a conman & jobber. Last year he reached out to one of president Muhammad Buhari Aides seeking audience with the President, that he could negotiate with IMN’s Zakzaky for the government. His move was suspicious and questionable. His attack on Pres. Buhari is nothing short of cowardice & blackmail. I know children of hate wouldn't love this.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Conman Called Imam Of Peace by PapaBaby: 11:47pm On Mar 27, 2020
[s]
walygy:
Imam of peace is a conman & jobber. Last year he reached out to one of president Muhammad Buhari Aides seeking audience with the President, that he could negotiate with IMN’s Zakzaky for the government. His move was suspicious and questionable. His attack on Pres. Buhari is nothing short of cowardice & blackmail. I know children of hate wouldn't love this.
[/s]

He is now a conman because he exposed Jubril abi?

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Conman Called Imam Of Peace by PlayerMeji: 11:50pm On Mar 27, 2020
How do these people sleep at night?

So you're telling me because he lobbied to help negotiate on behalf of the government and was turned down automatically disqualifies him from criticizing the government.

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Conman Called Imam Of Peace by GamalNasser: 11:51pm On Mar 27, 2020
Mumu zombie 90 percent of NIGERIANS support the Imam !!!!! Gerrout

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Conman Called Imam Of Peace by BuhariNaWah: 12:04am On Mar 28, 2020
walygy:
[s]Imam of peace is a conman & jobber. Last year he reached out to one of president Muhammad Buhari Aides seeking audience with the President, that he could negotiate with IMN’s Zakzaky for the government. His move was suspicious and questionable. His attack on Pres. Buhari is nothing short of cowardice & blackmail. I know children of hate wouldn't love this. [/s]

Guy, go sleep.
Don't show your stupity online at 12 midnight
Log out like the audio BBQ guy and sleep!!!

37 Likes

Re: The Conman Called Imam Of Peace by Jayjezey: 12:09am On Mar 28, 2020
walygy:

Noted. Oya goan play with sand.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Conman Called Imam Of Peace by rusher14: 12:30am On Mar 28, 2020
I said so earlier.

I checked the guy out on wikipedia and he simply screamed scammer.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Conman Called Imam Of Peace by chiiraq802(m): 12:30am On Mar 28, 2020
walygy:
Hope you will sleep well this nite ooo, don't goan drink sniper ooo.... dat imam rape una back and front today scatter...kaiiii....hahahahaha

17 Likes

Re: The Conman Called Imam Of Peace by idealogical: 12:35am On Mar 28, 2020
They know him better in Australia, but trust gullible Nigerians to turn into cheerleaders for crooks and a nonentity conman just because they hate Nigerians and the president.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Conman Called Imam Of Peace by fortunez1(m): 12:38am On Mar 28, 2020
So what's wrong with the imams request,
Come to think of the man truely represents what his name spells.

9 Likes

Re: The Conman Called Imam Of Peace by chiiraq802(m): 12:39am On Mar 28, 2020
idealogical:
They know him better in Australia, but trust gullible Nigerians to turn into cheerleaders for crooks and a nonentity conman just because they hate Nigerians and the president.
Give me one reason why i should love your President?? grin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Conman Called Imam Of Peace by StaffofOrayan(m): 12:40am On Mar 28, 2020
Chai our youths have lost it!

1 Like

Re: The Conman Called Imam Of Peace by idealogical: 12:45am On Mar 28, 2020
The man call himself imam of peace, but the peaceful imam sat on the internet to insult you, the whole of your country and your president and you still carry him on your shoulder and shining teeth like fools.

Is this what peaceful people do.? This is why they say Africans are monkeys, some people really do act like monkeys.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Conman Called Imam Of Peace by holicupp(m): 12:48am On Mar 28, 2020
WAYO ALL THE BMC ARE WAILING UNCONTROLLABLY

18 Likes

Re: The Conman Called Imam Of Peace by idealogical: 12:50am On Mar 28, 2020
chiiraq802:

Give me one reason why i should love your President?? grin

The majority love the president and voted overwhelmingly to put him in office so your love or no love for him is totally irrelevant, it means nothing.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Conman Called Imam Of Peace by madone: 12:54am On Mar 28, 2020
StaffofOrayan:
Chai our youths have lost it!
help us find it naah

1 Like

Re: The Conman Called Imam Of Peace by RussianKGB: 12:54am On Mar 28, 2020
[s]
idealogical:
The man call himself imam of peace, but the peaceful imam sat on the internet to insult your, the whole of your country and your president and you still carry him on the shoulder and shining teeth like fools.

Is this what peaceful people do.? This is why they say Africans are monkeys, some people really do act like monkeys.
[/s]
Point of correction he insulted Mumuhammed Buhari and the mumus who voted him into power and not all Nigerians.

27 Likes

Re: The Conman Called Imam Of Peace by chiiraq802(m): 12:55am On Mar 28, 2020
idealogical:

The majority love the president and voted overwhelmingly to put him in office so your love or no love for him is totally irrelevant, it means nothing.

As usual, nothing to prove...
noted. goan play with sniper

19 Likes

Re: The Conman Called Imam Of Peace by chiiraq802(m): 12:56am On Mar 28, 2020
idealogical:
The man call himself imam of peace, but the peaceful imam sat on the internet to insult your, the whole of your country and your president and you still carry him on the shoulder and shining teeth like fools.

Zombie ooo!!! Zombie!!!!

18 Likes

Re: The Conman Called Imam Of Peace by Psalmy2cute(m): 12:57am On Mar 28, 2020
walygy:
you must be high on cheap drugs.. so what's your point exactly??

13 Likes

Re: The Conman Called Imam Of Peace by idealogical: 12:59am On Mar 28, 2020
Just look at them. Too many kids on NL. grin grin
Re: The Conman Called Imam Of Peace by ejanla077: 1:25am On Mar 28, 2020
walygy:

Why re u telling us. Dont u kno his twitter. Goan tell d world he is a fraudster like he made d world kno buhari is a presidencovik

12 Likes

Re: The Conman Called Imam Of Peace by StaffofOrayan(m): 1:42am On Mar 28, 2020
madone:
help us find it naah

1 Like

Re: The Conman Called Imam Of Peace by madone: 2:11am On Mar 28, 2020
[quote author=StaffofOrayan post=87834720][/quote]lol ode. old fool. u too no and u re here on nairaland u ni go open ur own version. animal claiming maturity.
Re: The Conman Called Imam Of Peace by thunderfirebubu: 2:28am On Mar 28, 2020
walygy:
dem don use dis one sense fry akara. Comot from here now.

10 Likes

Re: The Conman Called Imam Of Peace by thunderfirebubu: 2:33am On Mar 28, 2020
idealogical:

oga pls ask whatever school u attended to refund u all ur fees cus u don't seem learned in any way.

6 Likes

Re: The Conman Called Imam Of Peace by Wiseandtrue(f): 3:05am On Mar 28, 2020
I talk am say zombies go begin dey investigate this man undecided

Instead of them to stick to the message, they will be battling the messenger

It's truly stupid people that elect stupid president undecided

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Conman Called Imam Of Peace by allthingsgood: 3:13am On Mar 28, 2020
PapaBaby:

He is now a conman because he exposed Jubril abi?

So why did u want jubril to address u Confused wailers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Conman Called Imam Of Peace by allthingsgood: 3:15am On Mar 28, 2020
thunderfirebubu:
dem don use dis one sense fry akara. Comot from here now.

Make hatred no kill u o
Bye
Re: The Conman Called Imam Of Peace by allthingsgood: 3:17am On Mar 28, 2020
PlayerMeji:
How do these people sleep at night?

So you're telling me because he lobbied to help negotiate on behalf of the government and was turned down automatically disqualifies him from criticizing the government.

Yes
Re: The Conman Called Imam Of Peace by belente(m): 3:27am On Mar 28, 2020
This Imam of peace comments really pain the dullar,d Zombies

7 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Buhari Can't Hide His Nepotism" - Reno Omokri Highlights 12 Points (pics) / Fresh Hope For Obaseki As INEC States Criteria To Run For Governorship / I Cant Be Fighting Bokoharam Here In Sambisa And My Brothers Are Dying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.