Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,359 members, 7,812,015 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:19 AM

PENIEL Ngonde-this Youtube Channel Has Blessed Me Tremendously - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / PENIEL Ngonde-this Youtube Channel Has Blessed Me Tremendously (2768 Views)

Which Of Apostle Arome Osayi's Messages Has Blessed You Most? / First Chamber Of Hell (peniel Ngonde) / Can You Curse What God Has Blessed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PENIEL Ngonde-this Youtube Channel Has Blessed Me Tremendously by ModestManager: 4:51am On Nov 25, 2018
Hi beloved of God. I felt led by the Holy Spirit of God to share this YouTube Christian Video Channel with you.
It is run by beloved brethren in Christ, principally Bro Peniel Ngonde.

Check it out ,bookmark it.Some videos from them have so much helped me and I know they will help you as well.

CHANNEL ADDRESS: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5_8KLr7rlDzs2-Cu97B-pQ

sample video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5EAC1LGc9zk

Happy Sunday and best wishes.
Re: PENIEL Ngonde-this Youtube Channel Has Blessed Me Tremendously by LiquidLove(f): 6:00am On Jan 25, 2022
Peniel said bewitched babies go to hell.

A person just needs to be born again of the Spirit & continue walking in the Spirit. There are many aspects to Christianity after being saved & justified/born again/born of God/born of the Spirit but I'll end there.
Peniel talks about soo many things, some videos aren't his hence the robotic voices.
He sounds like those passive people who just seem unbothered, he rarely respond to comments.
His account can be doubted or if true it was Encounter given by demons.
Not trying to be too quick to attribute everything to demonic activity but it's very possible.
Demons can also give visions & do visitations to confuse the body of Christ so that when the person comes out of that experience they'll start all sorts of doctrines & cause fear then people will focus on "not wearing weaves, nails" "not doing this and that" which is mechanical behavioral change and not one from the renewal of your mind by meditating on God's word
If it were true he'd be like Bill Wiese & others who had true encounters from Holy Spirit going around telling people, encouraging them to be born again & living for God & writing books probably
Accounts of hell are good to know but the way it is being done by Peniel Ngonde is questionable �

(1) (Reply)

Bad dream about my friend, should I tell her? / Sierra Leone Pastors That Will Go To Hell / All You Need Is Inside You! : Pastor Chris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.