Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,909 members, 7,852,055 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:07 PM

Laclass Ozougwu Builds A House (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laclass Ozougwu Builds A House (Photos) (35039 Views)

Etor Residence Hotel: Ubi Franklin Builds A Hotel In Abuja / Christabel Ekeh Builds A New House (Photos) / Susan Maxwell Builds A New House (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laclass Ozougwu Builds A House (Photos) by tosinosam(m): 8:36am On Nov 25, 2018
Some idiots for one corner go still dey hate

4 Likes

Re: Laclass Ozougwu Builds A House (Photos) by d4gmail: 8:38am On Nov 25, 2018
Smart Igbo boy

2 Likes

Re: Laclass Ozougwu Builds A House (Photos) by Nobody: 8:39am On Nov 25, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The least he could have done was to floor the house either with either interlocking tiles or mosaic marble then put an electric fence on it or even spiral barbed links.

I also detest his choice of colour and the roofing pattern as well as material, a simple gable or a backward flat roof made of stone-coated roofing tiles would have done the trick.

But what do I know?.
Go and build yours.

4 Likes

Re: Laclass Ozougwu Builds A House (Photos) by Inception(m): 8:40am On Nov 25, 2018
olufalaye:
Pls I will make this brief, am student of estate management, I recently loose my part time job due to expiration of contract.My only concern is that I needed to pay my tuition fee for my final semester, whichis 80.300 naira.I have a pay later app am running to borrow to sustain when I was working, I think I can borrow up to 25k there now, all I needed is 55k to complete this tuition fee.Pls help me don't let me loose all I've suffered for 5 years just because of this last payment, I only have till Monday.Pls I have no parent. so that's never an option for me.All necessary information is with me to confirm this claim. I can even send my school login details to whoever is willing tohelp my account details is on my profile and contact.ThanksPls save my life.

This is becoming sickening and irritating.

4 Likes

Re: Laclass Ozougwu Builds A House (Photos) by Bamangan: 8:41am On Nov 25, 2018
chaotik:
It amazes me how anything our celebrities build are labelled multi million naira mansion ...
Oya tell us how much the building is worth if not millions

4 Likes

Re: Laclass Ozougwu Builds A House (Photos) by idonhammer: 8:41am On Nov 25, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
You wan compare yourself with original Igbo man abi? fool!
Re: Laclass Ozougwu Builds A House (Photos) by Nobody: 8:42am On Nov 25, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
Yahoo boy...
drug addict..
cos acting a low budget ipob movie can't even build u a hut talkmore of a house
today is sunday if not i wud hav givn u loads of abuse dat u cannot handle

1 Like

Re: Laclass Ozougwu Builds A House (Photos) by mhizminna(f): 8:44am On Nov 25, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
Yahoo boy...
drug addict..

You see those low budget, Aba movies? They are the real deal! cos only few people goes to the cinema and a larger population depend on this 'low budget' Aba movies even pirated copies of this cinema movies are selling more than the originals.

1 Like

Re: Laclass Ozougwu Builds A House (Photos) by Nobody: 8:44am On Nov 25, 2018
Simplep:
Not hating bur the house looks like shops
where is ur own? jealousy

4 Likes

Re: Laclass Ozougwu Builds A House (Photos) by ogawisdom(m): 8:45am On Nov 25, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
Yahoo boy...
drug addict..

imagine

from waka pass roles in movies

1 Like

Re: Laclass Ozougwu Builds A House (Photos) by nwanyionitsha: 8:45am On Nov 25, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
Yahoo boy...
drug addict..
PAINS!!!!!
Do you own a house?
Oduduwans and foolishness are twins.

4 Likes

Re: Laclass Ozougwu Builds A House (Photos) by ogawisdom(m): 8:47am On Nov 25, 2018
OdikwaRisky:
shiit looks like it'd collapse any time soon... not hating tho

and what sort of ugly af house is that?? reminds me of a boarding school hostel

grin

it's for rental

block of flats

dude is wise

if a flat goes for 400k per annum
ie 400k times 6flats = 2.4million every year till death do him part

5 Likes

Re: Laclass Ozougwu Builds A House (Photos) by nwanyionitsha: 8:47am On Nov 25, 2018
OdikwaRisky:

Do you own a house or your just being envious?

1 Like

Re: Laclass Ozougwu Builds A House (Photos) by speedyconnect3: 8:48am On Nov 25, 2018
He tried, not easy in bubus economy...

4 Likes

Re: Laclass Ozougwu Builds A House (Photos) by Nobody: 8:48am On Nov 25, 2018
Simplep:
Not hating bur the house looks like shops
NO HATING,
But you will still spread your LEGS over Lagos and ADAMAWA just to have him....

5 Likes

Re: Laclass Ozougwu Builds A House (Photos) by nwanyionitsha: 8:48am On Nov 25, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

They'd always use an mgbirijodo-trained draughtsman instead of hiring a professional architect.

The least he could have done was to floor the house either with either interlocking tiles or mosaic marble then put an electric fence on it or even spiral barbed links.

I also detest his choice of colour and the roofing pattern as well as material, a simple gable or a backward flat roof made of stone-coated roofing tiles would have done the trick.

A sliding see-through gate would have also been employed considering the limited parking space and the railings on the balcony belong to the stone-ages.

Who even chooses a whack sliding window over a casement window these days?
Both in aesthetics and ventilation access, the later dusts the former.

If I didn't know better, I'd have called this a junior staff quarters for officers of the Nigerian Prisons Services or a shabilly built asylum.
But the blogger here called it a mansion

Well, what do I know?
On top another man house.
Build your own.

3 Likes

Re: Laclass Ozougwu Builds A House (Photos) by Tonymegabush1(m): 8:50am On Nov 25, 2018
some of you here will just be hating yet still staying in your parents house owning landlords rent consistently, I have overseen a building contract from foundation to roofing cum painting to tell you building a house no be child's play.

kudos to him, e no easy to own a property, if am to say this building will cost not less than 20million and still counting, how many of you here has 20million to be hating your fellow.

8 Likes

Re: Laclass Ozougwu Builds A House (Photos) by WaffenSS(m): 8:52am On Nov 25, 2018
A block of flats

Anything higher than the ground floor is now a mansion according to nairaland
Re: Laclass Ozougwu Builds A House (Photos) by chukwuibuipob: 8:55am On Nov 25, 2018
sad angry sad
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

They'd always use an mgbirijodo-trained draughtsman instead of hiring a professional architect.

A sliding see-through gate would have also been employed considering the limited parking space and the railings on the balcony belong to the stone-ages.

If I didn't know better, I'd have called this a junior staff quarters for officers of the Nigerian Prisons Services or a shabilly built asylum.

Well, what do I know?
undecided
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Well, what do I know?
kip qwayet and face front.If he do all u mentioned here, pipu like u will call him a thief.If he's truly a thief , as sum peepz call him una too should go and thief and let see una end.Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Laclass Ozougwu Builds A House (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 8:55am On Nov 25, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Well, what do I know?
You have started again shocked

1 Like

Re: Laclass Ozougwu Builds A House (Photos) by Deltatoto: 8:55am On Nov 25, 2018
Mintum:

So how much does it cost? Thousands? undecided
millions but not mansions.mansiins are not more than 10 in Nigeria
Re: Laclass Ozougwu Builds A House (Photos) by Banter1(m): 9:00am On Nov 25, 2018
Congrats. God bless us as he blessed you Amen. not a fan of his choice of paint color
Re: Laclass Ozougwu Builds A House (Photos) by sexy74(m): 9:01am On Nov 25, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
Yahoo boy...
drug addict..
I know you have a problem seeing people happy or succeed, but writing it openly , is what I don't understand .

1 Like

Re: Laclass Ozougwu Builds A House (Photos) by Nobody: 9:02am On Nov 25, 2018
nah not hating, I'd aways be happy over the success of a nwanne, but that structure appears weak to me
nwanyionitsha:
Do you own a house or your just being envious?
Re: Laclass Ozougwu Builds A House (Photos) by bejick(m): 9:11am On Nov 25, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Well, what do I know?

Picture of the face me I face you are staying or you are busy talking nonsense

1 Like

Re: Laclass Ozougwu Builds A House (Photos) by Nobody: 9:14am On Nov 25, 2018
OdikwaRisky:

it is a block of flats,dummy!
Re: Laclass Ozougwu Builds A House (Photos) by husbandsnatcha(f): 9:15am On Nov 25, 2018
Nkita nwa mama ...am so happy 4 u nkita nwa mama
Re: Laclass Ozougwu Builds A House (Photos) by husbandsnatcha(f): 9:18am On Nov 25, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Well, what do I know?
nna i so much hate u!

1 Like

Re: Laclass Ozougwu Builds A House (Photos) by DonMekino(m): 9:20am On Nov 25, 2018
Typical Igbo guy.... Ur mates on the other side will use theirs to impregnate, club and buy exotic cars.....then they will make derogatory remarks about ur hustle and call u yahoo and ritual guy....my brother leave them and continue ur journey to greater things....I saw a comment talking about d house falling, never mind them, jealousy is in their DNA....

6 Likes

Re: Laclass Ozougwu Builds A House (Photos) by GavelSlam: 9:23am On Nov 25, 2018
Congratulations to the young man.

It can only get better with hard work and dedication.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chika Ike Wore This In 2013 And 2016 / Adorable Photo Of Basketmouth's Wife And Daughter / Regina Daniels Looking Older And Cute In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.