Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,000 members, 7,859,577 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 03:05 PM

2019: It’s Insulting For PDP To Attempt Returning To Power – Ex-speaker, Bamisil - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: It’s Insulting For PDP To Attempt Returning To Power – Ex-speaker, Bamisil (8127 Views)

'It's Insulting To Come To Lagos By Night Bus, Grow Here, Then Abuse Our State' / Sagay: It’s Insulting For United States To Give Conditions On Abacha's Loot / MURIC Reacts To Attempt To Bomb Living Faith Church, Mocks CAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: It’s Insulting For PDP To Attempt Returning To Power – Ex-speaker, Bamisil by PythonDancer: 8:43pm On Nov 25, 2018
Even MMM came back and many people fell for it again .
So I’m not surprised some bastards really want pdp backs
Re: 2019: It’s Insulting For PDP To Attempt Returning To Power – Ex-speaker, Bamisil by mamotalk: 8:46pm On Nov 25, 2018
I like APC because they are so truthful, forthright, straightforward, gender sensitive, magnanimous to the extent of feeding their foe with 3.5m monthly, conducted the best congress and primary elections, maintain functional local government system, conduct free and fair elections, ensure and safeguard the security of Nigerians, provide avoidable power supply, provide gainful employment for the citizens.....
In fact, APC good,
Lai Mohammed better
Garuba Sheu, Adeshina and co best

Yeye dey smell!
Re: 2019: It’s Insulting For PDP To Attempt Returning To Power – Ex-speaker, Bamisil by netpro(m): 8:49pm On Nov 25, 2018
bejeria101:
Its insulting that a clone frm sudan without a certificate is nigeria,s president.

What painful in your case, is the fact that you believe that rubbish.

Our President is looking good and it's causing you heart burn. You are a very wicked fellow.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: It’s Insulting For PDP To Attempt Returning To Power – Ex-speaker, Bamisil by ridbell01(m): 8:50pm On Nov 25, 2018
Dannyset:
It's even a disgrace to have PDP on the ballot paper. It's a slap on our face.
I swear
Re: 2019: It’s Insulting For PDP To Attempt Returning To Power – Ex-speaker, Bamisil by frank41(m): 8:50pm On Nov 25, 2018
Who be this brat? Wetin him know....This man does not deserve to live if that is his wish for the masses
Re: 2019: It’s Insulting For PDP To Attempt Returning To Power – Ex-speaker, Bamisil by LANDLORD72: 8:52pm On Nov 25, 2018
Who is the beggar talking rubish instead of you to tell us what you can do if Elected you are here talking trash about PDP. Vote Atikulated to free our soldiers from buhari bondage.
Re: 2019: It’s Insulting For PDP To Attempt Returning To Power – Ex-speaker, Bamisil by ridbell01(m): 8:53pm On Nov 25, 2018
ZaOzaRoom:
It doesn't matter if PDP as a party is returning to power. What matters is the candidate. If the candidate PDP is producing is fit and intelligent and ruthless enough to rule a country like Nigeria, then he should rule.
I former governor from that party said nothing good can come from that party
Re: 2019: It’s Insulting For PDP To Attempt Returning To Power – Ex-speaker, Bamisil by bejeria101(m): 8:58pm On Nov 25, 2018
netpro:

What painful in your case, is the fact that you believe that rubbish.

Our President is looking good and it's causing you heart burn. You are a very wicked fellow.

Oponu run back into your hole.
Re: 2019: It’s Insulting For PDP To Attempt Returning To Power – Ex-speaker, Bamisil by hundredrivas(m): 8:59pm On Nov 25, 2018
Shut the fcukk up or get the smack up.

Re: 2019: It’s Insulting For PDP To Attempt Returning To Power – Ex-speaker, Bamisil by Antipob777(f): 8:59pm On Nov 25, 2018
Only the cursed and forbidden Igbos criminals and terrorists support PDP even without PVC.

Shameless and useless bastards

1 Like

Re: 2019: It’s Insulting For PDP To Attempt Returning To Power – Ex-speaker, Bamisil by netpro(m): 9:00pm On Nov 25, 2018
bejeria101:

Oponu run back into your hole.

Shut up. In 3 months you will return to Biafra or Death and No Referendum, No Election madness.
Re: 2019: It’s Insulting For PDP To Attempt Returning To Power – Ex-speaker, Bamisil by madridsta007(m): 9:12pm On Nov 25, 2018
ehhmah:
angry

“President Buhari had in the last three and years laid a solid structure for economic recovery and development with array of infrastructures cut across all the six geo-political zones”.

Wow... Build foundation for 3 and half years..

President Buhari... Why sad

Laid the foundation and constructed the Poverty Capital of the World building with serial incompetence.

May Lifelessness Never Afflict Nigeria a Second Time.

Re: 2019: It’s Insulting For PDP To Attempt Returning To Power – Ex-speaker, Bamisil by OfficialAPCNGR: 9:14pm On Nov 25, 2018
a former pdp speaker at the ekiti house of assembly

Kenekingisback:
Who be this one?
Re: 2019: It’s Insulting For PDP To Attempt Returning To Power – Ex-speaker, Bamisil by jaxxy(m): 9:26pm On Nov 25, 2018
Hahaha no it’s not it’s very inorder considering the suffering the masses are going through presently we need smtn much better.
Re: 2019: It’s Insulting For PDP To Attempt Returning To Power – Ex-speaker, Bamisil by Oponel1962: 9:28pm On Nov 25, 2018
It is really an insult on this country for pdp to think of coming back to rule.
I cry for my beloved country Nigeria.
Re: 2019: It’s Insulting For PDP To Attempt Returning To Power – Ex-speaker, Bamisil by Smile4daddy(m): 9:31pm On Nov 25, 2018
mekaboy:
It would only be an insult if APC did better than PDP. But buhari has failed all round.
If PDP said they haven't seen what we are doing, I understand them. If they don't see you stealing, they don't see you doing anything.
Re: 2019: It’s Insulting For PDP To Attempt Returning To Power – Ex-speaker, Bamisil by Smile4daddy(m): 9:35pm On Nov 25, 2018
awakeupcall4all:
Or rather it is shamelessly ridiculous that a population of over 180 million people got scammed by a coven of socerer called apshit with a chain veiled as change.

Since 2015 it has been blood, poverty,anguish,wailing, maiming and lifelessness all round!!

The devil that wants these princes of hell from apshit back in power must be a bastard!!

I will gladly take corruption over this unprecedented and monumental level of poverty and spillage of innocent blood!!...Not even when 49 houses were returned to Sylva and just this morning we heard that the Obanikoros go theirs back too!!..fighting corruption my arse!!

1 billion freaking dollars withdrawn for security yet our soldiers are been killed like flies!!!...That money has been diverted by Maman Daura to join trillions of naira stolen from NNPC to build the private refinery in Katsina by the sudden billionaire Mr Ibrahim. shocked shocked grin

Thunder scatter that coven of socerer called Apc and their demonic zombie supporters!!
This slowpoke still never prepare to move to the next level.

Anyway you can remain were you are.

It not by force that you must move to the next level.

Is a progressive choice.
Re: 2019: It’s Insulting For PDP To Attempt Returning To Power – Ex-speaker, Bamisil by awakeupcall4all(m): 10:10pm On Nov 25, 2018
Lol....wonders shall never end oooo....You can imagine half-educated senseless reprobate like you with a disturbing grab of English calling someone a slowpoke!
Na wa oooo...wetin eye no go see for this forum. grin cheesy shocked

For the fact that you are able to secure 30k BMC job with your almajiri cerfitificate is a pointer to why your satanic party ruined this country with less that four years of your evil and inglorious reign..

Feel free to move you and your household to the next level of poverty and lifelessness...It is your portion and heaven has decreed that for you.

You can now run along boy grin grin shocked shocked
Smile4daddy:

This slowpoke still never prepare to move to the next level.

Anyway you can remain were you are.

It not by force that you must move to the next level.

Is a progressive choice.

1 Like

Re: 2019: It’s Insulting For PDP To Attempt Returning To Power – Ex-speaker, Bamisil by bejeria101(m): 10:20pm On Nov 25, 2018
netpro:

Shut up. In 3 months you will return to Biafra or Death and No Referendum, No Election madness.

Olodo them tell you that im igbo? Nama!
Re: 2019: It’s Insulting For PDP To Attempt Returning To Power – Ex-speaker, Bamisil by adeoba5(m): 10:27pm On Nov 25, 2018
I think its high time we asked ourselves what has PdP done when they used 16 good years running the affair of this nation. All they did was loot, imagine the so called government stopped my father's pension arrears for good 9yearsbefore he died this year the questions I kept asking myself is when are going to get things right in this country called NIGERIA.
Re: 2019: It’s Insulting For PDP To Attempt Returning To Power – Ex-speaker, Bamisil by tealaw(m): 10:33pm On Nov 25, 2018
NIGERIA, a failed state.
BUHARI needs to move base to Borno just like Obama went to Afghanistan.
NYSC should be turned to military training exercise to prepare every citizen of the country for deployment.
CORRUPTION solved by decentralizing management of funds.
ELECTRICITY problem solved my dividing the country into cells and auctioned off to private providers.
UNEMPLOYMENT solved by statistics: every 40k inhabitants must have basic amenities; police stations, hospitals, schools, prison etc

We need planners not politicians. Managers to money launderers.

King Tony for President✌

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: It’s Insulting For PDP To Attempt Returning To Power – Ex-speaker, Bamisil by misterjosh(m): 11:02pm On Nov 25, 2018
Very insulting
Re: 2019: It’s Insulting For PDP To Attempt Returning To Power – Ex-speaker, Bamisil by KanwuliaExtra: 1:26am On Nov 26, 2018
It is more insulting for APC to REMAIN in power, having performed WORSE than PDP IN JUST 4 YEARS!!!!! cry
Re: 2019: It’s Insulting For PDP To Attempt Returning To Power – Ex-speaker, Bamisil by 6digitscomrade: 3:08am On Nov 26, 2018
midolian:

http://dailypost.ng/2018/11/25/2019-insulting-pdp-attempt-returning-power-ex-speaker-bamisile/

and it's more insulting that a self styled intellectual like you will be frolicking with a party of perpetual failures either ways.. Infact it's a debasement of the status of ur state intelligence wise...How do u want me to believe that u forbid cassava but have no problem with eating fufu?
Re: 2019: It’s Insulting For PDP To Attempt Returning To Power – Ex-speaker, Bamisil by 6digitscomrade: 3:28am On Nov 26, 2018
bejeria101:

Olodo them tell you that im igbo? Nama!
once u say anything neutral and blunt realistic truth in Nigeria now...The following accolades awaits u...Wailers,ipob and PDP....Yes...Recently a degenerated mofo omoowa8888 Here exposed their insanity here..D ediot is the grand patron of zombies here watchout for him,he has the mods on speed dials..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: It’s Insulting For PDP To Attempt Returning To Power – Ex-speaker, Bamisil by Smile4daddy(m): 7:38am On Nov 26, 2018
awakeupcall4all:
Lol....wonders shall never end oooo....You can imagine half-educated senseless reprobate like you with a disturbing grab of English calling someone a slowpoke!
Na wa oooo...wetin eye no go see for this forum. grin cheesy shocked

For the fact that you are able to secure 30k BMC job with your almajiri cerfitificate is a pointer to why your satanic party ruined this country with less that four years of your evil and inglorious reign..

Feel free to move you and your household to the next level of poverty and lifelessness...It is your portion and heaven has decreed that for you.

You can now run along boy grin grin shocked shocked

slowpoke still talking abt education. plp that are educated, where did they lead us to?

With all ur education, you just haven't seen Nigeria from my position.

Goodluck Jonathan makes me to lose respect for educated plp.

He came in with big Head and PHD Degree and colluded with his Dubious Senators/Governors and looted the whole country treasury leaving a pulverized Nation for PMB with Nepa Bill to struggle with. Tell me who is more stupid?

And you are here claiming educated somebody while u stil leaving a life of hatred and frustration because you don't have job or skills reason, I can see you're struggling for survival.

Reason why you are looking for whom to blame responsible for your miserable life.

Trying to advice u to pull out from that Side of HATE/PDP, that's the path that went to Hell fire.

And stop making noise that Atiku is your choice. PDP delegates collected dollars and gave you Atiku. You have no choice.
Re: 2019: It’s Insulting For PDP To Attempt Returning To Power – Ex-speaker, Bamisil by ADMAF(m): 3:52pm On Nov 26, 2018
Corrinthians:
The conglomerate of redundant criminals with their charlatans of followers think otherwise.

I feel so irritated whenever I hear the name PDP. angry
I wonder what's happened to the memory of those who choose to still support them ooo. How pDP has suddenly become the saviour and solution for these supporters. Suffer no dey tire una??

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fayemi’s Aide, Tolu Ibitola, Distributes Xmas Gifts To Followers / Gunmen Kill 10 In Beer Parlour Attack In Sapele, Delta / PDP To Sagay: Tell Buhari The Truth, Corruption Resides In His Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.