Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,843 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:30 PM

If You Are Hailing MC Oluomo You Need A Brain Check. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Are Hailing MC Oluomo You Need A Brain Check. (3667 Views)

Anybody Who Reads OyigboUpdate Trash On Nairaland Needs Brain Check / MC Oluomo Was Stabbed With A Poisoned Knife / Nigerians React As MC Oluomo Is Stabbed At APC Lagos Rally. Lands In Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are Hailing MC Oluomo You Need A Brain Check. by weyreypey: 7:52pm On Nov 25, 2018
This is for APC online minions... Youths please take your country back..

MC Oluomo excited show of his 6 daughters and 3 sons as they stepped out in Atlanta. The proud father took to his Instagram handle and wrote;

Me and my boys today chilling at O'Charleys. May God guide you all as you are all growing up to become a responsible man. May Almighty Allah protect you all for me. No evil against you all shall prosper Amen

Look at my girls turing into responsible young Ladies. I pray for you all that blessings will contuine finding you. May you all be successful and never know pain amen. My children make me happy and proud.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Hailing MC Oluomo You Need A Brain Check. by weyreypey: 8:00pm On Nov 25, 2018
The yoots fighting on behalf of these people are in abject poverty. I don't care about your political affiliations.
Please take your country back from these parasites

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Hailing MC Oluomo You Need A Brain Check. by weyreypey: 8:02pm On Nov 25, 2018
Do you believe he was in osun for the good of the country?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrjOluYJ4B8

or.coming to Kwara because he loves the citizens?

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Hailing MC Oluomo You Need A Brain Check. by weyreypey: 8:04pm On Nov 25, 2018
If you are hailing oluomo and you are not like this. . You need a serious brain check

Whether you are sarrki madridguy olohunjedalo hungerbad or immhotep and co

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Hailing MC Oluomo You Need A Brain Check. by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 25, 2018
weyreypey:
If you are hailing oluomo and you are not like this. . You need a serious brain check

Whether you are sarrki madridguy olohunjedalo hungerbad or immhotep and co
abeg who be all those guys grin grin
Re: If You Are Hailing MC Oluomo You Need A Brain Check. by weyreypey: 8:10pm On Nov 25, 2018
immhotep:

abeg who be all those guys grin grin
Those are his sons and daughters
He keeps his sons in Atlanta USA. Here he's supporting political violence upandan ably supported by some yoots like deomelo, sarrki madridguy olohunjedalo hungerbad iamairforce1

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Hailing MC Oluomo You Need A Brain Check. by weyreypey: 8:20pm On Nov 25, 2018
Don't be immersed in the country's problems and be hailing people who are not interested in your existence

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Hailing MC Oluomo You Need A Brain Check. by Yusuf54: 8:30pm On Nov 25, 2018
Werepe abi wetn dem dey call You...Is Mc Oluomo statement givn You and Your Family a sleepless night and did he tell any of your Family to join a Political thug.? Leave the Man alone..You too Fit say your own now,.Everyone has a right to Freedom of Speech

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Hailing MC Oluomo You Need A Brain Check. by weyreypey: 8:34pm On Nov 25, 2018
Yusuf54:
Werepe abi wetn dem dey call You...Is Mc Oluomo statement givn You and Your Family a sleepless night and did he tell any of your Family to join a Political thug.? Leave the Man alone..You too Fit say your own now,.Everyone has a right to Freedom of Speech
I was talking to your ilks

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Hailing MC Oluomo You Need A Brain Check. by Yusuf54: 8:37pm On Nov 25, 2018
weyreypey:
I was talking to your ilks
Odunnnnnnnn O fe keeeeeeeeeee

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Hailing MC Oluomo You Need A Brain Check. by IbrahimDamola: 9:35pm On Nov 25, 2018
Oshigun my yoruba muslim brother of the Animalistic politicians confraternity (APC) has a sticker of MC oluomo in his father's hut in Oshogbo. He is a big fan of the murderous thug!

grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Hailing MC Oluomo You Need A Brain Check. by EmirAbj: 9:56pm On Nov 25, 2018
@OP, OLU-OMO-OFO GET FAMILY AND FRIENDS HERE ON NAIRALANDER WHICH THAT TOUT DEY FEED EVERYDAY AND IF DEY STOPPED SUPPORTING HIM, THEIR FEEDING ALLOWANCES GO STOP

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Hailing MC Oluomo You Need A Brain Check. by obonujoker(m): 10:31pm On Nov 25, 2018
Mc Oluomo is deomelo's uncle.....

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Hailing MC Oluomo You Need A Brain Check. by weyreypey: 11:15pm On Nov 25, 2018
obonujoker:
Mc Oluomo is deomelo's uncle.....
So deomelo's chi is not Atlanta compliant? He's confined to snapping pictures of bridges and buildings in Lagos?!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Hailing MC Oluomo You Need A Brain Check. by baralatie(m): 12:03am On Nov 26, 2018
weyreypey:

He keeps his sons in Atlanta USA. Here he's supporting political violence upandan ably supported by some yoots like deomelo, sarrki madridguy olohunjedalo hungerbad iamairforce1

1 Like

Re: If You Are Hailing MC Oluomo You Need A Brain Check. by baralatie(m): 12:04am On Nov 26, 2018
EmirAbj:
@OP, OLU-OMO-OFO GET FAMILY AND FRIENDS HERE ON NAIRALANDER WHICH THAT TOUT DEY FEED EVERYDAY AND IF DEY STOPPED SUPPORTING HIM, THEIR FEEDING ALLOWANCES GO STOP
lobatan

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Hailing MC Oluomo You Need A Brain Check. by Nobody: 12:35am On Nov 26, 2018
IbrahimDamola:
Oshigun my yoruba muslim brother of the Animalistic politicians confraternity (APC) has a sticker of MC oluomo in his father's hut in Oshogbo. He is a big fan of the murderous thug!

grin

Bruv, dude is far more intelligent than you think. Call him what you want but if you want to be a winner in life you need to know how to delegate and use the strenght of others to your advantage. Must I continue to teach you and others everything about Nigerian politics Damola? I will start charging you dollars soon for this tuition.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Hailing MC Oluomo You Need A Brain Check. by Nobody: 12:49am On Nov 26, 2018
weyreypey:

MC Oluomo is no thug. He is an enforcer deployed to neutralize the efficacy of those who , for a long time and unchallenged , have made gangster politics the norm.in Nigeria i.e PDP.

Why do you think the SW was called the wild west under OBJ if not for how rampaging PDP thugs and killers assasinated opposition politician freely and brazenly.

MC Oluomo, to me, is an unsung hero because the PDP was a ruthless killing machine under OBJ yet the guy had Tinubu's back and helped him to survive and defeat the PDP. You need to stop creating threads like this because that shows you don't understand the complexity of Nigerian politics.

It is sad I keep having to take you lot to School. The Atiku you support now was part of the OBJ Presidency where political assasination was the highest in Nigeria's history. No opposition leader stood a chance if they had no MC Oluomo behind them.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2013/12/political-killings-north-asks-jonathan-prosecute-obasanjo/amp/

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/dailypost.ng/2013/04/21/obasanjo-had-a-killer-squad-when-he-was-president-former-associate/amp/

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Hailing MC Oluomo You Need A Brain Check. by MetaPhysical: 12:58am On Nov 26, 2018
OP,
How is Oluomo fighting on the street different from Senators that fight in the chamber, tear each other clothings, threaten to rape female member and use mace as weapon to cause bloody bodily injury? ....and they are all PDP Senators.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Hailing MC Oluomo You Need A Brain Check. by IbrahimDamola: 12:59am On Nov 26, 2018
Oshigun:

Bruv, dude is far more intelligent than you think. Call him what you want but if you want to be a winner in life you need to know how to delegate and use the strenght of others to your advantage. Must I continue to teach you and others everything about Nigerian politics Damola? I will start charging you dollars soon for this tuition.

An agbero like you don see dollars for your life?
Don't you and your family simply exist in order to hail thieves and scoundrels like thieefnuubu and MC oluomo and swallow hook, line and sinker what they push down your throat as their loyal slaves?
Will your nigeria become as advanced as America (which you'd love to run to) if Thieefnubu and his crookems MC Oluomo are allowed to run this country?

Most of our fellow yorubas like you just pretend to be sophisticated and enlightened, when the truth remains that they are just dirty, stinky Agberoes, thugs, with basic knowledge of English which helps them type on the internet in order to grandstand and point fingers in hypocrisy.

grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Hailing MC Oluomo You Need A Brain Check. by Nobody: 12:59am On Nov 26, 2018
You lot don't understand that history vindicates the realities of today. PDP that OP and his ilk are supporting today created killer squads, Boko Haram and Niger Deltan Militants and kidnappers like Soboma George et al. If the likes of Tinubu had not found ways to fight fire with fire through the likes of Oluomo then we will not have the peace and absence of political killings that is the norm today while assasination and chaos reigned under OBJoke and Atiku. Remember OBJ used to brag that elections was " do or die"?

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/dailypost.ng/2013/04/21/obasanjo-had-a-killer-squad-when-he-was-president-former-associate/amp/

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Hailing MC Oluomo You Need A Brain Check. by Nobody: 1:13am On Nov 26, 2018
What a sick OP of a mumu thread!

Spit on his head and walk off......

Wait for the people who have your time so that you have the fight and arguement you crave for, that comes along with your curses.

Spit!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Hailing MC Oluomo You Need A Brain Check. by Nobody: 1:13am On Nov 26, 2018
IbrahimDamola:

An agbero like you don see dollars for your life?
Don't you and your family simply exist in order to hail thieves and scoundrels like thieefnuubu and MC oluomo and swallow hook, line and sinker what they push down your throat as their loyal slaves?
Will your nigeria become as advanced as America (which you'd love to run to) if Thieefnubu and his crookems MC Oluomo are allowed to run this country?

Most of our fellow yorubas like you just pretend to be sophisticated and enlightened, when the truth remains that just dirty, stinky Agberoes, thugs, with basic knowledge of English which helps them type on the internet in order to grandstand and point fingers in hypocrisy.

grin grin

Bruv, forget story. Oluomo is here to stay as the nemesis of PDP thuggery. The only issue is that he wont have to work so hard this time as PDP have no Dasuki slush fund to pay their own equivalent of MC Oluomo. Nigga, those boys are expensive and PDP is broke. Saraki sef don join robbery game to try and fund his re-election. We dey laff grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Hailing MC Oluomo You Need A Brain Check. by IbrahimDamola: 1:26am On Nov 26, 2018
Oshigun:

Bruv, forget story. Oluomo is here to stay as the nemesis of PDP thuggery. The only issue is that he wont have to work so hard this time as PDP have no Dasuki slush fund to pay their their own equivalent of MC Oluomo. Nigga, those boys are expensive and PDP is broke. Saraki sef don join robbery game to try and fund his relection. We dey laff grin

Of course agberoes are here to stay in yorubaland. We yorubas can never do without the agbero system, it is intertwined with yoruba culture. We depend on unlettered agberoes to choose our leaders, while pretending to be 'sophistiscated' and better than other tribes.

No wonder since the advent of internet, other tribes have succesfully exposed yoruba hypocrisy and the fake charade called 'sophistication'.

Other nigerians now know that...

Agberoes like oluomo and co are responsible for the high rate of rituals, skull mining, human parts trading which are usually high in demand by yoruba politicians during elections and power tussles in yorubaland.

This fetish crime is known to be peculiar to yoruba people and accepted by yoruba culture. I'm sure human parts trading will make yoruba region developed like America that they always want to travel to.

grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Hailing MC Oluomo You Need A Brain Check. by MetaPhysical: 1:30am On Nov 26, 2018
IbrahimDamola:

Of course agberoes are here to stay in yorubaland. We yorubas can never do without the agbero system, it is intertwined with yoruba culture. We depend on unlettered agberoes to choose our leaders, while pretending to be 'sophistiscated' and better than other tribes.

No wonder since the advent of internet, other tribes have succesfully exposed yoruba hypocrisy and the fake charade called 'sophistication'.

Other nigerians now know that...

Agberoes like oluomo and co are responsible for the high rate of rituals, skull mining, human parts trading which are usually high in demand by yoruba politicians during elections and power tussles in yorubaland.

This fetish crime is known to be peculiar to yoruba people and accepted by yoruba culture. I'm sure human parts trading will yoruba region developed like America that they always want to travel to.

grin grin

Use all the adjectives you can find to twist this issue, if you like sef call Yoruba Thug Nation...we accept it, there is nothing wrong with what Oluomo is doing. After 2019 election we will regain our brains, but for now we prefer the way it is ...LOST and in the controlling palm of Oluomo. grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Hailing MC Oluomo You Need A Brain Check. by IbrahimDamola: 1:35am On Nov 26, 2018
MetaPhysical:

Use all the adjectives you can find to twist this issue, if you like sef call Yoruba Thug Nation...we accept it, there is nothing wrong with what Oluomo is doing. After 2019 election we will regain our brains, but for now we prefer the way it is ...LOST and in the controlling palm of Oluomo. grin

Regain our brains?

Have you ever been with your brain since Agberoes and NURTW started calling the shots in yoruba politics? No!

Will you ever regain your brain? Unlikely.

Sai Oluomo!

Sai Agberoism!

Meanwhile let us pretend the agberoes will make yorubaland develop like America in a sophisticated manner. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Hailing MC Oluomo You Need A Brain Check. by Nobody: 1:39am On Nov 26, 2018
MetaPhysical:

He is pained deep down. But for the likes of MC then OBJ , OGD, Fayose and other do-or-die politicians would still be having a field day in the SW today. They used to just snatch ballot sheets in full view of policemen and simply write new collated numbers in favour of the PDP .

Why is it that ACN, now APC, won several election appeals (Osun and Ekiti for example) if not for the gross rigging of election in the SW aided by PDP thuggery?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Hailing MC Oluomo You Need A Brain Check. by deomelo: 1:51am On Nov 26, 2018
I know Igbos dey expect to see thugs and ghetto looking kids, but very surprised to see the gentle man and his lovely sons and daughters in the beautiful environment.

Igbos, leave jealousy alone, it's bad for your health and already miserable existence.

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Hailing MC Oluomo You Need A Brain Check. by MetaPhysical: 2:00am On Nov 26, 2018
IbrahimDamola:

Regain our brains?

Have you ever been with your brain since Agberoes and NURTW started calling the shots in yoruba politics? No!

Will you ever regain your brain? Unlikely.

Sai Oluomo!

Sai Agberoism!

Meanwhile let us pretend the agberoes will make yorubaland develop like America in a sophisticated manner. grin

Our Agberos have chasedout PDP and taken over all SW. They will soon take over Kwara. Tell Saraki to introduce bill against agberoism. Its urgent before agbero take over Kwara. grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Hailing MC Oluomo You Need A Brain Check. by MetaPhysical: 2:04am On Nov 26, 2018
Oshigun:

He is pained deep down. But for the likes of MC then OBJ , OGD, Fayose and other do-or-die politicians would still be having a field day in the SW today. They used to just snatch ballot sheets in full view of policemen and simply write new collated numbers in favour of the PDP .

Why is it that ACN, now APC, won several election appeals (Osun and Ekiti for example) if not for the gross rigging of election in the SW aided by PDP thuggery?

I don't plan to have high BP on Nairaland. When I see people like that I just flow along with them and inject sarcasm, no need fighting his mind. INEC will bend their brain and spirit when final result is announced. For the past 4years they continuously loose ground to APC victories in elections, but to them and in their mind they are winning. So who am I to tell them they are loosing? grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Hailing MC Oluomo You Need A Brain Check. by weyreypey: 4:54am On Nov 26, 2018
TheGreenLand:
What a sick OP of a mumu thread!

Spit on his head and walk off......

Wait for the people who have your time so that you have the fight and arguement you crave for, that comes along with your curses.

Spit!
I am far taller than you or anyone in your lineage. So I am the one to piss on your head.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Hailing MC Oluomo You Need A Brain Check. by weyreypey: 4:55am On Nov 26, 2018
deomelo:
I know Igbos dey expect to see thugs and ghetto looking kids, but very surprised to see the gentle man and his lovely sons and daughters in the beautiful environment.

Igbos, leave jealousy alone, it's bad for your health and already miserable existence.

grin grin
Here you are confined to snapshots of bridges in Lagos.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Vs Anambra State / Walking Stick: How Buhari Killed Tinubu Presidential Ambition(photos) / Anambra Election: See The Message I Got From Inec - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.