Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,412 members, 7,843,226 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Obasanjo In Yola For Turbaning Of Atiku As The 7th Waziri Adamawa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo In Yola For Turbaning Of Atiku As The 7th Waziri Adamawa (43014 Views)

Matawalle’s Appointees Were ‘Chief Guests’ At Turbaning Of Ado Aleru - Abdul / Zamfara Government Reacts To Turbaning Of Ado Aleru / Tinubu, Shettima, Amaechi Attend Turbaning Of Modi, Aisha Buhari’s Brother (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo In Yola For Turbaning Of Atiku As The 7th Waziri Adamawa by hundredrivas(m): 9:18pm On Nov 25, 2018
Awaiting presido. 2019 obj and gej will also come for your swearing in.
Re: Obasanjo In Yola For Turbaning Of Atiku As The 7th Waziri Adamawa by gaby(m): 9:54pm On Nov 25, 2018
madridsta007:

It is public knowledge that Obj went against GEJ because of the latter’s refusal to give him the obeisance and loyalty that Obj demands and likes. He was not based on developmental or HDI reasons. Obj knows that Nigerians are emotional and not logical thinkers so he latched on emotive landmarks and it worked rather easily.

As an example, we are still waiting for the “GEJ snipers...” as said in one of Obj’s letters.

You is a smart dude and I like you.

Oya what are his reasons for going against the purported "lifeless one" whom he had marketed as the next best thing to come out from Africa, and would you like to wait for him to tell you Atiku is bad for Nigeria when he fails to have his way yet with him or what are the guarantees that this Leopard called OBJ will be changing his spots/ skin markings?

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo In Yola For Turbaning Of Atiku As The 7th Waziri Adamawa by seguno2: 10:37pm On Nov 25, 2018
Olujoe1:
The face of looters

Did you see Abacha there?
Or did you see Buhari there?
Those are the leading looters of Nigeria.
If you know you know.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo In Yola For Turbaning Of Atiku As The 7th Waziri Adamawa by seguno2: 10:41pm On Nov 25, 2018
Joe88:
The unending crave for power will lead to Atiku's collosal failure in 2019. Just like other past leaders who taught they had the magic wand, Atiku is only going to include himself in the statistics. I wish Nigerians can see beyond his charade.

The same unending crave for power that made Buhari apply for the job every time from 2003 to 2015?
Are you kidding or you are just a kid

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo In Yola For Turbaning Of Atiku As The 7th Waziri Adamawa by MarianaTrench: 11:17pm On Nov 25, 2018
Nodogragra4me:
Who or what 'ambushed' Obasanjo?

Atiku won the ticket against Obasanjo's preferred candidate. Atiku is not seeking Obasanjo support, desperately. His destiny is already confirmed. Obasanjo is only playing his assigned role.

Atiku had been running from pillar to post trying to get Obasanjo's endorsement.

Eventually all the political elders in Yoruba land and the PDP were assembled to go to Obasanjo's house in Ota to beg him to forgive Atiku and he was left with no choice but to do so.

The level of looting that will go on under an Atiku presidency will be unprecedented in Nigeria's history!
Re: Obasanjo In Yola For Turbaning Of Atiku As The 7th Waziri Adamawa by AnanseK(m): 11:24pm On Nov 25, 2018
Only thieves support Atiku.

Very irritating people in our country. Sowore Omoyele of SAHARAREPORTERS finished Atiku:

"Atiku was not happy that he didn't steal enough when he was with Obasanjo. Maybe he didn't get enough licenses for his universities, or maybe he didn't get enough oil blocs for himself or probably didn't marry enough wives.

"So, when they return, they're coming with vengeance; vengeance on our resources and our people.

"Atiku is coming back to create a paradise for thieves and you can see the people who are excited about them.

"They're either people who stole, who didn't steal enough last time, or people who are aspiring to become thieves, including Donald Duke.Ӵ

- Omoyele Sowore
Presidential aspirant.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo In Yola For Turbaning Of Atiku As The 7th Waziri Adamawa by Nodogragra4me(m): 12:10am On Nov 26, 2018
A Bishop of the level and standing of Kukah of the Catholic church took out time and space in national dailies to explain how long , in years , he has been pursuing reconciliation between Obasanjo and Atiku.... His press release was on virtually every newspaper in Nigeria even to the point where Obasanjo called him to say he was ready and made it a public affairs by inviting others.

Now you are on nairaland giving a contrary narrative . Please who are you or is your any of your parents part of the elder of Yoruba land worth being referred to as stakeholder, contracted by Atiku to pursue the reconciliation?
Atiku pursuing reconciliation and still telling whoever cared to hear that he had no bone to pick with Obasanjo but if Obasanjo had that that was his business. Is that how a man running from pillar to post talks

Atiku's presidency is ordained for the now. Whoever is supporting is only positioning himself for use by the supernatural. There is nobody that will leave the Atiku camp today that can affect his chances. Nobody much less Obasanjo.

Everybody is riding his wave . He is not riding on anyone's wave. Obasanjo was backing Lamido for the ticket of PDP , he didn't come second not even third. Atiku went to port Harcourt without any 'big name' overtly supporting him and won because it was his time... In fact , the big people brought out Tambuwal and Msrk to scuttle his chances

MarianaTrench:

Atiku had been running from pillar to post trying to get Obasanjo's endorsement.

Eventually all the political elders in Yoruba land and the PDP were assembled to go to Obasanjo's house in Ota to beg him to forgive Atiku and he was left with no choice but to do so.

The level of looting that will go on under an Atiku presidency will be unprecedented in Nigeria's history!
Re: Obasanjo In Yola For Turbaning Of Atiku As The 7th Waziri Adamawa by Joe88(m): 3:45am On Nov 26, 2018
seguno2:

The same unending crave for power that made Buhari apply for the job every time from 2003 to 2015?
Are you kidding or you are just a kid
I am not in support of Buhari either, kindly avail yourself of Atiku's cross-carpeting, betrayals, and corruption scandals. Maybe you would be able to tell me who amongst the two of us is a kid and who is kidding. Can you even tell me why Atiku just became the only savior in a country of over 180million people? Can you tell me why we decided to start recycling past leaders who have had the opportunity to expunge the Nigerian state from its current abysmal state but couldn't?
Re: Obasanjo In Yola For Turbaning Of Atiku As The 7th Waziri Adamawa by Rafaell(m): 5:25am On Nov 26, 2018
weyreypey:
cool......... Kk Remaining Oshiomole
kikikikiki !!! de short man from Hor !!
Re: Obasanjo In Yola For Turbaning Of Atiku As The 7th Waziri Adamawa by MarianaTrench: 11:21am On Nov 26, 2018
Nodogragra4me:
A Bishop of the level and standing of Kukah of the Catholic church took out time and space in national dailies to explain how long , in years , he has been pursuing reconciliation between Obasanjo and Atiku.... His press release was on virtually every newspaper in Nigeria even to the point where Obasanjo called him to say he was ready and made it a public affairs by inviting others.

Now you are on nairaland giving a contrary narrative . Please who are you or is your any of your parents part of the elder of Yoruba land worth being referred to as stakeholder, contracted by Atiku to pursue the reconciliation?
Atiku pursuing reconciliation and still telling whoever cared to hear that he had no bone to pick with Obasanjo but if Obasanjo had that that was his business. Is that how a man running from pillar to post talks

Atiku's presidency is ordained for the now. Whoever is supporting is only positioning himself for use by the supernatural. There is nobody that will leave the Atiku camp today that can affect his chances. Nobody much less Obasanjo.

Everybody is riding his wave . He is not riding on anyone's wave. Obasanjo was backing Lamido for the ticket of PDP , he didn't come second not even third. Atiku went to port Harcourt without any 'big name' overtly supporting him and won because it was his time... In fact , the big people brought out Tambuwal and Msrk to scuttle his chances

Obasanjo called Atiku a liar and a crook I'm his book...

I'm very sure if someone labels you a crook in a book that was sold internationally you would be up in arms against the person to clear your name if you know the allegation is false.

Atiku did nothing cos he has no defence whatsoever cos Obasanjo was and is right.

Why didn't Atiku sue him for libel and defamation?

Truth is a defense in law and Obasanjo has hard core evidence concerning the looting Atiku supervises that was why he had the boldness to call him out in his book.

Concerning the PDP primaries in Port Harcourt you and I both know that Atiku did not win it fair and square except we want to deceive ourselves.

This man is not the type of person we want as president, Nigeria deserves better.
Re: Obasanjo In Yola For Turbaning Of Atiku As The 7th Waziri Adamawa by Nodogragra4me(m): 5:47pm On Nov 26, 2018
Atiku , unlike many Nigerians driven by emotions, is a long term man that picks his battles wisely. Why engage in trying to prove yourself when the man making the accusation has the entire nations machinery behind him to investigate and bring justice to you. Obasanjo story was hogwash becihe had all the opportunity in this world to deal with him as a sitting president . How can Obasanjo have evidence and not use it to get the man in jail. Today , who will be answering questions about his Reimer opinion about the same man? Obasanjo.

As for PDP convention and wining ' fair and square' , I believe you don't know more than the other contestants. You had no more information than the other aspirants who went out to congratulate the winner. This is the first national convention by a major party that didnt not witness a walk and after convention crisis ..search for something else to discuss.

Atiku is the best candidate for Nigeria . Tell me were to get Buhari policy document and if you have read it , give me an executive summary

Today , the ball is in Buhari's court and the same unhelpful strategy of name calling has been the order of the day.

MarianaTrench:

Obasanjo called Atiku a liar and a crook I'm his book...

I'm very sure if someone labels you a crook in a book that was sold internationally you would be up in arms against the person to clear your name if you know the allegation is false.

Atiku did nothing cos he has no defence whatsoever cos Obasanjo was and is right.

Why didn't Atiku sue him for libel and defamation?

Truth is a defense in law and Obasanjo has hard core evidence concerning the looting Atiku supervises that was why he had the boldness to call him out in his book.

Concerning the PDP primaries in Port Harcourt you and I both know that Atiku did not win it fair and square except we want to deceive ourselves.

This man is not the type of person we want as president, Nigeria deserves better.

Re: Obasanjo In Yola For Turbaning Of Atiku As The 7th Waziri Adamawa by MarianaTrench: 9:07am On Nov 27, 2018
Nodogragra4me:
Atiku , unlike many Nigerians driven by emotions, is a long term man that picks his battles wisely. Why engage in trying to prove yourself when the man making the accusation has the entire nations machinery behind him to investigate and bring justice to you. Obasanjo story was hogwash becihe had all the opportunity in this world to deal with him as a sitting president . How can Obasanjo have evidence and not use it to get the man in jail. Today , who will be answering questions about his Reimer opinion about the same man? Obasanjo.

As for PDP convention and wining ' fair and square' , I believe you don't know more than the other contestants. You had no more information than the other aspirants who went out to congratulate the winner. This is the first national convention by a major party that didnt not witness a walk and after convention crisis ..search for something else to discuss.

Atiku is the best candidate for Nigeria . Tell me were to get Buhari policy document and if you have read it , give me an executive summary

Today , the ball is in Buhari's court and the same unhelpful strategy of name calling has been the order of the day.

You say Atiku picks his battles wisely...

His boss called him a crook in his book and he did not do anything about it.

In law silence means acquiescence!

Even if Obasanjo had the machinery of the state under his control he has been out of government since 2007 ,that is over ten years

Why did Atiku not seek legal redress to clear his name?

He did not cos he knows in his heart that the allegations against him were true and if the matter went to court it would generate more public interest and Obasanjo would use him to wipe the floor!

On the issue of the other contestants congratulating him for 'winning' the presidential ticket they did that so as to provide a united front to the public.

He is not the best candidate for president, the guy talks from both sides of his mouth and he has a voracious capacity for perfidy.

At his level he has been jumping from PDP to APC back to PDP then to APC, then back to PDP and so on... absolutely no sense of political ideology.

Let's not even forget that this guy has a pending case of corruption against him and has been avoiding making a visit to the US despite the fact that he owns property in that country!

I am ashamed that Nigerians would actually even consider this guy as an alternative to PMB.

PMB's government has been a monumental disaster but I would rather endure another 4 years of PMB than hand over the government to someone who would conduct a bazaar on our collective wealth as a nation for his own personal gain.
Re: Obasanjo In Yola For Turbaning Of Atiku As The 7th Waziri Adamawa by Nodogragra4me(m): 8:31pm On Nov 27, 2018
The person who should be answering questions is Obasanjo not Atiku. The man picks his battles for their merit. If I am corrupt and the entire gamut of state machinery is at your disposal to prove this and you couldn't , why waste time with such smear campaign. The onus in law is for the accuser to prove his allegation not the accused.
The person law has always been clear: the accuser should prove his accusations not the other way round.
The Buhari against whom ye former vice president has been running his mouth and a so called anti corruption czar should have hauled him before a judge anywhere in Nigeria but as at this moment, the man is as free as a bird. What does that tell you?

Then the pdp primaries p: who amongst the contestant would have tolerated a unfair process to the point of supporting the outcome.... Only the person who actually didn't have ambition from the word go and there is not one of the aspirant who is that flippant as to just shell I millions in forms and travels across the country only to be short-changed in Port Harcourt. Not one of them. They are all veterans.

Then your US case: there is no case in any level of court in the US against Atiku. If you know of any provide the link here.

NB: PLEASE PROVIDE A link to Buhari policy document

MarianaTrench:

You say Atiku picks his battles wisely...

His boss called him a crook in his book and he did not do anything about it.

In law silence means acquiescence!

Even if Obasanjo had the machinery of the state under his control he has been out of government since 2007 ,that is over ten years

Why did Atiku not seek legal redress to clear his name?

He did not cos he knows in his heart that the allegations against him were true and if the matter went to court it would generate more public interest and Obasanjo would use him to wipe the floor!

On the issue of the other contestants congratulating him for 'winning' the presidential ticket they did that so as to provide a united front to the public.

He is not the best candidate for president, the guy talks from both sides of his mouth and he has a voracious capacity for perfidy.

At his level he has been jumping from PDP to APC back to PDP then to APC, then back to PDP and so on... absolutely no sense of political ideology.

Let's not even forget that this guy has a pending case of corruption against him and has been avoiding making a visit to the US despite the fact that he owns property in that country!

I am ashamed that Nigerians would actually even consider this guy as an alternative to PMB.

PMB's government has been a monumental disaster but I would rather endure another 4 years of PMB than hand over the government to someone who would conduct a bazaar on our collective wealth as a nation for his own personal gain.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu / Tinubu, Bisi Akande & Aregbesola At Ekiti APC Mega Rally (Photos) / Kyari: Nigeria Has An Extradition Treaty With The US - Kingsley Moghalu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.