Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,818 members, 7,831,662 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Publish Identities Of Melete Army Base Attack Victims, Ezekwesili Tells Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Publish Identities Of Melete Army Base Attack Victims, Ezekwesili Tells Buhari (16987 Views)

Photos Of The Freed 23 Kaduna-Abuja Train Attack Victims / Oby Ezekwesili Tells Emefiele To Resign / Publish Names, Authentic Figures Of Fallen Metele Heroes, Ezekwesili Tells Buhar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Publish Identities Of Melete Army Base Attack Victims, Ezekwesili Tells Buhari by Oritsewhandey(m): 5:04am On Nov 26, 2018
bravehost4u:
A frustrated and irrelevant politician seeking attention. If Buhari had appointed her a minister as she anticipated, she would have been a defender of this administration.
Madam we know better now.
I wonder if publishing names will bring back the dead soldiers or solve the problem.
At least, in your last paragraph, you accept SOLDIERS WERE KILLED!
Thank you for being a "fence-seater"
Re: Publish Identities Of Melete Army Base Attack Victims, Ezekwesili Tells Buhari by Auladimeji1: 5:26am On Nov 26, 2018
NaijaMutant:

No deal,

With your options, it's glaring that you are already in contact if not working with ritualists and yahoo boys undecided

I don't know any of these

I'd prefer you fall and die if Atiku wins grin

Deal undecided
and if he doesn't win
Rat go chop your mouth
Deal?
Re: Publish Identities Of Melete Army Base Attack Victims, Ezekwesili Tells Buhari by Godsent12(m): 6:18am On Nov 26, 2018
iammo:
is there a payment?
I was told by a nairalander
Re: Publish Identities Of Melete Army Base Attack Victims, Ezekwesili Tells Buhari by chris31(m): 9:46am On Nov 26, 2018
iammo:
The military don't work that way, after recovery of all the bodies or confirmation that no one survived out of the captured soldiers or no MIA soldiers who simply abscond, then their families get notified. For now they are still unknown soldiers or john doe. One of the major Objective of a terrorist group is to create panic among the citizenry true terror act and videos of such occurrences like beheading and attacks, such panics help them recruit more personnels (for fear of been safe) or cause political turmoil either ways proper information management is critical. You never see Americans release any information on counter terrorism anyhow except everything is over and no more lives are at jeopardy
Grammer full ur mouth coz say ur main person no follow fall
I no blame u na coz nothing concern u
Re: Publish Identities Of Melete Army Base Attack Victims, Ezekwesili Tells Buhari by iammo(m): 9:50am On Nov 26, 2018
chris31:

Grammer full ur mouth coz say ur main person no follow fall
I no blame u na coz nothing concern u

Guy man, I come from a force background, and my bro is one of the first sets of SBS in Nigeria.. Absolutely nothing up there I don't get information on recorded videos and first person account

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Publish Identities Of Melete Army Base Attack Victims, Ezekwesili Tells Buhari by tammie24: 12:54pm On Nov 26, 2018
No need

They are all Christians
Re: Publish Identities Of Melete Army Base Attack Victims, Ezekwesili Tells Buhari by chysam: 5:23pm On Nov 26, 2018
NaijaMutant:

Very lame undecided

How do you even cope with life undecided

Now am begining to love your confidence in Buhari as the confirmed winner of 2019 elections. You just can not afford to drown.
Re: Publish Identities Of Melete Army Base Attack Victims, Ezekwesili Tells Buhari by Mrpojj(m): 10:46am On Dec 02, 2018
kingthreatz:

Guy if you're on her side, proof government wrong. Carry Ak47 go sambisa. I can buy one for you.
So u are one of the sponsor

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

At Least 30 Killed By Gunmen In Zamfara: Police, Witnesses / Okorocha Asks Court To Abort Plot To Arrest Him, Fingers APC Leaders / Nigerian Arrested For Trafficking Over 350 Million Naira Cocaine In Mumbai India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.