Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,063 members, 7,859,841 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 08:01 PM

Where Did I Go Wrong - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Did I Go Wrong (3186 Views)

Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? / 4 Things That Can Possibly Go Wrong During Public Proposals / Where Did Your Parent Warned You Not To Marry From And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Did I Go Wrong by OPTIMUSPRIME08: 9:24am On Nov 26, 2018
Nobodys:
I can't even believe the comments posted by some peeps,... Somone even said if his mum bought something from him, she must pay for it... Lolz.... SMH..

You've said it all, Dear.....

kids have taken over the forum don't be too surprised
Re: Where Did I Go Wrong by Benevee: 9:07pm On Nov 27, 2018
mezarddinny:
she is prolly doing that cos you are a girl, she may not try it with your brother

my mom can never try that with me, in our house, we don't let family affect money, if she buys something from me, she must pay or vice versa

*your mom is a stingy and short sighted woman,* she thinks that 10k should be wasted because it is small

na your father I just dey pity, that man go don see life

you shouldn't have told your uncle though, things like this should stay in immediate family, your uncle is an outsider

I don't blame you, it's the OP I blame.
Re: Where Did I Go Wrong by Hublu303: 9:37pm On Nov 27, 2018
queenice7:
my mum is against me and been giving me attitude, I and her hasn't been in this kinda disagreement b4, and am getting worried and tryna compromise...
I just finished university, will serve next year and haven't gotten my result yet... my convocation is this month...
I did a petty work, just to keep myself busy for a month, took all the insults from my boss, all the sexual harassment from clients and all the sleeping late and waking up early just For 15k salary, I quitted de job... I told myself afterwards... Neva again will I stoop this low, am worth more... meanwhile I did that just to proudly say that "I was working" plus I wanted to be independent... and its my first work experience. so na, momsy was like, let's all av a feel of ur first salary na, I agreed wholeheartedly by sponsoring her and my sis hair making and buying stuffs for family use in our house... money remaining 10k, I have personal needs as a girl, plus I wanted to save too, so that was my intention for de rest of de money...
2 days later, my mum cunningly took my ATM and spent de 10k in there, I didn't know... till she told me moments later that she just used my money to do business that will benefit us as a family...
I got angry like wtf, coz coupled with the fact that she did that without my permission, that ain't right... instead she got angry too, she said all manner of things to me, that upon all the money she spent for my education, that i was stingy and reminded me that she pays the bills in de house and stuffs... I Neva said anything offensive that could av made her say many things that were uncalled for, @ that point I was silent, she counted de money from nowhere and gave to me, I collected it and went away. mind you, am from an average family so that money is nothing to my parents.
she has been giving me serious attitude since then and I consulted my uncle to talk to her, but instead he said I should go and apologise and give her back the money, I'll apologise, but I don't think I'll give de money... plss what is wrong with African parents.

that your malee dey craze, undecided nah you send am make she open leg collect dick born you?
Nonsense. angry
Re: Where Did I Go Wrong by sacx: 12:14am On Nov 28, 2018
Apologise, give her back the money and distance yourself. I dislike it when parents disrespect their children and choose to blackmail them afterwards
Re: Where Did I Go Wrong by Nobodys(f): 12:25am On Nov 28, 2018
Hublu303:

that your malee dey craze, undecided nah you send am make she open leg collect dick born you?
Nonsense. angry
.. How do I slap this ill trained disrespectful mofo...angry. I just wish I could see you physically.... A resounding slap would do...

So the Op is viewing this thread, keeping mute while these little riffraffs are insulting her mom.....Says a lot....
Re: Where Did I Go Wrong by Hublu303: 12:28am On Nov 28, 2018
Nobodys:
.. How do I slap
this ill trained disrespectful mofo...angry. I just wish I could see you physically....

So the Op is viewing this thread, keeping mute while these little riffraffs are insulting her mom.....Says a lot....

I have got hoes like yourself working for me here ..at my store.
So shut the f*uck up.
Will you undecided
I'm sure your father sef no go fit look my face on a normal ground...
Poverty stricken lots undecided
Re: Where Did I Go Wrong by Nobodys(f): 12:34am On Nov 28, 2018
Hublu303:

I have got hoes like yourself working for me here. at my store.
So shut the f*uck up.
Will you undecided
you probably left your almost-damaged- brain in one of dem hoes pussy... Do well to get it...
Re: Where Did I Go Wrong by spiralwedge(m): 3:11am On Nov 28, 2018
Queenice7, you better return the money and apologise. She tested you and you failed woefully. She might be wrong to have taken the atm card and used it, but she owned up.
You only needed to explain to her that you had plans for the money.

Reading your story, i pity you because there's a lot of sacrifices and compromises you will still have to make in this life.

Imagine if this happened in your husband's house. If you can't make sacrifices in your parents house, your future husband is in trouble.

When I was in London as a teenager, I was surprised that my 18 year old friend was paying rent, albeit little, for staying in his parents house. That's not all. Everyone in their family had one or two things they must take care of in the house. For my friend, he was taking care of the TV/Radio Licence bill. When I asked him, he said it was a common practice in an average English home, that the only option is to move out to your own space or a friend's. But for as long as you live with anyone, and you are of age, and most importantly you work, you must be apportioned a financial responsibility.

I hope this helps. Go apologise, thank your mum for all the care and support all these years and explained that you have personal needs too. Never say what's wrong with your parents.
Re: Where Did I Go Wrong by SmellingAnus(m): 9:15pm On Feb 28, 2019
sinaj:
Lolll

You shouldnt have taken the money, that was just a trap grin

Just give her back the money and keep your atm card well next time. I wonder how she got to know your pin.
Re: Where Did I Go Wrong by dollytino4real(f): 9:18pm On Feb 28, 2019
[quote author=SmellingAnus post=76232095][/quote] guy u n my wene
Re: Where Did I Go Wrong by SmellingAnus(m): 8:23am On Mar 01, 2019
dollytino4real:
guy u n my wene
Correct Babe...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Condemns Men Who Use Condom As He Welcomes 3rd Child With His 3rd Baby Mama / Don't Limit Yourself To Signs And Signals. Girls Get In Here. / Why Ladies Must Shun Boobs Implants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.