Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Initialize Was Scammed On Wednesday - Technology Market (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Initialize Was Scammed On Wednesday (9304 Views)

I Was Scammed At Tecno Carl Care.(RESOLVED NOW) / How I Got Scammed 15k By A Nairalander / FAKE Samsung Galaxy S4 Is All Over Ikeja....don't Be SCAMMED!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Initialize Was Scammed On Wednesday by bigbash(m): 12:55pm On Jul 29, 2010
@initialize
God in His infinite mercy will replace the loss with the best for you.
Re: Initialize Was Scammed On Wednesday by kobikwelu(m): 1:31pm On Jul 29, 2010
i can never ever transact a business deal on NL!!!

i dey mad??, with all these sharks lurking around to fleece you of your hard earned naira!!!!!!

if you go to the business section, all you see is email addy, and fone nos

i just read and try and google what ever i need
Re: Initialize Was Scammed On Wednesday by Ranoscky(m): 1:49pm On Jul 29, 2010
^
grin grin grin

Ol boy, u no funny at all O! grin

so u mean say all d guys wey dey hia (NL) na shark? grin
Re: Initialize Was Scammed On Wednesday by kobikwelu(m): 2:00pm On Jul 29, 2010
^^^^^^

i meant mostly in the business section,

when you want info on stuff, instead of the pricks to offer angry angry angry angry

they would instead tell tell you to contact them!!!! angry angry angry

for what?
Re: Initialize Was Scammed On Wednesday by Ranoscky(m): 2:24pm On Jul 29, 2010
^
Doz guys r pour scammers, no 2nd taught!
Re: Initialize Was Scammed On Wednesday by talk2medo(m): 3:36pm On Jul 29, 2010
@initialize
Let me tell you this today, your sorrow has been stolen away, U will know no more sorrow in your life, Your Joy has come, have my faith my borther, all is well. am so sorry about this dude. One Love!!!
Re: Initialize Was Scammed On Wednesday by kobikwelu(m): 3:57pm On Jul 29, 2010
^^^^^^^

i have suggestions on how you could start a church

for more info, contact me on kobikwelu@yahoo.com

nos, 08035965073 tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
grin grin grin grin
Re: Initialize Was Scammed On Wednesday by Julot: 6:16pm On Jul 29, 2010
embarassed What happened to my post? I contributed here but cant find it. WAS IT DELETED? Cant I contribute a piece? embarassed
Re: Initialize Was Scammed On Wednesday by Fhemmmy: 6:22pm On Jul 29, 2010
Julot:

embarassed What happened to my post? I contributed here but cant find it. WAS IT DELETED? Cant I contribute a piece? embarassed

Probably the spam bot
Re: Initialize Was Scammed On Wednesday by initialize(m): 3:20am On Jul 30, 2010
Seem some people don't know the reason why i created this thread.

@hotqueen
Check my past post and you can deduct or have a little idea about the person I claim to be here on NL.

I created this thread to make everyone aware and be watchful in all their dealings here, If you read what I posted about GLOADED, I didn't say he is a new guy that called me up that he wants to buy a laptop and i sent it to him without collecting money, I have added him to my Yahoo messenger over a year, around the time I did HYIP(high yield investment program) and needed to buy LR, also he has been chatting with me for more than 6 months and usually calls me for longer period on phone using the etisalat line i posted at the beginning of this thread, he claims he is the Head Supervisor in one of the departments in Etisalat office in Warri and that's is why he calls for free with the line, he has families that he caters for being the first born and most of them school at Igbinedion University, He gave me no reason to doubt him until the recent scam, I thought he was my friend. i didn't know that he was patiently waiting for years till I will fall into his trap.

I started selling here with nothing but i know what God can do cause i have a good testimony to his glory
Re: Initialize Was Scammed On Wednesday by Fhemmmy: 3:56am On Jul 30, 2010
kobikwelu:

i can never ever transact a business deal on NL!!!

i dey mad??, with all these sharks lurking around to fleece you of your hard earned naira!!!!!!

if you go to the business section, all you see is email addy, and fone nos

i just read and try and google what ever i need
kobikwelu:

^^^^^^

i meant mostly in the business section,

when you want info on stuff, instead of the pricks to offer angry angry angry angry

they would instead tell tell you to contact them!!!! angry angry angry

for what?

There are still som reliable business people here.
So dont let us generalize.
We have been doing business and online buz as well as Pre-Order business and we doing it in genuine way.
Re: Initialize Was Scammed On Wednesday by Julot: 9:09am On Jul 30, 2010
Fhemmmy:

Probably the spam bot  shocked

Thanks Femmmmmmy, I hope so. Have always enjoyed most of your contributions as a guest b4 I registered to be a member. Sometimes u made me laugh.   smiley

@Initialize
Take heart, hold it tight cos it hurts and dont u ever trust anybody including urself sometime so deeply so u dont fall a VICTIM of bad eggs. cool
Re: Initialize Was Scammed On Wednesday by Nobody: 9:32am On Jul 30, 2010
hello sorry for your loss may Almighty God replenish your loss.I have a very strong complain abt the image we ourselves have of ourselves many pips saying things like this is Nigeria meaning what?lets be careful how we run down ourselves and later start complaining of our poor international Image.
Re: Initialize Was Scammed On Wednesday by xpmode(m): 5:08pm On Jul 30, 2010
Sorry man 4 the loss

But pls did you have any other Laptop for sale i need to buy
Re: Initialize Was Scammed On Wednesday by Ameboperoo(m): 10:17pm On Jul 30, 2010
@Initialize. Just take heart. I know how u feel. A neighbour entered my room recently and stole my property worth just 20k. It so pained me when my collegue told me I was careless to have left my room unlocked when my wife is at the backyard. I felt like denouncing my faith and going to one Onisango but I just took a second thought. Now, I'm just thanking God for I listen to His word. What has been added to me since then, I can't even count. As if they have been waiting for it to happen. What am I saying? Just focus on your future, concentrate on your exams, take away every forms of regret from your mind and view what has happen as a stepping stone to your greatness. Also continue your good work but trust only God. I assure you, You'll testify to His goodness.
Re: Initialize Was Scammed On Wednesday by Smi1(m): 11:12pm On Jul 30, 2010
You shouldn't have send the item before getting your "kUDI" in cash !! anyway sha you will be fine it's just for a matter of time you will rise up again wink be strong and remain focus
Re: Initialize Was Scammed On Wednesday by chelseabmw(m): 6:38am On Jul 31, 2010
@poster
u don't have a story.i think u r dumb
how will u send someone ur laptop
a person u ve never seen.i pity u
Re: Initialize Was Scammed On Wednesday by chelseabmw(m): 6:43am On Jul 31, 2010
Fhemmmy:

There are still som reliable business people here.
So dont let us generalize.
We have been doing business and online buz as well as Pre-Order business and we doing it in genuine way.

dont mind them, u guys should come to the auto section u will see truthworthy people there.
Re: Initialize Was Scammed On Wednesday by chelseabmw(m): 6:52am On Jul 31, 2010
HotKween:

@topic
Dis story stinks. There is smtin wrong with it. Nobody is dis gullible. D poster is definitely nt telling us d truth. I cnt imagine sending laptops witout at least 50% down payment n a guarantee of d balance. It is nt enuf 2 cme on forums n cry foul jst cos u r a "known" name on nairaland. Like sm1 observed, d poster must b a partner-in-crime wit d gloaded fella 2 av bin involved in bizness dealings of dis kind dat involves trust. My questn 2 d poster is: HAVE U EVA SCAMMED SM1 IN your LIFE? IN ALL HONESTY AND B4 GOD CAN U SAY U HV NEVA SCAMMED IN your LIFE? If you hv then NEMESIS is at play. If nt n u r saying d truth then your battle shall b fought by a higher being.

Well spoken my friend
u just spoke my heart
The dude is a liar
Re: Initialize Was Scammed On Wednesday by chelseabmw(m): 6:55am On Jul 31, 2010
[size=18pt]THIS POSTER JUST NEED A LITTLE ATTENTION AND HE HAS GOTTEN IT[/size]
Re: Initialize Was Scammed On Wednesday by chelseabmw(m): 10:50am On Jul 31, 2010
:-x :-x :-x
Re: Initialize Was Scammed On Wednesday by Woke4all(m): 1:06pm On Jul 31, 2010
@OP,
Sorry 4 the lost you fit send me one?. grin

Whenever am in the technology market section i see find interest in lots of things but buyer dey fear seller dey fear. I cannot send my money without seeing/testing what am purchasing so i just do pricing on N/L. 

I know know where market dey before i go do spiritual business?
Re: Initialize Was Scammed On Wednesday by Ranoscky(m): 3:54pm On Jul 31, 2010
^ grin grin grin

U dey fear spiritual bizness? grin
Re: Initialize Was Scammed On Wednesday by BABAJ1: 7:00pm On Jul 31, 2010
sir,
he has been doin this for years now he has duped a lot of people and I hope seun is seein dis cos it culd undermine the intergrity of this forum.
Re: Initialize Was Scammed On Wednesday by Woke4all(m): 7:03pm On Jul 31, 2010
Ranoscky:

^ grin grin grin

U dey fear spiritual bizness? grin

Yes Oooo bro. Na physical one i dey do.
Re: Initialize Was Scammed On Wednesday by Ranoscky(m): 8:04pm On Jul 31, 2010
^
i dey fell u brov, no be ur fault!
Re: Initialize Was Scammed On Wednesday by gmcbiz(m): 8:10am On Aug 01, 2010
i have been doing biz here for many yrs now and av been scammed once just like u and since then av earnt my lessons.
dis is how i do my biz on nl now.
1. we either meet face to face and transact.
2. or i send the goods to ur destination tru someone i know, buyer meets up wit d person and pays after confirming the goods.
3. or i send the goods tru a transport driver (i normally use chisco) and reach agreement wit him to deliver the goods and colleect money on my behalf.

i think these are the safest ways to transact. buyer and seller stays at peace.
Re: Initialize Was Scammed On Wednesday by initialize(m): 7:42am On Aug 02, 2010
thanks for your comments. Although the guy hasn't paid me but i'll not relent, I'll not look down on myself, it just a bad time that comes once in everybody's life.

Thanks everyone. Mod please close the thread.
Re: Initialize Was Scammed On Wednesday by MrInfo1(m): 11:06pm On Aug 02, 2010
Sorry mate  undecided lesson learnt
Re: Initialize Was Scammed On Wednesday by initialize(m): 11:44am On Aug 03, 2010
I have placed the matter on God's hands, I can't afford to trust any man again, even the one that claims to want to help me on the matter as they might also want to reap where they didn't sow. I will let you know some of the GLOADED details so that no one here falls a victim like I did.

Name on the package: ONOS Sammie
His phone numbers are: 08094765903, 08063114280. there's also one 0702 number that is in the old thread someone he duped earlier said he called him with.

I doesn't use the GLOADED username here anymore but i'm sure he is one of the people that posted on my other thread with another ID, make sure you don't fall victim. he has taken my money but I'm still here because this is where i made all the money from and I am not going to run away now.

I LOVE NAIRALAND. Thank you Seun.
Re: Initialize Was Scammed On Wednesday by Adrianne(f): 6:16pm On Aug 03, 2010
initialize:

I have placed the matter on God's hands, I can't afford to trust any man again, even the one that claims to want to help me on the matter as they might also want to reap where they didn't sow. I will let you know some of the GLOADED details so that no one here falls a victim like I did.

Name on the package: ONOS Sammie
His phone numbers are: 08094765903, 08063114280. there's also one 0702 number that is in the old thread someone he duped earlier said he called him with.

I doesn't use the GLOADED username here anymore but i'm sure he is one of the people that posted on my other thread with another ID, make sure you don't fall victim. he has taken my money but I'm still here because this is where i made all the money from and I am not going to run away now.

I LOVE NAIRALAND. Thank you Seun.

[size=40pt]FU CKING FOOL[/size]
Re: Initialize Was Scammed On Wednesday by Wylout: 7:51pm On Aug 03, 2010
@ All

I don't really think this guy would just cook up some story just to get attention.
I mean, is attention really really that important.
@ Poster
Ur ID is not a new one on nairaland and means u've bin here for lyk how long?
Lets just assume you got careless this one time. Take it easy man!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

We Fix Laptop Screens At Very Good Price in Lagos. / Black Friday Clearance Sales, everything must Go!!! / My Gotv Decoder Is Refusing To Boot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.