Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:05 PM

NTA Refuses To Broadcast Atiku’s AUN Founder’s Day Even After Receiving Payment - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NTA Refuses To Broadcast Atiku’s AUN Founder’s Day Even After Receiving Payment (23606 Views)

PDP Installs Digital Billboard To Broadcast Oshiomhole’s Attestation On Obaseki / After Acknowledging Payment, NTA Refuses To Broadcast Atiku’s AUN Founder’s Day / Man Climbs Telecom Mast To Protest ‘land Encroachment’ By Atiku’s AUN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NTA Refuses To Broadcast Atiku’s AUN Founder’s Day Even After Receiving Payment by shadelek(m): 9:28pm On Nov 25, 2018
This isn't right at all

1 Like

Re: NTA Refuses To Broadcast Atiku’s AUN Founder’s Day Even After Receiving Payment by Zico5(m): 9:28pm On Nov 25, 2018
ok
Re: NTA Refuses To Broadcast Atiku’s AUN Founder’s Day Even After Receiving Payment by Thedruggist: 9:28pm On Nov 25, 2018
APC is a very bitter and vindictive party.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NTA Refuses To Broadcast Atiku’s AUN Founder’s Day Even After Receiving Payment by mandax: 9:30pm On Nov 25, 2018
Meaning what?

As long as Atiku/PDP allows President Buhari having his close relation as INEC chairman, it's no point Atiku wasting money on NTA campaign.

Who appoints a referee for a match he is competing in?
Re: NTA Refuses To Broadcast Atiku’s AUN Founder’s Day Even After Receiving Payment by duni04(m): 9:31pm On Nov 25, 2018
Just read all d dumb comments ontop. They didn't even have d patience to read the last paragraph where Paul ibe said the program was eventually broadcast although not live as agreed. Dumb people blinded by hatred everywhere! They prefer the thief that steals their money and allows them steal to one that is clean and accountable.

1 Like

Re: NTA Refuses To Broadcast Atiku’s AUN Founder’s Day Even After Receiving Payment by Nobody: 9:34pm On Nov 25, 2018
undecided undecided

They are busy stuffing our money and here we are busy fighting ourselves for them. SMH
Re: NTA Refuses To Broadcast Atiku’s AUN Founder’s Day Even After Receiving Payment by mimimiles93: 9:37pm On Nov 25, 2018
God bles President Buhari.
Re: NTA Refuses To Broadcast Atiku’s AUN Founder’s Day Even After Receiving Payment by Auxtin85(m): 9:39pm On Nov 25, 2018
duni04:
Just read all d dumb comments ontop. They didn't even have d patience to read the last paragraph where Paul ibe said the program was eventually broadcast although not live as agreed. Dumb people blinded by hatred everywhere! They prefer the thief that steals their money and allows them steal to one that is clean and accountable.

Why was it not done live oga? It is obvious it was an order from above. How will anyone even contest an election in Nigeria and expect it to be free and fair with APC in power. If Buhari eventually rig himself into power come 2019 God will do justice to him because the next 4yrs will be worse than what Nigerians have experienced since 2015

4 Likes

Re: NTA Refuses To Broadcast Atiku’s AUN Founder’s Day Even After Receiving Payment by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 25, 2018
What do you expect? Its a State TV Station.
Re: NTA Refuses To Broadcast Atiku’s AUN Founder’s Day Even After Receiving Payment by gift2xl: 9:43pm On Nov 25, 2018
THEY KNW THEMSELVES. THIS IS A HUSBAND AND WIFE MATTER. I CANT PUT MOUTH
Re: NTA Refuses To Broadcast Atiku’s AUN Founder’s Day Even After Receiving Payment by duni04(m): 9:45pm On Nov 25, 2018
Auxtin85:

Why was it not done live oga? It is obvious it was an order from above. How will anyone even contest an election in Nigeria and expect it to be free and fair with APC in power. If Buhari eventually rig himself into power come 2019 God will do justice to him because the next 4yrs will be worse than what Nigerians have experienced since 2015
Dunce!
A million and one things can go wrong with a live broadcast. It's not a plug n play system. I would know cos I've done livestreaming for major events and I've worked with Satellite on the move systems (OB vans)
Please don't spew thrash about something you know nothing of.
The program couldn't be broadcast live because of hitches. It was however recorded and broadcast as soon as the technical issues were resolved. If that is not reasonable enough for you, please kill yourself. Thanks!

2 Likes

Re: NTA Refuses To Broadcast Atiku’s AUN Founder’s Day Even After Receiving Payment by viktagorion: 9:46pm On Nov 25, 2018
This is so petty.

Who watches NTA anyway?

Useless TV station.
Re: NTA Refuses To Broadcast Atiku’s AUN Founder’s Day Even After Receiving Payment by Justice310: 9:48pm On Nov 25, 2018
olempe:
I watched it on NTA international.
Are you kidding me
Re: NTA Refuses To Broadcast Atiku’s AUN Founder’s Day Even After Receiving Payment by MicroBox: 9:50pm On Nov 25, 2018
FRESHG:
ONE THING ABOUT DIE HARD ISLAMIC JIHADISTS IS THAT THEY HATE FREEDOM OF SPEECH. PROPHET BULLHARY HAPPENS TO BELONG TO THAT CATEGORY
It was rebroadcasted but not live..

1 Like

Re: NTA Refuses To Broadcast Atiku’s AUN Founder’s Day Even After Receiving Payment by doctokwus: 9:52pm On Nov 25, 2018
duni04:
If u are referring to Buhari as clean and accountable, then you need medical help.

5 Likes

Re: NTA Refuses To Broadcast Atiku’s AUN Founder’s Day Even After Receiving Payment by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 25, 2018
This administration is doing a dirty job they will never take if same measures were given to them.

The last administration was so soft they had a field day with their propaganda now they are trying to make sure they control everything, no sign of freedom. It's either you're with them or against them and some morons deem it fit to support this party.

They are setting a precident and I just hope they won't cry fowl and no human activist that is silent now will turn town crier when the table turns around.

2 Likes

Re: NTA Refuses To Broadcast Atiku’s AUN Founder’s Day Even After Receiving Payment by Guyman02: 9:52pm On Nov 25, 2018
Peacemaker5128:
Pigs and idiots can go and die like jack

If you talk anyhow you will swim anyhow
Wrong pictureof people in mud which makes no sense angry
Re: NTA Refuses To Broadcast Atiku’s AUN Founder’s Day Even After Receiving Payment by meltech(m): 9:53pm On Nov 25, 2018
But I watched it on NTA.... OP be civil!
Re: NTA Refuses To Broadcast Atiku’s AUN Founder’s Day Even After Receiving Payment by Auxtin85(m): 9:54pm On Nov 25, 2018
duni04:

Dunce!
A million and one things can go wrong with a live broadcast. It's not a plug n play system. I would know cos I've done livestreaming for major events and I've worked with Satellite on the move systems (OB vans)
The program couldn't be broadcast live because of hitches. It was however recorded and broadcast as soon as the technical issues were resolved. If that is not reasonable enough for you, please kill yourself. Thanks!

Kill your father animal in human form. Evil men supporting evil rulers

2 Likes

Re: NTA Refuses To Broadcast Atiku’s AUN Founder’s Day Even After Receiving Payment by israelmao(m): 9:55pm On Nov 25, 2018
So people still watch NTA?I can't remember when last I did so.
Re: NTA Refuses To Broadcast Atiku’s AUN Founder’s Day Even After Receiving Payment by Cloud007: 9:58pm On Nov 25, 2018
He should sue them joor... for breach of contract
Re: NTA Refuses To Broadcast Atiku’s AUN Founder’s Day Even After Receiving Payment by pieces18: 9:58pm On Nov 25, 2018
I suspect lie, fashola, amaechi and oshomole to be behind this.

1 Like

Re: NTA Refuses To Broadcast Atiku’s AUN Founder’s Day Even After Receiving Payment by BABANGBALI: 9:58pm On Nov 25, 2018
Useless black and white TV station
Re: NTA Refuses To Broadcast Atiku’s AUN Founder’s Day Even After Receiving Payment by id911(m): 9:59pm On Nov 25, 2018
israelmao:
So people still watch NTA?I can remember when last I did so.

We have banned both NTA and Channels TV in our home. Channels TV is becoming ridiculous on their support for APC and Buhari

2 Likes

Re: NTA Refuses To Broadcast Atiku’s AUN Founder’s Day Even After Receiving Payment by BABANGBALI: 9:59pm On Nov 25, 2018
israelmao:
So people still watch NTA?I can remember when last I did so.
the thing tire me o
Re: NTA Refuses To Broadcast Atiku’s AUN Founder’s Day Even After Receiving Payment by Quality20(m): 10:00pm On Nov 25, 2018
These Atiku crooks just wanna use everything for campaign. U won't succeed cos we are not fools. NTA said they had technical hitches and still broadcasted it later, yet they still wanna score whatever cheap political point out of it.
At this rate, these Atiku PDP might even sponsor some widespread massacre and blame it on government to win political points.
We are all too familiar with d devilish antics of PDP, we are not fooled any bit.

1 Like

Re: NTA Refuses To Broadcast Atiku’s AUN Founder’s Day Even After Receiving Payment by BABANGBALI: 10:00pm On Nov 25, 2018
id911:

We have banned both NTA and Channels TV in our home. Channels TV is becoming ridiculous on their support for APC and Buhari
john momoh wants to be minister of information or DG NBC/NTA
Re: NTA Refuses To Broadcast Atiku’s AUN Founder’s Day Even After Receiving Payment by Awoleesu(m): 10:03pm On Nov 25, 2018
Peacemaker5128:

This is the reason some people find it difficult to pity naija soldiers!

Awful!

1 Like

Re: NTA Refuses To Broadcast Atiku’s AUN Founder’s Day Even After Receiving Payment by Codebrain772283: 10:03pm On Nov 25, 2018
Noted

Re: NTA Refuses To Broadcast Atiku’s AUN Founder’s Day Even After Receiving Payment by verygudbadguy(m): 10:07pm On Nov 25, 2018
I
duni04:

Dunce!

I watched the recorded version 100%

Don’t mind the falsehood peddler.
Re: NTA Refuses To Broadcast Atiku’s AUN Founder’s Day Even After Receiving Payment by tinktanker: 10:09pm On Nov 25, 2018
mabaz:
We don't want to watch sef
. Quotes of thief. It's so obvious
Re: NTA Refuses To Broadcast Atiku’s AUN Founder’s Day Even After Receiving Payment by timota(m): 10:10pm On Nov 25, 2018
Peacemaker5128:

some of the the soldiers that did this were among those book haram killed last week that is call karma

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Chieftain Criticizes Buhari Over Allocation Of N39.4bn For Oil Exploration / Police Sack Three Officers Who Raided Edwin Clark's Home - Sahara Reporters. / Ihedioha Constitutes Transition Technical Commitee (SEE FULL LIST)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.