Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,690 members, 7,823,945 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Curvaceous Ghana Lady With Gigantic Boobs, Proudly Show Them Off, Calls Them - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Curvaceous Ghana Lady With Gigantic Boobs, Proudly Show Them Off, Calls Them (2902 Views)

Curvaceous Lady Attached With Gigantic Boobs & ASS Goes Viral As She Flaunt Them / Curvaceous Lady Attached With Gigantic Boobs Goes Viral As She Flaunts Them Open / Busty Lady With Gigantic Boobs Celebrates As She Graduates From Covenant Uni (pi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Curvaceous Ghana Lady With Gigantic Boobs, Proudly Show Them Off, Calls Them by realmedia(f): 10:48pm On Nov 24, 2018
The Chain was what actually caught my attention, lol.. Someone said over dose, Anyway Her name is Choco Brown and yes, She's well endowed, Been seeing her photos on Explorer for sometime now. !

See more of her photos HERE >>>>>> https://onecornergizt..com/2018/09/curvaceous-ghanaian-lady-with-gigantic.html

(1) (Reply)

I Stop Giving Girls Attention & Attend To The Ones Giving Me Attention / Nigerian Men Share Heartbreak Experiences On Twitter / Are You Worried About Mouth Odour Or Bad Breath?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.