Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,012 members, 7,852,447 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:19 PM

Laclass Ozougwu Builds A House (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laclass Ozougwu Builds A House (Photos) (35043 Views)

Etor Residence Hotel: Ubi Franklin Builds A Hotel In Abuja / Christabel Ekeh Builds A New House (Photos) / Susan Maxwell Builds A New House (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laclass Ozougwu Builds A House (Photos) by nokatakata: 9:46am On Nov 25, 2018
Oceannaagent:
Purely for investment purpose

That's how you know people who worked hard for their money. Not some useless actresses who we don't see in movies but be building houses in lekki and ajah just to show off.

2 Likes

Re: Laclass Ozougwu Builds A House (Photos) by nonye6194: 10:56am On Nov 25, 2018
Denique:

Customer dada ni grin @Nwaamaikpe

Although he makes sense a lot of the time but figuratively which is why it seems like he talks "rubbish" wink

I go to the comment section to search for NwaAmaikpe mouthed contributions. Eloquent English and non merciful critic. He's undoubtedly the most popular and sought after NLander after lala grin

2 Likes

Re: Laclass Ozougwu Builds A House (Photos) by busterr(m): 11:13am On Nov 25, 2018
Auxtin85:
Is he an actor? Under which wood, Nollywood, Asabawood, yorubawood, igbowood or beninwood. Una go begin explain wetin una dey so soon oo

What's asabawood?

1 Like

Re: Laclass Ozougwu Builds A House (Photos) by Emeknightpeter: 11:24am On Nov 25, 2018
OdikwaRisky:
shiit looks like it'd collapse any time soon... not hating tho

and what sort of ugly af house is that?? reminds me of a boarding school hostel
true the house looks like hostel
Re: Laclass Ozougwu Builds A House (Photos) by Denique(f): 11:33am On Nov 25, 2018
nonye6194:

I go to the comment section to search for NwaAmaikpe mouthed contributions. Eloquent English and non merciful critic. He's undoubtedly the most popular and sought after NLander after lala grin
He's soooooooo eloquent and witty in a mean way cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Laclass Ozougwu Builds A House (Photos) by galaxy2020(m): 11:50am On Nov 25, 2018
He's frustrated i believe.
Re: Laclass Ozougwu Builds A House (Photos) by CDCEO001: 11:53am On Nov 25, 2018
I don't even know him, it's been years since i sat down and watched a Nollywood movie from start to finish.
Well, congrats to him.
Re: Laclass Ozougwu Builds A House (Photos) by Memejem: 12:36pm On Nov 25, 2018
I saw this exact comment on Instagram. So either you are a troll online or someone is impersonating you to behave like a troll

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

They'd always use an mgbirijodo-trained draughtsman instead of hiring a professional architect.

The least he could have done was to floor the house either with either interlocking tiles or mosaic marble then put an electric fence on it or even spiral barbed links.

I also detest his choice of colour and the roofing pattern as well as material, a simple gable or a backward flat roof made of stone-coated roofing tiles would have done the trick.

A sliding see-through gate would have also been employed considering the limited parking space and the railings on the balcony belong to the stone-ages.

Who even chooses a whack sliding window over a casement window these days?
Both in aesthetics and ventilation access, the later dusts the former.

If I didn't know better, I'd have called this a junior staff quarters for officers of the Nigerian Prisons Services or a shabilly built asylum.
But the blogger here called it a mansion

Well, what do I know?
Re: Laclass Ozougwu Builds A House (Photos) by sprints2: 1:02pm On Nov 25, 2018
that one na landllord house wet he built to milk tenants...he did not build it for his personal use but for house rent...Nigerian celebrities and lies
Re: Laclass Ozougwu Builds A House (Photos) by povicky1(m): 1:06pm On Nov 25, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

They'd always use an mgbirijodo-trained draughtsman instead of hiring a professional architect.

The least he could have done was to floor the house either with either interlocking tiles or mosaic marble then put an electric fence on it or even spiral barbed links.

I also detest his choice of colour and the roofing pattern as well as material, a simple gable or a backward flat roof made of stone-coated roofing tiles would have done the trick.

A sliding see-through gate would have also been employed considering the limited parking space and the railings on the balcony belong to the stone-ages.

If I didn't know better, I'd have called this a junior staff quarters for officers of the Nigerian Prisons Services or a shabilly built asylum.

Well, what do I know?

Jobless Nigeria youth. Don't worry when you build your own. You can do all of that. Nonsense
Re: Laclass Ozougwu Builds A House (Photos) by thosedays: 1:19pm On Nov 25, 2018
Real Igbo Boy. You have done it...
Now move unto the next bigger thing, don't relent.
Congratulations!!!
Re: Laclass Ozougwu Builds A House (Photos) by macho44(m): 2:39pm On Nov 25, 2018
Jestin:
Baba God give me the ability to complete mine soon
Amen. I tap from ur blessings too.
Re: Laclass Ozougwu Builds A House (Photos) by Auxtin85(m): 3:20pm On Nov 25, 2018
busterr:

What's asabawood? slowpoke

Ask the oldest person your family he or she may know
Re: Laclass Ozougwu Builds A House (Photos) by Auxtin85(m): 3:20pm On Nov 25, 2018
busterr:

What's asabawood? slowpoke

I guess your father should know better animal.
Re: Laclass Ozougwu Builds A House (Photos) by busterr(m): 4:55pm On Nov 25, 2018
Auxtin85:

Ask the oldest person your family he or she may know

Lame. Not surprised tho. Oya go and play with your mates.
Re: Laclass Ozougwu Builds A House (Photos) by Ignatio(m): 5:51pm On Nov 25, 2018
mhizminna:

You see those low budget, Aba movies? They are the real deal! cos only few people goes to the cinema and a larger population depend on this 'low budget' Aba movies even pirated copies of this cinema movies are selling more than the originals.

Truth is dude is a yahoo boy disguising as an actor. We know who the high earning actors are.
People shouldn't be misled thinking he made money from acting.
Re: Laclass Ozougwu Builds A House (Photos) by Edge1(m): 8:26pm On Nov 25, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Well, what do I know?

I'm very sure you are just a fresh architecture graduate.
Next time, try to look around so you can learn how block of flats are built in your immediate environment.

You actually know nothing, so focus on your 30k BMC stipend.

1 Like

Re: Laclass Ozougwu Builds A House (Photos) by kernel001: 10:26pm On Nov 25, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
Yahoo boy...
drug addict..
cos acting a low budget ipob movie can't even build u a hut talkmore of a house

Worshipper of Tinubu! Slow down from drugs.

1 Like

Re: Laclass Ozougwu Builds A House (Photos) by kernel001: 10:28pm On Nov 25, 2018
OdikwaRisky:
shiit looks like it'd collapse any time soon... not hating tho

and what sort of ugly af house is that?? reminds me of a boarding school hostel

People like you never build a block till they've gone to meet their ancestors in hell.

1 Like

Re: Laclass Ozougwu Builds A House (Photos) by billbonesmd(m): 11:18pm On Nov 25, 2018
Easy, Easy.. Nigeria Hard, e try. wink
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Well, what do I know?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Olusoji Jacob & Blessing Douglas Wedding / Regina Daniels Looking Older And Cute In New Photos / Lil Kesh Reveals How He Met Olamide And The Reason For The Headies Clash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.